All Comments on 'Rebecca's Dilemma'

by CeeeEsss

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good stories but....

It would be appreciated if you would indicate in the title that it is a multi-part story.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Typical whore

She got drunk enough to take a man home with her. Typical whore blame your actions on the alcohol. The husband is going to be a wimp. He wants to believe nothing happened when every indication is she cheated. Now most people will say that if there was no sex then their was no cheating. I'm glad I am not that stupid. She cheated the moment she felt spending time with this asshole was exercising she freedom. She cheated when she took someone she did not know home. And finally she cheated when she told everyone to lie to her husband. Fuck her. If he accepts this kind of behavior he is a wimp. Get rid of her. It is obvious she only cares about herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now

This person knows how to write. Paced accordingly. Author man or woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Start

Interesting so far, different and thats good. Drinking plays a huge role in divorces for lots of reasons, couples should never get drunk with other people. Will wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
all too Obvious where this is headed

Recall the issue of the baby? CLAY says..."Thats my baby she is carrying..."

<br></br>

Suppose there is a DNA test and it shows CLAY is the father. How does that change what the drunk whore wife did?

<br></br>

When the other Guy showed up at her door BOTH of them were sober. Her lack of experience in beinbg " free" and "away from home" and away from CLAY should of been warning signs.

<br></br>

Instead BEFORE she ever go drunk she said in effect sure I will go on a DATE with you to the Little brown jug.

<br></br>

Sue ann saying it was not Rebecca's fault is bullshit.

<br></br>

<b>The focus on the baby is a ploy to force a reconcilaition instead of dealing with any of the serious mistakes rebecca made and why is should not be married.</b>

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
the little girl has a lot of growing up to do

Clay is the typical " good ol boy " who trusts his beloved wife too much. He knew that she was just a child at heart, and wouldn't give a minutes thought of having a good time. Her brothers are as much to blame as she, for allowing her to be at the bar without her husband. Rebbecca has 9 months to think about her childish ways. Seeing the consequences of her actions growing in her belly,she will have to decide as to what kind of life style she wants.Rebbecca knows that Clay is a forgiving soul and will take her back, no matter what the results of the pregnancy turns out to be with DNA tests. Rebbecca knows that she has ruined her name in that town, and will always be known as the girl who got knocked-up by the traveling salesman. Good ol boy Clay will take her back, but he knows that he can never trust her to be faithful. The end result being; is she still spread her legs and took another man's cock, and her being drunk doesn't change the fact that she still cheated.The author has shown his ability to be a very good writer, and thanks for the good story....Rich

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Well, not so much

After the quirkiness of "Thursday Nights" this story begins reading as very ordinary and predictable. Hopefully you have a twist or three in store for Chapter 2?

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Very Well put together

She is too innocent for my taste and her brothers should have made sure that nothing happened to her. Giving the ease with which she gave it to her future husband I get the feeling that the visiting salesman just touched on her pre-marraige reflexes and off they went. What is interesting is why she wants her home and why she does not want to go there...

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxover 15 years ago
A little confusing, but...

my real problem is that he didn't let us know that the story wasn't finished. I hate to read a Chapter 1 not knowing if the rest of the story will ever be written.

<p>

Still, the man can write and can create an atmosphere that I can identify with... even if I'm not sure it's still exists.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
No matter how good a story is written.

And this one is well written. You have to look at the people in the story. The wife should not have been out without her husband. or at the very least she should have been with someone who will stop her making a mistake. And a mistake she has made in BIG way. Unless her husband had sex with her a couple of days before she had sex with Terry then the child is not his. The fact that he wants to think the child is his is a little disconcerting. Imagine in 18 years time when the child asks who his or her father is? It will take some explaining I think. But drunk or not the wif e should have not done anything with Terry. She should have slept downstairs, she should have slept anywhere but in reach of Terry. I look forward to the next chapter-if there is one- Just so I can see how they explain things to thier children, IF they are still together.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
I agree with many of the comments by others . . .

I would have liked this story a bit more if the author had labeled it "Chapter 1." I trust we won't have to wait three months for the next part . . . Well-written, pretty good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
some contradictions

Her brothers were so protective but none whispered a word of warning or drove them (or at least her) home? She should have been able to find a part time job or something to keep her occupied. You have the writing skills, just need more submissions. Please don't stop. The basic storyline is very good.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave this story 1* because

She was raped by Terry and all indications he is not going to prison simply because he left the motel and no signs of a strugle. That is unrealistic garbage.

Terry deliberately got her drunk to fuck her. If she didn't give consent, it is rape. Even if she wasn't unconscious dimished capacity due to alcohol is rape even if she gave consent and later changed her mind. And there is no question that fucking an unconscious woman is rape.

Ignoring the fact that she was raped makes this story unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that idiot gives every story a 1*

In honor of the commenters 1 brain cell, or 1 IQ, or both.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHE ASKED FOR IT SHE GOT IT

sounds like an old commercial for Toyota, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Ok

Intereresting part 1. I reserve my comments after i read part 2.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

An interesting tale. Five stars.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Just so-so, but

I'll read chapter 2. I assume we will see (and hear, damn it) the "three young women" again. Dumb bitch for doing what she did. Dumb bitch for telling her family. Dumb bitch for letting her husband find out.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Another good setup.

You're fond of the 'slightly vague start followed by a flashback' story form it would seem. That's OK. It's a good form for short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

Let's see where this goes. Terry better keep running.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good story

Gots to watch out for all those big brothers down on the farm.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Really bad cuck shit. As with most.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 2 years ago

I don't knowingly read serial stories from unfamiliar authors. If this is part 1 of a story, you should warn the reader. If I could give a -5, I would. I will mark your name as one who should be avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid slut.

You could see what Terry was up to from 100 miles away.

Take a young and vulnerable and lonely wife out dancing and drinking and get her to take you back to her house after she was drunk.

For fucks sakes. Her husband hadn't even been gone a full day. Had he?

Stupid cunt is letting another man fuck her in her her own marital bed? While she is off birth control and fertile?

Good lord. How stupid can you be?

Deserves to wear a scarlet A around her neck for the rest of her life when she gets divorced and has a bastard child.

Hopefully she ends up as an old maid that nobody trusts or likes in this small town.

Ridiculous.

And her stupid dumbass brothers. What kind of brother sees their younger sister out with another man drinking and dancing and don't make sure she is taken care of at the end of the night?

That she gets home safe. And not with Terry the temp out of town sales guy in her bed at the end of the night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As long as Terry keeps running he'll be safe from her husband. But he's gotta be aware of her brothers. LP

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Well done. I really enjoyed this countrified version of Femdom agitprop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous