Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"Are you ok?" The Dom finally managed to ask.

"I'm wonderful Sir." Kari replied, "And you?"

"Best I've been for years." Noel said with a chuckle. "It's like being re-born as a Dom."

"Really?" Kari said as she turned on her side and gazed at her Dom. "Then your tears?"

"Mainly happy tears my subbie, I hope you don't mind me calling you that?"

"I love it Sir." Kari was smiling happily.

"The way you admitted your mistake and took your punishment was perfect." Mr. Wilson praised, "And my emotions of your submission to the flogger really got to me, plus everything else that's happened today, I just couldn't help crying." Noel laughed again, "Some Dom eh?"

"Just the sort of Dom I've been searching for, one that's caring, understanding and fun but serious and stern when necessary." Kari's eyes were shining happily. "And Sir, I loved the leather flogger, if you'd kept going I know would have cum again."

"It's been so long, I thought you were close but I wasn't sure." Noel admitted, then chuckled. "Guess I need more practice."

"Sounds good to me Sir." Kari giggled. "God, I feel so good, I knew that I would love pain from the right Dom and I know I've found him."

The happy couple exchanged some tender kisses before relaxing back on the bed where they intimately discussed the feelings and emotions they had experienced that day. Time passed quickly and they suddenly realised that the daylight was fading as night set in.

"What do you usually do on Saturday night, Sir?" Kari asked.

"Toasted sandwiches and football." Mr. Wilson admitted with a smile. "But no TV tonight, unless there is something you want to watch?"

"No thank you Sir, I'd rather serve you and get to know you better." Kari said as she rose from the bed. "If you'd like to rest for a while I'll make us some dinner."

"Thank you my subbie." They both smiled at Kari's new title. "I am tired after going into town and all that's happened since. Call me when it's ready, oh, and we can eat off plates tonight."

Kari smiled and curtsied, then freshened up in the bathroom prior to preparing a light dinner. She whistled quietly as she attended to the food and drink, vowing silently to herself to serve her long-awaited Dom to the highest standards she could attain. Twenty minutes later she called Mr. Wilson and the ecstatic couple shared the simple meal while they talked honestly about their pasts and their hopes for the future. Kari booked an early taxi for the morning before the Dom and his new subbie cuddled together in the large bed. Little was said before they drifted off to sleep after the tiring day that had ended in such surprising fashion.

To be continued...

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers