What a Wild Day

Story Info
A story of a brother and a sister who end up fucking.
2.1k words
4.49
42.5k
59
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ted has a boner again!" The voice of my sister rang out. She did this kind of thing all the time. She was always teasing him and making comments about his dick. She'd point out when it was hard, she would point out when it was soft. She joked that it was too big, too small, or too average. She couldn't decide on which was funnier.

I'd gotten used to it, but it was still annoying.

"Damn, Mare, why do you care so much about my dick!"

I recently learned that saying this got to her. She would get quiet and start blushing, and eventually just going to her room. It was satisfying the first couple of times, but now I was starting to feel bad for embarrassing her.

I know I shouldn't care because I'm just getting her back for embarrassing me, but still. I didn't like to see her like that. She's usually so confident, sometimes overly confident. She didn't care what anyone thought about her. I've rarely seen her get embarrassed and it didn't look good on her.

I wanted to cheer her up so I followed her upstairs. I started knocking the instant she closed her door.

"Hey Teddy Bear. I didn't know you were behind me." She said acting like her usual self.

"Listen Mary, I didn't mean to embarrass you like that. It just bothers me you make comments about my dick."

"Why? Are you self conscious about your dick?" She said as she looked down toward my crotch.

She didn't seem like she was joking, but I still couldn't tell if she was serious.

"No! Why would you think that?"

"Someone who wasn't insecure about their dick wouldn't care what anyone who hasn't seen it said about it." She gave me a smile when she looked back up at me.

"Well I'm not. I just think that anyone who hasn't seen it shouldn't get to talk about it." I realized after I said it that she was going to take that and run with it.

She took a step back into her room and, while looking me dead in the eyes, said "well then show me. Once I see it I can only say true things about it, and if you don't show me I can only imagine."

Wait, did that mean she imagines what my dick looks like? This is starting to feel like a prank. I'd better back off before I shoot myself in the foot, and hopefully he doesn't put it in his mouth first.

"Stop fuckin' around, Mare. I'm not showing you my dick."

"I'm not fuckin' around. Show me your dick and I'll stop teasing you about it."

"Why do you want to see my dick so bad?" I had to ask

"I'm just curious is all. Is it weird that I'm curious about your dick?"

"Who's to say what is or isn't weird? If you're asking if I think it's abnormal I couldn't say that either. I only have a sample of 1 sister asking to see her brother's dick." I'm fairly certain it was weird, but I still felt bad for embarrassing her earlier and I didn't want to do it again.

"That's a good point" she tilted her head in thought "I don't think any of my friends have mentioning that they've asked to see their brothers dicks" she looked back at me and asked "So, will you show me your dick?"

"Are you sure?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Yeah, I'm sure" she smiled a triumphant smile.

"Well I'm not doing it here." I said as I stepped through the doorway and past my sister. She'd closed the door behind me and turned to look at me with a look of real anticipation.

I undid my belt, opened my fly and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my underwear. I pulled the front of my pants down just enough for her to look inside.

"That's not going to cut it." She said. "I can't see it well enough like this." She then knelt down and grabbed ahold of my pants and underwear and before I knew what was happening she tugged them down to my knees. I was surprised and instantly aroused. My dick swelled right in front of my sister's face. "Oh no!" I said and tried to cover myself up.

Mary stopped my by saying she'd already seen it so I might as well let her get a good look. She didn't take her eyes off of my dick the whole time.

"Wow Teddy, I think it's even better than I imagined, and I always imagined it well."

"How often do you think about my dick?"

"You'll judge me if I tell you." Still looking at my dick which was fully erect now. "It's a lot."

I wasn't sure if that was an answer to my question or a comment about my dick. "I won't judge you." I said "How could I judge you for thinking about my dick when I'm constantly thinking about your tits?"

"You think about my tits?" She was looking embarrassed again.

I said I was sorry and to not think anything of it. I think of tits all the time.

She finally stopped looking at my hard on long enough to look me in the eye and said "I don't mind if you think about my tits, Teddy. In fact it makes me feel better." She smiled "Thanks for telling me."

Suddenly there was movement down at crotch level and then a few pieces of cloth were thrown away in different directions. Mary stood back up with her bare tits staring me in the face.

"Are they how you pictured them?" She used her arms to push the sides of her tits to make them stick out more "get a good long look and tell me what you think."

I already knew what I thought. I knew what my dick was thinking too as it throbbed I imagined it sending Morse code signals telling me to "SHUT UP AND FUCK!"

But this is my sister. I can't fuck my own sister. Besides, who said anything about fucking.

All of this was thought in seconds as I gazed at the beauty that was my sister's tits. They're fantastic. My palms ached to cup her flesh. It took so much fro me to keep them pinned to my sides.

"What are you thinking, Teddy?" She was slowly bringing her hands up to push the bottoms of her tits and then started to play with her nipples. "Would you like to have a go?"

Have a go? What the hell did she mean have a...my thoughts were interrupted when she grabbed my hand and slapped it down on one of her tits. "You have warm hands. That feels nice."

Oh my God ohmygod ohmygod! I'm touching my sister's tit! It feels wonderful. I started to rub and squeeze. I tested the weight. I rolled her nipple between my fingers. This got a big reaction from her.

So much so that she just had to reach down and grab my dick.

"This is turning out better than I hoped it would." She said while she started to jack me off.

My second ever hand job and it was from my sister. The part of my brain that would tell me how wrong this was had went on break or something, because I was pretty sure this was the exact right thing to be doing in that moment.

I was emboldened by Mary's hand job and leaned forward. Was I about to really do this? Before I had time for a second thought my lips were covering her nipple and my tongue was tasting her flesh. From the sound of it she was really enjoying what I was doing.

I was really enjoying what I was doing, so much so that I stopped thinking about what she was doing with my dick. I was more concerned with getting Mary to make that noise again. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stick up and sent shivers down my spine.

I was lost in my sister's tits. Kissing, licking, sucking, and groping. I was having a blast. Then she reminded me of what she was doing with my dick.

I shuddered saying out loud "nobody ever did that before." I was cross eyed for a second and lost track of which tit I was sucking on. It didn't matter. I dove back in.

I began to feel my sister walking me back towards her bed. We landed hard and just kept on doing what we were doing. I was beginning to think we were going to take this to it's natural conclusion until I heard something downstairs.

"Shit. Mom and Dad are home." I started to panic

"Calm down." They probably won't think to look for us up here. And to quiet me down she turned around on the bed so she could straddle my face. I hadn't noticed earlier that some of the cloth being thrown included my sister's shorts and panties. She had been butt ass naked this whole time and I was just finding out.

I think the best way I could have discovered my sister was completely naked was the moment her pussy was inching toward my face.

Before I could voice anymore concern she dropped her pussy down on my mouth and simultaneously sucked my dick into hers.

I embraced the situation. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to kiss her pussy. I went slow and enjoyed as much as I could before we were inevitably killed by our parents.

Minutes had gone by and nobody came screaming through the door to kill us.

I started to relax and really get into the act of EATING MY SISTER'S PUSSY!

I eventually started to let my tongue slip closer to her taint in an effort to test her reaction. I got some good squirming and a lot of moaning around my dick so I ventured onward.

Soon Mary only kept my dick in her mouth so she wouldn't start screaming in extasy as my tongue probed her asshole. I started to go back and forth between her clit and her asshole, spending some time focusing on one and then back to the other.

I had to know what she felt like inside. I put a finger at the entrance to her pussy and when she didn't slam her knee into my face I pushed forward, literally.

She stopped sucking my dick at about the 3rd knuckle. She was looking over her shoulder and playing with her tits.

Quicker than I thought possible she was up and turned around again. This time she was straddling my waist.

"Are you sure?" I asked

In response she bit her bottom lip and impaled herself on my dick. Both of us stared at each other wide eyed and she started riding me. She was beginning to build up a bit of speed which also stirred up a cacophony of bed squeaks and walk thumps.

Mom and dad were definitely going to come investigate these inexplicable noises coming from their daughters room.

Another few minutes of no parents barging in and I started to really get into it. Holly shit! I'm fucking my sister and she's a great lay!

Another quick movement from Mary and our positions were changing again. I next found myself behind her. We were fucking like a couple of animals. This was awesome!

"I'm going to cum, Mare. I'm going to cum real soon."

She thrust her ass back into my groin and yelled loud enough that I'm sure the neighbors could hear "Do it! Cum in my pussy!" Which she followed up by releasing a sound of orgasmic bliss.

I came in my sister's pussy...I CAME IN MY SISTER'S PUSSY! My brain was going crazy. I wasn't sure if I was feeling euphoria, guilt, shame, regret. What was this feeling?

I started ruling them out one by one. Not shame, I know what that feels like and this ain't it. It's not guilt, I'm smiling too much for guilt. If I had the chance to do it all again I most definitely would do that rules out regret.

I lost track of my thoughts when I felt Mary start to suck on my deflating dick. When she finished she said she was curious to know what she tasted like on my dick. She then sat up and kissed me. We kissed each other with open mouths for a minute and the Mary got up and started getting dressed. I enjoyed watching her search for her clothes.

As I left her room I thought about what just happened, not that he had sex with his sister, but that the first time they kissed was after they fucked.

What a wild day.