Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"If it pleases you Sir." Kari whispered before planting a noisy kiss on his left buttock.

Mr. Wilson was a little unsure as to Kari's full intentions but his reply was to bend forward a little in approval of her actions. The nurse continued the loud kisses over both the Dom's cheeks before stopping with her lips at the top of his arse crack. Then, deliberately and slowly, she kissed and licked her way down until her mouth was over her Dom's anus.

"My tongue, Sir." Kari whispered as a shiver ran through both their bodies.

The Dom's reply was to reach back with his free hand to grab a handful of Kari's red hair and push her face against his arse. The excited submissive rimmed her tongue around Mr. Wilson's anus before pushing against the puckered hole while one of her soapy hands started to masturbate his limp penis. To her surprise and delight she felt his cock give a little jerk before it started to stiffen. The nurse wriggled her tongue with renewed enthusiasm as a long moan of pleasure escaped her Dom's lips. Mr. Wilson's erection was nearing fullness when he released his grip on Kari's hair and grabbed for more support as his legs suddenly wobbled. Kari's head jerked back and her soapy hands grabbed Noel's hips for extra support.

"Kari, I hate to stop but I need to sit." The frustration was evident in Mr. Wilson's voice.

"Of course, let me help." The nurse quickly stood and helped her Dom to swap places.

As Noel Wilson flopped back onto the plastic stool with a loud sigh Kari noticed that his erection had maintained most of its hardness. The daring subbie grabbed the hose, rinsed the soap off his penis and dropped to her knees. With a silent prayer Kari took Mr. Wilson's cock into her mouth and started to suck while a hand gently fondled his balls. To the mutual disappointment of the Dom and subbie her oral efforts were in vain as Noel's penis lost its hardness in her mouth. Kari kissed the head of the flaccid cock and gazed uncertainly at the floor as she sat back on her heels.

The nurse wondered if she had been too impulsive? Damn, damn, a subbie shouldn't lead, why didn't I let him set the agenda?" She silently worried before she broke the silence. "I'm sorry Sir, I should have let........."

"No Kari, you were wonderful, amazing." Mr. Wilson interrupted as he reached down and tilted her head upwards. "That is the first time for over six years that anyone but me has been able to get some life into the old fella."

Kari looked at the happiness on the mature Dom's face and her lips broke into a smile. "Really? I thought it was since Elsie passed away."

"No, no, well before then." Mr. Wilson paused in thought before continuing. "Young lady, you have given me hope for the future, in more ways than just sex too. But right now I would like to rest for a while, it's been a big day for me."

"Yes, yes, of course Sir," Kari clambered quickly to her feet and opened the concertina shower door. "Let me dry you and we can lie down and rest."

The efficient nurse soon had her weary Dom out of the shower and sitting on another stool as she dried him, and then herself, thoroughly with large soft towels.

"Kari, would you rather we rested in here rather than my bedroom?" Noel asked carefully as they moved down the passage past the second bedroom. "Ahhh, there are photos and other stuff of my wife's in my room and I don't want either of us upset."

"Mr. Wilson, Sir. Please don't change anything in this house." Kari said as she stepped towards the main bedroom. "Elsie will always be with you in spirit, kinda like your guardian angel looking down on you and urging you on." The nurse kept talking as she ushered her Dom into his bedroom. "When we are together upsets may happen for you with memories of Elsie, we will cope."

"More words of wisdom." Noel nodded at Kari's empathy and understanding as he eased himself onto the bed. "Something tells me today is the start of positive and happy times for both of us."

"Actually Sir, I think the start was when I saw your advert in Alt." Kari replied quietly as she stood beside the bed. "Now is there anything I can get you? Anything you want?"

"Just to cuddle with you." Mr. Wilson said as he patted the bed next to him.

"You bet, Sir." Kari exclaimed as she hurried around to the other side before settling down next to her new Dom.

The room was a little cool so the nurse pulled the sheet and a blanket over their bodies before turning on her side and cuddling up to her tired Dom.

"Will you sleep Sir or may I talk a little?" Kari enquired.

"Please talk Kari, my body is weary after going into the city and our dessert fun." Mr. Wilson said as he moved a little down the bed and snuggled his face into his subbie's large breasts. "The mind is strong but the flesh is weak."

Kari giggled at her Dom's little joke and then said, "I wasn't completely honest with you about my work and home situations."

"Oh? Tell me more."

"I've heard that my last Dom will be free in about two months, early release for good behaviour apparently although that's hard to believe. So I made a decision to leave the Western Suburbs Hospital and my apartment over there and find a new job over this side of town with a new place to live and a silent telephone number."

"That sounds sensible." Noel said encouragingly.

"The new job came quickly and I have been working for three weeks at Maroondah General."

"That's only about fifteen minutes from here."

"I know, I apologise, I should have told you but." Kari's confession was cut short as Noel interrupted.

"No apology needed Kari, you have to be so careful these days."

"Thank you Sir. So I have been commuting, about an hour each way while looking for somewhere new to live." Kari paused as she chose her words carefully.

"And now we have met and although it's only been a few hours you wonder if you might end up living here and you don't want to sign a lease for a place you might only use occasionally."

"You took the words right out of my head." Kari sighed. "Great minds think alike."

"And fools seldom differ." Noel chuckled at the old saying. "I think it's great that we are both thinking along the same lines. It is only our first day but I think we have already made a wonderful connection. You know what I think you should do?"

"Please tell me Sir."

"How long is your current lease?" Noel asked.

"It ran out a month ago, I'm just paying weekly at present." Kari replied.

"Excellent, then why not keep your place for a few more weeks while we get to know each other better? It will mean commuting for that time but if it works for us you could live here, there is lots of spare room in my garage to store your furniture if required."

"Whew, that sounds great." Kari enthused. "Maybe we are getting ahead of ourselves but I can do that, thank you Sir."

"Good, that's fixed for now, anything else on your mind Kari?" The happy Dom enquired.

"Yes, I want to tell you of my real needs and fantasies."

"You said you would tell me when you had full trust." Mr. Wilson reminded.

"After my time with Jayne and you this afternoon I know I can trust you Sir." Kari explained as she gave Noel a squeeze. "You most certainly are as you said in your advert, a gentleman Dom."

"Thank you lovely lady, please continue."

"I told you that I just wanted sensual domination with bondage and that I had a low pain threshold." Kari paused but her Dom just nodded so she continued. "But part of my submissive nature actually does need some pain. When Jayne showed me her welts and told me she had been in subspace last night I nearly came on the spot. I don't know whether I could stand the pain to achieve subspace but I would like to try sometime with you, Sir." A shiver of excitement ran through the lovely submissive's figure as she completed her admission.

"We will experiment with pain, start light and build up, no problem." The cheerful Dom promised, "Have you ever been spanked?"

"Not since I was about nine." Kari giggled. "And that was just a few light whacks, well deserved though."

"Then that will be a good place to start, what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"I work mornings the next two days, starting at seven, then I have two full days off." Kari paused in thought and then continued. "May I stay here tonight Sir? I can get a taxi to work and go home by train. I'll have my car from then on."

Mr. Wilson looked up at Kari with a broad smile. "Of course you will stay tonight, and hopefully all of your days off."

The thought of spending two complete days of submission made Kari shiver in anticipation. She closed her eyes as she hugged her happy friend close to her breasts. Her reverie was suddenly broken as her cunning Dom suddenly sunk his teeth into the flesh of her right breast. Her yelp of surprise was followed by a deep moan as Mr. Wilson quickly placed his lips over the nipple and held it firmly between his teeth. Kari could feel the instant wetness between her legs as she winced from the pain as he sucked and nibbled on the hard brown teat.

"Kari, straddle my hips." Mr. Wilson said as he threw aside the covers and lay on his back.

The instruction of few words took the nurse by surprised but she quickly scrambled onto her knees and carefully took her position.

"Hands behind your back and keep them there." Noel was impressed by Kari's quick reactions to his orders. "Close your eyes and count out loud in threes from ninety-nine to zero."

For a few seconds the subbie looked as if she couldn't believe her ears but she quickly gathered her thoughts, squeezed her eyes shut and began, "Ninety-nine, ninety-six, ninety-three......."

As Kari counted Mr. Wilson reached over, quietly opened a drawer beside the bed and drew out a black velour bag. The Dom withdrew a vibrating egg that was connected by thin wires to a remote control plus a pair of nipple clamps that were joined by thin gold chain.

"Seventy-two, sixty-nine, sixty-six......."

"Keep your eyes closed my subbie."

Kari's body jerked as she felt her Dom's fingers spreading her labia but she managed to keep her eyes closed as the countdown continued.

"Sixty-three, sixty, ohhhhh God," Kari's counting stopped briefly as Noel pushed the egg into her pussy.

"Uummmm fifty seven, fifty four, fifty one, forty nine, ohhhhhhhhh I mean, ummmm forty-eight, forty-five........."

The Dom was enjoying himself hugely as he held the nipple clamps ready in each hand.

"Thirty, twenty-seven, twenty-four."

"Stop! Now count slowly by fours until you reach zero, then open your eyes." The instruction was short and clear.

Kari braced herself as she counted slowly through gritted teeth. "Twenty-four, twenty, sixteen, twelve, eight, four, zero, Yaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

As Kari said the last number Mr. Wilson attached the clamps to each of Kari's sensitive nipples. Her eyes shot open and she screamed loudly at the sudden jolt of pain. Somehow she managed to resist removing the clamps while keeping her arms behind her back. The Dom then flicked the remote switch and the battery powered vibrating egg burst into life. Kari's attention was taken from her painful nipples to the buzzing egg deep in her vagina. Noel let the egg buzz on high for a few seconds then reduced the power so it was hardly vibrating. The effect of the clamps showed clearly on the subbie's face as she fought to endure the pain. Mr. Wilson counted silently to ten then switched the egg back to the high mark.

"Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt! Kari shrieked as her body started to shake violently.

The subbie started to lose her balance so Noel pushed her sideways onto the bed. The Dom moved with surprising speed to kneel beside the shaking figure of his new subbie. He held the gold chain in his left hand and the remote in his right as he watched the orgasm build in Kari's sexy figure.

"Don't cum!" Mr. Wilson ordered loudly as he switched off the egg.

"Please Sir," The bewildered subbie pleaded.

"Count to twenty by two's."

"Jesus Christ, it's like being back at fucking school." Kari squealed impulsively before counting as instructed while mentally kicking herself for the last few words.

As she spoke the final number Mr. Wilson simultaneously switched the egg to multiple vibrations and jerked the clamps from Kari's nipples. The nurse screamed loudly and her back arched off the bed as she erupted in a wonderfully powerful orgasm. Noel looked calm and positive on the outside while inwardly he felt ecstatic as he watched Kari writhe around on the bed. All the doubts he had about controlling a new subbie were disappearing fast as his self-confidence returned. He switched off the egg and allowed Kari plenty of time to calm before extracting it carefully from her pussy. With a serious look on his face Noel held the sticky egg to Kari's lips and the wary subbie dutifully licked her juices from the smooth surface. She winced as Mr. Wilson softly ran the flat of a hand over her aching nipples but lay quietly as she awaited the next development. Kari's breasts rose and fell as she continued to suck air into her lungs but the frown on the Dom's face made her feel, for the first time since they met, ill at ease.

Finally Mr. Wilson broke the silence and asked, "Jesus Christ, it's like being back at fucking school?"

"That was wrong Sir, I should know better." Kari replied immediately, aware that it was better to be honest than to apologise, Jayne had warned her about saying sorry.

"Yes, you most definitely should, roll onto your tummy and look at the front window." The Dom was aware that this was a defining moment in their short relationship but he was determined to show who was pulling the reins.

With tears building in her eyes Kari rolled over onto her stomach and gazed at the window. Her instant regret of those words had proved correct, why couldn't she have kept her mouth shut? She realised that she could still see most of the room in the reflection of the window and she squinted as she felt the Dom leave the bed. The worried subbie forced herself to lay still as she watched Noel's reflection open a wardrobe door and withdraw something from within. But he held it too low for her to identify as he placed it on the bed behind her and walked around to the windows where the experienced Dom pulled the curtains closed to stop Kari's vision in the glass reflection. The subbie saw the stern expression on the Dom's face and looked away as he returned to kneel behind her on the wide bed. Mr. Wilson rubbed an admiring hand over Kari's smooth buttocks causing an apprehensive shiver to run through her lovely figure. Every muscle in her body suddenly tensed as Mr. Wilson placed a heavy leather flogger over her lovely arse cheeks. A low moan of expectation escaped her lips as the cunning Dom slowly pulled the flogger over her curves. Kari felt the bed move as she pictured her Dom raising the instrument in the air and braced herself for the painful impact.

"Whhhhaaaaaatttttttt?" Kari exclaimed as a different flogger's silk fronds brushed firmly over her bum with virtually no pain at all.

The bewildered subbie twisted her head around as the silk flogger whacked her arse for the second time. Her eyes took in the multi-coloured strands and the half smile on Mr. Wilson's face before she turned her head back to look at the curtains. The Dom saw her body relax with relief as he continued to whip the flogger over her back, buttocks and thighs. Kari's fear of the leather flogger had been instantly replaced by excitement as the soft stings fell rapidly on her smooth skin for the next few minutes.

"Roll onto your back, legs wide apart!"

The sudden order took Kari by surprise but she quickly turned over as instructed and looked at the twinkling eyes of her Dom. Mr. Wilson smiled as he raised the silk fronds in the air and whipped them across Kari's breasts. The subbie's nipples were still aching from the clamps and she grimaced as the silk flicked the sore brown teats. Some more whacks across her bouncing breasts had Kari moaning loudly as she felt the rapid approach of yet another climax. The experienced Dom was tickled pink as he correctly read his subbie's reactions while enjoying the power of the flogger. Noel watched Kari carefully and with expert timing he flicked the silk flogger over her pussy lips as the powerful orgasm sent her body into convulsions. Mr. Wilson watched and waited until the subbie had calmed to some degree then raised the flogger again over Kari's pussy.

"No, no, Sir. Red please." Kari pleaded.

Noel Wilson was surprised but naturally honoured his delightful subbie's use of the safe word. He placed the flogger on the bed and said, "Talk when you are ready, no rush."

Kari continued to gulp air into her lungs while she tried to find the right words. Five minutes later she heaved herself off the damp sheet, knelt in front of the wondering Dom and held his hands.

"Mr. Wilson, Sir. I have only know you for a few hours and already I am almost completely certain that you are the dominant I have been searching for. This afternoon has been absolutely amazing; the way you control me, tease me and surprise me is, as the kids say today, so cool. The combination of the egg and the nipple clamps, like wow." Kari shook her head from side to side in wonder.

"Pain and pleasure go very well together on the right subbie." Mr. Wilson smiled confidently.

Kari glanced at the two floggers lying on the bed and continued, "You fooled me completely when you swapped them and I loved being whipped all over with the silk thingies." She paused and took a deep breath, "But Sir, what I said was wrong and I think I should be punished today."

"But I promised no pain today and I broke that with the nipple clamps, that was wrong. I disappointed myself and you too."

"Sir, you didn't plan to use the clamps?" Kari asked.

"Hell no Kari. You know I was hoping just to meet you today. Using the clamps was really a gut feeling, go with the flow sort of thing."

"That's what I thought, and it was wonderful, the right thing at that time." Kari enthused as she squeezed his hands. "Please never stop using your gut feeling. Sir, if I may be so bold?"

Mr. Wilson nodded his approval for Kari to continue.

"My gut feeling is that you wanted to use the leather on me but stopped because of your promise?"

"Exactly right." Noel admitted. "A submissive needs correction for a comment like that."

Kari held the Dom's hands up to her lips and gave both a loving kiss. She then quickly grabbed a pillow and lay face down with the pillow under her hips. Memories and emotions flooded Noel's mind as he grabbed the flogger and placed the leather across his subbie's buttocks. To his amazement Kari's body stayed relaxed as he raised the flogger above his head.

'Whack.' The first warm-up blow was light but still made a nice sound as it landed.

'Whack!' The second was a little harder but created no reaction from Kari.

Mr. Wilson nodded in admiration of her courage as he raised the handle above his head.

'Whoosh - Crack." - "Owwwwwwwwwww!" Kari yelled as a lovely pink mark appeared on her white skin.

'Whoosh - Crack." - "Yaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" The subbie's legs kicked as each stroke landed.

'Whoosh - Crack!" - "Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit!" The third mark was a deeper shade of pink.

The Dom wiped away a few tears running down his cheeks as he paused with the flogger held high above his head. This was to be the last stroke and he wanted it to be just right.

'Whoooosh - Crack!!' - "Naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kari shrieked loudly as the hardest blow landed.

Mr. Wilson dropped the flogger and pulled Kari off the pillow onto her back. The compassionate nurse blinked through her own tears at her emotional new friend and opened her arms wide. The Dom fell into Kari's embrace with his head resting on her large breasts and she wrapped her arms around him in a giant hug. Salty tears rolled down four cheeks as Noel and Kari's emotions were touched by the events of that afternoon. Minutes passed before the couple calmed and Kari managed to grab a box of tissues from beside the bed. Mr. Wilson rolled sideways and lay beside Kari as they wiped away their tears and mucous.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers