Reclaimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit that I had added a good portion of rum into my tea, which was probably painfully burning in his eyes right now. So maybe I had just overreact a little?

The truth was that my anger didn't base so much on my jealousy towards Alexander, but more on my enviousness that this Claudia was capable of making Alexander lick her within a few hours while he had never gone down on me before.

Of course, I took care not to reveal this true reason to Alexander, as I expected to get out some reasonable bribe-services from my boyfriend as long as I would maintain his bad conscience.

Instead I remained standing in front of him, calmly relishing to see him suffer without showing any motion myself. To raise the pressure inside his surely confused mind, I began to tap the empty mug against the palm of my hand -- just like it would have been a fist.

"Judith, please try to understand! This woman forced me to do it!" he indeed gasped at me as soon as he had gained back his voice.

"Bullshit! How can a young woman force you if you are much stronger then her?"

"She kicked me!"

"Oh - she kicked you?" I cruelly mocked. "And then you instantly had to obey her? You must be kidding!"

Slowly my boyfriend was getting desperate. "Claudia was..." he once more tried to justify himself.

"She was what?" I looked at him fiercely, "She was enticing you? Is that the whole reason? She was manipulating you? Oh please, Alexander, don't try to make me believe such lame excuses! And now you better leave my flat!"

I know that it was pretty mean from me to deny Alexander my absolution any longer while my hot tea was probably still hurting his face, but some vicious streak inside me needed to see him defeated on his knees.

And I also felt that this moment was just crucially shaping the next phase of our relationship. If I could make Alexander surrender in this battle, I would surely be treated by him with exquisite dedication and generosity in the future.

"I-I'm sorry!" my boy-friend finally whispered. First of all because he now understood that the luck of his future depended on my good-will, but furthermore he indeed seemed to be deeply sorry for what he had done. It was a pity that such devotional attitude of my boyfriend mostly didn't last very long.

"The future will show just how sorry you really are." I sighed and looked at him with a blankest look I could make without starting to laugh out at his miserable sight.

"Can I sleep in your bed for a few days until I have sorted out the things a little?"

"No, Alexander! I'm not ready yet for letting you to get so close to me after this elemental disappointment."

"Judith!" he begged. "...please!" God, I wished my best-friend could have seen Alexander in this funny state. He sounded so defeated in his trembling voice!

"Okay, Alexander. If you want I will let you sleep in the garage on the old army cot of my father."

He blushed and I could see how thoughts of exasperation raged through his head. He so much wished that he could turn back the situation he was in. But he just couldn't. Good for me!

[testimony No. XI of Erwin Schroeder]

I was just on my way to heat up my daily lunch-packet, when a foreign, young man came into my office. It took a second glance before I recognized that it was the boyfriend of my secretary who I had meet him during our last year's Christmas party. I remembered him as a chary but likable fellow, who had the nuts to wear his casual street-wear even at this quite formal occasion.

But at this day he appeared in black slacks and a plain white shirt, covered by a feminine-tailored sweater. Beside this odd sight, his whole manner appeared strangely woebegone. As if someone would have just informed him that he suffered from cancer or something like that. Still he seemed more than relieved to have found me.

"May I have a word with you?" he asked.

"Sure, Mister....!"

"Geis! My name is Alexander Geis."

"Oh yeah! How can I help you, Mr. Geis?"

When his lips had parted and had shaped some words that were without sound, he forced himself to say: "Do you remember the indoor riding-hall beside the stables, that we had to pull down in 1985 to prevent it from uncontrolled collapsing?"

"Rarely!"

"Last week that the stables were given back to the von-Hardenberg-clan. And now Mrs.von-Hardenbergs claims from me 120.000 Mark as the destruction of her riding-hall wasn't unauthorized by her."

"That's absurd. In 1985 Mrs. von Hardenberg didn't bear the power of disposal over the riding-hall!"

"Her lawyer Mrs. Hansen seems to hold a different view on that case."

"It's Mrs. Hansen who sue you for the damages? Oh -- that's bad!" I exclaimed. No matter how deep Alexander Geis had sank into the shit -- I definitely wasn't keen to run into another confrontation with Mrs. Hansen just to help out a poor fellow like him.

"What do you mean? You can still help me, right?"

I kept silent for a little while, and then declared in the calmest voice I was capable of: "Well you know, Mr. Geis, I must tell you one thing. Your chances to free yourself from this debt-claim on a legal way seem to be not only bad, but devilish-bad."

It was only now that he began to tremble. "But... the current consequences of this debt-claim got quite unpleasant recently as Mrs.von Hardenberg has also become the owner of the house I'm living in. By appointing her daughter Ann-Lena my new land-lady she gained access to my private belongings. Now all my stuff got revoked by Mrs. von Hardenberg for as long as I didn't pay her. To re-gain access to my stuff Mrs. von Hardenberg's daughter Ann-Lena has offered me a well-paid job as her assistant. But instead of an assistant I rather get dressed and treated like a family-servant -- and since her cousin Claudia Conradi took over the command of my home I got treated even worse."

Before I could answer him, our little office-microwave sent out a loud ring, indicating that my today's lunch were ready. Slowly I got up and opened the microwave. Steam rose from my hot lunch; but I neither looked at it nor at Mr. Geis, but steadily looked at the folder that laid upon my desk.

"I'm sorry to hear that!" I replied, shaking my head. "But taking care of how you get treated is definitely not part of my regular job as your major, mister!."

"Nor is the way I get treated part of a regular problem. It's part of a external problem that threatens the citizen of Kleinhausen in general." Alexander opposed.

"So do you think I'm the Salvation Army or what?"

"No! But as there is no Salvation Army in Kleinhausen anyway, you represent my last hope."

To be honest I already had a vague idea how to help Alexander in my mind.

Still I couldn't make up myself to get involved into something that would surely lead into another fatal encounter with Mrs. Hansen. But finally Alexander was right. What kind of lousy major would I become if I would cave in now when one of my citizen was counting on me?

"Mm -- okay. There might be a slight chance to scare off the whole von-Hardenberg-clan out of Kleinhausen again. With the right expertises I could declare the whole estate of Mrs.von Hardenberg's to become a nature-protection-area. This would involve very strict usage-limitations, which would even forbid to use the area for a recreation-area or a riding-hall or whatever the Hardenbergs might have in mind. When they might loose their interest in investing into this region, Mrs.von Hardenberg will surely waive her debt-claims against you as they will just be enforceable."

These were the words that brought the grain of relief over Alexander's face. Unburdened from his worries, he shook my hand in unlimited thankfulness.

[testimony No. XII of Alexander Geis]

And here I was now. Sitting alone on the cot of Judith's garage. Judith was visiting one of her best-friends this night, so I had to spend the evening alone. As there wasn't much to distract myself, my mind kept racing through the mental images of the last two days: from the shocking realization of my emptied rooms to Ann-Lena's creepy job-offer; from the reckless games of Claudia to the chilling welcome into Judith's little flat. Yeah - this really had been two tough days for me. I felt being drained materially ... and mentally!

Over and over my mind roamed over the cold-hearted manner in which Judith had fully ignored my problems with the von-Hardenberg-clan. All she seemed to care for was the continuance of my loyalty towards her. But was it just my loyalty Judith was aiming at? Or wasn't it more my unconditional surrender to her girlish whims?

Anyway - as my so-called "girlfriend" she had definitely proven to act much more like a girl than a friend in a situation in which I needed mostly her support.

I rack my brain how Judith could have become so cold-hearted recently. Surely it was the ego-driven influence of the West-German spirit that had infected our society since the German reunion.

But what could I do? Break up with her?

No -- that would have been suicide. After all I still had to face that her home provided my only possible asylum from Ann-Lena & Claudia. Now that Ann-Lena had seized all my belongings and Claudia was occupying my home, I had no-where else to go. In fact it seemed that every prospect of how to get out of my current situation depended on Judith's good will. Unfortunately Judith seemed to be pretty aware this fact as well. So I better took my best care not to piss her off, as long as Mr. Schroeder hadn't found a resilient solution for my plight.

And after that I would finally be able to break up with her! But then the idea of erasing Judith out of my life caused some new pain in my heart. Somehow I still wanted her to be with me. ...and I wanted her to go out with me! ...and I even wanted her to order me around.

Yeah -- it sound crazy, but as I thought about the way she had taken more and more control over my life, I felt a slight excitement deep down inside me. I'm afraid that I can't really explain it, but the way Judith had re-set the conditions of our partnership yesterday, triggered some deep-seated weakness in me.

So how should I react now? Beside celebrating my self-pity, all I could think of was to wait that Erwin Schroeder's promised help would rescue me from the Hardenbergs.

And from Claudia of course! Although my real encounter with her had lasted only a few hours, the image of her ambiguous smile had haunted me over the whole day. Her girlish, yet cruel way in which she had played her mischievous games with my nervousness, still scared me off.

Hoping to distract my thoughts a little I decided that I would read some old books that laid all around in the garage. But first I wanted make myself ready for the night.

As soon as I had entered Judith's bathroom, Claudia smirked at me through the bathroom-mirror. Scared stiff I backed away. Taking a second look Claudia's image in the mirror was gone. Slowly my mind began to realize that this had just been one more irritating delusion. Still I only needed to close my eyes to hear Claudia's mocking voice again. And to smell her feminine scent again. And to feel her firm hands grabbing my skull again.

Suddenly I heard the opening sound of the front-door. Somebody just entered my flat! Obviously it must have been Judith returning from her best-friend, but still I was scared that it might be Claudia coming to take me back. Then I saw the shadow of a woman rushing over the wall of the corridor. This wasn't Claudia, was it? I tried to compose myself, but it was impossible to stop my heart from beating wildly. Was I already getting paranoid?

"I'm back!" a feminine voice suddenly shouted through the flat. Of course the unknown intruder was no-one else but Judith!

Utterly relieved by this pleasant realization I walked out of the bath to greet her.

"Hi, sweet-heart! How was your evening?"

My warm words weren't appreciated very well by a obviously still pissed Judith. She sceptically raised her eye-browns, before she finally replied in a much colder voice: "Hi, Alexander! I must say that my evening became more interesting than I had expected. Do you know what Inka is doing right now?"

I remembered that Inka was one of Judith's old school-friends who had founded a kind of conspiratorial group of girls chatting about their boyfriends.

"How should I?"

"She is working for the Museum of regional culture right now. And guess what she presented me when I told her about your little problem of staying loyal to me?"

"But I AM loyal to you!"

"Oh, please! Don't try to deny things that had already been proven by reality!"

"I was forced to go down of this Claudia, for god's sake!"

"Whatever! So Inka shown me a more physical approach to ensure the your fragile loyalty towards me!" Judith riddled succinctly.

"Physical approach? What do you mean?" I questioned, slightly worrying what kind of crazy plan my girlfriend might be indicating.

Without bothering with any further explanations, Judith reached over for her purse and pulled out a mysterious, tubular device.

"See this?" she asked, smiling in malicious joy. The device was some kind of steel cage with small metal bars and little leather straps. On the top plate of the cage I discovered a engraving that said "DEVOTED TO THE MAGIC OF CHASTITY".

I looked at her in rising uneasiness, as I slowly realized that this tubular device was nothing else but a ancient chastity belt!

Judith grinned back at me: "If you seriously want to save your relationship with me, I wear this belt as a proof of your sincerity to it. If you really are as loyal to me as you claim to be, it would be only a a little sacrifice, wouldn't it? But just in case that some 'evil' women will weaken your will again, I'd like to let you know that this cage will protect your innocence very well. It made of hardened steel, so you won't even be able to cut it even with a hacksaw."

I stared at her in silent shock when the implications of what my girlfriend had just offered to me sank fully into my mind.

"Please! You can't do that to me!" I cawed as my voice was caught in my throat.

"Believe me: I can!" Her gaze wasn't wavering a little.

"You can't force me to ... What... What if I just reject to...? "

"Then I will have to dump you and throw you out on the street."

The directness of this fatal answer hit me in total surprise.

"But don't you think it's unfair that only I have to make a sacrificed for the sake of our love?!" I tried to appeal on the remains of Judith's feeling for equity.

"Yes I think it is unfair. So what?" Judith declared with a cold careless smile that always chilled me.

As I was too confused to find a appropriate reply, Judith went on: "Listen, Alexander! If you go on challenging my good-will, I will easily make your life even much more miserable than you might even be able to think of now. One the other hand you still have the chance to meet me demands and experience a much kinder side of me. It's your choice!"

"Okay, okay! I'll wear the device for you!" I hissed compliantly, as I had little doubt, that she would realize her threat otherwise. Inwardly my mind was already planning my escape from her claws shortly after I would have brought my life in a more negotiable situation! But for now I would just have to satisfy her thirst for control.

"Very well! So let's get you a little more exposed first."

Her manicured fingers slowly opened the fly of my trousers and slide them down it little. Next I felt her cool fingers teasing the tip of my penis. Instantly my cock hardened. Judith's grin told me that she must have enjoyed the sight of the uneasiness which settled in my stomach.

Pure delight was flashing over her dark eyes when Judith slipped the steel ring around the base of my cock and balls.

As my gaze followed her hand I was reprehended: "Just relax! And better keep your eyes focusing on my beauty -- not on this betraying penis."

Obediently I complied and so I could only feel how my girlfriend slid the tubular shaped steel cage over my cock. With quick, economical motions the cage was adjusted a bit and then fastened by the two leather straps. At the end the steel cage and the steel ring were brought together.

The I heard a ominous CLICK - the padlock had been closed! I swallowed, as I watched her putting the key into the pocket of her trousers.

"You see? This little sacrifice was not too to difficult to give, was it?"

"Oh, I almost forgot to show one more thing. Did you know what happens when your imprisoned friend gets too excited now?" she asked me half-jestingly, half-mysteriously.

By now I knew that this kind of questions was fully rhetorical and that there would be no chance to stop her from showing it to me. Still I instinctively jerked back when her fingers began to fiddle with my cage.

Immediately Judith grabbed me roughly by the chin: "No, no. You are going to feel what I want to let you feel. After all you have tributed your cock to me now."

Still holding me firmly by the chin, the fingers of her other hand began to touch my penis through the metal bars of the device.

I tried to think about something nauseous to stay limp, but then Judith's face squatted down to mine. As her hair tickled my forehead and her scent filled my nose, I felt my cock spreading into its hard prison.

At first the sensation was familiar. But a short moment later my penis met the hard walls of the cage. To my shock I also felt several little spikes in the inside of the cage. Instead of subsiding my penis throbbed violently, trying to split its prison and making my erection to hurt badly.

After a passionate French kiss from Judith I had to sniffle back my tears. Untouched by my emotions, her eyes kept coldly looking right into the inner places of my spirit.

"It is fine if you want to cry. It won't help you out of the belt, but it might make you feel a little better." I was encouraged by Judith's happy voice of triumph.

Finally she stepped away and went to the mirror of nearby bathroom, where she opened her ponytail and began to clear her face from tonight's make-up.

When I still was waiting for her Good-Night-Kiss five minutes later, Judith's look finally turned back to address me one more time.

"What are you waiting for? We're done for tonight! Go to your garage and catch some sleep!"

Things had surely be changed between us at this crucial night.

[testimony No. XIII of Alexander Geis]

Slowly I awoke, feeling weak and dizzy. At first I hoped that I had just suffered from a nightmare, but then I had to discover that my groin was indeed clasped by the nasty cage of my dream.

My girlfriend really had me locked into a chastity belt! But why did I had this slight feeling that the underlining meaning of this belt was not to protect me but to control me?

Judith's regime over our relationship had truly reached a new quality.

Still I got haunted during the day by images of Claudia. Although she had treated me in such deprecating arrogance, I felt a undeniable fascination for this woman. Or did my fascination even relied on her arrogance? There indeed laid a strange kind of enchantment in the easygoing, nearly thoughtless way she had demanded these humiliating acts from me. The superiority of her being appeared so natural and god-given that I couldn't just couldn't deprive myself of its power.

While I replayed the memories of Claudia inside my mind, I got more and more aroused. Soon my erecting penis met meet the nasty little spikes inside my chastity cage. It hurt so badly. I looked down to inspect my imprisoned organ. Any chance of relief seemed to be effectively prohibited as long as I was trapped in this vicious belt and it looked VERY secure. Still I went for my toolbox and desperately tried to get it off. Then I tried to break the padlock that run through one of the holes in the leather strap. Ten minutes later I ended up with nothing more than stinging skin and aching testicles.