Red Pt. 03

Story Info
Mike gets in deeper with Helen, and life take a strange turn.
38k words
4.68
7.3k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Keeping Helen and having Hope

This chapter deviates from the Mature theme, in that it does include incest between fully consenting adults. Please don't let that deter you from reading this chapter.

After her near-to-sex kiss goodbye to Helen, Hope came to me and kissed me on the cheek, whispering "take good care of OUR girl," and kissed my cheek again.

Suddenly I did not feel so alone. "Our girl," is what she said. Hope had put the emphasis on 'our' like we were an 'us.'

Helen and I headed out after leaving Hope. We made a quick foray to her house, and seeing that her husband was not at home, she ran inside and collected a lot of her clothes. We took them over to Hope's apartment. Hope's place was pretty spartan with not much decoration. There were a few pictures of her parents and pictures of African wildlife, tribesmen, and pictures of the Elephant orphanage, interestingly there were also a number of erotic statuettes: really quite explicit.

"I know, quite a turn on, aren't they?" Said Helen, as I gazed at them. "Here, come with me. I think you will really like this one," as she led me to Hope's bedroom.

Sitting on the dresser was a figure of two nude women on either side of a man. Both women were holding the man's erect cock, while he had an arm around each one of them, a breast in each hand.

"Hope said she was incredibly pleased with this piece. She bought it on auction a couple of weeks before she met me. It's by some famous sculptor and very expensive, but when she saw it, she just knew she had to have it. She wanted to make sure that I showed it to you. Up until last night, every time we fucked it was in the studio, so when I saw this last night, it put an end to any fears I had. Maybe it will put an end to yours."

The meaning was not lost on me, but all I could say was "wow." Once I stole my eyes away from the piece, I noticed the un-made king size bed. I thought it was strange that a woman who kept her house so tidy would not make the bed.

"Yeah, Hope said there was not much point making it this morning as we were probably going to be fucking on it an hour after she left," joked Helen as she started to pull off her t-shirt, "and look it has only been forty-five minutes."

"Oh.....so that is what we are doing," I said light heartedly.

"You want to, don't you?" She said with a smile. "Try out the springs you know?"

"I am more than up for it, but you have already tested out the springs. Now, haven't you?" I said with mock jealousy.

"You know we did, and it was wonderful. We played around like crazy: toys, positions, a real wild time. Tongues and fingers going in and out of pussies. Oh, you should have seen us scissoring. There was cunny juice flowing all over the place," Helen said with exaggerated excitement. "You would have creamed on the spot. You would have cum all over the place watching us," she teased as she took hold of my very hard cock. "See, even just hearing about us fucking like madly in love women, you are so hard. Now get on the fucking bed and fuck me!"

Of course, we fucked. We fucked a lot that semester. Helen took to running the studio like a fish to water, all the while taking a photography course and one in ancient history at night at the university. Taking photography, she figured would not only help the studio, but also give her something in common with me and Hope. She even came to my rugby matches. The guys on the team gave me a bit of grief about dating an older woman, but that did not last too long the longer they got to know her.

My classes went well. I had a pretty easy load, mainly just getting the last classes I needed for journalism. I was even acing my photography class. The professor loved the pictures that I had taken of Helen in our '40s shoot. I only turned in the less explicit ones, as I was unsure if they would keep me in good stead with him.

Helen and I fucked a lot. We did it mostly at my place, as I wanted Helen to know that while we were a couple, she still had her freedom. She even had a couple of 'dates,' more like hook-ups, but when she did, she always came home to bed with me. To say I wasn't jealous at first would be a lie, but I knew she needed to experience more cocks, and even a few pussies before she might think of settling down again. She always made the men wear a condom, and always showered before she slid into bed beside me. Helen never went into any real detail about the guys and what they did together. She did tell me all about the women though, and even brought one over afterwards. The three of us had fun.

We did two or three boudoir shoots a week, and those went well. Having Helen in on the shoots helped put them at ease more than if it had just been me. We even did a few solo explicit shoots. Helen would go out to thrift stores and buy clothing she thought would work for a look, and then I would shoot her. I sent them into one of the publishers that Hope used often for that kind of thing, under an assumed name that Hope had given me to use, and we made a nice little sum of change. The fall was good. We had fun and began to really know each other.

We kept in contact with Hope a few times a week on email, though her emails were kind of distant. The digital equipment testing was going ok, the technology had a ways to go, and things at the orphanage were running smoothly, though she was concerned with the uptick in poaching. She sent us pictures from a patrol she did with the park rangers. Helen and I both missed her a lot and were looking forward to her coming home after Christmas.

Christmas, and my 21st were coming around the corner and I felt that I should go home for part of the break. It had been some time since I had been home and so I broached the subject with Helen.

"So my beautiful, were you thinking of doing anything for Christmas, or going anywhere?"

"I really had not thought about it. I don't have family to go to. Normally I would have gone to my husband's family, or we would have just stayed home. Not sure the last time I actually celebrated Christmas," Helen replied with some remorse.

"Well look, I was thinking of going up to Vermont to see my parents. They'll be happy, as it has been a while since I haven up there. You wouldn't want to come? We would unwrap Christmas presents, eat birthday cake, play in the snow. I love my parents, but it would be much nicer if you were there."

"I would love to go, but how would you introduce me? 'Oh..... hi mom and dad, this is my thirty-five year old, divorced girl friend?' I don't think that will go over too well. We could just say that I am your friend from the studio and that I had no place to go. It would be the truth."

"You would not mind sleeping in separate rooms?"

"Just spending the holiday with you would make me happy., and I am sure we would find a chance or two to fuck?"

"You will need to bring a bathing suit."

"In the middle of a Vermont winter?" asked Helen, not believing me.

"They have a big hot tub....and a heated indoor-outdoor pool."

"What the fuck is an indoor-outdoor pool?"

"Half the pool is inside, and the other half is outside. You swim through or under a big plastic curtain that hangs down to get from one end to the other."

"How rich are they?"

"Yeah.....pretty rich, but they are actually very nice people."

"Wow.....OK.......I get to spend Christmas in Vermont: the perfect Hallmark holiday."

I called my folks and told them that I was bringing a friend from work, and of course my mother asked if we needed one bedroom or two. I told her that two would work. I think she sounded disappointed that I did not have a girlfriend. If only she knew the half of it, I thought.

I told Helen that everything was set and that my dad was sending the corporate jet for us. She freaked.

"Private jet? Like with champagne and everything? My first time flying, and it is going to be a private jet."

"I am sure you can have bubbly."

"I have to go shopping, and for more than a bathing suit. I am going on a private jet. I am so.....wowed. I have to look nice on the plane. What do I wear? You have to help me pick out stuff."

We went shopping.

"I am not sure why you need more lingerie?"

"A lady always needs lingerie."

More shopping.

"Do you like this suit on me?"

"There really isn't much suit. You want to wear that in front of my parents?"

"You said they were only in their forties."

Even more shopping.

"I love you in red, but maybe more dress and not so tight?"

"You said they were kind of progressive."

The day finally came, and we took a cab out to the airport. The pilot met us on the tarmac and escorted us up into the plane where we were greeted by the co-pilot. As it was a relatively short flight, and I was family, we did not have a cabin steward, but there was champagne.

Once we took off, Helen and I were alone in the main part of the aircraft. While I am not a big fan of champagne, Helen was able to enjoy the greater part of it on her own and was soon fairly high in own her right. Having shed our jackets on boarding, she was down to a one-piece black body suit with spaghetti straps: $150 on our shopping trip. Under that she had a simple matching set of black g string panties and open cupped bra: $105 on our shopping trip. I had discovered two things. The first being the less material, the greater the cost, and secondly that Helen's bra of choice anywhere we went would allow her nipples to be seen.

I mention Helen's clothes here, as shortly after polishing off the bottle of bubbly, she stood up and started to dance in front of my seat.

"You said we would be about 20,000 feet up right love?" as she gyrated her hips sensually and ran her fingers through her red locks.

"Yes, about that......."

"You said the pilot and co-pilot would not come back here during the flight, right?" as she slowly removed one strap at a time from her shoulders, all the while still moving her hips to a tune in her head.

I knew where this was going.

"The first time you are on a plane, and you want to join the 'Mile High Club'? You know, there is probably a camera for the pilot to see if there is an emergency or something."

"Camera, you say? Well, let's give a show." With that Helen dropped to her knees in front of me and reached for my crotch and opened the fly of my trousers. "Do you think they have watched a guy get a blow job on one of their flights? A woman swirling her tongue around the head of a hard, throbbing cock? Taking his full length to the back of her throat? Licking up the length of his shaft and then licking the tip, ever so playfully?" She said and then proceeded to do just that and more.

My cock disappeared down her throat and she bobbed up and down on me, stroking the underside of my shaft with her talented tongue. She paid special attention to the sensitive part around the base of the head and went back down taking me in down to the root. She then gently dragged her teeth up my length and kissed the top.

"Does my lover like that? Do you think the pilots are enjoying their show? Do you think they want to see us fuck now?" Not waiting for an answer, she stood up and pulled off her body suit. "Should I show them my cunny first?"

"I am sure they would love to see your delicious pussy first."

With that, she put one leg up on my seat and spread open her flower. Her desire was already coating her labia, so she ran a finger through her dewy lips and inserted it into her gash. If the camera to the cockpit was where I thought it would be, they would have a clear picture of her fingering herself.

"Liking the show boys?" She asked in her most sultry voice. "Ready to watch us fuck now?"

Again, not waiting for an answer she moved more in front of me facing the cockpit door, and with her legs spread and a hand on my cock sank herself down on my hard tool. She lay back onto me and began to ride me cowgirl style. I reached up and began to fondle those beautiful orbs of hers, making sure to pay attention to her sensitive nipples. If the crew were watching, they were getting a great show. Like during our photo shoots, she was making sure to dramatize her movements and expressions. Helen really knew how to ham it up for the camera. Tossing her hair back and moving her head around, so even it was not the best fuck of her life, she wanted them to think it was.

I am not saying she was not having a good ride, she was. Thankfully I had removed my pants, as my crotch was soaked with her juice.

I began to respond to her bouncing up and down me by raising my hips each time she was on the down stroke. Wanting her to get off on her ride, I moved one hand down her quim and found her exposed clit and moved my finger intime to her bouncing.

"Yes......yes.....pet my clitty.......yeah just like that......make cum all over your lovely big cock."

I stroked her clit with more intensity and toyed with her hard nipple. I knew she was close to cumming, so I started to gently pinch her excited nipple, causing her to bounce with more zeal. I pinched harder.

"OH god baby......yes.....pinch my nipple.....cumming......yes......"

Knowing that I had not cum yet, once she came down from her orgasm, she turned and kissed me deeply and rose from cock and went down on her knees in front of me. Helen took my shaft in her hand. She kissed my head before taking me in her mouth and began to move her hand and mouth up and down on my manhood. She moved her tongue all around my shaft with such delicate softness. Her oral talents we unsurpassed. While I would have loved to have her keep going on longer, I was closed to cumming myself and raised my hips slightly. Sensing my impending orgasm, Helen gently pinched her fingers just under my head and looked up at me with grim. With her free hand, she reached over to the small table next to us and picked up the half full champagne flute and pointed the tip of my cock to the rim of the glass, and proceeded to quickly stroke my shaft.

The little minx was going to have me cum into the flute. I raised my hips a bit to make sure that my tip was at a somewhat better angle to give her the result she wanted. Helen made sure to keep eye contact with me at she brought me over the top.

"Cum for me baby.....give your little slut a delicious champagne cocktail.....you know how much I love the taste of your thick and gooey cum."

I shot into the glass. My cum mixing with the bubbly liquid. Helen beamed up at me as my seed sprayed into the champagne flute.

"So much tasty cum!" Helen then raised the glass to her lips and drank her cum-tail, and then turned towards the cockpit door and tipped head back and poured the rest of the mixture into her mouth. She then held the glass to the side of her mouth and licked her lips and blew the crew a kiss.

I pulled her towards me, and our lips met and opened. Our tongues then danced around each other. This woman was amazing. We kissed again.

"You are simply amazing my beautiful lady."

"I take it that you liked?"

"I loved it. You are beautiful."

"I think I quite enjoy flying."

Our conversation was cut short by a somewhat hesitant voice over the intercom.

"This is your captain speaking. We are about ten minutes out and will be making our descent shortly. Please stow any loose items before we land. The ground temperature is 27 degrees and there is about a foot of snow on the ground."

Helen laughed and gave a little curtsy and a broad grim towards the crew door.

We quickly dressed and put the champagne bottle and flutes in a bin. Helen kissed me again, and then touched up her makeup a bit. Soon we were on the ground and the co-pilot was opening the exterior door and stood at the bottom of the stairs as Helen made her way down.

"You are one lucky bastard," the pilot quietly said in my ear before I made my way down the stairs.

"I know," I replied, "I wonder what she will do on her second flight."

"I hope she decides to fly with us again," joked the pilot.

There was a large SUV waiting for us on the tarmac and the driver helped the co-pilot load our luggage. Helen had brought two large, wheeled bags and one garment bag. Me, I had packed a large hard camera case and one medium sized suitcase. I told Helen we were only about fifteen minutes from the house, just incase, she decided she wanted to have sex in a chauffeured car for the first time. Helen frowned.

"Also, he is my dad's private driver, Carl. It would not go well with our 'just friends' story."

As we made our way to the house, I filled Helen in more about my parents. My father, Robert, was 45 and was mechanical engineer who designed equipment and structures for the Oil and Gas industry, focusing mostly now on the environmental side of things: safer and cleaner. His company, started by my grandfather, also served as a consultant for many of the large international gas companies. My mother, Yvette, was 43 and French. She had a PhD in Psychology and had been a very successful couple's counselor and then turned to writing counseling books, helping millions of couples all over the world. She was also on the lecture circuit, doing guest appearances at colleges and universities.

"Don't hesitate in your answers to her. Try to keep eye contact with her when speaking or she will be able to read what you might mean. Even I have always had a hard time lying to her, so keep it to the abbreviated truth. She is a lovely woman, but don't let that fool you into letting your guard down."

"You could have warned me about her, before I agreed to come."

"Then you might not have come. Trust me, it is safer that you are here."

Fifteen minutes passed quickly over the well plowed roads. It looked like it has snowed in the last couple of days. The snow-covered scenery was gorgeous and helped Helen get in a bit of a festive spirit.

"You know.......we could do a "Snow Bunny" shoot while we are up here? It would be fun," whispered Helen.

"You realize that it is in the 20's here? You just might be a bit cold."

"It will make my nipples REALLY hard. I have a nice pair of fur trimmed snow boots and a cute little snow hat with a bobble on top. Would look very sexy," she said continuing to whisper, with her palm discretely on my crotch.

"I know, I was there when you bought all that stuff."

"I know you want to shoot me in the snow," as she batted those lovely blue eyes at me.

"If we can escape my folks for ten minutes.....I would love to."

Carl turned the SUV into the long, tree lined, driveway and up towards the large mid-century house.

"Wow! That is not a house. That is a mansion. Wow. How rich?"

"Rich enough," I said.

My father was already out front as we drove up. At 6'2", broad shouldered and trim, he made an imposing figure. He was dressed casually in dark trousers and a sweater: a Christmas sweater. He was soon joined by my mother, who even though only 5'4" had a very shapely figure. She wore her shoulder length hair up in a bun and had donned a long droop collared sweater over leggings. She accentuated her legs, even though it was winter, with four-inch heels.

"They're hot."

"They're my parents."

"I know, but still.......your mom looks beautiful."

I shook my head. "This is not going to go well."

"Oh relax, it will go as well as it will go."

"That is what I am afraid of."

My father was up at Helen's door and opened it for her and shook her hand. My mother came up and gave her a hug, kissing her on both cheeks. "Robert and I are so glad you decided to come for the holiday. Michael will have more fun with a friend from work, than just his parents: more festive with four," said my mother in her accented English.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both, Mr. and Mrs. Mitchel."

"Oh, just call me Eve. We try not to be too formal," my mother said with a smile. "Let's head inside, it is cold, and the boys can handle your things. Michael knows where his room is, and Robert knows that yours is right nearby."