Red Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my cock ready to burst, I nodded to Hope, and she got in close. I began to pump my shaft and Helen opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Those bright red lips and her so talented tongue.

My first shot sprayed on her tongue. The next shot hit her in the nose and under her eye. I now aimed for her tits and landed several shots there. Hope caught images of my cum dripping off Helen's face and the mixture of my cum and cream dripping off her tits. A dollop of my cum hung on her nipple, and turned into a long drip. Helen caught it with her finger and raised it to her lips, and then pulled it away to create a string of cum. Hope clicked away.

Helen then took my hard cock in her ruby lips and poured the remaining cream over my shaft. It was a nice post cum little blow job. She smiled up at me.

"You owe me a cum in my ass. I intend to collect in the near future."

"Talking about the near future, Mike why don't you go get cleaned up and I will finish up with Helen. We will talk afterwards."

I gave Hope the thumbs up and lightly kissed Helen. At that point I was still turned on by the whole creamy scene, I could have gone again. I headed off to the bathroom to shower and dress.

All cleaned up and neatly dressed I came back to the kitchen set to be greeted with the site of now two naked women. Hope had shed her clothes and was standing over a still kneeling Helen. Her legs were spread with Helen's head firmly in her crotch. Hope had one hand on the back of Helen's head and the other working one of her own beautiful tits. It was the first time I would see Hope completely nude, discovering that she had a tattoo on the small of her back. Hope had a 'tramp stamp.' Hope was quite clearly enjoying the situation.

Though I did not want to stop watching, I thought it would be rude had I just did nothing and continued to watch them. "Oh......sorry," I said for lack of anything better.

Both women turned their heads towards me. Helen had the biggest shit eating, well pussy eating grin on her face. Hope looked just a little frustrated.

"Mike, plans have changed a bit. Why don't you head out and meet me here in the morning, I'm going to finish here with Helen and then work on the pics from today. We can go over the details together. Right now, I'm going to have some fun. See you tomorrow Red."

With that Hope pushed Helen down playfully and dropped down on the prostrate woman.

"Prepare to have your cunt eaten my little red headed slut. See you Mike," and with that she buried her face in Helen's pussy.

I did as I was told and headed back to my apartment, watched some TV and drank a few beers. Around 10 I went to bed, right as a summer thunderstorm opened up. I have always loved thunder and lightning. With the sound of the heavy rain and the boom of the thunder I drifted off to sleep.

I was pulled out of my slumber by someone knocking on my door. I got out of bed and went to the door. It was Helen, so I opened it.

Before me stood a gorgeous red head, totally soaking set. She was in her sun dress from earlier in the day and was carrying her red stilettos. Her hair was a wet mess and hung down around her head. Gone were the beautiful curls and styling she had for the shoot. Gone were her stockings and garter, and for that matter so were her panties and bra. Her sodden dress clung to her body revealing the outlines and curves of her generous tits. Her nipples stood erect under the wet material. Her eyes were red and puffy. It was obvious she had been crying.

"Helen?"

"Oh Mike.....I am so sorry to bother you.....and looking like this....." she whimpered trying to hold back more tears.

"You are anything but a bother. What's wrong?"

"I don't know......nothing......everything........" I put my arm around her and led her into the apartment. "He had some girl with him......he was fucking some girl in my house......"

"Slow down. Let me get you a blanket and you can tell me everything.....from the beginning." I ran and grabbed a blanket. "Your dress is soaked. You should take it off."

"No.....just the blanket."

I did not argue the issue with her.

I wrapped the blanket around her and sat her down on the couch. I kept my arm around her and asked her to tell me everything from the beginning.

"I left Hope.......afterwards......she needed to develop the pictures......and took the bus home.....my home.....my home........." She said choking back tears.

"Go on. Slowly." I held her tighter.

"When I got to the house all the lights were on and his truck was in the drive. He was not supposed to be there. He was supposed to be on a haul. I did not want to confront him, but It is my house.....when I went in.....he was there in the living room.....they were in there.....he was fucking her face and drinking a beer. He looked at me and laughed: "See this whore? She knows how to suck dick....keep sucking baby." He put his hand on the back of her head and kept ramming his cock into her throat.

I just stood there. The he said: "What are you looking at cunt? Like watching me fuck a real woman? She's better than you were on any day. I even bet she can even welp babies......" I ran out of the house. I did not know what I was doing.....it started to rain and thunder and lightning.....I ran here......I had nowhere to go......."

"You always have a place to go......always," I told her quietly.

"Even when you have Hope?"

"Always." I hugged her and moved her wet hair away and kissed her on the cheek.

"Take me to bed Red. I just want to lie with you.....I just want to be with you."

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. With her arms around my neck and my arm under her butt I pulled back the top cover with my other hand and laid her in the bed and climbed in with her. I wrapped my arms around her and just held her. After a few minutes she was calmer and no longer crying.

"What am I going to do Red?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am all alone."

"No, you are not. You have Hope and you have me. You can live at Hope's and you have a stable job working for her. You have a whole new life ahead of you and lovers to enjoy it with. You can take adult classes at the university. Hell, you can even take photography. You can do anything you want."

"Do you love me? Can you love a woman who isn't a real woman? When I found out that my ovaries did not produce any eggs it ended what I thought was my life."

"But Helen, it didn't. There is more to life than making babies. You taught yourself a lot of things by reading and OK it is not the usual course of action, but you did research to learn new skills," I said trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"I like the way put that: "New skills.""

"Well, you did."

"I can't believe you are making jokes."

"What is life without laughter?"

"Laughter..........and sex."

"Well more than just those two, but basically yes."

"Red, will you make love to me?"

"That is a silly question."

"No, I don't mean sex really. I mean, will you make love to me," she put an emphasis on love. "I mean, slow deliberate real love making."

"I would love to make love to you," I moved so I was spooning with her and cupped her breast and kissed her neck.

"Red, I guess you did not wash the sheets yet?" She said with a laugh.

"Well for that matter no. I did not wash the sheets! Oh, and when did you start calling me Red? I never told you my nickname was Red."

"I know, Hope did. She talks about you all the time." Helen reached behind herself and found my semi-erect cock and began gently stroking it. "That's OK about the sheets, we are going to get them messed up again anyway."

With Helen's deft hand on my shaft, I was getting harder, so I moved my hand cupping her tit to between her legs and raised her still damp dress so I could rub herpussy. Helen raised her leg a little to give me better access from both front and back. I slipped my hardening cock between her legs and reached out for her pussy lips with my fingers. My finger gently touched her clit.

"Christ.....oh god.....that is not going to work.....I guess I am pretty raw there. Hope was a demon. She abused the hell out of my clit. She made me keep cumming and cumming. Even when it started to ache and then burn, she kept me cumming. I have never orgasmed like that before. We must have really got her worked up with our photo shoot that made her so.....so intense.....it was awesome.....but I don't think I can really handle anything touching my clit for a bit........but your cock down there feels quite nice."

"Oh.....does it? Maybe I should treat you like Hope did.....a little pain and pleasure?"

"No......just a nice slow fuck, thank you....though I might not be opposed to it another time."

I rubbed the head of my prick between her pussy lips, and a with a combination of her juice and my pre-cum, my cock began to glide easily back and forth. I went back to caressing her tit and nipple through her thin dress.

"Mmmmm.....that feels lovely......keep doing that for a bit."

I continued to slide between her pussy lips while softly playing with her tit and nipple and nuzzling her neck and ear lobe. As she started to purr, I alternated between her lobe and licking behind her ear. Her nipple was hard as I rolled it between my fingers. Helen responded by pushing her ass back and forth to my slow movements and working her other nipple in time with my fingers.

"Red, I love what you are doing......pussy is so wet......" Helen moved her legs forward making a little bend at the hips. "I want to feel you inside me.....please.....inside me....."

I angled my hips to match hers and aimed my helmet to her opening as she lifted her leg to give me room to enter her. Pushing slowly into her, Helen let out a sigh of pleasure. Her pussy lips yielded to my push and my cock slid into her waiting gash.

As I slipped in and felt her inner warmth and softness, she let out a low moan. I pushed all the way in and started the slow rhythmic in and out with patient movements of my hips.

"You feel so good inside me.....keep going......nice and slow......"

I moved my mouth to her shoulder and licked and sucked gently, and then back to the nape of her neck and softly sucked, her body began to rock with the attention to her neck and my cock slipping back and forth in her pussy. Helen was not looking for an earth-shattering orgasm, but just reveled in the feeling of being engulfed in my arms, the tender warmth of my lips on her neck, and the fullness of my manhood inside her.

"I am enjoying this too much to stop, but you must want to cum."

Her pussy was leaking out fluid to generously coat my shaft and ran down between us. Helen was quietly purring.

"This is for you beautiful.......I am happy." I moved my head from her neck towards her lips while she moved hers to meet my lips. We kissed, and resumed our slow love making. We both fell asleep like this. I don't know how long it was before I woke, but it was still dark out and I felt the wonderful feeling of soft lips and a darting tongue on my flaccid cock.

"This is really one of the nicest ways to be woken up."

"I guess I have discovered that I love the taste of a nice cock in the morning. OK, so it is not really morning yet.......well it might be.....but the sun is not up yet.....and anyway I want to go for a ride.....and I want to feel you come inside me........I want to feel the throb of your cock as you shoot your jizz into me."

"I'm up for that."

"Well, you will be soon. I think I will do some more work getting you ready for me to ride," with that Helen sunk her incredible mouth down once more onto my cock. Using her hand, she stroked my hardening cock up and down to co-inside with her mouth. Her delicate lips surrounded my shaft, while her soft tongue danced around my head. She gently sucked each time she came to my tip, making sure to get a taste of my precum as it seeped to the top.

Such a talented mouth, and I was the lucky recipient of her oral ministrations. Soon I was fully hard to Helen's satisfaction and she straddled my prostrate body. At some point she had shed her dress and through the darkness I could see her fully nude form: the lovely curve of her tits and hips, and the shape of her beautiful face outlined in the dark by her wonderous red hair.

As she climbed aboard my hard member, Helen reached down and guided the head of my cock to her dewy labia. Then this beauty of mine lowered herself slowly onto me. She wanted to feel every inch of my rod as it entered her. Helen took me inch by inch and the expression on her face was one of complete enjoyment. It was not the extreme of having her clit worked, or her ass stuffed, but just total satisfaction of her cunny being filled. Helen purred.

"Hmmmm......so nice......so full......" she tried squeezing me with her muscles and her body gave a little shake. I responded by flexing my muscle inside her. "Hmmmm......sneaky boy."

I reached up cupped her amble breasts and received a smile in response. Helen began to push up and down on me, completely controlling the tempo of penetration. I let her ride me, just happy to feel the tightness of her pussy and the dew she was producing from her enjoyment of the ride.

Helen bent down while still moving her ass up and down on my shaft and her lips met mine. Our mouths opened and she took me in a deep embrace, our tongues dancing around each other. She increased the speed of our lovemaking. As we kissed her breath became shorter and shorter, I could tell that she was close to cumming. I was close myself and began to match her thrust for thrust. I could feel my balls tighten and my cock swell at the head. Helen felt the change and thrust herself hard down to the base of my shaft as she came, and then I was cumming. Filling her with my cum I looked up at her face close to mine and saw the smile on her face.

"That was nice," as she kissed me again and I held her in my arms. Without being a huge orgasm for her, it was obvious that it had been quite satisfying.

She lay on me for a few minutes, just enjoying the closeness of our bodies. As my cock softened, it slipped from her. My cum oozed from her wet box and ran down over my legs and onto the sheets.

"I'm not sleeping in the wet spot," Helen laughed as she looked into my eyes.

"Neither of us will. It's a big bed," I quipped as I rolled her over to the other side. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

We showered together in the morning when we woke and got dressed. Helen's dress was really the worse for the wear, so I lent her a t-shirt and a pair of old rugby shorts that showed off her ass well and that had a draw string. She tied the bottom of the shirt into a knot at her side. I had no shoes to lend her, so she had to go with the stilettos from the day before. With her hair in pig tails, the stilettos, and the obvious fact that she was not wearing a bra, she was a sexy sight. In certain parts of town she would have drawn the attention of the police, but she was quite happy with the salacious look of it all.

"You like the hooker look on me?"

"I think any look works well for you."

"I'll remember that. You are so sweet all the time. Maybe we can do hooker shoot someday."

We headed off to the studio and met up with Hope.

We sat and drank coffee, and Hope ordered in food, as we went over everything about running the studio. Hope had already set up a few boudoir shoots over the coming weeks and we were free to set up others if we thought we could handle the load. She showed Helen how to order supplies and the like and even set up both of us with email accounts on her system. She gave Helen a set of keys to her place along her car keys. Hope also wanted to hear everything about what had happened at Helen's house with her husband. Her only response being, "that pig." She wanted to know what happened afterwards

Hope then showed us the proofs from both my shoot with Helen and the "Milkman" shoot. She was really pleased with my work and loved how I captured Helen's expressions as well as the 'pinup look'. Her work on the "Milkman" was incredible. Helen looked stunningly beautiful and fucking sexy as hell. Her expressions while in the throes of passion, ore even down to those with the cream and cum dripping off her face and body, were perfect.

"Red, your set with Helen is fantastic," said Hope, "and when you look at the "Milkman" set you see the transformation of the lovely looking woman to total cum dripping sex slut, and so photogenic. Helen you are a natural at this, and I could just eat you up when you are covered in cum. Oh, that's right, I did. Actually, I could eat you up anytime."

Helen just smiled and batted her eyes at both of us.

"Red here are your negatives and prints, and here is a set of prints of the "Milkman" shoot for both of you." Hope then when on to give us a few more details for running the studio and doing the shoots. She also went on to give us her schedule for the next few months and that she would be back after Christmas, but intime for the Spring semester.

As Hope was going to take Helen and show her the apartment and pack, I headed back to my place. We had worked out that they would pick me up in the morning and we would all drive to the airport. It was a lonely night knowing that the two women I wanted the most were at one place, and I was at another, and one of those women was going away for a few months. OK, and the fact that they were going to be fucking and I was not there might have added to the fact that it was a lonely night.

They called me around nine the next morning and said they would be around to pick me up in an hour. I dressed, had a cup of coffee and made sure to put the sheets in the wash. I headed downstairs and waited a couple of minutes for them show up. Helen was sitting up front with Hope, both looked like they were in pretty good moods. It was like they had been friends forever. I started to feel like a third wheel sitting in the back.

It was a lonely ride to the airport.

We parked the car and helped Hope with her luggage. Even though the digital equipment was being shipped direct, Hope still brought all her best equipment, ending up with three large camera cases and one bag for clothes. Hope checked in for her flight and we walked her to security. If I had not been feeling so left out, the goodbye kiss between Helen and Hope would have given me a huge hardon. The guy at security was having too much fun watching to tell them to move it along.

After her near-to-sex kiss goodbye to Helen, Hope came to me and kissed me on the cheek, whispering "take good care of OUR girl," and kissed my cheek again.

Suddenly I did not feel so alone. "Our girl," is what she said. Hope had put the emphasis on 'our' like we were an 'us.'

And then Hope was gone.

(Stay tuned for Pt. 03)