Reclaimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But did that mean that I had to stop my little relaxation? Definitely not. So I let Alexander remain standing beside me.

Although his sweet shyness ensured that he wouldn't say a word, I could actually hear him getting more and more nervous as he didn't know what to do next.

After all it should have been me who makes this decision.

"Oh -- haven't you got any more employment from Ann-Lena?" I started mocking him after a while.

"Only to help you to move-in."

I wasn't sure whether Alexander's voice was filled with relief or regret when he asked me: "So I'll go back in my room now?!"

"Not so fast, young assistant! You can hardly claim that I have not moved it yet."

"Mm... I guess so!"

"Therefore your job isn't done yet. And I don't believe that you can afford to fail already at the first task, that Ann-Lena has set for you. Am I right?"

"S... Sure!"

"Where is she by the way?"

"She is already gone back to West-Germany. She said to me that she has certain things to settle there and that it might take a few days."

I stared at him, biting my lip.

"So I guess, we are on our own again now!?"

"It seems so, yes!"

The prospect of having Alexander at my exclusive whim for the next days excited me.

Now don't get me wrong. I really like to hang around with Ann-Lena. But... Well -- unlike me she is a real von-Hardenberg and she never misses a opportunity to let me feel that. In fact I had already feared that sharing my semester-break with Ann-Lena would become a little exhausting over the time, as it always have to be her who decides what to do. But finding myself being left alone with her assistant would automatically make me the Mistress of the horse-farm. And you could bet your ass that I was going to savor every minute of it. In fact I was determined to let poor Alexander pamper myself like a queen.

So I sent him a disingenuous smirk and extended my left foot - pointing with the toe of it's boot directly against his stomach.

"Oh yeah -- you and I are going to have some fun!" I snickered while my boot traced down to his lap.

[testimony No. IX of Alexander]

The term "you and I" made me flinch. After all I still was bound to my girlfriend and it didn't seem right to let myself bewitch that easily by this vixen.

But then there also was this distracting pressure of her boot resting on my crotch. The trouser that Ann-Lena had provided me was extremely thin, therefore I could even feel the shape of Claudia's boot-sole. Its hard and sharp profile easily dig into the softness of my penis, slowly pushing it against my balls.

I could do nothing to prevent my cock from getting harder. Claudia's triumphant smile told me, that she also had noticed my erection rising under her boot-sole.

But out of a sudden Claudia pulled back her leg.

"So let's start unpacking my luggage!" she ordered.

Without even waiting for my answer, she stood up, turned on her heels and proceeded toward the house. I was so confused by these fast turn of events that I could do nothing but watch her small derrière sway to and fro. This woman looked just so beautiful. Once more I felt the pressure build up in my loins.

Giving me a short glance over her shoulder, I shyly followed her.

Inside of me grew a new emotion, that I don't feel able to describe with my vocabulary. Or do you know for a suitable word to explain the cold feeling deep inside your soul that enters your soul when you know that something is going to happen that will change your whole life and you still can't do anything to stop it. For the first time you feel that there will be a BEFORE and an AFTER based on this crucial event. And that you will never be the same person again.

In my case I had the feeling that such a crucial event was the time when I had allowed Claudia to whip me hands . I know that I should have stopped her from treating me that disrespectfully, but but for some reason I just couldn't. I just couldn't resist the allurement of her confident aura.

The fact that Claudia now didn't even discard her dressage-crop when she went back into the house only confirmed my inner concern that she wasn't willing to give up her freshly proven superiority. The implicit rank-order had been settled between us and it seemed too late to gain back the respect, that Claudia might have had for me.

All I could do now was following her back into the house and up to her new room.

Like Ann-Lena's new office, the guest-room for Claudia must have been renovated and furnished by a professional company. What I still didn't understand, was the way how all this could have happened without my notice. After all this room had been nothing but a shabby lumber-chamber one week ago. While I was astonished by the rooms magic modification into a quite presentable residence, Claudia had already flung herself onto the bed.

Pointing with her crop at the boxes near the door, she ordered "You may start with unpacking those over there!"

No sooner said than done, I thought! But then the content of these boxes confronted me with a whole foreign world of feminine fashion.

"Put the socks and hosiery in the top drawer and the panties and bras in the second drawer of my dresser!" I was ordered from behind. "Then the hats, scarves, belts and gloves will go into the closet. The earrings and necklaces into the jewel-case. Anymore questions?"

"I guess not!" I mumble -- quite a bit overwhelmed by the task. How could one single woman own so many fashion-items -- all of it only made of the most noble fabrics? I didn't remember that Judith's closet ever had contained a single item that was so posh. But I guessed that Claudia's affluence of clothes was nothing but the absolute basic-set for a girl that had grown up in the opulent world of West-Germany.

Struck ed in awe I let my finger-tips slide over one of her studded belts. Its leather just felt so soft and valuable. Unfortunately Claudia didn't comprehend my entrancement at all, but reproved me: "So need to get your ass kicked first before you'll get to work, or what?"

Her voice sounded really pissed at me and the collateral sound of her boot tapping on the floor only emphasized the alarming threat of her rising impatience. Appalled, I hurried to put the items to their according places. Next came her dresses and coats. And then Claudia also had me neatly stack numerous shoe-boxes into her closet.

It took at least half an hour until I could utter "I'm done!".

Without even looking up from her book she had started to read during my work, Claudia complained: "My back is sore. Don't you agree that it's another part of your job to make it feel better?"

Of course I agreed! The prospect of placing my hands at Claudia's perfect neck and shoulders made it very easy for me to decide that an assistant also had to execute such little acts of subservience. Although I must admit that a slightly bad feeling was raising inside me that comforting another woman beside Judith wasn't right.

Still I eagerly climbed on Claudia's bed and positioned myself behind her back.

In the meantime she switched on a nearby stereo, that began to play some quiet but dark kind of music. Claudia's black riding jacket came down and I witnessed how she slowly opened the top buttons of her shirt-blouse . The blended cotton of the blouse was pushed off her shoulders, granting me a magnificent view of her immaculate and shapely shoulder-blades. For a moment stared at them as if spellbound.

Then I began to rub the heel of my hand over her soft, white skin. Did I really deserve to service for such a perfect woman? Normally beauties like her would have been far out of me reach. But here I was - tracing my fingertips over her shoulder and making her sigh with pleasure.

To grant me an even better access to her tensed backside-muscles, Claudia laid herself down on her breasts. My head was spinning. Filled with lust and excitement, I wanted to show her my gratefulness, so I placed down me lips on her spine.

Claudia turned around and sat back up, gazing at me with an unreadable expression. There was amusement in it, and a certain tenderness, perhaps, and something else...

Then her shapely legs slowly began to open. My eyes followed their graceful curves up to Claudia's thighs.

Her right hand was already opening the fly of her riding-breeches. A second later I caught sight of dark curly hair; she was not wearing any panties. She had dainty sex-lips, encircled by black curly hair.

"Do you know how to pleasure a woman, Alexander?"

"I... can't do that!" I sweated.

"You can't do what?"

"I mean... Don't get me wrong... but... I have a girlfriend?"

"...and so?"

"So I can not... You know... I can not go down on you..."

"Why not?"

"Why not? Because it wouldn't be right, of course!"

"Shouldn't it be me who defines what is right and what isn't? ...at least as long as Ann-Lena has lend you out to me?"

I blushed, slightly shaken by her method of pushing me into an delicate situation.

"I... don't know!"

Claudia raised her eye-browns in disbelief. "How can you don't know?"

"It's... it just doesn't feel right!"

"Is she handsome?"

"Who?"

"Your girlfriend obviously, stupid!"

"Handsome...? I don't know! Well... sure. Somehow... Probably not as handsome as you are!"

"Interesting. So what is the name of your 'not so handsome' girlfriend?"

"Judith!

"Does she think that you are handsome?"

"I'm not sure." I stammered in confusion.

"Oh -- you are ‚not sure'!" Claudia mocked me mercilessly.

"So if you're not sure whether you girlfriend finds your handsome or not, you also can't be sure whether she really loves you or not, can you?"

"I assume she does love me!"

"But you still don't know it! Therefore your vulnerable relation is going to break anyway and you won't have to worry about pleasuring other woman like me!"

I blinked rapidly, somewhat shocked by the fatal conclusion of her cold-hearted reasoning.

"So you think that I am handsome?"

Her penetrating eyes never left my face.

"Yes. I think you are very handsome."

"Then why aren't your lips kissing my clitoris yet?"

How could I answer that question? The truth was that the thought of making Claudia cum with my mouth daunted me a little. Until that day I never had dared to bury me tongue into the saucy slit of a woman.

"Your hand is trembling! Are you scared of me?"

"N... no! Of course not!" I lied.

"Mm -- maybe you better should!" Claudia laught out in a quite scary way. Then her face suddenly went dead: "And now get down on me!"

I leaned myself forward to her crotch, letting my head get besieged by her mighty boots. Now I even could smell the scent of their leather. As I got closer the dour got mixed by the sweet feminine smell of her sex. The thought of tasting her slippery cum in my mouth made me feel queasy. No - I just couldn't do it.

Out from the left came a hard blow, like the hit of a hammer. Before I realized what had happened, the next blow knocked me out.

The next thing I remember was laying on the sheet without really knowing where I was. I tasted blood in my mouth. Slowly I let my tongue wander over my lower row of teeth. My front-tooth was tottering.

As my vision slowly got clearer again, I saw Claudia grinning down at me. She must have kicked the steel-reinforced toe-caps of her boot directly into my face.

"And? Are you scared of me now?"

"Yes!"

Her face was emptied of menace and in its place was a look of good-natured mockery. "Then why don't you cry again?"

"Because I'll never cry in front of people." I answered. Which was, I suppose, as false a declaration as ever was made; for my eyes were already welled with tears. But so far I had still managed to withhold them from running down.

"Okay! It's your decision if you want to cry or not. But beside that you will do what I tell you and only what I tell you as long as you are my assistant! And don't you ever think, that I'm going to let you defy any of my wishes again, you little wretch!"

I nodded in surrender.

"And now kiss the boots to demonstrate them your gratefulness for having taught you this valuable lesson!" Claudia coldly demanded, slapping her dressage crop across her hand.

I knew that kissing the boots that have just kicked my so brutally was humiliating. It would cost me the rest of self-respect. Still I had no power left for any more opposition.

So I crawled slowly over to the shiny tips of Claudia's boots. But beside the humiliation, another I suddenly felt something else when me lips finally touched their lethal leather tips. Something like awe. No -- it was more like deep devotion.

"I hope my boots will not have to remind you of this lesson again, will they?" Claudia's voice cheered down from above.

"No, certainly not!" I said sincerely.

"Very well! Now get your assistant-mouth back on my clitoris and lick me to the orgasm that I've ordered from you." she commanded me.

Once more I leaned my head forward and once more shame welled with me as I looked directly at her sopping sex. The curly, black hair couldn't reveal the dusky pink of her swelled pussy-lips.

Out of it came an inescapable smell of her female arousal and dried urine. Disgusted by all this juices that would await me behind this labia, I felt an urge to puke but I forced it back down. After her brutal kicks there was no telling what Claudia might do to me if I upchucked on her. Still I couldn't bring myself to do to place my lips at her sex.

But suddenly both of Claudia's hands grabbed my head and pressed my nose firmly against her dripping clit. As my nose got fully surrounded by it's lips, I instinctively gasped through my mouth. For the first time in my life my tongue tasted the fluids of a female! It tasted as vulgar as it had smelled. But as I had no other choices, I finally accepted it inside my mouth, where it's instantly got mixed with the taste of my own blood.

Now that my initial resistance was broken, I let my tongue discover the foreign territory. Tentatively at first and then wider and wider. When it curled over her damp clitoris, Claudia gave a small sigh of pleasure.

"Yeah! That's it! And it wasn't so hard, was it?"

She started rotating her hips in small circles, grinding herself into the open mouth, stroking her clit with my nose and lips.

"Just don't forget to keep your mouth opened up! ...and ready to drink my juices!"

And indeed there were soon flowing out more and more thick, whitish juices of Claudia's tunnel. With each contraction of her cunt muscles a new wave of gooey substance was pushed through her crotch. It flowed into my open mouth, collecting in small pools in the corners and then running down my throat. I gagged as my throat closed in protest of the awful mix of her fresh cum, her old piss and my own blood.

But Claudia just shifted more weight from her knees and shins to her crotch to non-verbally signal me that I better start licking, if I didn't want to get drowned. And the sheer power of my survival-instinct made me to obey.

"That nice! You surely have the potential to become a very useful assistant for me!"

Her words let me panic. Was she really indicating that I would have to lick her like regularly? A tear run down my cheek - I couldn't hold it back my despair any longer.

But Claudia granted me no break. Soon there was more heat rising out of her clitoris and the juices freely smeared all over face. Firmly pushed into her sex, I could do nothing but suck and breath in more and more of her fluids.

"Don't just suck it! Lick me!"

I closed my eyes and obediently followed her order.

"Yes! Right there...! Keep on licking!"

Toring my face from side to side, she gave herself up to the pleasure of riding out her orgasm on my helpless face.

"Yesssss!" Claudia moaned as she pronged her hard love-button against my nose. Her entire crotch was aflame and gushing juices.

I had to struggle for air now, but her iron hands squeezed me only firmer against her sex, making me fear that I even would loose my already slacking front-tooth. I felt so utterly used! Just used like a tool and with a total disregard for my well-being! I wanted to die! So I began praying. Praying for air. And praying that Claudia would reach her orgasm before I lost my tooth or before I was blacked out by her smelly cunt.

When Claudia's hand finally released my head, I had become nothing but a exhausted wreck. Totally out of breath! Now I was pushed away by the hard soles of her boots, before she swung her legs around and stood up.

I couldn't look at her! Therefore I didn't even noticed when Claudia left for the bathroom. When I finally dared to look around one minute later, I still was alone in her room.

Alone and free from her terrorizing spirit! This was maybe the only chance I had. Without thinking twice I stood up, got into my shoes and ran down the stairs. ...then I continued running out of the house. ...and then I ran on down the dark street to the town-center. ...still I couldn't allow myself to stop, but ran across the empty market-place, getting farer and farer away from my torturess.

testimony No. X of Judith Hartung

It was already late in night and I was just preparing my daily cup of Good-Night-tea when the doorbell rang. I went and looked through the spy hole. It was Alexander!

But the clothes he wore looked quite strange at him! Instead of his regular rags, he was dressed-up in black slacks, a white shirt and a black tie. A text on his shirt was saying 'Property of Ann-Lena von Hardenberg', which made me curious. Then again his facial expression appeared so inexplicable that I hesitated to let him in.

Finally my curiosity won and I slightly opened the door just a crack.

"What the hell do you want here in the middle of the night?"

"You have to help me!" Alexander said a hoarse whisper.

"At what?"

"Can I come in first?"

Puzzled by his unknown form secretiveness, I threw the door more open. When Alexander approached me, I instantly toke a step backwards, so that this weird version of my boy-friend wouldn't touch me. He just passed me with an abject bow and adjourn to my small sitting-room. I followed.

Taking the cup of Good-Night-tea into my hand, I inquired: "So what's the meaning of all this?"

Alexander strove to speak, but his lips would not frame a single sentence. His throat seemed to be compressed by a band of steel.

"Hello-oh? Do you hear me?"

"Sure! It's just... I don't know... Do you remember how I've shown you the letter from Mrs. Hansen?"

"The one in which she claims the 120.000 Mark?"

"Exactly. Now I have done as you told me and tried to delay the proceedings. Today it turned out that the German tenancy-law might protect me from being thrown out of the flat, but it doesn't protect my private belongings from getting seized."

"Mrs. von Hardenberg revoked all of your stuff?"

"It seems so!"

"That's too bad!"

"It got even worse! To re-gain access to my stuff Mrs. von Hardenberg's daughter Ann-Lena has offered me a well-paid job as her assistant."

"That's why you are wearing this funny shirt and tie!" I grinned.

"Yes! But just an hour after I accepted her offer, I found myself working for Ann-Lena's cousin, who is playing in league with the devil."

He waited for my reaction. I just stared back at him as I wanted him to continue.

"She made me even pleasure her!"

Instantly my slight amusement turned into furious anger. "What? You had sex with her?"

"Not directly! I just licked her off."

"Just licked her off? Don't give me your meticulous bullshit, boy!"

"It is not as you think it is. Just let me explain..." he tried to find plausible excuses, but I decided to cut him off by splattering my hot Good-Night-tea into his face. He screamed at the top of his lungs.