All Comments on 'Red, Hot Roommates'

by Tepin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Copycat

I just finished reading Michelle's Education, the last chapter and it seems you took the story and added your own names and twist. Try coming up with your own ideas and stop copying. I would suggest reading the story for yourself, but it seems you already have. Don't believe me? Read it and see. This pales in comparrison.

TepinTepinover 14 years agoAuthor
Don't be so fast to judge - wrongly!

In regards to the earlier comment....

I don't usually reply to readers comments but this one required it.

First off, no I hadn't read ANY of the 'Michelle' series until after reading the comment posted. That also means that no, I didn't copy the story and change the names. If the AUTHOR believes that I have copied their work then my apologies to them - but any similarities are only coincidental.

Let's see...yes they both have lesbian sex & spanking in them & they involve school - I wonder how many other stories meet those criteria? Mine is about roomates, the other is about a teacher with students. Mine involves willing participants who knew ahead of time what the punishment would be not someone who found out what would happen afterwards. Mine was in no way related to grades or schoolwork.

What would happen if I wrote a story about a girl who lost her virginity to her brothers best friend? I'll bet there's quite a few others here with that story idea too...would that be copying?

Grow up, get a grip and realise that there's only so many different themes out there. You either enjoy them or you don't but unless you can come up with a better story, just enjoy the work of those of us who actually post them.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Tepin

I just read your comment about your story being copied from mine. I received an Email from a reader, (I'll take it the one who posted the comment you're speaking about)telling me you copied my story. I agree with you wholeheartedly that there are only so many storylines out there and to be original is extremely difficult. I read yours and there are similarities, but that's where it ends. Rest assured, I don't think you need to copy from someone else to write a good story. Keep up the good work. Lance

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually...

No joke, I'm a third year university student living in a house with 5 people next year, and I swear, this is one of the guy's absolute fantasy. We actually spoke about it two nights ago. This just tickled my fancy, excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
looking for a caregiver and roommate

What I am need is a sub woman, (20-30) who wants to be a live-in caregiver. You will have free rent & utilities, A bedroom, private bathroom, and a waIk-in closet need a person to help me, and to my roommate and companion. I have cerebral palsy, and I am in a wheelchair.

The kind of person who I am looking for shall be honest, genuine, and nice. A person who enjoys having long and deep conversations with me, and getting to know the person I am.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

Wow! Comments from over a decade ago. I've been reading Lit stories for about two years and I've seen many that seem familiar. But each author has a different style and flair that makes the tale special. Tepin is one of my favorites, but has many competitors for my attention. This story has the strength of believability and excitement. And everybody has a great time. My kind of entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous