All Comments on 'Rebellion'

by Ian Shergold

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 19 years ago
Too Funny

I find myself liking all your stories Tibvo. Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

wow...its really a gr8 story

schwanz_im_glueckschwanz_im_glueckover 17 years ago
Well done

This story might as well fit into the HowTo section of this site, because it describes an appropriate way of dealing with nagging mothers. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Its the best but.....

You should have more on the pregnancy sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Crap - And That's A Compliment

A guy fucks his mother with his Father's consent - sure ! This could have been written by 15 yr old boy, who can only dream about sex. I never realsed how much s--t was on this site till recently. This was an excellent example of a crap story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story! Would have liked to have seen a bit more on the pregnancy aspect.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story! Would have liked to have seen a bit more on the pregnancy aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Matt gives his mother the power fuck of her life

In this excellent story we meet Matt, a big strong 18 year old, who carries around a truly massive dick and a pair of balls to match. His mother is always on his case until one day Matt snaps, and he rapes her! Matt is ferocious in tearing up his mother's twat, and in the course of his power fuck, Mom realizes that this is what she's always wanted--really rough sex from a dick the size of her fucken forearm. That she's being brutally boned by her own son makes her feverishly excited! The next day she approaches Matt and soon the boy's reaming out his mother's cunt like crazy, finally letting loose with another torrent of his teenage ball cream right up his own birth canal! His mother is addicted to her boy's huge prick and he services her three or more times a day. His buddies mock him for being a mommy's boy, but Matt doesn't care, he's getting all the mommy-twat he wants! Matt's takes possession of his Dad's place in the marital bed, his father's relegated to his own son's bedroom. The big strong boy finds out that he's fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt, and from now on it's Matt, his mighty prick and his big potent balls that rule the roost in this family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Reading this makes me want to fuck my mother

sassyseniorsassysenioralmost 13 years ago
HOT STORY!

I found this story to be so hot!! Oh yeah I now need the beef?

RandomStorywriter01904RandomStorywriter01904over 10 years ago
5 Stars

I'm going to sound like an anon commenter here, but it does look like the kind of thing a 15 year old boy would dream up. However, that's why I love it. There are almost no stories in this world that can take an awful plot line an turn it into a good one. Yet you managed it, and you managed it in style. You have earned every single star you get for this story :)

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
Delicious story - thank you

Dear Tibvo,

I thought "Watching" was a deliciously kinky story & then I read this story "Rebellion" - made me SO wet - I love this story even better - I wish I was Clare in this story, I would definitely enjoy that attention from a son like that !!!! - this story is more taboo because of the initial force involved & then in the aftermath the dad letting it all happen - this story is totally delicious, horny & kinky. Once again five stars.

Thank you

Sarah Leather, London England (Married, fit, leather clad blonde mum of two cute blonde daughters)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

shuriken2012shuriken2012about 10 years ago
boy not a man

i don't like this not because of the rape but because the main character is a little boy. only boys fail to take care of their business then whine when shit blows up in their face. i understand not getting along with a nagging mother but matt was acting like henever did anything wrong and his mothers anger was groundless. if he was my parents child he woulda been kicked out the house long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape??? You get your rocks off to rape??

Dude, you're fucking disgusting.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
It's a story people lighten up

With that said I gave *** for the errors in spelling and grammar were getting a bit much. If that wasn't the case I would have gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh, the irony!

"I would have gave you a 5," writes live4thebj, complaining of the author's grammar.

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
rape ignited the love and lust

One of the best story ever read.

We want more such stories and hope with illustrations like that of rgjohn.

Made me hard to masturbation for second time in row

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No.....

"We" do not want more of this type of crap.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
So much fun!

Packed into a short story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I want to rape my mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good

Great story more of the same

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Such lucky mother and son to have events lead to special love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

How about when your mother I surouned by group guys and gang rape where she has 2 cocks in her cunt plus one the ass and one in mouth all at the sametime.I know we did it to my mom and couple friends moms.then we found they were pregnant.their husbands moved out now get fucked more often by us plus they end up getting pregnant.they each have 4 kids plus they have their tubes tied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

The best incest story I have ever read. Your writing is superb. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.r

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Would have been 5/5 but for the last 2 paragraphs. 4/5.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[07.12.22]

Fun stuph!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Short and sweet. Always nice when a strapping young lad gets to give his mother the loving she needs. And even better when the useless dad steps aside to let the superior man do what he does best. Good stuff. Would have loved to read more but I'll just fill in the blanks with my imagination. More pregnancies, more intense and wild boundary-smashing sex, more loving. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan Shergold@Ian Shergold
284 Followers
I have been a member since the early noughties and am an occasional contributor to the Stories section. Also in the past (using a different account) had great fun collaborating with the likes of Maid of Marvels, Sweetp4u, faith among others in the SRP Forum Section. Even afte...