Recession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

Then my blood ran cold. I felt something touching my asshole as she held my cheeks open. It began pushing, and it was huge. I tried to shift, but it shifted with me and kept on pushing, slowly and relentlessly.

When it pushed inside me. I felt a horrible stretching pain in my bowels. I could hear the oil squirting out of me and felt it running out and onto the bed.

Lily began sliding around on the oil that came out of me. She was trying to get me moving again, but I stayed completely still as I held my breath. The huge thing continued to slowly work its way into me. She stopped moving and spoke.

"Do you like it?" she asked. "When my two hands wouldn't go around it, I knew it was perfect for you."

She laughed a strange laugh, almost a cackle. She had turned into a witch.

By the time the thing inside me stopped, I realized there was a body connected to it. He leaned forward and put his long arms on both sides of me. He began slowly lifting and lowering himself, pushing his huge cock in and out of me.

It was so tight in me that even with all the grease, it didn't move smoothly at first. Instead, it seemed to be lifting my entire body off Lily. Then my weight pulled me loose, and I dropped back onto her. Then it pushed inside again. The pain was excruciating.

When I fell on top of Lily and pushed her into the bedsprings, she bounced back at me. Each time she did, the huge monster was shoved in further. I was frantic.

I tried to get off of her and escape, but I couldn't get free. I saw Audrey's face as she moved her close-up camera from the front to behind me, and I felt humiliated and disgusted as I was blowing air out fast to deal with the pain.

Finally, Lily stopped bumping me.

"It's no use," she said to the man. "He's gone soft."

She slid around on the greasy bed and extricated herself from me. I lay flat on my stomach on the grease with the giant pole deep inside me. Now, I could really feel the full weight of the man on top of me.

"He's supposed to be on top, I promised him," Lily said. She was now sitting on a chair next to the bed, watching us. When the man heard this, he put his sweaty arms around me and rolled to the side and then onto his back, pulling me with him.

We were both on our backs, and I was impaled on his cock. He slid us on the grease to the headboard, where some pillows were stacked. He lifted his body and me with it and got onto the pillows and then leaned back until he was at a forty-five-degree angle. He brought his legs back as he pulled my legs up.

We were both facing Audrey's camera. In all the maneuvering, his dick never got soft. He began to rock me back and forth, pushing it in and out. The feeling was horrible.

"Stop," said Lily. "He still isn't on top. He needs to be on top."

The man made a sound of exasperation and stopped rocking me. He reached forward and grasped me behind my knees. He pulled back so my knees were lifted off the bed and my rear was in the air. Lily came over and adjusted the pillows. He sank down into them.

As he held my legs open, he began to bounce his rear on the bed. With each bounce, he went deeper into me, squeezing out more grease. As he bounced, he hit the bed with his ass, and it bounced back until he collided harder with me. I lost it and screamed in agony.

What came next was even worse. He stopped bouncing me, grabbed me behind my knees and pulled hard. As he pulled my body back, his thick cock ripped out of me and made a noise like a loud pop. I screamed from the pain.

For a second, time seemed to stop, and then he lowered my body straight back onto his pole. He pushed quickly in and out of me a few times and then pulled me back even more quickly. This time the pop was louder, and I felt as if my body was being pulled inside out. Lily suddenly got up from her chair and moved onto the bed next to me.

I saw her head move close to where he was devastating my rear. He popped out loudly again and she bent down further as he pulled my cheeks apart and held me open. I saw only the top of her head as she shifted position, sloshing the oil around the bed as she moved.

Once again, he lowered me onto his pole, and this time, as he sped up, he pushed it so deep inside that his balls bounced against my ass. He pulled out so fast that there was a gurgling sound from the lubricant pouring out after the loud pop.

As he pulled my cheeks wide, I felt something else entering me. At first I didn't comprehend what it was, but soon I realized it was Lily's five fingers. They were stopped as she pushed up to the knuckles, but then she applied more pressure and with a quick stab of pain, I felt her entire hand inside me up to the wrist. It felt like my guts were ripped into pieces.

She moved her fingers inside of me for a few seconds, and I groaned loudly. She stopped and slowly pulled her hand out. When her hand came out, the pain was double from when she inserted it. I began sobbing.

The man lowered me onto his pole again and resumed his fast thrusting as I writhed in pain. Meanwhile Lily held her slimy arm in front of my face. She had a triumphant look on her face, but she got no reaction from me except grimaces that I couldn't control.

After a few minutes, she yelled out, "Stop!" Her voice sounded high and breathy, like it did when she was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Wait," she told the man. "He's not enjoying himself. Let me work on him while he's on top."

At that moment, my hatred for her turned red hot as the cruelty of her mocking words burned into me.

She came over and started to use her hands on me, but I remained limp and unresponsive.

"Wait a minute," she said to the man, and I saw her get up and wheel something up to the side of the bed. It wasn't the enema stand this time, but a platform with a small device on it that was plugged in.

She flipped a switch, but I didn't hear a sound. Then she brought what looked like a little suction cup down to the tip of my shriveled cock. As she held it there, I thought it was some kind of joke because I couldn't feel a thing.

The small device was gently sucking me in and then releasing me. It was as if I was being tickled by a butterfly. I couldn't believe it when I began getting hard.

Gradually, I began to feel urgency in my loins, mixing with the pain inside my ass. Lily pulled the device away and nodded to the man, who began assaulting my insides again as her hands went to my cock. The horrible feeling of his invasion soon made me lose my erection.

She lifted a hand and the man stopped while she brought the little pump back into play. This time she turned it on stronger and left it on longer until she felt my body pushing to meet it. She took it away and resumed pumping me with a fist on my cock while her other hand played with my balls. I couldn't control a cry as the man resumed his thrusts, but this time I stayed hard and again felt the urgency building.

Lily slowed down and brought me to the edge a couple of times. Finally, she said to the man, "Tell me when you're ready."

He was going in and out faster than a bullet now, and I couldn't help panting fast from the pain. I felt him start to shift to the right and left behind me.

"I'm coming," he shouted and as I felt him hose my insides, Lily brought me over the top, and I erupted in streams that she directed high into the air. She began laughing.

I was not laughing or enjoying my release at all because the pain was excruciating. Everything was still for a minute, and then I heard Audrey's voice speaking quietly.

"Will that be all?"

"Yes."

Lily's reply sounded as though she was sighing.

As the man's cylinder finally softened and came out of me, I saw Audrey packing up her equipment. She tried to keep her poker face, but every once in a while, I saw her look at me sitting on the bed, and her expression seemed a mixture of sadness and wonder.

This made me feel even more humiliated because I was sure she thought I was the most disgusting pervert she had ever filmed.

The man dressed and Lily walked out of the room and went downstairs with him. As soon as they disappeared, Audrey came over to me and quickly whispered, "Did you plan all this together?"

"No," I said with a sob. "I had no idea --"

"Shhh," she said, soothingly. "I thought so. She lied to me. I have to finish the work that I contracted, but I promise you I would have never agreed to this if I didn't think you both wanted it. Here's my card. If I can ever make it up to you, please call me."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and was back to packing up when Lily returned.

*******************

A few weeks after the worst day of my life, the sun came through the clouds. Out of the blue, I got a call from a nice woman I had met at the counter at Denny's three months earlier. There was an opening in the finance division of her company, and she asked me to send her my resume. I emailed it within the hour.

Lily and I had returned to the same pattern as before that horrible Sunday. Any kind of human feeling for her had been wiped out by what she had done to me, but she didn't seem to care.

One day a package arrived from Audrey. Lily was beside herself with excitement all through dinner. While I quickly cleaned up, she went to the DVD player and inserted the disk. I almost ran upstairs to the bedroom and lay in the dark with the radio on so I couldn't hear anything. After an hour, she came up with an ugly leer on her beet red face. She was a bitch in heat. She ripped off her clothes, jumped into bed and tried to get me excited.

She sucked me and manipulated me until she got me hard, and then she pushed me down and inserted me into her hot, wet vagina and started riding me hard. I couldn't help myself and was soon meeting her thrusts. For some reason, we finished together, both screaming and flailing. Then we both were silent. I felt almost as degraded as I did on that horrible Sunday. We went to sleep without exchanging another word.

The next day, I was called for the job interview. I didn't say anything to Lily, even when she came home with a long face. I was surprised when I went to eat her out, because there was no deposit there. At dinner, she morosely explained why.

"My boss is being transferred to Mobile," she said. "He wants to take me with him, but there's no way I'm going. The person replacing him already has an executive assistant, so I'm being let go in two weeks. What are we going to do?"

She didn't say anything else, but I knew that after her boss had anally raped her, she had no longer had sex with him willingly. Today she had apparently cut her boss off because he was no good to her anymore. I didn't say anything.

My interview took place the next day, and it was a breeze. When it was over, I was taken directly to HR and spent the afternoon taking a drug test and filling out papers so I could start the next Monday. I walked out of the building calmly, in case anyone was watching me, but once I drove out of the parking lot, I yelled at the top of my lungs.

That night when Lily came home, I told her the good news. She seemed both happy and shocked. She was leaning back in her easy chair expectantly, but I didn't approach her. After a while, she got up, and we ate dinner while I told her more about my new job.

She tried to entice me into making love when we went to bed, but I didn't respond. Finally, she got up and went downstairs. I heard the sound from the video Audrey had made, but this time it didn't bother me, and I soon fell fast asleep.

Through the weekend, I didn't touch her, even though she approached me several times. Once, she even did a brief naked erotic dance before she got into bed. I was tempted because she still had an amazing body despite the look of desperation on her face. I was proud of myself for not giving in.

Monday was the first day of my first week of work and the first day of her last. I came home just minutes before she did, and when she walked in, I was sitting back in the easy chair where she usually sat, with my legs spread wide apart.

I didn't say anything, but I looked intently at her. She looked me in the eye and then looked at my sprawled body. She silently went into the kitchen.

The same thing happened the next two days. On Thursday, I again said nothing as she walked by me into the kitchen, but at dinner, I said, "Lily, we need to talk, but not tonight. We'll do it after work tomorrow."

Not much was said after that, and she went to bed silently. During our usual hurried breakfast, she was deep in thought, and I saw her gazing at me several times out of the corner of my eye.

That evening, I was sprawled across the chair again when she came in the door. She looked down at me, and for a moment she seemed to be shaking. Then a determined look came over her face.

She put down her purse and without even taking off her shoes or her jacket, she knelt between my legs and began unbuckling my belt and unzipping me. She slowly pulled my pants down. I lifted my butt for her to pull off my underwear.

After that she took me into her mouth while her fingers went to my balls. She was enthusiastic and proficient, and within five minutes, she had me moaning and coming into her mouth.

She got up, looked down at my cock and went upstairs. In ten minutes, she came back down in her robe and we had dinner. The conversation was pleasant, although she was a little on edge.

This became our new pattern every weekday. She took over all the household duties once her job ended, and she greeted me with an enthusiastic mouth and hands when I came home.

In bed, she sometimes initiated sex by going between my legs again, and sometimes I did the same to her. But after we were aroused, I quickly moved on top of her and that's how we always finished. I kept waiting for her to complain or try to get me to do something else, but she never did. She seemed satisfied.

I wasn't. There was still a lot of baggage to deal with from the previous year.

****************

"Would you get that," I asked when the doorbell rang one Sunday morning, a couple of months after I had started my new job. We were both in our robes at the breakfast table with the newspaper.

She got up and didn't see me follow her to the front door. It was Audrey.

"What are you doing here?" Lily asked in surprise.

"I hired her for today," I answered from behind Lily, startling her. "Let's sit down in the living room while she sets up upstairs and I'll explain."

When we sat down, I looked at her. Her face had a worried look as she listened to me intently. I was speaking in a low, calm voice, and she was leaning forward so she wouldn't miss a single word.

"I thought about the previous video shoot that you enjoy watching," I began, "and I decided that I'd like one for myself. This time you can be on top.

"I called Audrey, and she told me she was so upset after our job that she stopped doing any erotic assignments, but I talked her into this one last job because she is angry at what you made her do and feels sorry for me.

"You deceived me, and you lied to Audrey when you told her that we had planned everything together and that I enjoyed being humiliated. But I'm not going to do the same thing to you. I'm going to tell you right now what will happen upstairs, and unlike me, you'll be able to choose whether to participate.

"The first part will be similar to what you used to like. You will lie down under me in a sixty-nine and I will eat you out. Meanwhile, you will do what I did for you: lick and push your tongue deep into my ass.

"Then you'll give yourself an enema, and once you are clean inside, I'll lie down, and you'll get to be on top and ride me hard, like you enjoy doing. Then I'm going to pull your cheeks wide apart and stick the enema tube inside of you to fill you up with lube, just like you did to me.

"After you're nice and full, I'll grab your butt cheeks and pull them apart again for someone to enter your ass. I also selected him carefully for length and thickness, just like you did, but I made sure he was about my size so you won't get hurt. For me, the revulsion and humiliation you'll experience is enough revenge. Inflicting pain on the woman I love, doesn't get me off.

"After he is all the way inside your ass, you'll experience your first double penetration, as we go in and out of you together.

"I'm not excited about being in bed with another man, but I was told that it's an incredible sensation when the man feels the woman's pussy getting tight around him because another man is fucking her ass. It's supposed to make him come fast, but I'll try to hold out as long as I can so you have plenty of time to feel the degradation of two cocks working you at the same time.

"After I come, the man will keep on going in your ass. He can last indefinitely because he's a professional. He'll pull you back to the same position as I was in your video.

"While he rams into your ass, I'll work my fingers into your pussy and eventually get my whole hand in. After I pull it out, he'll see if he can pop your ass a few times like your man did to me, and then he'll hold your ass open and I'll do the same thing as you. I'm take it slow and careful because my hand is bigger than yours, and your asshole is smaller than mine.

"We'll end with another sandwich. While he's under you inside your ass, I'll be on top of you in your pussy. I want to finish that way so we can both be on top. You'll be on top of him, and I'll be on top of you.

"We'll both come inside of you, and Audrey will get close-ups of our sperm coming out both of your holes. That will end the video and today's activities. But there's more.

"For the next two months -- unless I decide to stop before that - when I come home from work, before you suck me off, you'll spread my butt cheeks with your hands and eat out my ass. We'll alternate with me lying on my back while you face me and with me on my hands and knees while you get behind me and put your face in my ass.

"That should get me hard enough that you'll be able to get me to come in your mouth quickly. You'll start by eating out my ass when we make love on the weekends, too, but you won't have to blow me.

"Instead, I will do your ass in various positions. I hope your humiliation and discomfort will be similar to how I felt when you made me eat come.

"I won't be selfish, like you were. After you do that for me, I'll be ready to do anything you to give you a great orgasm. That's the way it should be in marriage. You know what, if you want, I'll even eat out your ass once you wash all my come out of it and perfume it like you did before. I wonder if you still like that or if it was only exciting when you could degrade me and force me to do it.

"That's about it. I can't tell you how long I'll need to do this to you until I work through all the horrible feelings about you in my mind. When I feel satisfied, we can talk about building a life together based on love, without any more shame.

"That's why I'm not forcing you to do all the stuff I just described. You'll only do it if you love me. I'm doing it because I love you."

"Liar! You hate me! Nobody would do that to someone he loves."

It was Lily's first reaction to what I was saying. I had been looking at her while I was talking but not seeing her. My mind was picturing the repulsive things I was describing.

I stopped speaking and smiled at her.

"My, my, listen to you pointing out how disgusting I am! But you're wrong. If I hated you, you would have been served weeks ago. I'll say it again. I'm doing this because I love you.

"It's true that you made me hate you more than I've ever hated anyone in my life. Once I even calculated how much time I'd be willing to spend in prison for scarring and crippling you for life.

"That's not as crazy as what I finally had to admit to myself. Despite everything, I still love every hair on your head -- and on your pussy. That left me with a problem that I couldn't solve. So you'll have to do it.

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers