Recession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

One time, she was stroking me behind my balls and pushed her finger down into my crack and over my asshole. My reaction told her she found another sensitive spot. I didn't think she would do much with this knowledge, because anything anal turned her off. She had made that clear before we were married.

The following weekend, I knew her distaste for anal had changed when she asked, "Are you clean inside your rear?"

"What?"

"Why don't you go wash it out a little," she suggested, but I knew it was an order.

As I was washing myself with warm water and soap, I felt as though the two of us had turned into completely different people, and I didn't like either of them.

I lay underneath her and began to eat out her pussy. I felt her caress my balls and cock. As I expected, a finger tentatively entered my ass. It was quickly pulled out after it made me start, and then it was back to stay as she used her other hand to pump me until I came.

As we separated, she said, "You really clutched my finger as you came."

Her explorations continued. She began moving her finger in and out as she pumped my cock. Sometimes it was slow and gentle, other times rough. She added a second finger. The fingering was added to the techniques that she would use to tease me, frustrate me and then make me come. Again I again guessed she was using me as a laboratory.

When she stuck a third finger in me, it was no longer pleasurable, and I asked her not to do that again. Her response was strange.

"You know, I think I could eventually open you up enough to put my whole hand inside."

After that, she mostly stuck to two fingers. Every once in a while, when things were heating up, she forgot and put in three. I wasn't happy, but it didn't stop me from coming.

What bothered me more was when she began using me to explore her own anal sensations. At first I thought it was accidental when she was rubbing herself on me and sometimes moved so far forward that her ass was on my mouth. When she did that, I noticed that it smelled of soap. Eventually, I realized she had washed it before we went to bed and was rubbing it against my mouth on purpose.

One Sunday, when she had me on the edge of coming, she leaned forward so my head was out of her pubic hair. She wanted me to hear her.

"I want to try something new."

She got up and found a small pillow and placed it under my head. When she got back on top of me, she positioned herself so that her ass was at my mouth instead of her bush. I looked straight into it. There was some hair around her puckered hole. It wasn't exciting to me at all.

Lily began working on me. With two fingers going rhythmically in and out of my ass and her other hand pumping my cock, she soon had me on the brink. She stopped, waited and didn't say anything.

Finally, I stuck my tongue out and licked tentatively across her asshole. Her body jerked up and off of me. She took a breath and settled down on me again. She waited once more.

I began slowly licking as I felt her shift her weight around in response. She went back to working on me and her rhythm was the same as the rhythm of my tongue. I went faster and she went faster. I exploded and stopped licking.

As I came back to earth, I heard her say in a breathy voice, "Keep going."

I hesitated. She shifted around. I felt her release my cock and move her hand between her legs. I could feel her fingers occasionally rubbing my chin as she worked her clitoris. I was amazed. She had never touched herself before -- at least when I was around.

"Keep going," she said again, but I was too caught up in thinking about her fingers to respond. She left off touching herself and put both hands behind her. She pulled her cheeks wide apart and then pushed back onto my face with her ass pressed against my closed mouth.

I smelled the soap smell, but then I couldn't breathe and tried to move my head back. The pillow was pushing me up, so my mouth stayed buried in her ass. She was smothering me. I began kicking my legs in desperation, and when I did, she lifted off of me.

"Keep going," she said again, and this time I responded. Her asshole was now slightly open. I began licking across it and around it. I felt her fingers go back between her legs, and as she worked on herself, she began rocking. Her ass would press against my tongue sometimes and I couldn't move it. Then she would rock back and free my tongue to resume licking.

As the rocking and my tongue and her fingers continued, I saw her asshole start to wink. As it opened and shut, she gave a loud groan. Her body shook, and she fell forward. Her head landed on the bed between my knees.

She didn't say a word as she got up and went to the bathroom, but she turned around and looked at me for a moment. Her face was red, and her look was triumphant. She was reveling in her shameless depravity and didn't care what I thought.

