All Comments on 'Redemption Ch. 06'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

I love the way the characters are developing! No cliches here!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 10 years ago
check this out

this site http://sexstory.erolove.in/category/babies/

have AOD post it there. If they have your permission to do so pls ignore this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
anxious

Cant wait for the next chapter!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 10 years agoAuthor
@sweetrapunzel

The only other place I've published AOD is on Lush Stories. This other place you noted in prior comment I have no recognition of. The story was uploaded without my permission. If you can, send me the link to my email because I'm typing in what you wrote and only a porn site comes up. Thanks for letting me know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Love this story but... I'm not so sure about making a newly-awakened to lead a mission to earth. That part got my eyebrow raising, im all for empowering women but for the sake of common-sense I just wanted to point that out. I'm not military savy but I'm pretty sure, no one just follow a new comer that was just yesterday did not have any combat experience, or follow a person that just had combat knowledge downloaded to her brain last night. Usually in a military operation, it's the person with more experience, or a person that have proven themselves before hand that gets the honour of leading a team. In my opinion cyn would have been a better choice. If getting their memory wiped and getting new memories is all it takes to be a powerful soldier in Devon's army they should just erase all the reapers memories and download new memories into them.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 10 years agoAuthor

So I'm 3/4's of the way through chapter 7 and I could've finished it by midnight Sunday, but my better half doesn't seem to realize (or care, or respect) that writing takes allot of concentration, research and peace. I can't write if you're showing my videos and chatting with me. I don't want to ignore my family and I dedicate my evenings after works and yesterday we even went out to eat and movies. So today I wanted to work on my book, but my dear hubby has been chirping away in my ear about "stuff" and he rented a movie for us to see, so unfortunately I can't keep writing. Maybe if people started emailing him, telling him to give me a break ( the same way I do when he needs to practice his music) I might not need to take a month for every chapter I write. Here it is wickwrathchild@yahoo.com. Tell him how much you love this story and what torturevitbis to be left hanging at each chapter.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
New stuff!

1) I uploaded chapter 7 last night (phew!!!) finally. Looks like it's going to be 4 pages long on here, but in the actual paper book it'll be closer to fifty pages long. It felt like forever to get that one out. My hubby is working this weekend, so that's why I was finally able to finish it uninterrupted.

2) I updated Fallen Angel, adding in the changes I made in AOD and uploaded the files in createspace. The e-book is already up for sale for kindle. The paperback might be ready for sale maybe tomorrow.

3) if anyone is interested in seeing what Lucien, Boy Rayne, and Girl Rayne might look like, I uploaded a pic on my Facebook page (Levana Hyll, and Alpha Angels Series) and also in my blog on my website www.levanahyll.weebly.com.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous