Reconnecting Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly pulled the bottle tip out, and then slapped my ass softly. "Now we wait."

"How long?"

"You'll know."

"You make Doctor not so bad."

"Lots of first times tonight," he replied. And got up to put the stuff on the table and grab his beer. He sat on the chair by the table watching me and waiting.

Staring at his naked body I said, "You are a lot hotter than my real doctor."

I enjoyed the time waiting, even challenging myself about how long I could hold the water in me. I wanted to savor every new sensation as I lay there with Wade watching.

After the third time through the process, I reported to Wade all was clean and asked what was next. "A little more doctoring for you," he replied.

I flopped down on the bed and raised my ass up, "I'm ready."

"Hmm, not quite," he said. "Dr. Wade has a treat for his good patient, but I need you to flip over and around, hang your head slightly from the bed."

As I moved to the position he wanted, I recalled my fantasy of the same and looked forward to tasting his cock again. When he came over to the bed though, he had a long big stick frozen ice treat in his hand. It was already unwrapped and he took a few licks. "I wanted to give you an exercise to work on," he said, sitting on the bed beside my head, looking down at me. "Open up."

I opened my mouth and he stuck the frozen rod in my mouth. "Okay, take it as deep as you can."

I moved my hand to take the stick at the end, and lowered the frozen ice down far until I gagged a bit.

"It's okay, try again. The trick is to keep doing it and try to fight that gag instinct. I'm not expecting you to swallow me tonight, but I'd like us to know how far I can go, the angle of your neck helps too," Wade said softly.

While I continued to work with the frozen rod, Wade got up and moved down between my legs. With a full palm, he rubbed gently against my pussy lips and the stimulation seemed to help me relax my throat. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Wade's cock that I tried to slide down my throat.

By the time the ice had melted down, I was grinding myself against Wade's hand and hungry for the real thing. Wade got up from the bed, took the ice from my hand and replaced it with his warm hard rod. I quickly took it into my mouth and pulled him down as far as I could handle. Just as I gagged, I pushed him back a little then fought the reflex. I pulled him back in to that point, and then held him there. He was in deeper than before, right near the edge of my throat.

I continued to work on that point, taking him deep, holding him there, concentrating on not gagging, pleased to have him in deeper. With each little bit more I felt a charge in my pussy, excited to take more of him. Wade was moaning and panting hard, but let me keep control of his shaft.

I pulled him out, and moved my head a little to get a different angle. Wetting my lips, I took him in again and pulled him even deeper. Again I felt the urge to gag, but managed to suppress it. He felt okay there after a moment so I dared to take him down further. Pulling him in quickly, I felt him hit the back of my throat, but I gagged and pulled him out. I doubled my efforts and took him in deeper again. I could not control my gagging and had to pull him out again. I tried a few more times with slight improvement, but far from being able to swallow all of him, as much as I wanted to.

"Not bad at all, RT," Wade said. "I sure couldn't do that."

I kissed the top of this cock and ran my tongue around his tip. "It's not for lack of want. It felt good pulling you in deep like that."

"Keep working at it, let me know anytime you are ready to try again with flesh instead of ice," Wade replied.

I only moaned in return as my mouth was full with his cockhead.

"Oh RT, that is nice...but not quite the hole I was aiming for tonight," he pulled back, watching as his mushroom head emerged from my greedy lips.

Letting his cock slip from my hands, I sat up, then spun my legs around and under me and kneeled on the bed in front of him.

He stepped forward and cupped my breasts in his hands. "At some point I really want to fuck those things," he said quietly.

I smiled and leaned in against his hands.

"Oh girl, there are so many things I want to do to you."

I laid back on the bed and spread my legs wide for him.

He just stood there admiring the view, a hungry sly expression on his face. I knew he was buying himself some time to settle down after watching me practice with the ice, then trying to swallow his cock. Keeping his eyes on me, he stepped over to get a beer out of the cooler and sat at the table.

I turned over and moved so he could see my crack then reached back and pulled my cheeks open. He let out an approving growl as he sipped from his beer. Reaching for some pillows, I stacked them under me to stick my ass up at him. Still holding my cheeks open, I rocked back and forth. My whole body was alive with lust, I loved his eyes on me.

I heard him guzzle his beer down. Shortly after, I felt him run a cold hand down my back and slowly over and around my ass. With a grunt, he suddenly grabbed my hips hard and jammed his hard rod against my ass, rubbing hard. It was delicious to feel him against me like that. Moving his shaft up and down my crack he said, "Feel that RT, feel all of that, it wants to be inside you in the worst way."

I felt him squirt lube all over my ass and his cock started sliding deeper in between my cheeks. He rubbed his hands all over my ass while still sliding his cock back and forth. With a groan, he pulled his cock away and started sliding his fingers along my crack. Like he did before, he gradually worked in a fingertip, and then a finger into my ass. This time though, he rubbed my pussy with his other hand.

When he pulled his finger out, I looked forward to him adding another and was pleasantly surprised when instead I felt something different. It felt cool and smooth, and slid right in. When a larger section hit my cheeks I realized Wade had stuck the neck of a beer bottle into me. He pressed it firmly, moving it around while his hand continued to rub my pussy. I moaned and squirmed under his attentions.

Slowly, he began pulling the bottle out and I felt a rush of excitement through my whole body as I hoped he'd soon be pressing his cock into me. Once the neck of the bottle was out, he also took his hand away. I turned to look back and watched as he rolled a rubber down his stiff cock. Stepping closer, he picked up the lube and squirted it all over his dick, then again on my ass. Rubbing it around, he said, "You ready for this?"

"Do it Wade, I want every last bit you up my ass."

He grabbed my hips and rubbed his cock against my ass, "Oh how I want to be in there."

After rubbing his cock against me, he again slipped a finger in and moved it around, then added another, and let both pump in and out a few times. As good as it felt, I was aching to finally feel his cockhead pressing into me. "Oh Wade, do it man, I want to feel your cock in my ass!"

He moaned in response and slowly pulled his fingers out. Soon after, I felt the soft flesh of his cockhead pressing against my hole. "Okay Sweetness, you go ahead and work your way back onto me."

"Oh yes!" I exclaimed and reached back to pull my cheeks open as I pressed back onto his cockhead. He held it firmly as I pushed myself back and felt my ass open to accept the tip of his thick cock. "Ohhhhh," I moaned as my ass stretched open, so much more than with the plug. I kept moving back slowly, aching to feel his cockhead in my ass. With a wiggle and push, it moved in and made me moan loudly and utter again and again, "Oh Wade!"

I heard him grunting and panting behind me as I pushed myself back onto him, slowly taking in more and more of him. It only felt better and better as I keep moaning loudly. "Oh Wade, your cock feels soooo good up my ass!"

I felt his hand on my pussy again, and screamed when he let a finger slide against my clit. I pushed back more, so hungry for all of him, so intensely aroused. When he started slowly and gently rubbing a finger in circles on my clit, I could no longer hold back. I pushed back hard impaling myself with his cock, then holding myself firmly against his hips. I yelled out his name loudly so thrilled to be totally skewered on his rod.

He grunted and moaned loudly then said, "Okay baby, you ready to ride?"

"Oh fuck yes Wade, pump those hips into me, you feel so amazing up my ass."

Gripping my hips hard, he pulled out quickly. I gasped. I felt his cockhead at my hole opening, "You sure you are ready for this?" He said, panting.

"Cram your dick in me Wade, fill me up."

He thrust forward, sliding all the way in and slapping against my thighs. I screamed, riding an intense wave of pleasure and fullness, and savored all the new sensations. "Yes Wade, yes!" I shouted.

With a deep grunt, he started pumping my ass in short quick strokes. I squirmed under him, every move felt so wonderful. I couldn't stop moaning and kept telling him I wanted more.

He pulled me up and wrapping himself against my back and continued short jerky pumps then reached around to press a hand hard against my pussy lips.

I jerked and squirmed so hard, he had to grip me even more firmly. As his cock continued to pump into my ass I rubbed my pussy against his hand and yelled his name out over and over, "Oh yes Wade, yes, ohhhhhh, it feels soooo good! Oh pump harder man, fuck my ass hard!"

He moaned and grunted and somehow found a way to pump me even faster. Listening to his grunts and feelings his thrusts, I lost myself to his pounding. As an intense orgasm grew between my legs, we both could only yell out each other's names between deep loud moans and ragged breaths. When he pushed deep into me and let his cum explode, I pushed my clit against his hand, gyrating wildly, and we both hollered out together.

We stayed frozen there for many minutes, riding out each last vibrations and unable to move. When Wade finally slipped his cock out of my ass, he collapsed on the bed beside me. I moved to wrap myself around him and whispered in his ear, "When can we do it again."

He laughed and groaned and then replied, "Two minutes, just give me two minutes."

I got up and straddled his hips and placed my hands on his chest. "I'll wait as long as it takes Wade, I'm already hungry for you again."

He smiled and reached to put a hand over mine, then closed his eyes and said, "I don't know how I'll get any work done tomorrow when I'll be thinking about fucking you all day."

"You better get your rest in then," I said, and gently moved to his side. I got off the bed and went into the bathroom for a washcloth. I rolled the rubber off his cock and cleaned him with the warm cloth. His eyes stayed closed and his breathing calmed. I tossed the cloth back into the bathroom, and then grabbed a beer from the cooler and sat at the table watching him, my ass still felt full of him.

I finished two beers while watching him sleep, enjoying every minute staring at his naked body, especially the big dick between his legs. It was a struggle not to touch it or wake him by taking it into my mouth and sucking hard. I could have sat there the rest of the night fantasizing about all the things I wanted to do with him.

Instead, I left a note on his table and quietly dressed and gathered my things. Taking one last long look at his dick, I let myself out, making sure the lock clicked behind me, and headed up to my room. I was exhausted and, for now, incredibly happy and sexually satiated.

12