Redemption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucien had to be a gentle Master if he still hadn't cleaved the tiny female's cunt. She looked like she'd been eager to accept him, but since she wasn't bleeding and gaping between her legs, Boy was sure he hadn't taken his pleasure in her yet.

Dare he trust someone with that much restraint? His old Master had taken him as a female a few times before he'd decided to bring out his male traits more. Afterwards, his old Master had used him as a male bottom, taking pleasure in plundering his ass.

Boy Rayne approached the bed, longing filling him. He didn't know if he wanted to continue being taken as a male bottom. He approached the female and slowly climbed to get near her.

She was pretty. To his surprise, he felt his cock stir. Leaning closer, he sniffed her pussy and then took a tentative lick.

She sighed and shifted her hips, her legs spreading minutely.

Boy licked again, realizing he liked her flavor.

"Master," she sighed in her sleep.

Lucien cock filled and he also moved against her thigh.

Boy wanted to taste him too...but didn't dare. The female he could handle if she awakened to find him molesting her, but Lucien...he had no desire to battle a male who seemed to have telekinetic powers as well as at least one hundron stones on him. Boy Rayne was brave, not stupid.

Deciding to indulge in his curiosity, he planted his hands on the girl's thighs and began to lick the sweet tasting fluid that covered her pink folds.

She whimpered and stirred, until raising her head to stare at him wide-eyed.

Tongue still probing her tiny hole for the source of the flow, he showed her his teeth and growled deep, hoping she got the hint and didn't fight him.

She gripped the sheets and sank deeper into the pillow, her legs relaxing in his grip. Her face, however remained with a frightened look which made his hearts clench.

He didn't want to hurt or frighten her. She'd always been sweet to him. He'd been terrified of allowing her to see his disfigurement, abhorring the thought of seeing her sweet face contort in disgust.

He began to purr, hoping it would soothe her as he licked her clean.

Her eyes darted guiltily to Lucien, but returned to watch him lick her. She bit her lip and spread more for him, her breath coming in little pants now. Boy watched her slip her fingers around Lucien distended cock and begin to stroke him too.

Lucien groaned in his sleep, his penis growing stiffer.

She rolled her hips, her honey flowing more to coat his tongue. It was delicious. Boy could not get enough. He liked it. He liked her. He like Lucien.

Leaning over, he took a tentative lick of Lucien's broad cock head. A small bead of fluid appeared at the slit on the tip. He licked again as the girl moved carefully toward Lucien's cock too.

She smiled at him.

"We can both pleasure him," she whispered.

Both?

Boy hadn't thought of that.

The girl closed her eyes and licked Lucien from tip to root. Boy mimicked her, but their mouths met at the top.

They stared at each other for a split second before she kissed him deeply.

Boy was fully erect now...and she noticed.

"If you turn around, I can suck both of you."

A little shiver went through her and Boy noticed how the scent of her arousal became more pronounced.

Carefully, he changed positions. She moved to let him lay close to Lucien.

"Move in closer," she coaxed.

Boy gulped, his eyes darting to Lucien's sleeping face. Would he get angry if he woke up and caught them playing with him?

All thought process ceased when he felt the girl's hot mouth engulf him.

He hissed but in pleasure this time as he watched her take him in almost to her throat.

Her bright blue eyes were on his face as she pulled her plump lips off him. He couldn't help lifting his hips in silent supplication for her to continue. No one had ever sucked his cock before. It was always something he'd had to do to his Master and his trainers. No wonder they liked it so much.

She smiled and pulled on his distended shaft. "Move closer to Master. So I can lick you both."

Boy gulped a deep breath when she gripped both cocks together. The feel of Lucien's cock against his made his head swim and when she slithered her little pink tongue over both shafts, he felt he was going to lose his mind in pleasure.

Lucien obviously enjoyed what the girl was doing because he groaned, turned, and gripped Boy Rayne, fingers fisting in his hair, before covering his mouth in a deep wet kiss.

The double assault was too much stimulation for Boy. His back arched, his balls pulled up and he roared as he filled the girl's mouth with his seed.

As he panted, he heard Lucien snarl, "What-the-fuck."

Lucien did not sound like he was amused.