Reformation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers

Way wrong answer! Owen slammed into Veronica with such intensity that he shoved her face into Karen's pussy. Owen reached underneath Veronica and grasped a handful of breast in each hand and proceeded to hammer away at his newest and most reluctant Slave with animal intensity. For her part, Veronica was on fire for the man who savagely fucked her and at that very moment she had no doubts who her Master was. Surprisingly she was not troubled by that fact. Veronica fought to keep her senses enough to continue to eat her mother's pussy, like she had been ordered to, but with the sensations of pleasure rocketing through her body at that moment it was tough! Veronica lost control of her body as her orgasm ripped through her body. Veronica quaked, moaned, squealed, shook and flooded Owen's cock with her juices as her powerful orgasm ripped through her. Veronica had to pause eating Karen's pussy as she surrendered to the sweet bliss that her Master had given her.

Because he had already cum this evening, Owen was able to restrain himself from cuming with Veronica. When Owen pulled out of her still twitching pussy, Veronica thought that her first fuck from her Master was over, but she was wrong. Veronica expected for Owen to sit back and not grasp her butt-cheeks and pull them apart like he did. Veronica had just managed to look back at Owen as he started to sink his cock into her ass. Her own orgasm had slicked up his cock well enough that it slid in with little difficulty but still it hurt like hell.

"Do you know why I am fucking your ass, Dee-Dee?" Owen asked in a snarling tone of voice as he hovered over Veronica with his cock fully embedded in her ass.

"OW! OW! OW! No, Master!" Veronica cried in pain as her asshole stretched to accommodate the massive invader.

"Because I can! I am your Master, so every part of you belongs to me, is that clear?" Owen said with a commanding voice which was tainted with a touch of evil.

"Yes, Master, I understand! I am yours, all of me to do with as you please. Ow! Ow! Ow! But you're hurting my ass, Master! Please pull out!" Veronica replied in a whimper as her eyes conveyed the hurt and pain that her ass was in.

"As your Master I could choose to continue to fuck your ass and ignore the pain you're in. Instead, as a good Master, I will respect your limits and pull out of your ass," Owen said as he pulled out of Veronica's ass and her ass sighed a blissful sigh of relief and started to close up, now that the invader had left.

"Thank you, Master," Veronica cried and whimpered in a mixture of pain and relief as Owen scooped Veronica up in his arms and held her tenderly.

"The first rule of being a Proper Master or Mistress is that everything is 'Safe, Sane, and Consensual.' While I am your Master and I can do anything I wish to you, I must still respect your limits. While it is my job to push your limits I must still respect the fact that there are some things that you simply can't stand. Do you understand? I have power and authority over you, but I must use that power wisely, do you understand?" Owen explained in a calm and controlled manner as he hugged Veronica as she whimpered and calmed down while listening to his explanation.

"Yes, Master," Veronica replied as she looked up at him with wet eyes of appreciation.

"Now, clean my cock so I can fuck, Cat!" Owen said and at that Veronica's eyes went wide in shock and fear for she knew that his cock had just been up her ass.

"Relax, get a washcloth. But you will suck me hard, once it is clean." Owen said and Veronica breathed a sigh of relief as she scurried off to retrieve the washcloth. "Red, sixty-nine, Bella! Cat, I wanna try to fuck you, standing up, so get ready!" Owen said with a self-assured grin on his face.

"YES, MASTER!" The three woman squealed in delight in unison.

Taryn leapt from the couch and in a flash was in position over Karen's body and had a mouthful of her long-time friend and recent Fellow-Slave's pussy. Karen groaned in satisfaction before she reached up and started tonguing Taryn's pussy. It seemed appropriate that Karen was sharing her celebration of Collaring with Taryn. For it was her experience with Taryn, those four years ago that started the chain of events which ended up with her being bound to the same man as the woman she was eating out now. Nowhere in either woman's mind did it seem strange anything that was happening in the room or amongst their family.

Veronica dropped to her knees and quickly wiped Owen's cock clean before she wrapped her lips around his cock and started to suck it. Veronica was amazed the difference a few hours could make, she had gone from frustrated Dominant to Slave or rather 'Switch' and she didn't care. She loved her Master, Owen and wished to show him how much she appreciated him in how she sucked his cock. Owen looked down at Veronica and smiled his approval of her blowjob and she was happy to be given his approval, she needed to know that she pleased him.

* * *

After the sex was over that evening the five people walked the weary, yet satisfied walk of well-fucked people towards their bedrooms. Rosina stopped Karen and Veronica before they entered their bedrooms, making sure to have a quiet word with them. She waited until after Owen and Taryn had entered their bedroom before she spoke up.

"Bella, Dee-Dee," Rosina said as she neared the back of the basement suite.

"Yes, Cat," Karen said as she and Veronica turned and gave their attention to Rosina.

"Set your alarm for five-thirty and come wake me, there is a tradition to see to," Rosina said with confidence.

"Five-thirty? Why?" Veronica balked.

"What tradition?" Karen asked curiously.

"I will explain everything tomorrow morning, just come wake me and make sure you don't wake Master or Mistress Red when you do," Rosina explained and looked back and forth between Karen and Veronica as she did.

"Okay," Karen agreed.

"Sure," Veronica grumbled but nodded her head agreeably.

polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers