All Comments on 'Regina Discovers Sex'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
way freakin' hot!

Whew! That's one scorcher of a tale, my friend... YES, a second part to this story is very much called for!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Hey.. I loved it...Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great mother daughter sex....

This is probably the best Mother daugther story I've read before. Keep up the great work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot hot hot

I am not usually one for the mopther daughter incest stories, but for some reason this one caught my eye and i am glad it did. It was incredible!! I think that a 2nd and 3rd and maybe even a 4th chapter are nessecary...make one with the sister and mother again...one with the friend and the mother or sister...and then one with evertyoen..includng the uncle...make it a free for all and then you will have one heckuva story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stupendous

This is the best M-D Story I have read to date. I cannot wait to see the additions. I have scenarios playing out in my mind and I hope you think the same way I do, keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I know how she feels about pussy

The description of the sensations about licking and tonguing pussy and assholes from both the giving and receiving part were perfect. I know exactly you feel.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years ago
Not usually my category

... but since I've found your other writings interesting I read it and am glad I did. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantabulous

Just a great story, very well written and extremely erotic. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Two words

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Storie

Love the M-d stories and this are great ! Very good work and thanks for writting this one . Hope to see the mom and the two gils together soon .... and how about a Auntie too ?

Wet kisses

Helena

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice

loved the ass play, and am certainly looking forward to the watersports!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very hott

that was very hott.i felt right There.gosh i came hard too .thank you but what really got me .....i think you have been there too like me.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot, but wordy

Hot story, but too much intelectual conversation. It just didn't flow naturally,and distracted the story. Otherwise the story was good

Max BrittonMax Brittonover 19 years ago
Such a red hot beginning

This is a reeally hot story ... please due a sequel .. I would love to read about the intensifying of the relationship with her mother, her sister, and her girlfriend.... but, as a minimum please give us more with her and her mother, as you left a lot of room for development .... (bondage, water sports, lesbian loving, incest, spanking, anal, stapon's, etc. etc. etc) ... also it would be great to see her and her mother and girlfirend, her and her sister, and her and her mother and sister ..... the possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more please

WOW! this was definately a great story! Definately keep writing, and I agree that there could be a little strap-on play, mild spanking, and so forth, but WOW, very hot as is!

sacksackover 19 years ago
Certainly not your typical incest fare......

but so well written I had to take notice!! Great job!

Sack

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!..I almost came reading that..EXCITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
slut sister

your a slut i never got off to something so much in my whole life

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MADE ME WET, GREAT DETAIL

Im not a lesbian, but that story made me so horny, i almst came in my pants. Fascinating detail..great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A GREAT JOB

THIS WAS MOST EXITING STORY I HAVE READ IN MONTHS.I COULDN'T MISS A SINGLE WORD OF IT.

BoldgoBoldgoover 17 years ago
All Of It ?

Read this & not cum? ...I don't think so!!

Great read - well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep cumming

Excellent story, very well written. Kept me cumming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE DO

The best story i've read on this site so far!! please make another!

xxxLiteracy_LostxxxLiteracy_Lostalmost 16 years ago
One of the best stories....

I've ever read on Literotica, or any other place on the internet, or in magazines. I know you continued it, so all I will say is thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Masterful storied

Simple, clever, instructive and beautiful. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot!

I enjoy reading stories of teens awakening to desire....this one was powerful! Very nice.

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
The taste of mom was like a nature wet a sweet

brilliant story may i say Regina discovers sex was so very hot and really horny .

i loved it so much . the writing was out standing as was the story. more please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good first attempt

very hot, great description of the actual sex, made me very wet.

One suggestion dear one of the things that makes incest taboo and exciting is the mental apprehension and struggle. You sort of pushed that aside a bit to easily for my taste

but I look forward to reading the rest of your wonderful tale

Mom Valerie

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 10 years ago
They're "sororal twins"

Since Regina (understandably) doesn't like to think of herself and her sister as "fraternal twins", I thought she might like to know that dizygotic twins who are both female are often called "sororal twins". :)

mngrampsmngrampsabout 10 years ago
Nicely done!

This is by far one of the best Mom/Daughter stories I've read on the old Lit. I'm anxiously looking forward to reading more! Thank you...

Tawny TTawny Tover 9 years ago
Mother/Daughter Delilght

Just read another of your stories. Keep up the good work. I'll be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just amazing. We'll done. Handles tastefully (pun intended)!C

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story as usual. Can't wait to read next chapter.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your descriptions of everything associated with the female vaginal area is so eye opening it makes me wish that I was a female so I could enjoy the pleasures of the flesh that you so eloquently describe. I have read lots of lesbian stories but never have I been so educated about it in so much intimate detail. I love it and can't wait to read the next chapter in this series.

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
SO SO HOT!

Not only probably the best incest story I've read here but one of the best of any genre period.

Certainly getting an all-star bookmark, fave story and author and addition to best- ever folder.

Such a treat there are two more chapters...really likable characters, nicely fleshed out, both literally and figuratively...her making up/making nice with Patty will be a treat, and haven't even met her twin yet.

TwatluvinCDTwatluvinCD8 months ago

WOW! My Favorite Subject, the hottest story ever out of thousands that i have read, love the descriptions, especially about smells.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous