Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was all this really true, was it make who could be so lucky!

She moved her legs in a way that made me delight and thrill, slightly opening to reveal a tempting glimpse of velvet red thong between the cool white thighs - and then placing her feet on the rich red pile carpet and prompting me, by slapping her hand on the seat next to her, to join her.

I got the idea that this woman loved the reds and I had to agree, that for her and her colouring, her rich brunette hair and delicious tanned skin made her a real Alex attraction of the month, and me hoping for more.

"Glad you wanted to see me tonight, Alex" she whispered so sweetly. "I have wanted to see you for a long while?" I replied

"I guessed, the way you were always eyeballing me, and you didn't know it - but I saw you sniffing my seat in the office, while I was seeing the boss - or so you thought. Pretending you had knocked something off my desk indeed and kneeling down to pick it up, with the quick sniff action - I saw it all you know!" I was so embarrassed. I had been so careful too. I couldn't find the words, you'd think maybe she would be put off, but here she was, she'd invited me which speaks for itself.

"Don't be embarrassed, Alex. I felt flattered in a way - and I hope you liked what you sensed. By the time she had said that I was in a complete frenzy because, just for a moment, I felt the brush of her fingers along my thigh, her warm mouth touched my left cheek and momentarily her lips delicately touched mine in a way which was so utterly stimulating and thrilling.

I could hold back no longer, the way she was, everyth8ing about her demise, her body language spelt take me, have me and enjoy. I kissed her deep and wet, feeling the sensual delight of her tongue mingle with mine - and then it wasn't anything to do withy my wicked imagination of fantasies of the recent past but she really was touching me, the long slow kiss took me into her heaven, her exploring but gentle fingers bunching me there, it was so good and soon I was feeling the absolute delight and the thrill of feeling her warmth in those gorgeous full breasts , teasing my fingers beneath her bra, she undoing ot for me to feel her smothering of my face, already the animal inside me was brewing to say the least and her response was immediate.

"I want that you to come to bed with me and now!" and I was putty in her arms.

I was already hers completely as I sunk under her rose red duvet, her bath robe thrown to the side displaying the full spectacle of Rebecca with her very slinky burgundy underwear and so gorgeous lacy tie on thong - now I could really feel her whole body press to mine and so divine. she sensually removed my boxer shorts with gently moving fingers, teasing the brim so delicately, hearing her so wonderful sounds of sheer pleasure as her lips touched mine again, but this time her hand massaging me firmly and deeply, it was so good feeling that touch I had yearned for, and so good hearing her sighs of pleasure, when she took my throb deep into her mouth that first time it was like nothing I have sensed before, her cool mouth working the plum of my so aching stiff cock, the tip of her tongue working me, her other hand balling me to a degree I was completely in heaven, Rebecca's heaven.

Now I could really sniff her as she prompted me too, now you can sniff for real I heard my self announce, the touch and taste of sheer wet and ripe pussy and the scent too as I started to enjoy each sinew with my tongue, we both having so wonderful and simultaneous oral sex was divine. It is just a miracle what sexual achievement can do for the senses, it is the most wonderful thing so shed all you wanton secrets and be completely yourself.

Rebecca was the perfect accomplice sexually and mentally, we were a together item in no time at all and I know I will marry her, I know that - and for me that is an absolute revolution. Rebecca just has that effect on me and when we fuck, it is for us the mother of fucks, we enjoy each bother to the helm in every way and I would not want to change that for the world or for any other woman.

Rebecca is truly my woman forever ...

12