All Comments on 'Recollections'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Confusing

Very confusing with the switch in first-person POV throughout. Pick one viewpoint and stick with it.

CAP811CAP811over 14 years ago
charming

This is good erotica from a talented writer - two well-drawn characters, interesting in different ways, that we gradually get to know. I liked the switches in POV, very effective. Looking forward to the next chapters (?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

As one who is near the age of Alan - I am enjoying this wonderful story. I have to admit - I was surprised - and disappointed when it ended so abruptly. I will be looking forward to the following chaper(s)

newbiebabenewbiebabeover 14 years ago
Wonderfully written.

Well written! Good development of characters, love the POV from them both. Cannot wait for subsequent chapters, please be sure to continue.

Wanderer49Wanderer49over 14 years ago
Sorry, Sam

Sorry to say it, Sammi, but not one of your best at all, I'm afraid. A bit sloppy in parts. Your last one was great, though. Wanda.

Wanderer49Wanderer49over 14 years ago
Sorry, Sam

Sorry to say it, Sammi, but not one of your best at all, I'm afraid. Rather sloppy in parts, and not a very believable storyline. Wanda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sammican1 ?

No sammican't write, boring and disjointed

TheJourneymanTheJourneymanover 14 years ago
Well done

Interesting points of view Sammi and well written too... Keep up the good work.

hal_teehal_teeover 14 years ago
Full of promise

A well written account of the beginning to an unlikely relationship. As unrealistic as it at first seems, there's a clear immediate connection between the two of you. Chemistry between two people can be such a wonderful thing, regardless of age or any other social conventions. Don't hold back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Internal Dialogue

I love how you've portrayed Alan and Sammi. Each of their internal dialogues seem so realistic, Alan an older gentleman and Sammi a young free spirit. I really got me fantasizing about getting with an Alan ;). Would love to have a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous