Reformation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers

"Yes, Sir! More than anything!" Veronica begged with hopeful eyes.

"I will teach you, I will help you get better, but it is clear that before you can lead you must learn what it is to follow, is that something you are ready to do?" Owen asked with a stern tone of voice.

"Sir?" Veronica asked with a confused tone of voice and a screwed up face.

"You are so wild and spoiled that the only way to turn you into a DECENT Dominant is to take you on as my Slave and reshape you," Owen replied with a serious tone of voice as he leaned in and spoke directly into Veronica's face.

"Are you serious, Sir?" Veronica replied with a horrified expression as her face went white.

"It is the only way to truly get through to you, Ronnie," Owen said with a certain and convinced tone of voice.

"How can I submit to you if I'm a Dominant? Even if I do submit to you, won't I lose that Dominant part of me?" Veronica asked with a confused and fearful tone of voice.

"It is evident tonight that you are what is known as a 'Switch,' that is to say that you are both a Dominant and a Submissive. For the most part you are a Dominant but you can and will submit to the right person. If you explore your Submissive side it will not diminish your Dominant side," Owen said with a tone of certainty.

"Impossible! I'm a Dominant, Period!" Veronica snorted with an indignant snort.

"Ronnie, you were brought out here in bonds, made to kneel at my feet and you have done everything you have been told to. You have not strained against your bonds once, nor have you demanded to be released. You have accepted your bondage and have, by your actions submitted to Rosina and to me," Owen said with a pressing and knowing tone of voice with a demanding expression that bored into Veronica.

"I suppose so," Veronica sighed with a defeated tone of voice as she sat down and relaxed her body.

"The only thing left to ask yourself is how badly you wish to learn to be a proper Mistress. The only way to do that is to become my Slave, but I promise you, once you are ready I will begin to train you to become a proper Mistress and even help you acquire and train your first Slave," Owen said in a convincing manner and the room went quiet as Veronica pondered what Owen had said.

"This isn't a trick? You promise you will train me to be a Mistress?" Veronica asked with a fearful demeanour about her.

"I promise," Owen said with a look of conviction as he looked down into Veronica's eyes.

"Okay," Veronica said with a defeated tone of voice as she hung her head.

"Good, but before we continue, there is something you should know. There is something I need your permission on, but it has no bearing on whether or not I will take you on as my Slave," Owen said as he smiled warmly at Veronica.

"What's that, Sir?" Veronica looked up at Owen puzzled at what he would want her permission on.

"Karen, why don't you tell Ronnie, why you're here," Owen said to Karen who looked up at Owen with a momentarily fearful look before she looked over at her daughter kneeling beside her.

"Ronnie, do you remember this morning when I said that if I submitted to anyone full-time, it would have to be to a man?" Karen asked Veronica with an apprehensive manner.

"You're doing it, aren't you? You really are going to become his Slave, for real? You can submit to him but not to me?" Veronica said with a hurt and shocked manner before she turned to Owen and snapped. "That's what this is all about, isn't it? All this was just to get me to agree to you stealing my Slave! You set me up!" Veronica shouted at Owen as her eyes welled up with tears.

"NO! Nobody knew what I was going to do until moments before you walked into the room! I decided today that I would be happiest as Sir's Slave! I did, nobody else made that choice for me. It was Sir who insisted that I get your permission before he would Collar me! We had no idea what Rosina did to you. She just told us that you were not feeling well and wanted to skip dinner," Karen said firmly as she grasped Veronica's head and turned it so that she was speaking right into her daughter's face.

"It's true," Rosina said with a sheepish smile.

"So, this is what will make you happy?" Veronica asked Karen with a tearful expression.

"Yes. What about you? Don't you want to be a proper Mistress? I was always happy serving you and I know that you can be great, you just need some training. Sir can give that to you, but I think he's right when he says you have to submit and be remoulded before you can be fit to led and Dominate," Karen said to Veronica with a serious and imploring manner to her daughter who knelt by her side before the man they both were contemplating submitting to.

"Okay, Mom," Veronica said with a sincere and calm tone of voice, a tear lingering in the corner of her eye.

"Thanks honey! You won't regret it!" Karen said as she threw her arms around Veronica and hugged her tight.

"I hope not," Veronica said with slight fear in her voice as Karen released her and kneeled respectfully before Owen.

"Cat, get the box, you know the one," Owen said to Rosina with a knowing look.

"Yes, Master," Rosina said respectfully as she handed Owen, Veronica's leash.

Rosina then dashed to their bedroom and retrieved the wooden box that Heather had given Owen when he left her place. Owen opened up the box and looked at the two collars inside it and chuckled to himself as he remembered wondering why Heather had snuck a second collar into the box before he had left. Did she somehow know this would happen or was she just confident that some other women would submit to him? Either way made little difference now as Owen closed the box and turned his attention to the women kneeling before him.

"Do you, Veronica Basilone, release your claim upon Karen Basilone and consent to my Collaring her?" Owen asked Veronica with a confident and commanding tone of voice.

"Yes, Sir," Veronica replied and at that Karen removed her leather choker from around her neck.

Owen leaned forward and grasped Karen by the hair and pulled down. Karen's eyes went wide as her head snapped back so that she was looking directly up into the face of Owen. Owen's face filled her vision and their noses almost touched.

"I Owen Thompson, with the power vested in me by the laws of nature, do hereby claim you Karen Basilone and make you my Slave, to be owned by me and serve me in anyway I see fit, until I release you or death claims you. Do you submit?" Owen said in a stern and commanding tone of voice as he glared at Karen.

"Yes, Sir," Karen gushed as her whole being was filled with love and adoration, like that she had never felt before in her life. Owen released her hair and retrieved one of the Slave Collars from the wooden box and fastened it around Karen's neck. "Thank you, Sir," Karen replied with tear-filled eyes and a cracking voice as she ran her fingers along her new collar.

"You are my Slave so now you have earned the right to call me 'Master.' I hereby christen you with the Slave-Name of 'Bella,' because it means beautiful in Italian and you are a beautiful Italian woman.

"Thank you, Master, I love it," Karen replied with a blissful and satisfied smile.

"You're welcome, Bella," Owen said to Karen before he turned his attention to a now trembling Veronica.

Veronica's mind worked overtime as this moment slowed down to a crawl. Her terrified mind screamed at her to tell him no, that she wouldn't submit to him, that she was a Dominant pure and simple. Yet Veronica remained kneeling respectfully and submissively as Owen shifted his weight in the chair. Veronica knew that Owen was turning his attention to her and that within moments he would Collar her as well if she didn't act quickly. Yet Veronica just sat there patiently and waited for it to happen. This confusing evening had stirred up so many conflicting thoughts and feelings within her. While Veronica kept telling herself that the only reason she was doing this was to learn to become a better Mistress, a part of Veronica simply desired the Submission. She hated herself for sinking to this level, to actually submit to someone was humiliating enough but to submit to a MAN, Owen even? This was all too much but she felt the heat of Owen's arm as he reached alongside of her. Veronica knew he was reaching for her hair to begin the Collaring ceremony but still Veronica was powerless to move. When she felt his hand close around her hair her tension spiked to his most intense peek. When Owen pulled down on her hair and Veronica found herself staring straight up into Owen's face, all tension and apprehension left her and her stomach dropped.

"I Owen Thompson, with the power vested in me by the laws of nature, do hereby claim you Veronica Basilone and make you my Slave, to be owned by me and serve me in anyway I see fit, until I release you or death claims you. Do you submit?" Owen said in a stern and commanding tone of voice as he glared down at Veronica.

"Oh FUCK yes!" Veronica growled in a husky growl that even surprised her, yet her lust and heat had been stirred up within her for this one man. Owen released her hair and retrieved one of the Slave Collars from the wooden box and fastened it around Veronica's neck.

"You are my Slave so now you have earned the right to call me 'Master.' I hereby christen you with the Slave-Name of 'Dee-Dee,' because of your great big double-D tits!" Owen said with all seriousness yet he ended with a chuckle that all the women in the room shared.

"Thank you, Master," Veronica said and at that instant her pussy began to seep and get wet as the realization hit her that she had a Master . . . she was owned and she loved it!

Owen stood up and seemed to tower over the mother and daughter, his newest Slaves as both women looked up at him, waiting for him to say something. Owen smiled a cocky smile down at Karen and Veronica and paused to drink in the view before he winked at them.

"Bella, Dee-Dee, both of you will suck my cock at the same time, the one who pleases me the best will earn the right to be the first Slave fucked tonight," Owen said with his hands on his hips and glanced between Karen and Veronica.

Both Karen and Veronica rose to their knees and leaned forward, eager to get their mouth on their new Master's cock, eager to please him. Veronica struggled at her bonds as she tried to bring her hands forward but grunted in frustration as she was not able to move her hands at all. Karen had already reached up and had begun to unfasten Owen's fly. Soon enough Owen's fat cock was brought into view as Karen pushed Owen's pants and underwear down to his ankles. Taryn signalled to Rosina to help her move the coffee table out of the way and the pair did just that swiftly and quietly.

Veronica used this time to wrap her lips around the head of Owen's cock and for the first time in years she started to give a man a blowjob. Veronica had no trouble getting Owen's cock in her mouth until it hit the back of her throat, then she gagged and had to pull off.

As Veronica pulled back to cough, Karen slipped Owen's cock into her mouth and proceeded to suck his cock, making sure not to take enough of him to gag herself. Karen bobbed her head up and down on the first cock she had sucked since her divorce and that cock was her Master's! Karen poured her heart out into this blowjob; she did her best to bring her Master pleasure, which was her whole focus right now.

Veronica didn't want to be left out and so she brought her mouth to Owen's balls and proceeded to lick and suck on them. Veronica also darted her tongue along the portion of the shaft that Karen could not get into her mouth. This process continued for a few minutes before Karen relinquished the cock and began kissing the side of the head of Owen's cock. Veronica took this as a hint and brought her lips to the other side of the head of Owen's cock and both women started to lick their way down Owen's shaft until they were at the base and then took a ball in each of their mouths and sucked. They then proceeded to flick their tongues along the shaft as they made their way to the head of their Master's cock. When the ladies lips were at the head of it, their playful side came out and they proceeded to tongue wrestle with each other over the head of that cock. This caused a momentary break in the blowjob as mother and daughter engaged in a stolen French-kiss.

Veronica broke the kiss and without warning took Owen's cock into her mouth and thrust her mouth onto it as deeply as it would go. Once his cock hit the back of her throat she pulled back before her gag reflex kicked in. On her mouth's second bob she sucked hard while she descended her lips on her Master's cock; this caused a groan to come from Owen. She kept this fast paced cock-sucking up for a minute or two, and it was the frustrated, begging look in her mother's eye which made Veronica relinquish the cock she was sucking.

When Karen had her Master's cock in her mouth once more, she was filled with more than a mouthful of cock, she was filled with contentment. Karen slowly made love to Owen's cock with her mouth and endeavoured to show her Master how deeply she had grown to love him in so short a time. Karen closed her eyes as she licked down the shaft of his cock, opening her eyes to look up into the face of the man who owned her and found him smiling a loving smile down at her. Karen continued to suck Owen's cock at a lovingly, leisurely pace with her eyes closed, until she felt a hand on her head. She looked up at Owen with a puzzled look on her face, yet he only smiled lovingly at her.

"That's enough, Bella, I have made my choice," Owen said in a loving tone of voice, with a satisfied smile on his face.

Karen and Veronica sat back and both women looked up at Owen, hopeful he would say her name, recognizing her effort and desire to please him.

"I love and appreciate how you both worked together to please me and remembered to share. I am very pleased, especially with you, Dee-Dee. I know that it was not natural for you to share, yet you did so. I just wanted to tell you that I noticed that," Owen said glancing first at Karen and then at Veronica as he spoke. "I have decided that Bella will go first, I could tell that she desired to please me the most. But don't worry, you will get your turn, Dee-Dee," Owen said with a wink to Veronica who sat there, feeling put off and slightly dejected, she didn't like to lose or be second-best at anything.

"Thank you, Master!" Karen said with a squeal of delight and spun on the spot and instinctively got on her hands and knees and waited for her Master to mount her and take her.

Somehow in the swift motion Karen had managed to hike up her skirt to her waist. Owen positioned himself behind Karen and shifted his cock near Karen's pussy and out of eagerness and instinct, Karen reached between her legs and grasped Owen's cock and positioned it at the entrance of her most womanly of places. Karen groaned out of sheer excitement and lust as she felt his fat cock-head kiss her nether-lips.

"Don't worry, Bella, I won't make you beg. I know how long you've waited and how badly you need me," Owen said as he started to slowly thrust into Karen.

"Bless you, Master!" Karen said in a low groan as her Master's cock began to sheath itself inside his new, eager Slave for the first time.

Both Master and Slave savoured the delicious delights of 'first joining' and paused drink in the momentous moment. Karen looked over at Taryn and at that very moment, without saying a word they both knew what the other was thinking and feeling. Taryn remembered what it was like to have Owen slide into her for the first time, and Karen knew why Taryn so fervently served this man who now owned them both.

Karen gasped when Owen withdrew swiftly until just the head of his cock parted her pussy lips. It wasn't the hard slam back inside her that made Karen squeal out of shock, but rather the fact that Owen used her own hair for leverage as he hammered away at her long-neglected pussy. After the shock dissipated Karen found that the savage pace to the fuck, along with the tugging of her hair brought out the submissive in her even more. Karen felt ever so feminine at that moment as it was clear to her any and all those in the room just who and what she was, she was a Slave of the man who fucked her like he owned her . . . because he did!

Karen growled and groaned at that thought as she almost went blind with lust and began to thrust madly back against Owen's thrusts. Owen knew that it would not take long for Karen to cum and he wanted to cum with her so he increased the pace of his fucking even more. Owen growled and Karen moaned as the first of Owen's cum hit the insides of Karen's pussy. Karen's eyes shot wide open as her orgasm hit her and she quaked and shook with the knowledge that she had successfully been a vessel for her Master's pleasure. Owen held his cock wedged deep within Karen as his cum poured out of his cock and into deeply inside Karen's pussy.

When their respective orgasms were finished they lay together with Owen still imbedded within Karen as the pair breathed deeply to recover from the intense fuck. Much too soon for Karen's tastes did Owen climb off of her and slide his softening cock from her pussy. Karen whimpered as she looked back at Owen with a mournful look as he sat back in the chair, still breathing heavy.

"Cat, untie Dee-Dee. Bella, turn over. Red, get me hard again," Owen said after a brief moment of respite.

"Yes, Master," Taryn, Karen and Rosina said in unison and the moment almost brought a tear to Karen's eye, as the sense of belonging and family struck her at that moment.

It didn't take long for all three women to do what they were told and all three waited for Owen's next command, Veronica especially. Everyone knew or suspected what was going to happen next and even Veronica couldn't deny that she was looking forward to her first fuck from a man in years. Taryn however kept on sucking on Owen's cock as he spoke.

"Dee-Dee, kneel between Bella's legs," Owen said with a confident tone of voice.

"Yes, Master!" Veronica said with a squeal of delight and in a second she was on her knees with her face less than a foot from her mother's wet and leaking pussy.

"Dee-Dee, what do you see?" Owen asked calmly.

"Pussy, Master" Veronica responded quickly.

"Who's pussy?" Owen asked calmly.

"M . . . Bella's pussy, Master," Veronica corrected herself quickly.

"What is Bella? Or rather who does Bella belong to?" Owen asked curiously.

"She is a Slave, Master. She is your Slave, Master," Veronica said, her eyes never wavering from staring at the pussy she had desired for so long and ate out on a number of occasions in the past few months.

"As long as we have that straight, you may eat your Master's cum out of MY Slave, Bella, as I fuck you!" Owen said with a cocky grin on his face,

Veronica lunged forward and stuck her tongue deep into her mother's pussy and began to give it the most eager tongue-lashing she had ever done. Owen shifted forward in his chair and Taryn regretfully let his cock slip from her mouth and she took her place on the couch. In a flash he was kneeling behind Veronica who was oblivious to where he was until he placed his hand on the small of her back.

"Beg me!" Owen said in a commanding tone of voice as he waited with his cock hanging between Veronica's legs.

"Please fuck me, Master! I need your cock in me!" Veronica said in a needy whine as she shifted and lunged back at Owen.

"What are you?" Owen asked in a cocky manner.

"I am a Slave, Master. I am your Slave, Master. Now please fuck me! Show me your power! Demonstrate why you are my Master and CLAIM ME!" Veronica begged as she glanced over her shoulder at Owen.

polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers