Regaining Control

Story Info
He takes his life back after he catches his wife cheating.
8.5k words
4.27
33.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers

"Mr. Reynolds." The private investigator I had hired shook my hand as I slipped into the other side of the booth. His expression and the manila envelope on the table did not bode well for this meeting. "I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you."

I regarded him with a smirk. "I wish I could say I was shocked and surprised but, obviously, I hired you."

"Do you want to see?" he asked.

I was torn. I didn't really care about the details, but I should see the evidence before I confronted Laura with it. "Yep, let me see it."

The Pulitzer Prize was safe for the time being. What these shots lacked in artistic merit, they made up for in capturing the facts. "Glenn." I should have known. I never trusted him as far as I could throw him, but, still, it was disappointing.

"This should give you plenty of leverage when you file for divorce."

I pitied the PI sitting across the table from me. His voice was so very jaded. "Yep, but is that really what I want to do?" I was going to need some time to decide, and to do a little research.

This was going to be an interesting meeting. Two weeks of searching the internet had yielded a single lead worthy of follow-up. I had skipped out of work at 3:30 to see if things were going to work out. I stepped up to the large house and rang the doorbell.

The man who answered the door had a touch of grey in his brown hair. "Mr. Reynolds. Welcome. I'm George Williams."

"Nice to meet you."

"Come in. Come in." I moved into the foyer. This guy had all the charm of a used car salesman. He was starting to creep me out. "I know you're a busy man. You probably want to meet Alex right away."

"That would be great." George led me into what I presume was some kind of sitting room. The two ladies occupying the room were not sitting. They were kneeling on the floor in the center of the room, fingers interlaced in front of them, feet crossed behind them, knees touching elbows, foreheads on the rug, and their asses in the air. 'So that's what 'diamond position' looks like' I thought. Oh, one last thing. They weren't wearing a stich of clothing.

"This," George said, pointing to the platinum blonde, "is Michelle, and this," pointing to the brunette, "is Alexandra. She's the one you were interested in." My poker face was getting a workout. I felt like I just got a straight-flush off the initial deal. 'No cards for me, thanks. I'll just play these.' "This envelope contains the result of her latest checkup, including an STD exam. I'm sure you would like to get acquainted. We'll leave you alone." I'm pretty sure he just told me to have my way with her. "Alexandra, you will follow Mr. Reynolds' commands as if they were my own. Michelle, come." Michelle jumped up quickly and followed George from the room.

Time to kick the tires. "Alexandra, please stand at ease."

"I'm sorry, Master, I don't know what that means." 'Master'. I guess I'll have to get used to that.

"Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and clasp your hands behind your back." She was quick to comply. When she settled into position, I realized she was pretty in the face. I examined her slowly. Her finger nails, her hair, her lips. I'd like to say I avoided looking at her naughty bits, but I'm a guy, and she was naked. Sue me. "Please open your mouth." Her teeth were nice. Wait! What am I doing? Buying a horse? "Thank you. Please close your mouth and look at me." Lovely brown eyes. "Alex. May I call you Alex?"

"You may call me anything you wish, Master."

Crap! Take control, John! "Are you aware of your situation?"

Her eyes instantly filled with tears. "Yes, Master. My Master is looking for a new master for me."

Crap! What is it about cryin' dames that turns a guy's resolve to mush. I took Alex's hand and led her over to the couch. I sat down and grabbed her by the hips, guiding her to sit in my lap. "Let's try this again. What is your full name?"

"Alexandra Elisabeth Fulton."

"Hi Alex. My name is Jonathan Maxwell Reynolds. How did you come to be in Mr. Williams' service?"

"My father died of cancer when I was 13. My mother used the insurance money to pay for my college. She died in a car accident driving home from my graduation. I was alone and adrift when I met my Master. He took me in and gave me structure. He ordered my life and kept me sane. I've been with him for twelve years now." The tears started to well up in her eyes again.

And now George Williams was casting her aside. This guy was an asshole. "Alex, my wife is having sex with another man behind my back. It seems to me we have something in common. We have both been betrayed and abandoned." Alex sniffled, trying to hold back the tears. "Will you follow my command, Alex?" She nodded her head. "Cry with me." I let the tears flow as I hugged Alex around the waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she sobbed. We cried and cried, and got it out of our system. When we had got ourselves back together, I said, "I think we can work this out, Alex, but I don't know what I'm doing. Will you help me be a good master?"

She nodded her head, both of us reluctant to let go of each other. She said, "The first thing is to never admit to your submissive that you don't know what you're doing."

The grin that crept across her face was infectious. "You little SCAMP!" I punctuated my admonition with a firm smack across her backside.

"Oh! Master is learning." I think we've got a keeper here.

"Come live with me, and be my love, and we shall all the pleasures prove."

"Yes, Master."

"Although I expect we will prove a few pleasures Marlow didn't even consider."

"There is nothing new under the sun."

"Touche! I think we're going to get along just fine. Please go find Mr. Williams so we can conclude our business." My eyes were glued to her sweet backside as she got up and left the room.

When George, Alex, and Michelle returned, I had almost gotten used to the girls being naked. "Have you come to a decision, Mr. Reynolds?"

"Alex and I have come to an agreement."

"Fantastic! Alexandra, I shall miss you terribly. Goodbye."

"Wait. Wait." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Surely it will take some time for her to gather her things..."

George didn't disguise his condescending look. "Everything she HAD is mine. And now, everything she HAS is yours. Goodbye."

"How much to rent her room for the night?" George turned around slowly as I pulled my wallet from my back pocket.

"One hundred dollars."

I handed him five twenties and turned to face Alex. Her eyes had filled with tears again. "You are now mine. You will spend the night here. You will have all of your things packed before you go to work tomorrow. Here is my card, and here is forty dollars for incidentals. You will call me tomorrow from work and we will coordinate exactly when you are to arrive at my house. Do you require anything else to accomplish the tasks I have assigned you?"

"She will need some clothes to go to work in tomorrow," George piped in. I handed him sixty dollars more.

"I expect that to buy me a respectable wardrobe for my new pet, rather than you taking a pile of clothes to Goodwill." I needed to get out of here before I punched this guy. I turned back to Alex. "My cell is on that card. You will call me if any need arises that you feel needs my input. I will see you tomorrow, Alex." I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her soundly before I walked out the door.

"Hi, Sweetie. How was your day?"

"Uh!" Laura almost made it to the table with her armload of stuff. No sense in making two trips when you can make one and drop half the stuff you're carrying half-way to your destination. "If I wrote everything down that goes on in that office and submitted it as a script to a soap opera, they'd reject it as not believable," she sighed.

"Sounds like a tough day. I'm sorry, Sweetie."

"I'm gonna change my clothes and walk the dog."

While she was gone, I pulled out a few things for our little talk. Two manila envelopes. After she returned and gave the dog a treat, the smelly little freak came over and jumped in my lap like he hadn't seen me in ages. I scratched his butt and rubbed his chest and then put him back on the floor.

"Laura, come here a minute."

"What is it? I was going to fix dinner." She came into the living room drying her hands with a dish towel.

"I need you to take a look at what is in this envelope."

She's good. If I didn't know she was cheating, it would be hard to detect the signs of trepidation in her manner. As she thumbed through the pictures, a few tears slid down her face. "Why aren't you yelling at me?"

I'd been working on my answer for three weeks now. "You obviously aren't satisfied with our relationship. Neither am I. Now that you have surrendered the moral high-ground, things are going to change."

"You're going to divorce me." A fresh batch of tears has started making its way down her face.

"Actually, that's my last resort, unless, of course, you want to go ahead and end it. I must warn you that my lawyer is primed to try and put you in the poor house." Minimal reaction from her. I bet she's played this scenario out in her mind since she started cheating on me. "I would also do my best to try and destroy Glenn's life." I let her stew for a while on that one. "Do you want a divorce?"

"No."

"What do you want?"

"I want things to go back to the way they were."

"That's not going to happen."

"What IS going to happen?" She met my eyes for the first time since seeing the pictures.

"First of all, I've opened a new bank account in my name only at a different bank and my paychecks are being directly deposited to that account."

"But I've gotten better about my spending!" she pleaded.

"Yes, you have, but that's like saying 'The democrats realize they have to cut the budget, too'. When we got married, you said you wanted to control the finances. I was naive enough to think we had the same ideas about money. Combining our bank accounts was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made. That mistake has now been rectified."

"How are we going to split up the bills?" Laura asked.

"Since I make three fourths of our income, I'll pay three fourths of all the bills. If you make a purchase for the household and want to be reimbursed for it, save the receipt. I'll to the same," I replied.

"I hate keeping track of receipts," she growled at the table.

"That's a shame. Then you'll eat the entire cost of whatever you buy. I'd suggest sending me shopping more often."

"Wait. That doesn't leave me very much money."

I shrugged and told her, "Get a better job." It's a good thing looks can't kill. "Secondly, I will not have sex with you until I know for sure that you AND Glenn don't have any STDs. Get tested and get me the results."

She looked at me incredulously. "You still want to have sex with me?"

"I love you. I have needs, and I really enjoy having sex with you." She studied me to see if she could believe me. "However, we do not have sex nearly enough to meet my needs. I'm going to make arrangements to take care of that."

"Are you telling me you are going to take a lover?" The expression on her face was priceless.

"You took one behind my back. I'm not going to hide what I'm doing from you."

"Don't you want me to stop seeing Glenn?" I'm pretty sure she never envisioned this conversation going in this direction.

"I don't care. I don't need to know all the gory details. Just don't lie to me about anything you're doing, and don't bring any kind of crud home. If I get the clap, you get divorced."

"I can't believe this conversation," Laura said slowly.

"I love you, and I am concerned for your happiness, but your happiness is no longer my primary concern." The doorbell rang. "I'll get that."

I opened the door to find a cute young lady. I say young. She's thirty-five, which is young to my forty-six. "Hi Alex. Come on in." She handed me a manila envelope as she came in the door. She was the polar opposite to my wife. Long brunette to my wife's short blonde. Five two to my wife's five eight. Light complexion to my wife's nice tan. Slim to my wife's heft. Alex could still lose a few pounds, but I felt certain I could pick her up in my arms. I closed the door behind her and lead her into the living room.

"Laura, this is Alex. Alex, this is my wife Laura."

Laura scanned slowly from me to Alex, and back to me. "John, who is this person?"

"Alex is my pet." Ladies and gentlemen, the train is off the rails!!

"What do you mean by 'pet'?"

I felt like the proud owner of a new car showing it off for my girl. "Alex is a submissive. She is here to attend to my every whim."

"You're kidding, right?"

Time for a demonstration. "Alex, please remove all your clothes." She unzipped her dress, dropped it to the floor and proceeded to remove her bra. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Oh god, John. Really?"

After she removed all her clothes, I leaned in and told her, "At ease, please." Her tits were now very much on display. My goodness, she's a cutie. "Alexandra has given me her life. I will do whatever I want to her, whenever I want to do it."

Laura actively ignored Alex, focusing her ire on me. "Should I call the cops?"

"This is not an abduction. Alex is here because she wants to be here."

Laura shifted her gaze to Alex, and then launched herself off the couch. "You get out of my house right now, you little SLUT!!" Alex bent over to retrieve her clothes. I availed myself of her extended posterior and spanked her as hard as I could, twice.

"STAND AT ATTENTION, SLUT!" The violence of my reaction took my wife by surprise. Alex came to attention with surprise and shock on her face. I moved to interpose myself between my wife and my pet. "She is MINE! If you don't like the way this is going, then consider us separated and GET THE FUCK OUT!" Once she took a step backwards, I knew I had regained control.

I turned back to Alex. A single tear had made its way down her face. "A slave cannot serve two masters. Do you serve me or my wife?"

"I serve you, Master."

I walked slowly around Alex like a drill instructor. Being out of her sight put her less in control. Also, I wanted to keep an eye on Laura. "I am not your master. Not yet. I aspire to that title. Until I have earned that title, though, you will refer to me as 'Sir'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"If I am not your master, then you are not my slave. What are you?"

Alex thought for a moment. "I am your slut?"

I spanked her on the other cheek. "Wrong! You are my pet. I said so earlier when I introduced you to my wife. You must pay attention. I will not have a stupid slave. Do you enjoy being used?"

"Yes, Mast...Sir."

"Ah ha! My pet can learn! Stand at ease." As she assumed the position, I placed my hand on her bare stomach and slid it down slowly, until I cupped her mound. I slid a finger in and she was very wet. Alex let a small moan escape. She was getting off on being spanked. I'm sure being naked and disciplined in front of a stranger only added to the thrill. I looked directly at my slut of a wife and put my freshly wetted finger in my mouth. "You are enjoying this, aren't you, Alex."

