Reclaimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I gave up. I had to face the consequences. I've I wanted to get out of it again, I had o beg Judith to unlock me.

I'd never imagined myself to get in such kind of embarrassing situation. I'd always been a nice person to (nearly) everyone. However it seemed that my crucial dread was my craving for harmony, as it had always been an easy target for Judith's girlish pride and playfulness. But until this day, Judith have never pushed it so far.

[testimony No. XIV of Claudia Conradi]

Even at the third day of the runaway of Ann-Lena's so-called 'assistant', my memories of him worshiping my pussy didn't seem to fade away.

I know that he probably run away because my kinky, excessive demands had over-strained his confidence. Actually I had no explanation why I had been so merciless with him. There was just something in his eyes that made we want to overpower him, ...to use him, ...to break him. The pure helplessness of Ann-Lena's assistant had revealed a kinkiness inside myself that I hadn't been aware of before. And now I slowly grew hungry for more!

Furthermore I expected the return of Ann-Lena during the next days. She certainly wouldn't be pleased to hear that I had scared away her assistant during her short absence.

One more reason for me to go and re-capture my unappreciative escapee!

A short browsing through the letters that I found in the boxes of Alexander's private belongings told me that he had a girlfriend called Judith Hartung. To make my luck complete, I also found her name in the telephone-book of Kleinhausen.

This evening I would have to pay this Judith a visit.

I took a short look into the mirror and realized that I would need the support of a more adequate outfit for my tricky mission.

So when I left my new home for heading to Judith's place,I wore a camel-colored flowing skirt that went just below the knee, where it met my lace-up dark brown riding boots (a real deal from an equestrian store in Vienna).

Tucked into the top of the skirt was a crisp white blouse. I hid the skirt/blouse transition with a super wide (almost corset feeling) brown belt which felt sturdy and rugged against the white shirt.

You see, at the top of my silken white shirt was a classic starched collar and the front of the blouse was unbuttoned a little to give that feminine allure.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Curious how this story may continue?

In fact I am not sure which way to proceed with the plot myself. But maybe all I need is your imaginative suggestion to get inspired for an ingenious sequel. So please give yourself a push and share your ideas with me via the CONTACT tab on my profile or the feedback thread below.

Thank you!