All Comments on 'Regaining Control'

by EddyFox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Interesting story. The ending was rather sudden

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

In your sequel you can explain why Laura decided to cheat and what happens with Alex in the long term.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
KILLING THEM SOFTLY WITH KINDNESS

using real tough love and brainwashing, TK U MLJ LV NV

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Alex

Nice story but I do think that this is only half of it. We need some resolution on Alex - if she ends up with John and babies or becomes like a duaghter to him and moves out after finding somebody else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more truth than fiction in this

if you really arent part of the real bdsm scene u really cant understand how true this is. My wife came to me before we even dated and told the she couldnt live without me. Then months later after moving in with me she told me I was her natural master. I never really had punish her as my needs were always above her own and i did not demand she call me sir or master as i acquired the knowledge to properly "own" her. Watching her cum as the leather flogger lightly caressed her breast and nipples turning them pink was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. Years later she still wears her fine gold choker necklace as her collar. People like Laura in the story are to self centered to even be a loving wife. I realized early on my most important task was taking care of my slave/wife and that the real control isnt in the master but in the slave that willingly submits out of love and respect.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
WOW!

Awesome awesome story! I loved it to death! more pls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epically stupid

He has the wife cold. Why not divorce her? Why bring another woman into the mix and give the wife equal footing. If she could prove the relationship he might even end up in jail. Trafficking in human beings is a crime. This whole mess was simply ludicrous even for fiction.

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 7 years ago
Hes an asshole... BUT

...the fact he is an asshole doesnt detract feom the quality of writing. You lay it out well and with some thought. I actually found myself enjoying the story for what it was. Simple need for control. If you aimed for a good story you succeeded. However you have not created an erotic one. So I dont know how to rate it. The quality of writing is excellent but it lacks the sensory provocation of erotica.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
lol.....he's an asshole....NOT

the only assholes in the story are Laura and Glenn. John and Alex were upfront and honest, John's only mistake is giving that bitch half...give her pennies and tell her to get the rest from Glenn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
reality!

WOW a good dose of a real man acting like a man! I love this story. The only kink missing is having the guy knock his "slave" up out of love for her master. The predetermined father figure was already foreshadowed.

GREAT story!

Smokpole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love Hurts

I was very much intertain by this story...this was the best way I have seen a husband get even......and it made me laugh alot.......

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I really liked this tale and will save it

Well done 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous