Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Kelsey beat all of them but Jenny into the water as the little girl sprinted after her Daddy. Jo and Bonnie lagged behind to more easily check out their mother's sexy rear. Sydney standing safely in the water up to his waist watched the two of them nudging one another as they checked Kelsey's almost naked body as she splashed with Jenny in the small waves. Suddenly they ran into the waves and made their way out to the deeper water where Daddy stood. Sydney felt the need to back pedal further and he swam out until the water lapped his throat.

Jo surfaced beside him in a rush of breasts and long hair as she latched on to his shoulder saying, "Daddy I can't touch," in a small panicked voice. He grabbed as as she threatened to go under again. Kissing him she thanked him for saving her and clung to his broad chest as he waded to a little shallower area. Bonnie stood watching them come closer and ducked under the water, surfacing right in front of him as he watched her swim under the clear water. Her face bumped against his groin as she came up into the space between his left arm and the woman that still clung to his right shoulder.

"Hello Daddy," she said in a little girl voice, "Josey nearly drowned didn't she?"

"No honey, Josey, was being silly. She could touch out there, she just wanted Daddy to save her," he chuckled with the little vamp who had slid down his body to be at eye level with her sister. Her knee slid further than was necessary and touched his swollen groin that had not gone down since he had watched Kelsey walking into the water.

"Mummy, I want to go and be with Daddy too," squealed Jenny as she attempted to walk through the waves towards them. Kelsey held her daughter's hand and laughing with her helped her jump the waves. Shortly she held her hand under the little one's ribs as she splashed and thrashed her arms in her learning to swim style. Jenny clung to Sydney when she reached him, grinning at her sisters telling them that she swam all the way. Her sisters tickled her as she sat in her father's arms and the thrashing and grabbing saw Sydney's eyes glaze as Kelsey joined in the fun.

In the ensuing melee of water and limbs Kelsey found her bikini being held aloft by her two loving daughters as Sydney felt his own swimsuit removed from him by the playful children. "What do we do now Mummy?" he asked huskily as he wrapped Kelsey in his arms and she encircled his waist with her legs.

With a sigh Kelsey positioned him to enter her wet pussy. "Maybe they will give them back after they get an eyeful of what they have obviously been planning since we got in the water, darling," she whispered in his ear as she settled herself firmly over him.

"If not Mummy is going to enjoy herself anyway," she moaned as the waves bounced them slightly in the water and Sydney's planting of his feet jammed him solidly back into her.

Shortly afterwards the parents blissfully engaged in the movement of the waves that enhanced their connection failed to notice the three girls surrounding them. When Kelsey groaned she was cumming loudly into his chest Sydney clutched her tightly and allowed his own orgasm to flow with her. A soft kiss on his cheeks from lips from either side made him open his eyes as Jenny touched her mother's neck with her lips. "So nice and warm Mummy," she said softly.

The couple disengaged and the three items of their clothing were handed back to them. Though Jo and Bonnie said, "We took them Daddy we can put them back on."

He stood bemused as his wife giggled as Jenny attempted to put her mother's bikini bottoms back on. Sydney didn't even flinch as his daughters laughingly made the final adjustments to his briefs. A feat apparently achieved by holding his penis tightly as they pulled the material up over their hands at the same time. Kelsey screamed with laughter as the two girls blushed beetroot red as their Daddy said he would teach them how to hold it properly when they were older but for now he suggested that they go and get dressed ready to go home.

Showered, changed and back in the hover, Kelsey suggested Chinese for dinner and Jo punched in the destination code seeing as how her sister had done it on the way there. Jenny yawned as she cuddled her mother and soon the adults found themselves the only ones awake in the vehicle speeding towards home. "When will they know they are not kids again?" she asked a little wistfully. It had been a wonderful day with her children and she wasn't quite sure she wanted it to end just yet.

"When they wake up in the morning sweetheart. Bonnie needs to have girlie dreams tonight. Dreams of sun, sand, waves and her loving parents and sisters. It will be the end of the nightmares, then we just have to get her over the blood of the angels running in her veins."

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers