All Comments on 'Rebecca'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
showhershowherover 17 years ago
Great story!

A great love story involving exhibiting a young wife. Many of us love our wives deeply but cannot resist the excitement of other men seeing them naked. This story bridges the gap between real love and sharing the thrill of exhibitionism.

ajiowaajiowaover 17 years ago
Fantatsic - Great writing

You are a VERY GOOD writer. Very good character development and story. Keep it up.

cbexhibcbexhibover 17 years ago
Great work!

Here's to hoping you make this into a series, or even just an unrelated story in the same category. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep it going!

I have to agree with the other comments, love the story. Please make it into a series. Look forward to your future submissions.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Hot...

Nasty

Tightly written

In short, purrrrrrrrrfect

scopusscopusover 17 years ago
More, more...

Awesome story, please keep it going and more reluctant exposure. Absolutely love the story line, forced public exhibitionism. More, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding story

Very nicely done!

darkpriestessdarkpriestessalmost 13 years ago
YES

I liked very much. great job

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

I told you i would read more of your work after reading allisons forced nudity. Although i was expecting this to be longer then it was. But it was still great. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's hard to appreciate the good parts...

.... when the husband is such an unlikable prick, and gets his way fully

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing skill

Very nice erotic story and the you narate is really make anyone arose.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Andrew deserves the worst sort of he'll. Rebecca deserves much better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...