Recession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

"Even though I love you, the memories of what you did to me still haunt me. If I did nothing, it would leave a festering sore that could kill our marriage. It has to be lanced in fire.

"I'm speaking only for myself. You may not want to pay the price. I'm not sure you love me anymore. In that case, it would be foolish for you to go along with what I just described.

"Maybe you think you love me enough to do what I want, but in little while, or maybe later this week, you realize you don't love me enough to endure my revenge. If that's what you decide, tell me to stop any time, today or in the future, and I'll leave quietly.

"I won't make you live in a slum if we divorce. With your share of the house and my alimony, you'll have enough for a nice one-bedroom apartment in an older high-rise. You'll have to watch your spending for a while, but someday the recession will end and you'll get a job again and be able to afford a better lifestyle.

"Audrey and I have talked a lot on the phone the last few days. She's a wonderful girl, and if you think we should split, I'm going to ask her out.

"She should be ready upstairs soon, and I need a decision. I'm going to go up while you stay here and think about it. When you come up in fifteen minutes, you'll get into bed and lie there while Audrey adjusts all her cameras and lights. As you can see, I'm ready."

I pulled my robe open and pulled down my pajama bottoms to show how Lily how hard I was. She stared at my cock.

"If you don't come up, I'll pay Audrey and send her home. While she's breaking down her equipment, I'll start packing, and the next time I see you will be in court."

I was pleased with my speech. I had worked hard to make it sound convincing. Did she know me anymore? If she did, she would see through it and know that she'd get off a lot easier than I did. There was no way I could stomach doing what I described to her for very long.

Maybe she was so changed from the woman I married that she didn't realize that. In that case, she had to ask herself whether she loved me enough to submit to my revenge without knowing when it would end.

I got up and started toward the stairs. I turned around when I heard a strange sound behind me like someone was being strangled. Lily's body was shaking. She was pale as a ghost, and she was staring at me in horror.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers