Redemption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy Rayne stopped, but his breathing was agitated. Remi frowned slightly, his eyes locked on where Lucien touched the Merulian.

Lucien scowled, snatching his hand back. "What are you waiting for, Rem? Get on with it."

Remi's wide gaze flicked up to Lucien's face a second before he looked at Boy Rayne.

He began to glow, until one could see that blue-white fire lapped around his entire body.

"I promise, this won't hurt a bit, kiddo," Remi said in a soothing voice. His eyes roved the Merulian's body. "Where do I start? Don't want to scare him...er, it...whatever."

"The hand. He's missing his left hand," Lucien prodded.

*******

Master Zak stood before her...frowning. Rayne wanted to hunch her shoulders protectively, but he didn't like that. Instead, she kept her back ramrod stiff, with her hands clasped together on her thighs. She sat in a chair in the living area of the quarters he shared with his submissive, Alluna.

The girl, at the moment, was in their sleeping area tending his daughters. They had three. All three girls had waving golden hair, a few shades blonder than their father.

Rayne kept her eyes on an imaginary spot between his chest and navel as he continued to scowl down at her.

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. He was really mad. Letting her gaze flick over his impressive body, she shivered. He was huge; tall, with massive muscles softened only by the spill of dark gold hair that rippled in shimmering waves to his hips.

"What have I always told you?"

His deep voice made her wince.

"Sir, to never kneel before anyone, Sir."

Her cheeks heated and she could not help lowering her gaze to the floor.

"And what did I catch you doing?" He spoke slowly, softly. That was never good.

"I-I had knelt before a group of reapers."

She'd walked around the space station aimlessly and stumbled upon their eating lounge. Four reapers were sitting at one of the tables. They'd all gawked at her when she walked in. Nervous, she'd fallen to her knees in submission at their intense stares.

"And what else did you do?"

Rayne bit her lower lip as her cheeks heated even more. She'd felt their lusty stares like a weight on her. She couldn't breathe. Was suffocating...until she'd opened her dress, baring her breasts to their hungry gazes and spread her legs to expose her sex—just as she'd been taught to do.

Why couldn't Master Zak understand? She was a lowly slave, a receptacle for the pleasure of a male...or males.

The black-winged death angels had practically pounced.

"Reiven was rubbing his cock all over your face. They all would've fucked you and I don't think they would've taken turns. Is that what you wanted, Rayne?"

What she wanted?

Master Lucien's image burned through her mind, making her ache. She hadn't ached when the reapers were touching her. She'd felt empty.

"Answer me, Rayne," he said gently.

"Sir, I was trained to please, Sir."

His finger slid beneath her chin, tipping her head up so that she could not avoid the piercing intensity of his sapphire blue eyes. "Who do you want to please? Anyone? Everyone?"

Her mind thought of Master Lucien again.

"You want Luke and only Luke." His brows drew together, making her hold her breath.

"Sir, I'm a whore, meant to be used. What I want is irrelevant, Sir."

Master Zak huffed out a harsh breath, scowling now. "I wish I could have just a few minutes you're your father. How the fuck can any man let his own daughter be trained this way?"

Rayne ducked her head again. "Sir. It is our culture, Sir."

"It's wrong," he snapped making her jump.

"Master?" a soft feminine voice queried.

Rayne glanced up to see Master Zak's female looking up at him with a concerned pout. He wrapped his arms around her and took her mouth without preamble.

Alluna pushed up on her toes, her arms snaking around his thick neck as he practically bent her back to kiss her fervently, mouths sawing back and forth. One of Master Zak's hands cupped her ass, pulling her harder into his groin.

They were panting when their mouths separated. He continued to clutch her to him as he buried his face in the bend of her neck and shoulder. Alluna's luminous golden eyes settled on Rayne.

These were not the eyes of a slave. They had strength, determination...love? Yes. Alluna loved her Master, as much as he obviously loved her.

It was known to happen. Slaves fell in love with their Masters. Some were lucky enough to have their Masters love them back.

Pain gripped her hard. That would never happen for her. No one wanted her. She wasn't even fully human anymore.

Master Zak straightened, his eyes on her again. He shook his head, lips pressed into a thin line and turned. She heard his heavy steps lead to the entrance to the rooms, the soft hiss of the door opening and then closing.

Alluna's gaze went from following her master, back to Rayne again.

The girl clasped her hands nervously in front of her.

Rayne wanted desperately to ask her how she managed to make her Master fall in love with her...but that would be inappropriate. Slaves did not plot and plan to steal their Master's heart.

One of the baby girls called out and Alluna turned away. As she entered the sleeping quarters, Rayne heard Master Zak return. Someone else accompanied him.

It was the cyborg angel, Cyneolle.

"Can she be reprogrammed?" Master Zak asked the cyborg.

Cyneolle remained somber. "It would require an entire deletion of her memories. She would lose all humanity."

He looked at Master Zak as alarm raced through Rayne.

Erase her memories? Lose her humanity? That was like...dying. Dead slaves were put in little boxes and buried in the ground...forever.

In panic, she fell to her knees, clutching at Master Zak's linen drawstring pants. "Please," she wailed. "I'll do whatever you want. I don't want to go back into the glass box."

Eyes wide, he hauled her up from the floor. "Easy. No one's putting you in stasis."

"I don't want to die," she sobbed in terror, gripping his meaty arms.

He folded them around her, his hand cupping the entire back of her head as he pressed her face to his chest. "Calm down, little one," he crooned rocking her slowly now. "You're not going to die. What silly nonsense are you crying out about?"

"If I delete her memories, in a sense she will die," Cyneolle stated making Rayne's wails of desolation rise in pitch.

Master Zak growled. "Would you zip it already, Cyn?"

"You are the one who asked if the female's mind could be wiped. I was only—"

"Let's just drop it already. Not another word," he snapped.

Rayne trembled in Master Zak's arms. Her knees felt weak and her head spun as she clutched him hard enough to know she'd leave his flesh marked.

"Listen to me." He struggled to remove her clinging form from him. With a little shake he demanded, "Look at me."

Rayne raised her eyes to his face, doing her best to control her frantic panting.

"Breathe with me. In," he said slowly, taking a deep breath. Rayne struggled to obey. He nodded. "Out." Pursing her lips to mimic him, she let her breath out slowly. "In...out...that's right. Good girl. In...out..."

Her breathing slowed, but she still clutched him hard.

"No one," he began in a soft tone, "is going to hurt you. No one is going to kill you or put you in the glass box. Do you understand?"

"Sir, yes, Sir," she said in a whisper.

"Good," he replied, but he huffed out an exasperated breath letting her know that, no, it wasn't good.

She felt so lost, so confused. "Please," she pleaded, "please, Sir." Her body was still trembling.

Master Zak's eyes softened. "What, Rayne?"

She let her head drop so her chin touched her chest. She needed some order back in her life. Everything felt chaotic, out of control. It was horribly frightening. She was scared. So-so scared. She needed...she wanted...

Master Zak gripped her arm and began leading her out of his quarters. They left Alluna, the babies and Cyneolle behind as they made their way down the softly lit corridor.

Almost at the end of the corridor, he turned right and placed his hand on a glowing panel by one of the round doors.

Rayne gasped when he led her inside. It was a dungeon. The walls were deep dark red and the floor was made of cold stones instead of the glossy black the rest of the space station had. There was a wall filled with canes, another with floggers, crops, and paddles. She shuddered with pleasure when she saw an array of nipple clamps and other toys arranged on a wooden table beneath the wall of canes.

He stopped and looked at her, eyes gauging. Releasing her arm, he walked over to the table and grabbed a pair of clamps linked with a thin chain.

He strode back to her, eyes hard now. "Touch your breasts."

With a hard gulp, she obeyed, gripping her little breasts in her hands. Staring into his eyes, she squeezed hard.

"Your nipples. Pinch them. I want to see them tight and erect."

She began tweaking her nipples, pulling on them, pinching hard until they were dark pink and standing at attention. It felt nice, but not as satisfying as when it was done by a male.

Like Master Lucien—she thought secretly. She was instantly wet and felt guilty because she was not concentrating on the man standing before her. He was very beautiful too, though his size made her wary.

"Enough," he said.

She stood still as he clipped the clamps on her nipples and tightened them until she hissed.

He turned again and went to the table full of toys. This time he came back with cuffs and more chains.

He fastened thick leather cuffs around her wrists, connected a long chain to both, and then attached the chain on a hook from the ceiling.

Rayne was stretched up on her toes now and stared at him wide-eyed, wondering what he intended to do to her.

Fear and excitement curled through her. Now her back was to the table so she couldn't see what he was doing.

He covered her eyes with a black mask, making her gasp. Taking advantage of her open mouth, he strapped a ball gag across it.

Rayne panted around the ball, her hands curling into fists above her head. She couldn't see, she couldn't speak, and her hands were chained—pulled tight and high. She strained to hear what he was doing and gave a little squeak of surprise when he gripped her ankle. A thick cuff was strapped around it. He made her spread out her legs before strapping another cuff to the other ankle. A spreader bar. Her toes just barely touched the rough floor now, allowing her to feel the strain in her wrists.

An arm circled round her waist to caress her tummy gently.

"Too much?" his velvety deep voice crooned in her ear.

Rayne shook her head. He stepped away from her.

Heart racing, she wondered what he'd do to her now. Would he flog her? Use a whip or cane? Would he penetrate her? Use her ass or pussy? She'd never been used before, was still a virgin even though she'd been holografically trained to please a man every way possible. Her skin prickled with anticipation, finally feeling her prior panic dissipating. She wondered about her hair. It tumbled down her back and would surely be in the way.

As if in answer, fingers slipped within the heavy mass. She sighed in contentment when it was gripped tightly, bringing her head back slowly. A sharp tug on the chain connected to her nipples made her cry out in surprise again. She grew wetter. She only wished Master Zak hadn't covered her eyes. She felt so guilty trying to picture him, but kept seeing her beautiful Master Lucien instead.

The hand that had jerked the chain smoothed across her belly and ribs until she felt it release her body to stroke through her hair.

Her scalp tingled as she felt him braid her hair. When done, he gripped the long braid and hit her hip with it. Rayne contorted her body in a way she hoped pleased him. He was so quiet now.

Her braid was tugged, arching her neck as he stepped into her from behind. Rayne's throat was gripped hard, not enough to hurt her or keep her from being able to breathe, but hard enough to make her shiver and feel helpless.

Strong hips pushed against her ass, letting her feel an impressive erection. Even though she was blindfolded, she squeezed her eyes tight, thinking only of Master Lucien as she tried to tilt her ass into the cock pressing against the seam of her ass.

His breath was heavy near her ear as he continued to rub against her.

Rayne moaned around the ball in her mouth. He left her shaking and suddenly cold when he released her. She could hear him walking around to stand in front of her. He took the chain connected to her nipple clamps and she tensed when he tugged more gently on it this time. Hands cupped her hips and a hot, wet mouth engulfed one clamped nipple.

The chains rattled over her head as she whimpered and trembled while he devoured her nipple, clamp and all. He used his teeth and tongue to drive her wild. He gave the other one the same treatment. When done, he pulled on the chain, short little tugs that had her crying out in pleasure.

But it was Master Zak. He had his own slave, even though he called her his mate. Rayne wasn't sure what that meant, but it was clear she was the only female he wanted. She slept with him, ate, and bathed with him too.

She wasn't jealous of Alluna over Master Zak. She desperately wanted...Master Lucien.

The flogger's sharp sting made her scream in surprise.

A few seconds passed, the sound of her agitated breathing the only thing she could hear in the room.

Why was he so quiet now?

The second strike also caught her unprepared, but she didn't scream. He struck her again, first one buttock then the other.

She pushed out her ass, arching her back and relaxed her muscles, allowing her buttocks to absorb the blows. The flogging was gentle, really, only warming her flesh after the initial sting subsided. It was rhythmic, the sound loud, sharp. Slowly the intensity grew. The fiery sting became hot. She relaxed into it, let it roll through her body. He changed positions almost imperceptibly, the sharp strikes of the flogger going higher sometimes, other times lower, until her entire backside was hot and throbbing.

By now, each strike was delivered hard, making her pant and moan wildly around the ball gag.

He stopped.

Her heart pounded and she whimpered when she felt his hand caress her flaming backside. This time she only grunted when the flogger snapped against the top of her pussy. Warmth bloomed there. Her teeth clamped down hard on the rubber ball as she absorbed the sweet pain. Her clit became unbearably engorged.

He switched spots and hit her right breast, and then her left.

Right, right, right, left, left, left...on and on, until all she could feel was her ass, her pussy and her breasts blazing and throbbing. He hit her pussy again, switched to her hip...her other hip, her breasts again. Her head dropped back, her arms almost numb because she no longer held herself up on her toes. She just hung there while he played her body like an instrument. She felt like she was floating, hot wetness anointing her thighs.

He suddenly stopped, leaving her hanging there like a limp rag-doll. Rayne kept her eyes closed when he removed her blindfold and gag.

"Look at me," a deep voice rasped.

It took a superhuman effort to pry her eyes open, but when she did, her tears overflowed. It wasn't Master Zak standing before her. It was Master Lucien.

She tried to call him Master, but it came out a garbled mess.

When he shoved his hand between her legs, she cried out in bliss. Just one stroke of his demanding fingers against her throbbing clit had her coming apart in a soul shattering orgasm. Her entire body bowed and shook uncontrollably until she feared she would pass out.

"Shhh," he hushed, stroking her softer now.

Jolts of pleasure had her convulsing, the pleasure too much to take anymore.

"Master, please, Master," she wailed.

He pulled her against him, kissed her, and caressed one breast. Rayne hissed when he removed a clamp. Fire bloomed in her poor abused nipple. He stopped kissing her to take it into his mouth. Rayne wrapped her numb fingers around the chain, gritting her teeth as he licked and suckled it gently. She moaned sharply when he released the other nipple as well, treating it to the same soothing with his mouth.

Rayne closed her eyes again when he bent and removed the spreader bar. She couldn't help her whimpers when her legs closed, making her feel the throbbing of her clit more intensely. He wrapped one arm around her.

"I've got you."

It was the only warning she received before her arms dropped. She moaned at the ache in her shoulders. He swept her up into his arms. She curled her trembling spent form against him as he walked a few steps before sitting with her in his lap. She felt when an electric-like force emanated from him.

Subspace. She had to be in subspace because a warm, thick blanket materialized around her.

"You're safe, baby," he cooed pressing her tighter against his chest.

Safe. She had never felt so safe, so cherished. Her tears continued to flow unchecked now. She never wanted to leave this man's arms. He'd given her exactly what she needed...what she'd wanted.

Contentment filled her as he covered her face with soft, gentle kisses. Peace lulled her into sleep.

*******

Thick, black lashes rested against damp, flushed cheeks. Her little mouth was plump, her nose delicate.

"She looks like a doll," Zak said in a low voice from where he sat across the room.

Lucien's throat still throbbed from having had the misfortune of running right into the arm Zak had thrown out to stop him in his tracks. Remi and he had been chasing down Boy Rayne in the envirolevel. They'd managed to restore him almost completely, but he'd bolted when Rem tried to take his mask off.

Stubborn battle pet.

Rayne made a little sound, like a tiny kitten, and burrowed closer. Her teeth were still chattering and she was trembling in convulsive little jolts now and then.

Fucking hell. The girl was the most perfect submissive he'd ever had the pleasure of flogging. She'd taken the flogger, writhing in orgasmic ecstasy, arching into each strike eagerly. When he'd struck her pussy, he'd actually wanted her to recoil. He wanted her to want to stop, but she only tilted her hips forward, silently begging for more. He'd been so hard. Watching her come all over his hand almost made him blow in his own pants.

She'd probably be a dream to fuck. He could almost imagine her creamy little pussy squeezing around his cock. Shit. She was so petite. Would she even be able to take him?

"So while you're doing the math on that one, what the fuck are you planning on doing about this situation?" Zak growled.

Lucien glared at him. "What situation? You interrupted what I was doing because you said she was craving punishment and you didn't have the balls to take care of it."

"Fuck you," Zak snapped jumping to his feet. "I have a woman. She wouldn't understand me relieving Rayne."

Lucien didn't really want him relieving her either, but didn't mention that troubling little thought out loud.

"You want to play Cupid and hook that battle pet and Rayne together. It's not going to work. He won't give her what you just did. She a natural submissive, Luke. Fuck the whole training thing and her fucked up culture. No training or brainwashing is going to make a woman react like she did," he stated vehemently. "She was not faking it, man."

Lucien risked a grin. "I'm just good at what I do, Zak-o."

Zak just scowled down at him, crossing his arms over his chest.

Lucien snorted. "Yeah. I taught you that hard stare. You still haven't quite mastered it."

"Eat me, asshole."

"Not particular to dragon meat, but thanks for the offer."