"Yes, Sir."

Laura was wide-eyed and took another step back. I bet she's never seen this side of me before. Time for some general rules. "The person before you is Mrs. Reynolds. You will address her as such. You will NOT obey any of her commands. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You may fulfill any request she makes of you at your discretion. 'Get me a glass of water' you may not do. That is a command. 'Please sweep the floor' you may consider doing as a courtesy to Mrs. Reynolds. That is a request. 'Please leave my house' you may not do because it is in direct violation of my wishes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You will have a safe word. Are you familiar with the concept of a safe word?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Did you have a safe word before?"

"No, Sir."

"Please, explain to me what a safe word is."

Alex kept her eyes front and center. "A safe word is a word for a submissive to use when they want whatever is happening to stop."

"Very good. Your safe word is 'pickle'. Please say your safe word."

"Pickle."

"Very good. You will notice that I use 'please' and 'thank you' frequently. Do not mistake my courtesy for a lack of resolve. I expect an equal level of courtesy in ALL of your dealings with other people. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Mrs. Reynolds is unacquainted with this type of relationship. Please see to her education, beginning now. Who holds the power in our relationship?"

"You do, Sir."

I smacked her bare ass again. She was pinking up nicely. "Wrong! You hold the power in this relationship. YOU have given control to ME. You could withdraw your gift, walk out my door, and make your own life at any time. I appreciate the honor and responsibility of your gift. Thank you." I moved in front of her, cradled her face in my hands, and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. Alex responded in kind. When I turned around, Laura was still in the same position, immobilized by my little speech. I picked up the two remaining manila envelopes from the table and handed them to my wife. "Here are the test results for Alex and myself. I look forward to receiving yours. Alex, please pick up your clothes and follow me."

Laura had started opening the envelope. "Where are you taking her?"

"I'm bedding her down in the computer room. I'll be making some modifications in there."

"I'm not cooking for her!" Laura yelled as we headed down the hall.

"I'm not asking you to."

I lead Alex into the computer room where I had cleared out a corner. I had Alex assist me in pulling a twin bedframe, box spring, and mattress out of the closet in that room. The set had belonged to one of my girls. We put it in the closet when we converted this room to a computer room. Laura rarely comes in here, so I regard the space as mine by default. The other bedroom is set up as a guest room. I pulled sheets, a blanket, and a pillow out of the linen closet and assisted her in making the bed.

"Sir, my former master only had a mattress on the floor for me to sleep on."

Apparently, I am incapable of turning away abused strays. "You are of no use to me if you are in pain from inadequate sleeping arrangements. Also, there is no way to store your accessories under your bed if your bed is on the floor. I will teach you efficiency if it kills me. Get on the bed on your elbows and knees." She jiggles in such a delicious way when she moves.

"Count the strokes and thank me for each one." I stood directly behind her and struck each cheek with a different hand. Smack! "One, thank you, Sir." Smack! "Two, thank you, Sir." After fifteen, her sex was glistening, and I eased two fingers inside her.

"Oh, god...."

I found her spot and stimulated her as roughly as I dared. "Come for me. Now!" Her orgasm immobilized her and squeezed the air from her lungs. She was a groaner. Very nice. I allowed her to come down slowly. "Get cleaned up and come down to dinner. I don't want to smell you for the rest of the evening." I went into the bathroom in my bedroom and washed my hands. A quick look in my closet, and I found the silk robe that I had never really liked. I then went to the guest bathroom and waited for Alex to finish freshening up. I handed her the robe and walked into the kitchen.

"Dinner's ready," Laura said as we came into the kitchen.

"Thank you, Sweetie." She had fixed a simple meal of tortellini with a meat sauce and toasted bread. "Get two glasses out of that cabinet there. Fill them half way with ice and then all the way with filtered water from the fridge," I directed my pet. She moved quickly to obey. I pulled one bowl and one fork out. I filled the bowl with my portion of the pasta and sat down at the table. When Alex came over with the water glasses, I pulled a chair closer to mine and bade her sit. "You will feed me exactly half of what is in this bowl and eat the rest."

EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers