Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Something else rumbled deep in his subconscious as well about his relationship with the woman. It refused to come to the surface and hence into the memories of his conscious mind. Shaking off the feeling he let it be for the moment.

Sydney smiled as he recalled the former Bonnadrice's love for her fathers, brothers and uncles. The woman loved the males in her family passionately, whether physically or not, she always seemed to know where they were on and off the battlefield. It was a link that sometimes sent the woman into bouts of awesome killing sprees as she attacked Elam's minions without care to herself as she killed in revenge for one of their deaths or to race to their rescue. Sydney grimaced as he recalled that they sometimes got her killed.

Now it seemed that with the maturity of her body the link was active again. Only this time with a man who did not love her, did not care about anything but hurting her and those she loved. It was something he had to shut down in her mind before he ended up having to find the little black haired firebrand somewhere across the world as she searched to kill the man. He would prefer to make the necessary alterations in David's mind, but that would entail physically finding him and Sydney did not have time to do that. It would have to be in the triggers in Bonnie's mind.

But not tonight. He had many things to discuss with Nugua and Jenny before he attempted what he wanted to do. Instead he comforted himself by lying naked next to the little woman and dreamily kissed her neck and back until she awoke smiling as his tongue found her sweetly wet centre and drank deeply from her as she held his hair tightly in her hands. "My goodness Syddy," she purred as he raised himself back up her body to kiss her lips, "what did I do to deserve that!"

"Just for being you sweetie," he smiled, "just for being you."

They awoke later than his normal 6:00 am time in the morning. Sydney was a little worried, even though it was Saturday Mrs Kelleher often came by on her way shopping, checking with Sydney about items that she thought he needed. It was part of the arrangement they had come to about looking after him and the house. Glancing at the clock he jumped from the bed and ran for the showers. He had promised Ian Creighton that he would play in a thirty over game down at the school with some of the locals as a bit of a warm up for the first real game of the season.

He ran for the stairs barely missing Kelsey as she came up them. "Your gear is in the wagon," she called as he flew past her. Sydney yelled thanks and was gone. Kelsey just grinned as she continued into the house and put the bags of groceries she had been carrying on the kitchen bench.

Turning back towards Sydney's bedroom she noticed the door was open and Bonnie's brown eyes stared hotly at her from the middle of the bed where she lay. "Someone looks very nice," she called to her niece.

"Someone was woken up at some unholy hour of the morning by having her pussy sucked dry and told that it was just for being them!" she called back stretching her lithe frame in a pleasant display of relaxed muscles and youthful flexibility.

Kelsey walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. "I was hoping to either do the same or receive the same this morning, but unfortunately something scared her off," she said mournfully then giggled as her niece dragged her over to the middle of the bed and began kissing her neck and ears.

"Mmm Kelsey, you are under my power," Bonnie toned pretending to be an old time Hollywood vampire as she sucked her aunt's soft neck. The woman sighed as the sucks became kisses that trailed back to her ears and across to her face and lips.

"I am under your power you little minx," she cooed softly as minutes later she found herself writhing under Bonnie's tongue that plunged deeply between the lips of her saturated sex. Bonnie softly sighed blowing a small jet of hot air across the twitching lips of the woman's sex. Covering the excited clit she sucked air inwards causing her lover to buck as the cool air created an extreme in sensations.

"Fuck me baby, I am going to flood your mouth if you keep that up," Kelsey's hips bucked and her hands found Bonnie's long dark hair running her fingers through the silky waves. "CUMMING!" she squealed loudly as Bonnie's fingernails clawed her arse cheeks and her lips attached firmly to her clit.

"No more, please, baby, no more," she begged as the strong dark haired woman pinned her hands to her sides and began to nibble her swollen clit again. "Oh goodness, baby girl I have ice cream sitting on the bench out there!" Her lie went unheard and helplessly she could do nothing but groan her orgasms aloud again as Bonnie seemed insatiable with her need to drink her juices.

Kelsey lay spent on the bed, her dress bunched around her stomach, her breasts half in and half out of her bra that seemed to have gotten twisted in a strange way. Panting she lay there as her tormentor sang in the shower across the hallway. The smile on her face was a reflection of the love she felt for the little woman. In truth Kelsey wouldn't have stopped her for gold. "She was like that with me last night," a deep male voice chuckled, "wouldn't leave me alone until she drank me twice and painted the next cum all over her face!"

"I thought you were playing cricket this morning," she said with her eyes still closed. The smile broadened across her face.

"I got the days wrong, it's tomorrow," he said softly as he slid his stiff cock slowly into the woman underneath him who groaned loudly at the half expected intrusion. She was grateful that his cock was nowhere near as big as it could be sometimes.

"Well I hope you have something else today baby," she whispered into his ear as his hips began moving gently against hers. "Because I am only going to be good for one little bit more of poking and then I have got to do some work otherwise Jenny will have to go to school naked on Monday!" The last words gasped from her mouth as Sydney's hips plunged his cock deeply inside of her, she bit down on his shoulder as he increased his speed.

"Oh yeah," grinned Bonnie as she watched the couple making love. She knelt behind Sydney letting her hands caress his firm arse and capture his balls. He spread his legs a little more for her to watch her aunt's pussy take his swelling cock.

"No Syddy," Kelsey whispered, "please just a little one. I don't care what she wants to see, just for me please."

He looked into her eyes and melted with his love for her. His cock shrank and he saw her eyes close in bliss as he slowed his thrusts and simply let Kelsey's muscles milk him. She sighed softly and held him gently as she ground against him. "Cumming," she whispered and he felt her pussy grip him tightly.

"Whew, that was so hot," whispered Bonnie as she kissed the pair. "I guess sometimes rough and tumble is not always the way to go."

Strangely she felt extremely comfortable lying naked beside the almost fully dressed people that she loved most in her life and voiced something that she had only realised that she had just known as she watched the softness of the pair's lovemaking. "You look like how I imagined making love with my Daddy would have been, soft and caring." She rolled slightly and embraced the slightly stunned pair beside her.

"Oh I know Aunty Kel, my Daddy would never have touched me, it would have been up to me to make the first moves. But seeing you two like that, clothes all over the place I think that is how I would have liked to have teased and had my Daddy," the softness in Bonnie's eyes moved Kelsey to tears.

"He would have done anything for you Bonnie," she told her softly. "Even made love to you with or without clothes on. Provided that you never hurt anyone, particularly Dianne."

Bonnie giggled. "Oh Mummy was definitely going to be there. I could never ever think of doing something like that without her."

The three lay quietly regarding each other, until the uncomfortable feeling of her breasts got the better of Kelsey. "What the hell did you do to this thing," she laughed as Sydney knelt between her legs as she struggled to sit up to adjust it. Bonnie unsnapped it from the back and deftly stripped it down her arms and out of her dress.

"Someone's been practising that move," snickered Jo as she plunked herself down on the bed beside the three of them. She kissed them and asked what they were planning for the day.

"How about we go for a trip," suggested Sydney. Looking carefully at Bonnie he named the destination. "Ballina beach."

Kelsey and Jo held their breaths and Bonnie squealed in delight as she leapt from the bed and began searching in Sydney's cupboard. The three adults watched her in confusion as she rummaged around in the drawers of the cupboard. "Bonnie if you don't put some pants on I am going to have to chain Jo to the bed before she takes a big bite out that gorgeous arse of yours," chuckled Sydney as he watched Jo's tongue flicker over her lips at Bonnie's bent over form.

"Tah dah!" she exclaimed as she turned from her rummaging holding up Sydney's speedos. "You have to wear these!" she cried as she threw the flimsy cloth towards him.

"Oh yeah!" cried Jo and Kelsey together as they watched Sydney turn a curious shade of pink.

"I knew I should have given them to charity," he muttered but obeyed their wide eyed request for him to put them on now!

Dressed in the brief swimwear he was astounded when the three women shook their heads at him. "What!" he cried.

"Make him bigger Syddy," said Jo as the other two women nodded in agreement.

Finally they had his flaccid penis bulging the way they wanted. Shortly afterwards the women and Jenny were dressed and waiting for him to bring a supply of drinks from the bar in the esky that was to be loaded into the back of Kelsey's large wagon. Bonnie punched the destination code in and they set off on the forty minute cruise.

The trip was a joyfully happy one as they played eye-spy and gawked at the countryside as they sped through it. Bonnie and Jo giggled together as they nudged Kelsey who wore a bright red and orange kimono over her bikini. Jo, Bonnie and Jenny all wore shorts and T-shirts.

Arriving at the almost deserted park that Bonnie remembered from her only visit with her parents almost nine years before was not as traumatic as Sydney expected. Excitedly Bonnie pointed out the table where she and her parents had eaten together. As Sydney claimed it by placing the big esky of food on it, she hurriedly dragged Jenny down to the sand to run through the small waves that rolled up on to the beach.

"She is like a child again," mused Jo as she watched the two playing.

"That was the idea," said Sydney softly. The two women looked at him quickly then back to the girls.

"I spoke to Nugua this morning when I found out that I had the wrong day for cricket. For some of the things that I need to help Bonnie with I need to get her mind back to her youth. Starting here seemed like a good place," his eyes held the women's as he spoke. His wide smile as they understood was more than enough to set in motion the little bit of deception he needed to begin with Bonnie.

When Bonnie looked back to the park area she had to rub her eyes twice. Then she ran screaming back to the two people walking hand in hand on the beach towards her. "Look Daddy, look what I found!" she called to the man who quickly picked his daughter up and spun her around in the air much to the delight of her mother.

"What is it baby?" the man asked and smiled in delight as his daughter pointed to the sand a little way in front of them where a large heart surrounded the words, Mummy, Daddy and Bonnie. Her father picked up the stick she had used to make the drawing and put little 'L's between the names and finally three big 'X's beside the name of Bonnie. As he finished he gave the girl three big kisses then let her go to run giggling into the water shedding her T-shirt and shorts as she went. The minuscule bikini beneath the clothing barely held Bonnie's breasts in but to her mind she didn't have very big ones anyway being only 13.

"My goodness Sydney," said Kelsey, "she is going to fall out of that top the way she is running around."

"Doesn't matter, Mummy, she thinks she is alone on the beach with her Mum, Dad and sisters. No-one will see her anyway," said Jenny as she clasped her mother's hand and dragged her over to the sand castles she was making.

Jo giggled behind Sydney and he turned to see the beautiful nurse in an outfit that was smaller than Bonnie's. She clasped Sydney's hand and with a giggle saying, "I hope I do fall out of mine, Daddy."

Sydney brushed his hand over Jo's hair, softly he spoke, but she didn't hear the words just the emotion. "I love you too Daddy," she said softly and letting his hand drop she walked towards the woman cavorting in the waves and began to splash water over her sister.

Sydney and Kelsey helped Jenny build a big sand castle and her two playmates came up from the water shaking and laughing as they fell to their knees and helped. Soon the castle had walls, towers and a moat. Jenny laughed like a lunatic as she ran with the other two down to the water with their pails to fill the moat. The woman in the kimono laughed loudly at the three youngsters, two running around the little red haired girl between them. Their large breasts bouncing, their tops laying on the towel beside her. "What is everyone else seeing Sydney?" she asked noting that no-one on the reasonably popular beach took any notice of the girls.

"Three girls playing in the water and the sand, aged between 7 and 13. I am a slightly grey haired older man and you a beautiful mother of three happy girls," he said as he sat beside her and lifted her hand to kiss it softly.

"What do they see?" she nodded her head at the three girls.

"Jenny sees what is real. Bonnie and Jo see themselves as 11 and 13 playing with their little sister. It is not the same as Bonnie's visit here with her parents, but I don't want it to be. I need it to turn into a happy carefree day, one that ends with her in bed with her Daddy and Mummy and sisters, safe and sound."

Kelsey nodded. Her tears hard to hold back at the extraordinary lengths the man was going to in making Bonnie feel safe. "I only wish, Syddy," Kelsey smiled as the man turned to face her, "that someday we can come back here and make it real."

His lips sought hers, tenderly, softly. "Perhaps with more than three girls Kel, maybe a couple of boys too."

Her tears fell and he shushed her with a tender stroke across her face, her eyes widened as his soft touch showed her what sort of future he wanted. "My goodness Syddy, you will have us all pregnant for years to have that many children!" Her laughter was contagious and he roared with her as they lay back on the sand watching the girls play.

The girls ran up to them demanding drinks and biscuits as children have done to their parents on beaches always. Sydney and Kelsey packed them up and laughing hard ran with his two eldest daughters up to the table where the food baskets sat. He delighted in their smiling faces and the love that showed on them as they ran hand in hand with him. Jenny giggled behind them as she tried to drag her mother into a run after them. Kelsey giggled as she let the little girl just beat her to the table.

She paused as she observed Jo and Bonnie noting the slight redness of sunburn on their bared breasts. "Daddy can you get the girls some sunblock please," she called as Sydney removed the drinks esky from the wagon and brought it over to the table. The white cream was lovingly splashed across the bodies as mother and father rubbed the mixture onto their daughter's skins. The two girls giggled as their Daddy gently rubbed their breasts and shyly clasped his hand ensuring that he rubbed his fingers with the lotion over their nipples and across the lower parts of their stomachs. Turning around they waited for his hands to cover their bottoms as they cheekily grinned at their shy father as he gave them both a pat on the wide expanse of flesh they showed him as they fussed with their bikini bottoms.

The girls chattered away as Kelsey and Sydney supplied them with sandwiches and drinks. The man found himself enjoying his role of Daddy so much that it barely phased him that Jo's large breasts were jiggling with her laughter and playful fighting with her almost as well endowed sister. His mind worked gently on the black haired woman and she laughed the loudest at her sisters as they blew bubbles in their drinks and told their Mummy that they didn't want their crusts. "Bonnie would you like to put the shelter up on the beach with Jo so we can all have a little rest before we go for swim," said Sydney gently.

"Sure Daddy!" she squealed and raced over to the hover and rummaged in the back of it for the bag that held the lightweight shelter.

"Look after your little sister now girls," Kelsey called as the two older ones ran down to the beach to find a shady spot under the trees that grew along the edge of the dune.

"My goodness, Sydney, if I didn't see the big tits those two have got and the outlines of their pussies in those bikinis I would swear that they are just little girls," she said in awe of the big man who smiled as he watched them through his sunglasses.

"Try telling them they are little girls when they try to guide Daddy's fingers a little further down into those little panties they are wearing," said Sydney with a grin. "Mitch had no chance against Bonnie!"

"No doubt Daddy will be teased more this afternoon when he swims with all of his girls," the woman smiled back at him as she opened her red and orange kimono to show him the two almost non-existence pieces of cloth that definitely did not cover her body beneath it.

"Kelsey you vixen, look what you have done now!" he cried as he stood up from the table. His cock pushed hard and long against his small swimsuit and she grinned wickedly at him.

She left him trying to adjust himself as he put away the food and drinks. Snagging a couple of bottles of the wine coolers and soft drinks into a small bag before turning to follow after the woman down to the brightly coloured shelter that waited on the beach. Inside four sets of eyes fixated to his groin and he noted that Kelsey still had a wicked smile on her face. "Telling secrets, Mummy?" he asked softly.

"No Daddy, Mummy said you are happy to be here, was all," said Jenny giving him a playful wink as he sat down in the shelter with them and offered more drinks to the girls and his wife.

The group talked softly, resting in the cool shade that the shelter provided as they discussed school, boys, dolls and painting. Sydney had to think quickly as the girls talked. Jenny had no problems with the chatter around her and often made comments that helped the parents out with the right terms and things to say.

Eventually Sydney gave them permission to go for a swim but they refused to move without him despite his promise to be in shortly. Resignedly he arose and pulled Mummy to her feet as she dropped her kimono to the ground behind her as she rose. "Wow Mummy you look so hot!" giggled Bonnie. Jo whistled and Jenny clapped.

"Do you think I will be as sexy as Mummy," Bonnie grinned as she cuddled against Kelsey's only slightly taller frame.

"I think all of my girls will be as sexy as their Mummy," said Sydney softly as Jo came the other side of Kelsey and stood giggling as her Daddy watched. A flash of the three of them standing together in his hospital room rolled across Sydney's mind and his erection grew rapidly in his swimmers. The eyes of his daughters and wife swiftly alerted him to the fact that they were very aware of him. He turned and raced towards the water calling out as he ran that last one in was a rotten egg.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers