Red Sky at Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this wasn't helping her pass this trial. In fact, it was just making her warmer and wetter. An old idiom came back to her as she thought about what her mother said about the second trial: you've got to fight fire with fire. With that in mind, Jane reached up with one hand and jammed it between her mother's legs suddenly. Hannah gasped, and Jane could feel her mother's slick, warm moistness through the thin material of the charcoal, N7-themed panties. Jane slid her three most prominent fingers across her mother's barely clad sex, the middle finger extending and pressing down ever so slightly not and then to run along the crease at the center. Hannah was audibly gasping above her, and Jane could already feel the hand between her own legs relenting somewhat. Jane reached up with her free left hand and loosened her mother's right shoulder strap, then bent down the cup containing Hannah's right breast, freeing the pink-capped mound. Jane leaned up, taking the tip between her lips and sucking at it, with the occasional nibble now and then.

Jane's head shifted between her mother's breasts, its attention now on a red and white striped bow at the nexus of Hannah's cleavage. Jane gently grasped one non-looped end of the bow in her teeth and leaned back, causing the bow to unravel and the crisscrossed line of lace running down Hannah's stomach to loosen. She let go and gave another ribbon cord of red and white a pull and the whole upper garment loosened as the cord unwound itself, the released pressure causing Hannah's left breast to ease itself free and pop over the top of the bodice. Jane eased the last of the garment off of her mother, leaving her completely topless now, save for the small collar still around her throat. Hannah smiled at her daughter with a mix of pride and lust then eased away before her daughter could push her too far. The older Shepard woman got back to her feet, standing at the foot of the bed and staring down Jane with a smirk on her face. She shivered as she watched Jane take the fingers that had been pleasuring her to her mouth and lick at them.

"Well done, honey," Hannah said, breathing a little heavily now. "You've only got one test to go. But it's the hardest one to pass."

Hannah leaned down over Jane, grasping her by the hips and sliding her further down the bed and closer to her. Hannah's fingers slipped under the outer edges of Jane's panties at her hips next, and she slid them slowly down and off her daughter's legs. Tossing them aside, she encouraged her daughter's thighs to part, pulled her a little closer to the foot of the bed, then knelt down between her thighs. She looked at Jane's glistening pink folds for a moment, biting her lower lip in anticipation, then gazed up to her daughter's flushed face.

"You final test is to survive a direct assault," Hannah explained. "You have to hold out for at least ten minutes against a direct attack. And your opponent is me. Because I want to get through your defenses, breach your bunker and overwhelm you."

Jane's eyes boggled at what was before her. She was already so worked up and her mother was going to orally pleasure her for ten minutes before she is allowed to climax. She already felt she was damn close to release before, and how this. Those ten minutes were going to seem like an eternity, assuming she could make it. Jane could think of only one thing to respond with. "Elysium is going to seem like a breeze compared to this."

Hannah's smirk only grew at the comment. "And I'm not going to go easy on you either," she said.

Jane expected her mother to dive right in after that, but much to her surprise Hannah didn't. Instead she pressed her face against Jane's right thigh and kissed it lightly, about halfway between her knee and her already dripping pussy. At first Jane was relieved, but then as Hannah worked her way closer and began to nibble, lick and kiss her inner thigh, Jane realized it wasn't. This was just getting her more and more worked up, and wanting direct contact more and more. This meant that she knew that once contact was finally made, her chances of resisting it were going to be hindered. Jane was beginning to wonder if she should be considering her mother a succubus now rather than a goddess.

Hannah spent the first minute on Jane's right thigh then moved to the left to tend to it for the next one. By this time Jane was almost begging for direct contact, even though she knew it would probably be the end of her. Jane knew that failing this test wouldn't really mean failing the N7 program admittance, but that didn't matter, and Hannah knew it all too well too. Both of them knew that Jane Shepard was never one to back down from a challenge and hated to lose and fail more than anything else. Jane was going to give it her all not because of what it was, but because it was a task to be overcome. Drive and success ran through her veins, and the ability to overcome seemingly impossible odds felt like her destiny somehow.

Two minutes in, the assault finally came. Hannah's tongue ran along Jane's sex a few times before it pressed e between them and into Jane slippery warmth. Jane bucked and gasped as her mother's tongue snaked around inside her, but she held back, as if almost trying to will her highly sensitive nerves and her clit not to respond to it and try to go numb. Jane clenched and resisted, despite the pleasure washing over her and everything from her lower stomach to her knees feeling like they were on fire. She resisted looking down, knowing that the sight of her mother face working away at her would turn her on even more. Her fingers gripped and tore at the quilt and bedclothes under her, and her thighs pressed in futile resistance into the mattress to try and pull away from the sensations. At moments she was literally on the edge, only her will stopping herself from giving in as the release was right there not even an inch or a thought away.

And then it stopped. The intensity subsided, and while the pleasure was still there, it waned to a gentle, pulsing hint. Jane opened her eyes and looked down her body, and there was her mother's smiling face, glistening from her eyes down with Jane's juices. The point was, it was no longer pressed between her legs, and Hannah wondered why.

"You made it, honey," Hannah said with immense pride in her voice. "I tried to overwhelm you, but... you made it."

Jane blinked in wide-eyed surprise for a few seconds, then just let out a loud groan as he head flopped backwards onto the bed. She lay there panting for a while, not even really sure how much time had passed in those apparent ten minutes. It felt closer to an hour to her. She heard her mother chuckle at the foot of the bed. "We're not done yet, honey," Hannah said.

This caused Jane's head to jerk up and face her mother. Except, she wasn't there. Jane's brow furrowed in confusion, until she saw Hannah emerge up from the foot of the bed again, with a wicked smile on her face. Rising up shortly after came a long, black object with a smooth tip. It took Jane a moment to realize that it was a dildo of some kind. Hannah laughed as she saw Jane's eyes go from the dildo to her, and the older Shepard woman brought it to her mouth and began to run her tongue along it. It began to shine as she coated it in saliva, and Jane finally spoke up. "I thought... I thought I'd passed all the tests?"

Hannah continued licking for a few moments, her smile growing at Jane's question. When it was fully coated, she lowered it to Jane's swollen pussy lips, making her daughter jump as the tip rested right upon the crease. Hannah left it resting there as she explained further.

"You have, honey," Hannah said proudly. "But there's still one final step to go."

Before Jane could ask, Hannah slid the dildo back along Jane's pussy lips until the tip was at the center of them, and then pressed it down and into her daughter. Jane reeled at the object entering her, gasping and throwing her head back. She looked back to her mother as Hannah let go of the other half of the sex toy, noticing now that it wasn't a handle on the other end, but another faux phallus. Hannah smiled at her with a wicked grin again before she began to lick the exposed, second head sticking out of Jane's vagina.

"Wh-what's that," Jane asked shakily as Hannah kept lubricating. Hannah ceased using her tongue, and instead brought her fingers to where Jane's pussy met the object within it. She began caressing around it, gathering Jane's wet arousal in her digits and then stroking them up the obsidian protrusion to continue the process that way. Jane couldn't help but fidget at her mother's work, as Hannah explained further.

"Well... you've passed all the tests, but you've still got to do what you set out to," Hannah said. "You still have to enter the N7 program."

Hannah finished coating the dildo and then stood up. Reaching down between her own legs, she parted her panties from her crotch to expose her own moist sex, and then crawled up onto the bed above Jane. Straddling her hips above her daughter's, she slowly lowered herself until her spreading folds were right above the vertical tip of the dildo, then pausing she looked at Jane with heavy-lidded eyes of lust and spoke.

"And, in case the collar and the trials haven't been a big clue... I'm the N7 program."

The two women's eyes met and locked at that moment and Hannah felt Jane's hands reach up and rest upon her hips. With the same half-lidded gaze of sexual want, Jane pressed her mother down so that her pussy impaled itself down upon the obsidian obstruction between them. Hannah moaned as the object entered her, and Jane began to buck her hips upwards into her mother. The object slid between both of them, causing mother and daughter to moan with pleasure. Hannah reached forward and slipped off her daughter's sweaty tank-tip, then brought their lips together in a passionate kiss as she fondled the younger girl's breasts. Jane's hands stayed upon her mother's hips, helping forced them down upon her with every reverse thrust she gave.

"I have to admit," Jane said between ragged breaths. "It feels good to be inside the N7 program. In fact, I hope I'm in here forever."

Hannah laughed then let out a low, primal moan. She shook her head at Jane, but smiled at the same time. "I'm not sure the N7 program could handle that!"

Jane laughed and pulled her mother down for another passionate kiss. Hannah eventually pulled away from her daughter and threw her upper-half back, where she began riding her daughter wildly. The sight of her mother writhing up and down upon her lap, her naked breasts bouncing about, drove Jane crazy. She reached up to palm Hannah's orbs as her mother rode her way to orgasm, and Jane herself was brought to climax only moments later. Hannah collapsed atop her daughter, both still inside each other and twitching with stabs of pleasure. Jane gently kissed her mother's throat as they lay there coated in sweat and their own liquid pleasure, and after a few moments, Hannah reached behind her neck and unclipped the collar there. Placing the N7 badge at the center of Jane's throat, she looped the collar around Jane's neck and clipped it into place. She kissed her daughter softly on the lips. "Congratulations, honey," she said.

Jane just smiled, and the two lay in each other's arms until the morning came. Little did they know that the next morning was the beginning of the end for their relationship.

Jane awoke in tangled sheets, discovering Hannah not beside her, and the dildo no longer in her. She took a shower and pulled on a clean robe to find Hannah in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. It looked and smelled like bacon and eggs, and Jane could already feel her mouth watering. Hannah laughed when she saw Jane and Jane wondered why until Hannah pointed at her throat: she was still wearing the N7 collar. She can't believe she'd missed that, having showered with it in a bathroom with not one but three mirrors.

"Sleep well?" Hannah asked.

"Almost as well as I didn't sleep just before hand," Jane said with a sly smirk. "I woke up a few times and we were still inside each other. I enjoyed just moving a little now and then as you slept on me, watching your beautiful, peaceful face as you slumbered."

Hannah blushed and she bit her lower lip. "I actually woke a few times too. I noticed the same thing. Except... I actually got off a couple more times, gently pressing against you. I tried not to wake you, you looked so peaceful."

"You're full of naughty surprises lately, Mom," Jane said, wrapping her arms around her mother and turning her away from the cooking to face her.

She was about to pull Hannah into a kiss, but Hannah's eyes widened and she stopped Jane with a single finger and sudden whisper of "wait!"

Jane was confused, until Hannah pointed behind them. The living room there had a large window, which was exposed to the front of the house. Normally some foliage and a large yard would stop anybody on the street beyond from looking in, but there was a group of people coming up the driveway, almost at the front door. They weren't looking in to see anything, but if their attention wasn't on getting to the entrance as quickly as possible, they could have. Jane and Hannah spotted a few items with the half a dozen people that pretty much gave away who and what they were.

"Reporters," Jane sighed.

The doorbell rang as soon as Jane had commented, and she reluctantly approached the door and answered it. Microphones and floating cameras were thrown in her face, as questions bombarded her about what happened on Elysium, and one reporter had somehow found out about the N7 admittance, which led to another barrage of questions. Eventually Jane managed to get the reporters to leave, but it was only the beginning.

Over the next week, Jane and Hannah found themselves being hounded by the press about Jane's recent accomplishments. They couldn't leave the house without being jumped on either on the way to their destination or at it. They'd come home to find reporters waiting, messages about interviews, some requests and some orders from the Alliance "requesting" that Jane go somewhere and say some things. Our of paranoia, Jane even got their house scanned and found a bug in their kitchen in a bouquet of flowers they had been sent. By week's end, Jane had come to a reluctant conclusion that broke her heart.

"We can't do this any more, Mom," Jane said, holding Hannah's hands in hers as they sat on the edge of their bed. "We can't be more than mother and daughter any more."

Hannah went pale, hugging her daughter closely. They had already agreed to keep things purely familial since that morning when the reporters first arrived. They thought that they'd need to lay low until things died down, and just act like a normal mother and daughter for a while, but Jane could already see that it wasn't enough.

"You're overreacting, honey," Hannah said, but even she sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than Jane. "We can work through this."

"No," Jane said, removing herself from her mother's embrace. "We can't. I'm too much of a celebrity now. Too much of a poster girl for the Alliance. I'm surrounded by vultures, and they won't go away. We were lucky to make it this far, but both our careers would be ruined if they found out now. And if we continue this, they will find out, you know they will."

Hannah squeezed tears from her eyes as Jane squeezed her hands. She nodded reluctantly and regretfully. "I know," she sobbed. "I know."

"I love you, Mom," Jane said, which now felt like a chill to Hannah's heart when before it warmed it. "But we have to let go of each other. At least in that way. We have to let go and move on." She paused. "And we can't look back."

Hannah just nodded, and Jane felt tears come to her eyes too. She placed a gentle kiss on Hannah's forehead, and then stroked some loose hair behind her mother's ear. "We can do this. We are strong. We are Hannah and Jane Shepard."

Hannah nodded at her daughter's words, and Jane gave her a stern not, then stood up. Hannah tried to hold Jane's hand for as long as she could, but distance eventually defeated her. Jane stood in the doorway and paused as Hannah looked on, feeling helpless.

"I'm going to my... my own room, mother," Jane said, and she turned to her mother with shiny eyes and almost whispered the last words before departing. "Good night."

And with that her daughter left their bedroom. No, it was now simply her bedroom. Hannah tried to be strong and suck it up, but alone in the dim light of her bed lamp, instead she just collapsed to her bed and cried herself to sleep.

October 28th, 2186 CE

Normandy SR2

Jane Shepard paced back and forth nervously at the foot of her bed, her high-heeled shoes clicking loudly with each step. It usually took a fair amount to rattle Jane as she strode around her room adorned in her favorite dress; the black one Kasumi had gifted her after she'd hired her on for the mission against The Collectors. Of course, the thief had given her the articles of clothing not just as a gift, but also to help with infiltrating Donovan Hock's party on Bekenstein. Thinking back to those moments of her past, Jane realized she was less nervous as Allison Gunn than she was now.

It was coming up on 10.30am, and Liara was off with the scientists again. She said she wasn't sure when she'd be back, but she figured it would at least be a few hours. Jane had made a decision the previous night after much soul-searching and weighing up of things, meaning she hadn't got much sleep. She felt bad about going behind Liara's back, because she did love her and she didn't want to hurt her. But she also had feelings and emotions that went far deeper, and so little time to act on them. It had to be now, or they'd be gone again, most likely to never return. Jane couldn't deny her feelings any more, and couldn't leave here without closure. More accurately, she couldn't leave her without closure.

A chime stopped Jane in her tracks, her head darting to face the door before she became as a statue for a few moments. It wasn't until long after the sound had completely faded before Jane brought herself to speak. "Come in," she called, sounding more confident than she felt.

The door slid aside and in walked her mother, dressed in her Alliance blues with a warm smile upon her face. Jane had told her to wear "something nice" meaning something not quite as formal as a uniform, but it came as no surprise to her that Hannah had gone with the status quo. It took Hannah a moment to see what her daughter was wearing, and her eyebrows rose noticeably as she did before her gaze dropped down to Jane's shoes and gradually appraised the whole ensemble. Hannah's smile grew a little.

"Looking good, honey," Hannah said. "I'd say you were dressed to kill, but for you that's probably when you're wearing armor instead." She paused. "What's the occasion?"

"Us," Jane said straightforwardly, stepping closer. She indicated the table and seats between her bed and model ship collection. "Please, take a seat."

Hannah looked to where her daughter had motioned and noticed two tall classes and a bottle of wine. She didn't notice it was the same brand and year the two of them had shared when Jane had joined the N7 program. Looking back to Jane, Hannah's smile broadened again and she nodded before taking a seat. Jane followed her, picking up a glass and the bottle of wine. Removing the cork with a jerk of her head after biting down upon it, she began to pour Hannah a glass.

"This is lovely, honey," Hannah said, letting out a relaxing sigh. "When you told me to wear something nice I should have known you didn't just mean my uniform. Not that I have much in the way of nice formal wear that isn't uniform. Still, I'm glad we at least have these moments together before you leave to fight those awful Reapers again."