Recollection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes. Gina was gazing at him intently.

"Mmm," she said. "Looks like you're pretty happy to see me."

He looked down and saw the bulbous head of his penis emerging from the waistband of his shorts. He couldn't think clearly enough to do more than nod his assent.

He gasped as Gina took the palm of her hand and ran it along the outside of his shorts over his erection, pressing in firmly. When she reached his waist, she slid her fingers underneath the elastic, lightly brushing either side of his cock. His vision became blurred.

She began to pull the fabric away from his hips and push the shorts down. Jim could feel the shorts dragging over the underside of his cock as they descended; he could sense his cock swelling even more as it sprung free of all constriction. It took every ounce of restraint he possessed not to throw Gina down on the bed and plunge into her.

Gina climbed up on the bed and knelt, facing him. "Come here," she whispered. "Stand in front of me, closer."

He moved to the spot. She reached up and put her arms around his neck. They began to kiss; a wild passionate meeting of lips and tongues. He felt her hard nipples rubbing against him, her steaming mound grinding into him. He wanted her as he had never wanted a woman before.

She broke off her kiss, trailing her lips over his cheek to his ear. Her breathless voice echoed in his head. "I want you so badly. I want us to try something I've always fantasized about. Will you take me from behind, while I use my vibrator? And will you put your finger in my ass while you fuck me?"

Just these words alone made Jim's balls tighten almost to the point of no return. He could hardly believe what he had just heard. He had never dreamed that this woman, the object of his desire, would be the one to lead him to such carnal delight. It was beyond all expectations.

Jim drew Gina tighter, whispering, "Yes, yes! Whatever you want!"

She leaned over to the nightstand. She opened the drawer, reached in, and pulled out a small vibrator and a little bottle of lube. She looked up, raising her eyebrows. "I didn't think you'd object." She handed him the bottle. "I think we should use this. Are you ready?"

Jim looked down at his erection and smiled. "You could say that…"

Gina reached up to give Jim a small kiss on his lips. "I want you to use me; I want you to do me good. I love you and I have never wanted someone more than I do you."

She pivoted on her knees and placed a pillow in front of her to rest her elbows. She bent over.

The round globes of her ass presented themselves to Jim. She spread her legs and the swollen, dripping lips of her pussy became visible. Jim couldn't move for a moment, transfixed by the wanton sight before him. He took a step closer, placing his open hands on her cheeks, stroking downwards. He groaned as he let the tip of his cock make contact with her moist, hot flesh. He gritted his teeth as he forced himself to just drag the head up and down her slit without immediately penetrating her.

He opened the small bottle and squeezed a drop of lubricant on his finger. He placed his fingertip on her asshole and rubbed it slowly around, eventually pressing it into the orifice. He heard her sharp intake of breath, felt her muscles tightening around him. He was careful not to insert it too quickly, allowing her to adjust to the feeling. He heard her moan, "Oh yes, oh yes, that's good." Then she spoke more loudly. "Please fuck me now. Please put it in me."

Jim positioned the tip of his cock at the opening to her cunt. Her loud gasp confirmed her readiness. With exquisite deliberation, Jim pushed himself into her, feeling her cunt clutching him as he buried himself to the hilt. He didn't move for a moment, relishing the inexorable grip she had on him. Her hips moved forward and he slowly withdrew, then pushed forward again, slowly.

She shifted to bring her hand under her. He heard a low hum. Suddenly he was aware of a tremor surrounding his cock. She had placed the vibrator near her cunt. His mind swirled with the fusion of sensations, all building upon one another.

A primitive instinct took over. Jim began a rhythmic assault of the wide open sheath offered just for his use. His finger took up the same rhythm within its tight confines. Nothing else existed except for the excruciating need to find his release. A roaring sound filled his ears, interspersed with moans and cries of agonized delight. He looked down to see his slick, rampant cock churning in and out, glistening, bulging. That image would burn in his mind forever.

His head resonated with a primeval chant, a drumbeat, spurring him to bury himself deeper and harder. Every plunge intensified the waves of pleasure. Within moments, all of the muscles in his body began to contract. He was totally helpless in the face of this onslaught as it took over every fiber of his being. He was vaguely aware of an even more convulsive grip on his penis before his entire body exploded. White lights detonated before his eyes. The roar in his ears became unbearably loud. He envisioned that every vital bodily fluid was being channeled through balls and penis and was spewing into this receptacle.

"Oh god, oh god, oh yes, oh, oh, oh….." Jim gripped his penis and shook with the one of the strongest orgasms he had ever brought himself to. This memory, so vivid, so all-consuming! He wanted to weep when he realized that he was at home alone, again, not actually with Gina, not able to collapse at her side, wrap himself around her trembling body and drift into oblivion with her.

At last, Jim's mind started to slide into nothingness. The few remaining images began to fade away. He sighed deeply and embraced the darkness, grateful for the escape from his overwhelming emotions.

12