Reese and his Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then his Mistress's mouth was gone from his thighs, her hands reaching down to his ankles and dragging them upward. Without thinking about it, Reese tried one last time with a voice cracked and husky with desire and need.

"I-I c-can't hold it b-back...! I-I need t-to c-cum, M-Mistress...!"

His ankles were far above his body now, his legs stretched out and his knees bent slightly as his Mistress poked her head through the small gap in between his legs, watching his flushed face with one of satisfaction. She watched his lithe body trembling violently in the throes of passion, becoming insanely turned on, though she was more adept at not showing it than he was. Suddenly, before Reese knew what to expect, the palm of his Mistress's hand suddenly slammed down on his raised and bare ass, a red handprint taking the place of her hand as she raised it once more. The effect of this spank was another few seconds of convulsing and a pleasure induced scream followed by a lusty moan as Reese continued to writhe around, desperately trying and failing to control himself.

He was at his limit and his Mistress knew this.

"Cum for me, Pussycat." She ordered him, but he was too far gone to respond to his nickname; the second the word 'cum' left his Mistress's lips, his hand rose to his dick in one quick, though violently shaky movement.

In mere seconds, his sticky seed shot out across his stomach, chest and head even as the second blow of his Mistress's palm landed against his naked ass, only serving to heighten the pleasure of his long-awaited orgasm. His pleasure lasted longer than he could have ever hoped for, and he was only dimly aware of his Mistress laying his legs back down upon the bed. With a soft whine as his dick slowly started to become limp in his shaking hand, Reese's eyes opened to see his Mistress looming over his face before dipping down and lightly licking at his cum-covered lips.

"Love you, Pussycat," His Mistress said softly, her face still looming inches from his, though he was aware of her crawling up his slick, cum-coated body.

He could feel his face heating up again, but for a reason other than the name itself; his Mistress lifted herself up before placing her hands against the bed post behind Reese, her knees sinking into the mattress on either side of his head as her cleanly shaven pussy pressed itself to his lips. Her scent was intoxicating enough as it was, but the fact he was receiving such a treat almost made Reese giddy with happiness.

Though he couldn't force the words out because of the beautiful cunt above him, Reese thought to himself as his tongue snaked from between his lips, and into her feminine folds, 'Yes Mistress, I love you as well.'

12