Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well all the moaning and slurping coupled with the fact Rebecca didn't consummate anything with Nate just made her all the hornier. When Julie and her brother came running into the room Rebecca closed the door as they both jumped onto the bed and immediately began a sixty-nine on each other.

The moaning continued in earnest now and it seemed Rebecca was being left out. Not wanting to be she stripped and sat on the chair to enjoy the show. Her hand went right to her already wet pussy and as she buried two fingers in her pussy and her thumb rubbed her clit her other hand alternated between each nipple gently tugging and tweaking till she could feel the connection to her clit from her hard nipples.

She matched her intensity with the couple on the bed and soon Julie was cumming and moaning so loudly she thought everyone at the motel could hear them. Her own climax was close too and as Julie's pussy was visibly wet and leaking more wetness as she screamed in her orgasm, Becca too began to orgasm.

Her body stiffened he pussy muscles clamped rhythmically on her fingers and she could feel the waves of pleasure wash over her. She sat there as her brother now turned Julie over and missionary style plunged his stiff member into Julie's very moist pussy. She wanted him to fuck her and when she vocalized that Julie responded,

"You got his cum last time. Tonight its mine." With that Rebecca's brother's ardor increased and in minutes he was shooting his load in Julies cunt. Rebecca could only watch, but she had satisfied her immediate need herself so after everyone cleaned up they went to sleep.

The next morning started different than the last few. Rebecca hadn't slept too well and she got up early. She went online on her laptop to check e-mail and such. The connection was not great so she really could only check e-mail, so she sent off a few to a couple of acquaintances.

One was her old professor whom she had had a brief sexual relationship with. The school he was at was only an hour or so away so she thought maybe if he was around she would go see him. Another was to her online friend who wrote stories for her. Joe was also located in the next state, Connecticut, and the thought of meeting him in person excited her a bit.

She didn't know exactly where he was located but she wrote to ask if he was close to New Haven where her professor was. That done and the other two still asleep on the bed she went into the bathroom and showered quickly. After washing up they still weren't awake so Rebecca dressed and went out to get a cup of coffee.

She walked around the corner to a small coffee shop and was looking for a table or stool to sit at when she was accosted by a young couple that she had seen at the motel. He was tall and very good looking about 30 years old she figured. She was a little younger looking and very pregnant. She was very pretty with the baby bump, the only part of her that looked out of place. She was medium height a few inches taller than Rebecca and her breasts were large but seemed to be swollen as she breathed they had a quality of being full as indeed they were. For the past two days she had seen them a few times while coming and going from the motel. They had the room next door to the one she was in.

When they stopped her she simply said, "Hi, we noticed your staying the same place as us. Its awfully busy in here today, you can join us, there isn't any other place to sit for a while. We just got here. My name is April and this is my husband Scott."

Rebecca looked around and saw they were correct so she thanked them and sat down. The small talk was all introductions as she found out they were having their first child in two months and they were just trying to get an intimate vacation in before their lives were changed forever. They had been married only for three years and April was only twenty-two. Rebecca's age. Scott was twenty-eight and worked as an accountant. He was on the career track but wasn't making the kind of money he wanted just yet.

Rebecca had told them they were three friends that were partying before school began. Leaving the part out that she was with her brother. The conversation took an about face when April suddenly asked, "Well you guys certainly made enough noise last night to make us notice. Don't get me wrong, we enjoyed all of it. In fact it got Scott interested in sex with me again for a while."

Rebecca blushed a deep crimson at this revelation.

"Truth be told I'm glad it happened as Scott hasn't been able to make love to me for some time since I became pregnant." April stated matter of fact. Now it was Scott's turn to blush as April continued. "I usually am not so open or blunt but I am really at a loss. Ever since I became pregnant Scott has lost interest in me sexually and now I am seven months along I haven't had sex for three months, that's why we took this vacation to try and reignite the spark." Scott was very uncomfortable in his seat and blushing even deeper when the waitress appeared to take their order.

After she left April continued, "I have been so incredibly horny since I became pregnant and last night I almost barged in your room I wanted some sex so bad. The noises got Scott ready to go but he couldn't finish the job, so I went to bed very frustrated and masturbating, though helpful, doesn't quite do the trick. You are probably wondering why I am telling you this, I just want to know if you would find it in your heart to let your boyfriend fuck me? Scott says its ok with him. Actually he is more interested in you than me right now." This admission made Scott so uncomfortable he excused himself to go to the bathroom.

All this intrigued Rebecca. She had never thought about anything like this happening to her. She was just discovering her own horizons sexually speaking that is. Now Rebecca was looking at April in a different way, she was noticing how beautiful she was. She even noticed the glow that seemed to emanate from pregnant women.

She had a nice smile and thought that if she let her hair down from the bun, she would look her age. She wore almost no makeup, as was Rebecca, but the tiny bit of lip gloss and blush made her look that much more beautiful. Rebecca smiled and then said, " I can't speak for my friends, but I will talk to them. Are you sure you want to do this?"

April confided, " I need a hard cock in me so bad I almost jumped a guy on the beach the other day. He was masturbating in the dunes on his knees, the intriguing part was he was watching you and you friends fuck on the sand! That is when I thought it would be ok to approach you. When you showed up this morning it was like my prayers were answered. Thank you, I just hope you don't think we are terribly weird or forward. Like I said before, since I got knocked up something in me changed and I can talk about anything and I am constantly horny!"

Rebecca was stunned. She knew the guy was watching but thought no one else had seen them. She was the embarrassed one now.

Scott returned and the talk turned back to friendly chitchat. Scott paid for her breakfast and as they said there goodbyes Rebecca spoke, "I will talk to my friends and I know where to find you."

That was it she walked back to the room as the couple got into their car and drove off.

That was yesterday. This morning she was at April & Scott's door ready to knock. She had spoken to Julie and her brother the day before and they had all agreed.

12