Redemption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zak's eyes narrowed. Usually mentioning that he was a weredragon got him seething. Looks like that no longer pressed his pissed button.

Lucien sighed, suddenly missing the good-old days.

"I won't stay with her. I can't," he said all joking aside. "She's clingy. She wants a Master who will own her and you know I never do that."

Zak lowered his gaze and shook his head. "You're such a dirt bag." When the golden weredragon looked back up, his eyes blazed in anger. "You wanted Annie, tried to seduce Angel into being your woman, stole mine from me—"

"I tried to save her life, you ungrateful bastard," Lucien hissed.

Zak pressed his lips into a tight line, eyes still ablaze with fury.

Lucien took a few calming breaths. He didn't dare look down at the tiny beauty in his arms, fearing he'd lose this battle over what he should do and what he desired.

"Rayne is really pretty. Yeah, I'd love to fuck her, scene again with her, but I can't keep her. I'm not what she needs. She needs a Dom who can take care and protect her. I go to sleep terrified of being found, and dragged back down to Hell. Having her by my side will only amplify that terror, because I know they'd torture and probably kill her right before my eyes just for kicks." He hated to admit his fears to Zak, but felt he owed him. After all, back on Arboria Luke had made his girl, Alluna, jack him off once, and then proceeded to jizz all over her face and boobs. Some of it even got in her mouth.

Yeah. He was a dirt bag.

Zak would kill him if he knew.

"Why did you suddenly block off your thoughts?" Zak asked suspiciously.

"I can't keep her," Lucien said avoiding the question.

"Seth said you have the power of two Dominatio's surrounding you.

Anger burned inside Lucien. His eyes snapped back up to Zak's. "I am not becoming an archangel."

The golden weredragon shook his head in confusion. "Why not? That's a fucking honor."

Lucien sneered in disgust, remembering seeing the little cherubic fuckers around him as he was tortured. They never lifted a fucking finger to help him. "I think I hate those fuckers more than I hate Devon."

Zak's expression grew thunderous. "Why do you hate him so much, man? What happened to you wasn't his fault."

"Wasn't it?" Lucien snapped completely infuriated now. Rayne stirred in his arms and it was like throwing cold water over his face.

She was going to wake up any minute. As her temporary Dom, he needed to tend to her...and they needed to talk.

No longer feeling Devon's power blocking him from moving around outside the envirolevel, he concentrated on his old rooms and teleported there, ignoring Zak's expletive.

*******

She awakened with a jolt. Her heart was racing, her head swimming as darkness threatened to pull her back down. She didn't want to die. They'd lock her back in the box and she'd never see the light of day again. It would be cold and she'd be alone...forever.

Arms tightened round her. "Easy, baby. It's okay. I have you," Master Lucien's voice drifted through the darkness.

Rayne blinked, focusing on the river of shimmering blond running between her cheek and the bulge of his pectoral. She rubbed her face against the silky hair before pressing her nose against his warm flesh to breathe him in. Her body shivered almost uncontrollably.

"Here. Drink this," he said.

He held a silver bottle close to her face. Opening her lips, she accepted the drink from Master Lucien. It was cool water. Rayne drank heavily, some of it running down her throat to her breasts and belly. He only chuckled, kissed her forehead and coaxed her to relax.

Once she'd had her fill of water, she clutched him again, covering his chest with little kisses. He just held her, one arm wrapped tight around her back, the other pressed up the middle of her back as his fingers massaged the back of her skull.

She laid her cheek in the middle of his chest and let out a sigh of contentment.

Her head continued to feel floaty, darkness tugging at the edges of her vision making her anxious. With a whimper of fear, she gripped handfuls of his hair and burrowed tighter against his chest.

"Easy. Let go. Let it take you." He rubbed her back in circles. "Just your endorphins kicking in. You'll be fine. You're safe. I'm here. Trust me, Rayne."

She couldn't help herself when the tears flowed. Her vision went black as she floated in a dark void with nothing but the feel of his hands and the sound of his voice to anchor her. She felt him rise and move her. Softness cushioned the entire front of her body. Something warm and liquid poured onto her back and upturned ass. She groaned in pleasure when strong hands began kneading and massaging her.

Light burst in warm colors in her mind. In the center of it all was a bright sun...no...it was an angel, light emanating from it like the rays of a blinding sun. It was Master Lucien, his eyes glowing like pale blue diamonds. He had wings of fire and behind his head, to either side of his shoulders, she saw the hilts of two gold-hilted swords, crossed at his back.

The colors swirled, blinding her momentarily as she felt herself turned over. After blinking a few times his beautiful face came into focus again.

Rayne groaned and pressed up into his hands when he caressed her breasts.

"Oh, yes, Master," she exclaimed arching her back. "You're so beautiful. I want you so, Master."

He smirked. "Easy there, little girl."

Frustration welled up inside her. She spread her legs in wonton display. "Please, Master. Just take me, please, Master."

With a grin, he moved up over her and took her mouth. Rayne opened her lips and welcomed him, stroking her tongue boldly against his. Her thighs clamped around his hips and bucked insistently against him.

He chuckled. "You're killing me, baby."

She clenched her teeth in desperation. "Fuck me," she panted.

His grin grew broader. "What? No more please Master?"

"Master, please," she said on a long whine when he began to nip her neck.

"No," he growled in her ear, making her pout. Her feelings of rejection were soon altered, however, when he slid his hand between her legs and began stroking her erect nub. She almost jumped out of her skin. "No cock for demanding little subs who forget to beg properly."

"Please, Master, please," she pleaded, her arousal skyrocketing at having to beg coupled with him spreading her wetness all over the lips of her sex.

When he pushed a finger into her, she stiffened with a sharp gasp. It was the first time something had invaded her pussy. She stared at him open-mouthed. Was she still a virgin? Had he taken her most precious gift? She wanted him to. She wanted Master Lucien to take her virginity, feel him break her maidenhead.

A shudder wracked her body and she rolled her hips, panting and sighing, hoping to entice him into sinking his cock into her.

He stared down at her intensely. "You're so sweet," he whispered, his face solemn now.

His finger continued to work its way in and out, making her toes curl. She really wanted to experience his cock.

She thrust her hips, making little mewling sounds of pleasure as he fingered her. Already she could smell the scent of her musk in the air, hear the sound of how wet she was when he quickened his thrusts.

He pushed in another finger, making her gasp at the stretching sensation she felt. Her fingers curled around his bulging biceps and she fought the instinct to stiffen against the unfamiliar intrusion.

His expression darkened, but his voice was gentle when he said, "that's just two fingers, Rayne. I'm at least four fingers thick and twice as long as you are deep."

She opened her mouth to implore him to take her anyway, but he kissed her again, hot, wet, demanding, almost angry. His fingers continued to stroke into her, faster now. She felt when he curled them, and instead of thrusting them in and out, he began to rub a spot deep within her that her arching into him desperately.

He stopped kissing her to nip her neck sharply.

"That's it, baby. Fuck yourself on my fingers."

She panted and moaned loudly, "Oh, Master."

"You like that-eh?"

Of course she did. She'd been trained to be the sublime slut. More than anything, she wanted to be only Master Lucien's personal slut.

"Fuck, you're so wet, baby. Here." His fingers popped out from her pussy and were shoved into her mouth. "Taste that. Taste that sweet virgin pussy."

Rayne licked and sucked hungrily at the fingers plunged deep into her mouth.

He pulled his fingers out with a growl and kissed her again, his tongue tasting and exploring everywhere as he plunged his fingers deep within her quivering slit again.

He rubbed her harder, rhythmically. Rayne's legs could not have been more spread, her body anymore tense. She had stopped breathing, feeling on the edge of some deep chasm that she knew would shatter her completely once she went over the edge.

"Come for me, Rayne," he growled in her ear.

She exploded, her rapture a fountain of release as her wail of completion echoed around them. Her entire body convulsed and shook, her energy completely obliterated. Master Lucien kissed her face, her neck, her breasts, speaking words of praise and encouragement. She held onto him, riding her free-fall into ecstasy while her body shuddered with the intense pleasure he gave her. Her beautiful Master.

Her body became hypersensitive, the roughness of his face in the bend of her neck and shoulder, his fingers petting her sex gently now, the strength of his sinewy thighs against the softer inner flesh of hers.

Rayne sighed, closing her eyes.

For the first time in her life, she felt cherished and completely safe.

*******

As if he didn't already have enough problems, Remi came around knocking on the door to his rooms.

"What?" Lucien snapped after slapping his hand on the edge of the doorframe to keep him from walking in.

Remi frowned.

Lucien was appreciative of the fact he'd bothered to put on a pair of drawstring pants and didn't teleport right from the envirolevel butt-assed naked, the way he usually did.

Remi planted his hands on his hips and snorted. "What do you mean, what? Did you forget you left me running after Tarzan in the envirolevel?"

Right. Boy Rayne—damn.

Lucien ran his fingers through his hair. Remi's nostrils flared and the annoying bastard grinned from ear to ear.

Lucien realized belatedly Rayne's scent lingered all over him. He stabbed a finger into the grinning red weredragon's face. "It's not what you think."

Remi sniffed his finger. "Smells like pussy to me."

Lucien swung...at air. It pissed him off more when he realized the asshole had teleported behind him.

"Easy, man," Remi exclaimed raising both hands when Lucien swing around, fist ready again. "I didn't come here to discuss you boinking Rayne."

"I didn't boink Rayne," Lucien snapped.

"Right," Remi deadpanned.

"I didn't...I—" Lucien closed his eyes and counted to five. "Look, what the hell do you want?"

"Me? Not me." Remi shook his head and then pointed.

Lucien frowned and turned to where he pointed...and then froze.

Peering around the corner of the corridor was Boy Rayne. His hair covered his face, but Lucien could clearly see a pair of exotic violet eyes peering through the iridescent strands of white.

"He's a bit wild, but I finally convinced him to trust me, at least enough to follow me up here," Remi said behind Lucien. "I didn't want to freak him out by teleporting us up so we used the emergency stairs. It was good exercise. Gotta try it sometime."

Lucien cleared his throat and called out, "Hey, kiddo. Are you just going to stay all the way over there?"

Boy Rayne drew back until only one eye peered from around the wall, making Lucien frown.

"He can talk now, but he won't," Remi stated.

"Why?" Lucien asked, unable to take his eyes off the intriguing creature at the end of the corridor. He was dying to see what he looked like, but was afraid of approaching him, fearing he'd bolt.

"You ask him. He only growls at me," Remi said behind him.

"Growls?"

"Yeah. Like Seth when I piss him off."

Lucien turned to look at Remi. The red weredragon rolled his eyes. "Watch." Stepping forward, he leaned down a bit, snapping his fingers repeatedly. "Here-kitty-kitty-kitty."

Deep snarling came from the end of the corridor. The fact that he was making sound at all, made Lucien grin.

"You're an asshole, Fyre," Seth said suddenly appearing next to them. He leaned against the doorframe, arms folded over his chest and ankles crossed casually. Stark white hair fell over into sky-blue eyes fringed with dark lashes. Seth had grown, filled out into a man, tall and sure of himself.

"Let's see you try to get him over here," Remi challenged the weretigri.

Seth took a deep breath and narrowed his eyes as he looked at Boy Rayne. "He only trusts Lucien for now." Seth turned his head to look at Lucien. "You're his new Master."

Lucien stood straighter and snorted. "I'm no one's Master...least of all a male—"

"But that battle pet isn't really—"

"I don't care," Lucien snapped. "He—she—Merulian. I don't keep slaves or submissives."

Remi and Seth just stared at him for a few seconds.

They were talking to each other, but had him blocked out. He could almost hear their telepathic murmuring.

Clenching his jaw, he took a deep breath, ready to tell them off when Remi suddenly straightened and declared, "well, my work is done here. See you later."

He was gone in a flash of red-gold fire.

"What-the fff—"

Seth disappeared in a shimmer of sparkling energy leaving Lucien mid-expletive. The fucker had grinned mischievously at Luke before teleporting out. Seth had grinned. Lucien stood rooted to the spot where he stood, mouth gaping. Seth rarely smiled, but Lucien was sure he'd seen the brief flash of feline fangs before he zapped out.

Things had certainly changed since he'd been gone, that's for sure.

Looking back down the corridor, Boy still remained peering around the wall. His hair was still in his face, but he'd stopped snarling.

Lucien frowned. "I'm going back inside. I'll leave the door open of you feel like coming in. I'm not about to stoop to coaxing you. Do whatever the hell you want."

With that, he spun on his heel and stalked to his circular seating area, snagging a bottle of Black Death whiskey from the top of his bar on the way. No need for a glass tonight. Lucien was chugging straight from the bottle.

Plopping himself down on the black couch, he tipped his head back, sealing his lips over the opening of the bottle, and gulped down three mouthfuls of whiskey. The burn made his eyes tear as the alcohol blazed a fiery path down to his belly. Lucien reclined farther into the plush cushions, bringing his arms up to rest on the back of the couch. Closing his eyes, he just waited, using his second sight to view everything around him.

Boy Rayne slithered into his chambers like a predatory animal. It seemed Remi had provided him with the comfortable drawstring pants they all favored when relaxing in their quarters. Boy's muscles rippled beautifully, skin toned and taut as he crawled stealthily along the floor, moving closer to Lucien.

He looked unsure, stopping just a few feet away to sniff the air like a cat.

Lucien wanted to see his face...with his own eyes, not the watery, blurry images his second sight afforded him.

He waited...waited until Boy was almost in front of him...waited until he warily climbed the couch and leaned over to sniff his hand and the bottle he held.

Lucien swallowed and opened his eyes. Slowly, so he didn't startle Boy Rayne, he turned his head.

The battle pet's hair was long and white, but the artificial light in his rooms still brought out the facets of pinkish-bluish-purplish streaks. His eyes weren't violet. They were lavender. Lucien had never seen lavender eyes—every color but that one, actually. Boy Rayne's pointy ears peeped out of his slightly wavy hair naughtily.

Lucien switched the bottle to his other hand and hesitated before reaching out to Boy again.

The battle pet flinched, making Lucien pause. After a second, when he didn't move away. Lucien carefully let his finger make contact with Boy Rayne's silky hair. With one finger, he drew back the wild tresses covering the Merulian-Fae-feline mixed creature.

Boy's face made Lucien freeze. Where girl Rayne's face was one of utter virginal innocence, more adorable and cute than beautiful, Boy Rayne's face was beautiful in an exotic other-worldly way. The bone structure was flawless, a perfect oval typical of Fae. His eyes were wide, fringed with long dark lashes and delicately arched brows. His nose was straight and narrow pointing to a lush, pink little mouth.

His hair was pretty much covering most of his chest, shoulders, and arms so only his back and the curve of his ass were visible. He had the delicate curves of a woman. Technically, a Merulian was a woman...and a man.

Lucien withdrew his hand and frowned. "I think I need to drink more," he said bringing the bottle of whiskey to his lips again.

After chugging down a few more gulps of liquid courage, his licked his lips and said, "You're pretty...like that naked girl I've got in my bed right now." He took another draw from the bottle and grimaced as he swallowed. Boy Rayne cocked his head curiously. Fuck. He was gorgeous.

Lucien scowled at his train of thought. He never thought of men as anything but revolting. Merulian or not, Boy Rayne had a dick. It didn't matter that beneath that dick there was also a pussy—of sorts—he had a dick. He was off limits. Lucien did not willing touch dicks or anything that had them. He also didn't have subs or slaves or girlfriends...ever. At one time he'd really wanted one, but not anymore. He was over it. Love was highly over-rated.

"I'm going to take a nap." He got up and sauntered over to his room again, swallowing as much alcohol as the bottle let out. Rayne lay sprawled on her back, just the way he'd left her. The scent of her arousal lingered in the air, and her wet folds still glistened from when he'd made her come.He took a deep breath and drank in the sight of her. She'd come hard. Hard enough to squirt his hand and belly. He'd sucked his fingers clean and would have eaten her sweet little cunt out if Remi hadn't come pounding on his door.

Putting the bottle on one of the end tables, he undid the ties to his pants and let them fall to the floor. He really wanted to sleep a while, feeling suddenly too tired. He always slept naked.

Crawling up the round bed to drape himself around Rayne's pliant nubile body, he looked over his shoulder. Boy Rayne stood at the entrance to the room, eyes wide as he realized girl Rayne was there too.

"You're welcome to sleep with us, if you want."

With that, he turned, snuggled tight against the girl and closed his eyes.

For the first time in a long time, Lucien fell into a deep relaxing sleep, warmed by a supple body next to him.

*******

Boy looked at the sleeping couple. Lucien looked like a giant hugging a delicate doll. The room stank of aroused female.

Boy's eyes were helplessly drawn to the girl's sex. Her thighs were parted and her tiny pussy looked as though it had been spread and pleasured. She was still swollen with need and glistening with her juices. Boy's mouth watered, making him wince in surprise.

Had Lucien been fucking her before Remi led him here?

He frowned and looked at Lucien's cock...and gulped.

His mind blanked for a few seconds as he compared the man's enormous cock with the girl tiny and very tight looking slit. He'd tear her if he tried to fuck her. She wasn't bleeding so he still hadn't tried to penetrate her.

Boy looked at Lucien again. His blond hair splayed across the grey colored sheets. The girl's hair was a river of jet black. They looked beautiful together despite the immense size difference.