From then on, we followed a new pattern on the weekend. First I would lie between her legs and fulfill her with my mouth. Then she would get on top of me and I would perform oral as she whacked me off until I came. Finally, I would eat out her ass while she used her fingers to bring herself off again.

After a while, she no longer cleaned herself before we started. Often the smell made me feel like heaving, but I didn't say anything.

My disgust with myself for giving in to her sexual blackmail was many times worse than my disgust with her. What had I become? For some reason, the thing that tortured me the most was wondering if she was telling her boss everything we were doing.

***************

One day, Lily came home sobbing.

"What is it?" I asked, but she didn't respond. She just sat down and looked at me while she continued to cry. It looked like she was thinking about what she should say. After a few minutes, she got up and, still crying, took my hand and led me upstairs.

This time she didn't want me to put my head between her legs. She got on top of me in a sixty-nine position and immediately positioned her ass over my mouth and brought her fingers down to pleasure herself. I was bewildered, but I began to lick. Then I stopped.

It was her boss's come. I smelled it and felt it on my tongue. But it was coming out of her asshole this time. I couldn't go on. I heard Lily sobbing louder above me.

"Please," she said between sobs and then kept pleading, "Please, please, please, please."

She wasn't ordering me, she was begging, and her voice sounded desperate.

I don't know why, but I gave in. I tongued her while her fingers played with her clitoris. Her asshole spasmed and her boss's mess got pushed out into my mouth and all over my face and hair. I wondered how long I could keep from throwing up when her body shook as she came.

When she got up, she went to the bathroom and came back with a wet, warm wash cloth. She gently washed my face off, leaned over and kissed me lightly.

"Thank you," she said. "You are never going to have to do that again. I'll quit before I let him put it into my ass again. It was the most horrible, disgusting, degrading thing that's ever happened to me.

"He kept telling me I would learn to enjoy it and wouldn't give up. Today he was sneaky and found a way to get a little of himself inside. I couldn't scream because we were in his office, but I screamed in a whisper for him to get out of there. He didn't listen and kept on pushing in, and then he went wild. He raped my ass.

"When it was over, I was almost hysterical from the pain and the humiliation. I wasn't sure I could still come with your tongue in my rear. Now I know I can get over this.

"I'm going to tell him if he tries it another time, I'm going straight to his wife to tell her everything. Even if someone threatens to kill me, I will never let a cock in there again."

Her boss apparently gave up on the anal, and we went back to our regular pattern. Each weekday she would come home full of his stuff, and I would have to eat her to an orgasm. On weekends, our sessions followed the same pattern, always ending with her bringing herself off while I tongued her ass.

Sometimes, after we made love and were lying in bed, she would talk about even kinkier things we could do. She had started watching extreme porn on her computer at home. Putting her fist inside me particularly intrigued her. Sometimes she would talk about getting others involved.

Her imagination seemed to be running wild. One thing I noticed about every scene she imagined is that she was always in command, and I was always humiliated, often painfully.

I never responded to her ravings. None of her scenarios interested me in the slightest. But she didn't care. She was talking to herself, and it seemed to get her excited. She never seriously suggested that we actually do any of the things she talked about, but it bothered me nonetheless.

Our arrangement seemed to be a happy one for her. It wasn't happy for me, but I managed to endure it. Whenever and wherever I could, I networked and tried everything I could think of to get a job, but the recession continued, and so did the arrangement.

One Sunday, Lily said something strange when we had finished.

"You haven't been on top for a long time," she said, "but next Sunday, I'm going to let you be on top."

"What do you mean?" I asked, but she looked away and didn't explain.

Lily didn't mention anything more about Sunday during the week. I was puzzled. What could she mean about me being on top? I had never complained about her preference for being on top during sex, because I didn't care. I was sure that, for her, being the breadwinner and in control was mixed into the symbolism of her being on top of me during sex.

It was almost exactly a year since I had lost my job. Was she giving me a present to celebrate that sad anniversary, which led to her power over me. How sick was that?

Sunday morning around ten, the doorbell rang. I opened the door in my robe expecting to send away a salesman, but it was a beautiful saleswoman instead. At least that's what I thought when I saw her.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Audrey."

She stuck out her right hand. As I shook it, I saw that she was carrying a large metal case in her left hand. I thought she wanted to come in and show us some samples until she spoke.

"Let me put this down and then I'll go and get the rest of the equipment," she said. "Is it all right if I park in your driveway?"

"Sure," said Lily. She had come up behind me. She seemed to know Audrey. I suddenly felt uneasy.

"What's going on?" I asked as Audrey sashayed past us to the foot of the stairs, deposited the case and went back out. I watched her cute rear as she moved quickly back and forth with more equipment. Lily watched her with her back to me and began speaking. I couldn't see her face.

"Audrey is a videographer," Lily said, "and one of her specialties is making erotic home movies. Couples hire her to shoot videos of them making love. My boss used her, and he showed me the videos she had made with him and his wife, but don't tell Audrey that's how I found out about her, because the boss's wife doesn't know anyone else has seen the videos.

"Audrey's really good. She knows how to make the men and the women look really hot, and she edits the movies so you come just watching them."

"And then she sells them on the Internet," I exclaimed, angrily.

"No I don't," said Audrey who had just come up again. "At least not without permission. Some of my customers are real exhibitionists, and they ask me to post their videos so they can go online and see themselves as stars.

"Most of my customers want total discretion, and I never show their videos to anyone. In fact, I give them the final edited video and all the raw recordings. I delete everything else."

She smiled at me sweetly. I don't know why, but I trusted her.

She started up the stairs with some of her equipment, and Lily grabbed some and followed behind.

"Don't come up the stairs yet," Lily told me, still with her back to me.

I heard them talking, but their voices were too low for me to hear what they were saying. They came back down the stairs a couple of times to get more equipment. During their conversations, I thought I heard Audrey ask Lily several times, "Are you sure?"

I was getting more and more nervous when Lily yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Okay, you can come up now."

I barely recognized our bedroom. There was lighting equipment all around it and cameras on tripods aimed at the bed from various parts of the room, some high and some low. I saw a rolling stand like you'd find in a hospital room behind one of the lights and there was something hanging from it, but I couldn't make it out.

"Please lie down on the bed in your usual position," said Audrey in a business-like tone of voice. Her face looked different than before. It was no longer friendly and open. She had a kind of quizzical, wondering expression, as if I were some kind of strange insect that she was observing.

I shifted nervously in my robe. Her friendly voice that I had heard downstairs came back.

"Don't worry. I've seen everything."

That unsettled me even more.

"What Lily and you like to do is none of my business," she continued. "I'm not here to judge you, just to make you look good and create the most exciting film I can, so you and she can enjoy it whenever you want.

"Lily has told me about your role-playing, and I know what you're doing today for the video is your private fantasy. People enjoy sex in many different ways. That doesn't mean they aren't wonderful people in everyday life."

She sounded sincere. I started to get on the bed.

"Oh, please take off your clothes first," Audrey said. I took off the robe and my pajamas and lay down in the middle of the bed.

I heard her moving around the room making adjustments as I looked straight at the ceiling. I wasn't even slightly excited. I felt embarrassed to be on display for Audrey, but she was busy and rarely glanced in my direction.

After ten minutes of moving and adjusting things, she said to Lily, "I'm ready."

Lily was already naked when she came to the bed. She went right to her hands and knees on top of me, facing my feet.

"Wait a minute?" I said, "I thought --"

She quickly interrupted me.

"You'll be on top later, but I want to start with all the positions we're familiar with."

She turned to Audrey.

"I want you to come behind me with your hand-held camera and get in close, so you can see him going into my pubic hair and opening me up with his tongue. Up to now, I've only imagined what it looks like. I'm really excited about seeing it for the first time when we watch the video.

"Then I'm going to shift and spread my cheeks as wide as I can and he'll caress my crack with his tongue before he uses it to fuck my ass while I play with myself until I come. I want to see all of that in sharp close-ups as well from a distance."

Lily began playing with me, and I began eating her out. I saw Audrey's face come up next to mine and it felt strange, but she was concentrating on capturing the action, so after a while I didn't think about her.

Everything proceeded as usual for a while as I ate Lily out to an orgasm in front, and then began working on her ass while her fingers fluttered in her vagina. She reached down with her other hand and inserted a couple of greased-up fingers into my rear, moved them around a little and pulled them out.

Then I heard the sound of wheels and something knocking against the bed. She began to push something into me. I looked and saw it was a thin rubber tube. As went into me, her other hand was strumming away inside of her bush while my tongue was working between her cheeks.

Then I felt it. Liquid was running into my bowels through the tube. Now I understood what I had seen hanging from the hospital pole -- an enema bag. Her fingers never stopped pleasuring herself, and she began breathing heavily. At last, the liquid stopped flowing into me and I felt her carefully pulling the tubing out.

She rose off of me and spoke softly between pants.

"I want you to fuck my ass with your tongue as fast as you can. The faster you get me off, the sooner you can get up and go to the bathroom. I'm sure Audrey doesn't want to film an ugly accident all over our bed."

I heard a gasp from Audrey, but she didn't say a word as she kept aiming the camera at my face and my tongue in Lily's ass.

I started feeling uncomfortable and, second by second, I felt a greater urgency. I wasn't going to be able to hold it in much longer. My tongue moved faster than I thought possible, and Lily's fingers flew over her clitoris.

Finally, with a cry, she let go, and her body lurched. I had never seen her move as wildly in having an orgasm as she did in that moment. When she slowed down and I could pull my head out of her ass, I pushed her off of me so I could jump out of bed and run to the bathroom.

I just made it.

I stayed in there for almost ten minutes trying to decide whether I should come out or not. After a final inspection to make sure I was clean, I opened the door and saw that Lily was glowing and smiling as she stood by the bed. Audrey's face was a mask that showed no expression.

"That was fantastic," Lily said, and then she turned away from me again. "Now, it's time for you to get on top."

She lay down on her back in the middle of the bed. Her chest, breasts and face were still a little rosy, and she was drenched in sweat as she slowly spread her legs wide. My erection had disappeared once the enema was running into me, but her display aroused me now.

"Wait a second," requested Audrey, and she moved slowly around Lily with the camera, capturing every inch of her sweaty body and her flushed skin.

By the time Audrey said, "Go ahead," I was at full mast. I moved forward on top of Lily. She pulled me down, and I was quickly all the way inside her.

She put her hands on my head, moved it to behind her left shoulder and held it there while she lifted her legs into the air and wrapped them around my body. She began pulling her legs tight against my back in time to my thrusts, making me push me deeper into her. She loosened her legs for a moment whenever I was going up and then put them around me again and pulled hard.

I heard some noises behind me. One was the rolling noise of the enema stand, and the other was someone moving around. I thought it was Audrey, but she had just been in front of me a second before. All I could see was a pillow, because Lily's hands were holding my head down over her shoulder, while her legs were pulling me into her and releasing me.

As I moved in time with her legs, she let go of my head and moved her hands to my butt. With each hand, she grabbed one of my cheeks and began pulling them apart and releasing them at the same pace as my body and her legs were moving. That felt good. Then I felt one hand leave my cheeks and reach out. The next thing I knew, the tube was being pushed deep inside me again.

"No," I said, but couldn't say anything else because her hands took my head and moved it so her mouth covered mine. She pulled on the back of my head as she gave me a deep French kiss.

Her legs pulled my body tight on hers and didn't release it this time. I could barely move.

Stuff started flowing into me again. It felt different this time, thick and oily. I felt slimy inside when she let go of my head and pulled the tube out. Her legs were still pressing me tightly to her. I struggled to get free, but I felt weak. The enema, my exertions and her legs around me like a vise had exhausted me.

I wondered for a moment what the video would look like if Lily didn't let me get up and the grease began spurting out of my rear. As if she read my mind, she began pulling my cheeks apart again.

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers