Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!"

She said when I withdrew.

"How did you just do that? That has got to be some kind of record!"

I smiled at her, rolled on top of her and kissed her deeply.

"I have never tried anything as hot as this before. You are so sexy, so picturesque beautiful. And this?"

I made a sweeping gesture with my hand, then put it between her legs and touched the stickiness there.

"This is the hottest I've ever done."

We kissed a lot more. Just easy teasing kisses. She felt me stir a bit and looked at me with horror.

"No way! No more! I need to heal!"

We laughed together.

"Don't worry I'm pretty sore myself. And I probably have to go."

I got up and grabbed my phone. It had been three hours since my friend called first. He was the missed calls. There was a text too.

[Where are you?!? Are you ok?]

[Sorry! But my dick just wouldn't quit! I'm getting in a cab for real this time.]

Two seconds later a reply ticked in.

[I'll forgive you - if you give me all the details. Gotta live vicariously through you :)]

I looked at Rebacca. Had my dick not been so sore, I would have taken her again. Whether she wanted me to or not. I had to possess her. It was like the thirst of a man walking through the desert with no water. Like the hunger of the starving. I wanted to be in her and never withdraw.

I started dressing. When I had put my socks and pants on, she got out of bed and came up to me, caressing my chest and abs.

"Thank you. It was amazing."

I kissed her my consent.

I put on my shirt not bothering to tug it in. Everyone to see me would know I was wearing my clothes from last night anyway. When I had opened the front door to the stairwell she came up to me and kissed me, not bothering to get dressed. She kissed me and the world around us disappeared. I grabbed her tout ass and fondled her breast. Vaguely I noticed footsteps passing us on the landing with a short pause in the rhythm of the steps.

When the door had closed behind whoever that was, she broke our kiss.

"Call me. And be sure to thank your thesis partner from me, when you see him."

"Oh, I will! I'll probably have to buy him a round of beer after this."

She laughed a delectable little laugh and blew me a kiss.