Red Wine

Story Info
She expected just a party, not to find her true love.
3.7k words
4.31
20.1k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Halloween night. A young woman, about 20 years of age, was handing out candy at her house. She was dressed in a modest, strapless Tinkerbell costume.

She lived on her own, orphaned, and left her foster home as soon as she came of age. She moved into her new home 2 years ago, living in small apartments courtesy of her foster parents, before that. This was a new town for her, a place for her to start a new life. Not too far from the city, but enough to be away from what she started out in.

One of her co-workers, and current best friend of 1 ½ years, had invited her to a big Halloween bash in one of the ritzy neighborhoods. She described it as "the party of the year." As anxious as the young woman was, she accepted the invite and waited at least til the trick-or-treating was over.

As the clock in her house struck ten, the porch lights all went off one by one, including her own. She grabbed her coat and keys and set off for the party.

Tinkerbell:

"I have no idea why I am even going to this party. I won't know anyone, and it's not like any guy will want to "pick me up." I should have told her my dog was sick or something. Yeah, I'll call her and tell her Snow is sick.... But then she'll give me crap. Damn."

I pull into the driveway. There are cars parked on either side in the lawn all the way up the drive. I find a spot about halfway up and park.

"Well, I guess since I'm here I might as well check it out for a bit."

I walk up the drive. I swear it's a half mile long. I pass stumbling teenagers, no doubt drunk, and a few eager party goers rush past me to the door. There is a red velvet rope, and a line to get in. It doesn't seem like they're doing much screening, just as long as you are in a costume, you get in. I'm let in with no questions.

I make my way through the thick crowd in what I believe is the grand ballroom. It had been cleared out and had a dance floor big enough to fit around 200 bodies, with a bar on the other side of the room and small round tables fitted with bar stools throughout the edge of the dark room. I made it to a table in a far corner away from most of the crowd. I order a drink from one of the many French Maid waitresses walking around and wait for my friend to show up.

I'm weary sitting here. Since I arrived I had felt as if someone was watching me. The maid shows up and leaves with my empty glass just as I spot a figure across the room. It was him. He was the one that has been watching me. I don't know how, but I know it's him. He is dressed in all black. A tight black t-shirt, cargo pants with chain, all covered in a long black leather overcoat. He starts walking toward me; I feel a bit of fear prick the back of my mind as he comes closer. He walks over, and sits on the neighboring stool. Flashing me a smile, I notice his teeth. Those are the best vampire fangs I had ever seen, it almost seemed like they grew a little as his smile faded. And his eyes, oh his eyes, they were a fierce and cold blue, yet somehow they seemed soft and warm as they looked at me.

"Hey there Tinkerbell." He said in a deep sultry, almost hypnotic, voice. "Would you like a drink?" He pushes over a wine glass filled with a deep red wine.

"This isn't blood is it?" I say jokingly

"Ha-ha! It may just be, but you have to have a taste to find out." He downs his own glass full of the wine and flashes me another smile, showing off his fangs,

"Ooo, I think we have a big scary vampire here." I push the drink away. "Sorry, but I don't take drinks from strangers. I'm not stupid. I'm not going to be drugged and raped, thank you."

"You wound me deeply Tinkerbell." He bows to me and takes my glass, drinking it all in one gulp. "Well my dear, would you at least accompany me to obtain a drink for you at the bar?" He offers his arm.

"Are you paying?"

"For the lovely lady, of course."

"Fine, why not." I take his arm. "So, you seem to know my name, what shall I call you?"

"I don't know. Big Scary Vampire sounded good when you said it."

"Nah, too long. How about Fangs?"

"Sounds great." We arrive at the bar. "I'll have another wine, and for the lovely Tinkerbell?"

"I'm thinking something sweet."

"Here," handing me his glass, "have a taste. See if you like it."

Giving him a "fine, whatever" glance, I hold the glass and take a small sip. It's a sweet wine, but one that I had never tried before. It was odd how truly sweet it was though; there was no bitter kick at the end or dryness after I swallowed.

"You have a fine taste Fangs. I'll have whatever he's having."

"We'll take the bottle as well." Offering his arm, I take a hold of it. We walk to a new table in a different room, probably usually the living room. There is a layer of fog about 3 feet deep. We sit across from each other and work slowly on emptying the bottle.

"So, do you want to tell me anything about yourself, Tinkerbell?

"Well, a little about myself you say? My employer is a child wearing green tights, and refuses to grow up. My job is to sprinkle pixie dust on little brats and to make them fly since they can't do it on their own."

"Ha-ha! Oh Tinkerbell, you kill me. You know, I could help you get a new job. It will be quick, and why not, it's Halloween." He winks and bares his fangs in a devious smile. I could have sworn they were shorter earlier.

"Sorry, but I am pretty content with my job. Besides, what else is a pixie to do?" I say that last part with much sarcasm and drama.

"Well, you could be like me. Free to do whatever you want, and when. Have the power of the night on your side. I could give that to you Tinkerbell. Live your life brat-free. Just one, quick, bite."

"Ha-ha! You're funny Fangs. Oh! I gotta go, my friends are here." I get up and start to walk away when he calls out to me.

"Wait, can you at least tell me your name?"

My friends have caught up to me and start to pull me to the dance floor when I yell back, "My name is Catherine!" Then I disappear into the crowd.

Fangs:

Damn. Why did they have to do that? Always, when you're about to starts something, their friends come and take them away. Anyway, it's not like I'm gonna bite... hard. I guess I could just go find another one for the night, but there is something about her.

I stand to leave the table when a buzzed teen "bumps" into me.

"Oh! I'm sooo sorry." She's slurring her words a little. "Hey, you wanna go make out? You're really hot."

I may as well get my fill. "Lead the way my lovely lady." Bowing a little, I take her arm and she leads me off to another room in the house.

We cozy up in a corner table, quick to progress in our "relationship", we are making out within minutes. I give her a quick little nip on her lip, but the taste is off, not right for the night. I break off quickly.

"What's wrong sexy?" She says this with a severe slur.

"I'll be right back doll. I'm going to get us some drinks." I leave at that, not planning on returning.

I travel around the house, scanning for my next meal and, somehow, I seem to be drawn to the room that the beautiful pixie has flown to. The room is dark, a black light and strobe light the only lighting. I spot her in the middle of the mob dancing with her friends.

I curse under my breath. "There goes my chances with that meal. Hell if I can dance." I lean back against the wall and take a swig from my wine bottle, watching her closely. The way she's moving, it's somehow intoxicating. I spot her friend saying something to her, and then point at me. She looks at me, turning away quickly. I can sense her blush a bit then talk to her friend. her friend, dubbed Cleo by her "Queen-of-the-Nile" costume, gives her a flirty look and makes her way toward me through the crowd.

This should be good; I think to myself.

"Hey there, I'm Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile. Would you like to bow at my feet tonight sexy thang?"

Why not, I haven't found my meal yet. Maybe she will be satisfying. I take her hand and kiss her knuckles, brushing my fangs lightly down her fingers. "The pleasure would be all mine, my queen. You may call me Fangs is you wish."

She lets out a snicker. "Please, Fangs, lead the way."

I stare out at Tinkerbelle one last time before turning back to the queen. I take her hand and lead her away, a few rooms out. The room is darker than the previous. I can smell the faint scent of weed and lust in the air. "Is this quiet enough for you, my Queen?"

"It's perfect."

We barley take a seat before she starts rubbing on me.

"May I ask you something Cleopatra?" I don't bother waiting for an answer, she is too busy nuzzling on my neck, "What's up with Tinkerbell?"

She pulls back abruptly. "What's wrong? Am I not good enough for you?"

"It's not that, my darling." I nuzzle at her ear, nipping at her earlobe a tad to ease her back again. "It is just that three is always better than two. We could really make this a party."

"Well," she speaks wearily as I continue to plant kisses upon her neck, "she doesn't care for relationships much right now, especially after what her ex did to her, the bastard."

"Hmm, that is a shame." I pull back and take her hand gently. "Please, Cleo," I pull her near my chest and whisper in her ear, "There is a bed waiting for you, if you would so care to follow?" I trace my fingers down her neck, feeling her vein pulse beneath her tanned skin.

"Lead and I shall follow Fangs."

I take her hand and lead her upstairs and down the hall to the last room. I follow in behind her, taking a chain off my pants and tying her to the bed. "Oh, I'm sorry if you didn't want it like this." She squeaks a little, playfully trying to get away. I tack her against the bed, going for her neck. I nip my way up her neck to her lips. They are parted, her breath fast and shallow. I look into her eyes, but to my surprise, all I see are those of Tinkerbelle's. I shake it off and meet her lips with my own. There is a spark there, but only on her end. I can smell her arousal as I pull at her skimpy costume, exposing more and more skin. Again I see that evading pixie in my arms. "Something is wrong with me" I think to myself. I make my way down to her navel, tonguing her belly button. Her smell fills my nose, but it has no effect on me. I look up, still playing with her belly, and I see Tinkerbelle again, hearing her voice as well. I am so confused, this has never happened before. I shouldn't be having these thoughts! I continue with my teasing, going for her knees and making my way up. I leave a train of kisses from her knee to that enticing blue vein on her inner thigh. I nip at it, making her squeak, as I watch a droplet of blood trail from the wound. I lick at it, closing the wound with my tongue. The scent of her arousal is pouring out of her, but there is nothing there on my end. Her blood, along with others I have tasted tonight, have no spark to them.

"I am sorry, Cleopatra, but this isn't right. It's not you, it's me. I'm having an off night. If you'll excuse me for a moment." At that, I walk out of the room, leaving her chained to the bed, locking the door. I make my way through the house, looking for that damn pixie that seems to have caught all my senses. I finally find her on one of the crowded dance floors. I make my way over to her, speaking urgently, "I need to talk to you, Tinkerbelle."

Sounding hesitant and worried, she speaks to her friends "I'll be right back."

I pull her off the floor to a corner table. I motion for another drink before I speak again. "Tinkerbelle, what happened? What happened with your ex?"

"What? What are you talking... oh, right, Sam. It's nothing."

"Please tell me." The waitress delivers me a bottle and a pair of glasses. "Thank you , Ann." I push the glasses aside for now, offering her the bottle. "Please, tell me what happened with your ex."

"No thank you." She pushes the bottle away. "He cheated on me, a few times actually."

Tinkerbell:

Why was I telling him this? It felt strange, but somehow I felt like he actually cared. "I kept telling myself it wasn't real, we were already dating for a year. I finally stopped living in my dream land when he cheated with one of my so-called friends."

"Cleopatra?"

"Who? Sam? No, not her. The slut above the dance floor over there." I point out a girl in a tight leather vest and shorts. I turn away disgusted before she catches me looking at her. "Her name is Tiffany. Your basic, everyday, slut."

He lets out a low growl. "Would you like to get back at her? I have some friends here..." his voice trails off, no doubt egging me to use my imagination.

"No, I'm not the type of person for revenge. Anyway, it wasn't just her." I pause for a moment, catching myself before I let my emotions get the better of me. "Look, I don't like taking about this. Can I go now?"

"Yes, but I will be looking for you again." He gives me a seductive grin and a wink.

"Ok, sure." I head to the bar, needing a drink badly after that. I order a mai tai, hoping to chill out a little, when I spot him moving toward Tiffany. I see him pull her close to him, whispering something to her. She giggles. "On second thought, make that three lemon drops."

"Hard night?" The female bartender asks.

"You have no idea." I down the first shot, biting on the lemon as I watch her put her fingers in his hair. "Why do men always go for the fucking sluts?" I shoot back my next shot, ignoring the lemon.

"Easy targets. They act above everyone else, playing hard to get, but in the end they are a just a quick fuck."

"Always thinking with their dick." I down my last shot as I see him lead her off to the staircase. "I think three more shots are in order."

"Don't do yourself in too fast there sweetie," she tries to sound concerned for me, "most of the time it's not worth it in the end."

I smile softly to her. "Make that a raspberry daiquiri instead."

"Good choice, Tink."

We sit there talking for a few minutes when someone rushes up to the bar demanding a shot of tequila. I look over, it's Sam.

"Hey, what's wrong girl?"

She spots me and rushes over to me dramatically and flustered. "The stupid bastard! Leading me on like that then leaving me tied to a fucking bed for like a half hour. And, to top it off, he switches me out for trashy Tiffany! What the hell!" She downs her shot as soon as it is poured. She slams it back down, motioning for another."

"Whoa, girl. You need to let it go. There are tons of other guys here that would love to take you out." She looks at me a bit weary. "Look over there," I point to a pirate at the end of the bar checking her out, "there is a very willing contender right there."

She straightens a bit, adjusting her headpiece. "You're right. Who needs that man whore of a vamp!?" She sends a wink his way, to which he returns instantly.

"Go get 'em girl." I nudge at her as she gets up and moves toward him. I watch her for a moment before turning to scan the room. I see him sitting in the next room at a corner table. Anger rushes to my face. The selfish bastard. I stalk my way through the crowded rooms to his table.

"What the hell!?"

"What the hell, what?" He shoots back one of the shots he has sitting on the table as he looks at me.

"Why did you do that to my friend, Cleo?"

"She wanted some," he sounds smug as he says it, "but it wasn't right. I kept thinking of you."

A pang of happiness shot through me, I quickly suppress it though.

"I kept her in my room so I could talk to you, alone. She would have gotten in the way." He kicks back another shot, motioning to a waitress for more.

I look at him in astonishment. For some reason, I wasn't upset with that reasoning. "What about Tiffany? I saw you take her up there. Sam said you replaced her with Tiff."

"Again, a matter of making it more comfortable for you. getting her out of your way, out of your sight. We'll have more fun that way."

I can feel myself blush a little. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not up for a relationship right now and one-nighters really are not my thing."

"Well, when you are up to a relationship, would you mind if I took you out? You know, on a date?" He looks down at his empty glass. I can tell he's being sincere. Maybe he's not much of a man-whore after all.

"You won't leave me alone if I say no, will you?" I say this a bit playfully, hoping for a certain answer, to which he gives me.

"Nope." The waitress sets down four more shot glasses. He takes one of the shots before continuing. "I never stop."

The smile he gave me, it seemed so devilish, so coy, yet so sincere and playful. I could feel something move in my lower tummy, something I haven't felt in ages.

"If I say yes, just for tonight, will you back off?"

"Maybe, maybe not." There was something in his voice that made me feel like his prey. I should have been scared, but instead felt a fire start to burn in my stomach, coiling itself into a seductive knot.

"You have to dance with me then."

"I will, but you will have to lead Tinkerbelle. I don't dance very well."

He seemed so shy at that moment, so uneasy. I leap on that chance. I downed two of the shots on the table and grabbed his hand, dragging him off to the darkest dance floor in the mansion.

Fangs:

There is a few black lights and a single strobe lighting the room. The deep base pounding could be felt through your entire body. Near the middle of the crowd she pulled me close to her back. She starts grinding her ass into me, helping me fall into a rhythm with her. I follow her lead until the song changes to a hypnotic, sensual beat. I take over, holding onto her hips lightly. I watch everyone around me, trying to control myself from going into a rage every time someone bumped into her. I see some girls looking toward us as I run my hands up her body, pulling her even closer to me. I can feel her hand snaking in my hair, tugging lightly at it. It takes everything in me from claiming her right there.

I lean down close to her ear. "You are making a lot of girls jealous."

"Oh, really?" I can feel her relax into me more, accepting every way I move her body. I can smell her arousal lightly creep up to my nose. I have no doubt she can feel me cock hardening, pressing onto her small toned ass. She pushed back a little harder, grinding her ass on my hardened shaft.

I let out a low growl. "Yes, look at them all, wishing they were where you are at right now." I nuzzle against her head, pushing it slightly to the side. I leave a trail of kisses from her ear down to that enticing vein on her long, beautiful neck. I leave one last kiss before baring my fangs, sinking them into her soft flesh.

Tinkerbell:

The way his body pressed against mine, the way he nuzzled, nipped, and sucked at my neck. It was all so enticing, entrancing. He ran his hand up my stomach to just below my breasts, grabbing and squeezing the sides of it as his other hand snaked its way to my inner thigh. I fell completely under his spell, felt myself relaxing, melting into him. It felt so right, but something in the back of my mind screamed out no before being silenced by a wave of pleasure from his thumb rubbing against my most secret of spots. I lost track of what happen after that, I think I blacked out...