All Comments on 'Regretful Revenge'

by angelicaryan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN YOU GO TOO FAR

always keep and eye in the back of your head, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 THIS DEFINIETELY NEEDS AN EPI LOG

as well as Danielles side. There are several themes available here, Good luck. TK U MLJ LV NV

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
interesting tale

But the beginning implies the main character wants to make amend plus.we.never learn why danielle screws ashley the way she did....it could use another part,it can stand on its own but would be better with.more.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 11 years ago
Impressive story

I liked this story, although I think it might be better in Non-erotic. Obviously the revenge enacted is nonconsensual, but not in a way meant to appeal sexually. It's my opinion that the story is of a nonsexual nature. I found it very powerful though, and you absolutely had me engrossed and emotionally involved. I wanted Ashley to follow through on her second thoughts, especially when Danielle was naked and her co-workers were being called to witness. The woman had worked there for six or seven years and was respected and promoted. As Danielle looked at Ashley crying and asking "Please," through the tape, I felt so bad for her. I so wanted Ash to throw a coat over her or something and follow her gut which was telling her - this is too much. That was emotionally painful as were other scenes. I respect an author who can involve me to that level. If you want a second part, I'd think Danielle may very well file charges against the women. I also wonder if she has an explanation for running out on the rent that makes her less of a villain and more sympathetic. But no need to second guess. Impressive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it - the bitch deserved it all the way.

Great job author!

jrgg43jrgg43over 11 years ago
5 stars

I liked the pacing, the explanations, the disagreements between the group. This is very will written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Master... The Doctor Who one you perverted minded fools :P

It just makes me sad... Good story though

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
A good story but just that, a story.

If true, it was way overboard. It should have been enough to do it without stripping her. It was just sick to do it the way it did and I should hope they suffer for it and that she should apologize, well, they all should but especially her former friend and roommate.

Way too much and highly illegal, the word 'kidnapping' comes to mind. Although Danielle did a very bad thing and deserved some revenge this was way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It wouldn't take much for people who would do that to someone to turn on you. They say you are known by the company you keep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantstic!

Loved the story! Wish you went into more detail with the crowd's reaction and Danielle's body bouncing and sliding on the race car though. It would be great if you wrote another similar story about some female students getting revenge on a beautiful bitchy teacher like that in front of her students.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Needs a Follow-Up!

~ Cops?Arrests? Revenge? ~ Need a follow-up to let us know what happened in terms of events,and characters.

Horseman68Horseman68about 8 years ago
How totally Stupid!!!

What a stupid story. By my somewhat knowledgeable estimate the girls are looking at 8 to 10 years in prison. How cool

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
Definitely one mistake in this...

The first sentence of the last paragraph says they never talked of it again...

I'm willing to bet that when they were all arrested for, at least, Assault, Sexual Assault and Unlawful Restraint and the evidence of their fingerprints, Danielle's testimony and the eye witness testimony of "Yep, they were right there driving off when we came out" with its variations...

It wouldn't take long for one or more to plea bargain... and then you add Conspiracy To charges...

Yeah, pretty sure around that point *some* of them might have talked about it...

And after the slam dunk conviction of some of them, they might have talked about it at any of their parole hearings...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Revenge is best served hot and messy

I have a few ideas how Danielle could exact hot messy revenge. No cops and no charges are given. Danielle gets taken off of the ride and cared for by her employees of the store. She does get revenge on the other girls and makes them humiliate and degrade themselves over several months of slavery to her. Danielle does have friends that help with her revenge. I can think that the girls are taken to a sex store and made to service cocks through a gloryhole, made to service migrants at a camp, gangraped by a biker gang or two, walk around in chastity belts with vibrating dildos, wear a shock collar, and a whole lot more things. It would have been nice to have the main character try to make things up with Danielle but whatever the author comes up with would make good chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was sad and kinda horrible and instantly made me no longer horny. Been watching graphic CNC videos for an hour but this was genuinely just kinda upsetting.

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 1 year ago

The climax of the story, should have been Danielle suffering an involuntary orgasm as a final humiliation. That would have been deliciously erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some people are taking this story too seriously, talking about sexual assault and prison. If sexual assault charges were leveled against fictional characters, thirty percent of literotica characters would be cooling their heels in fictional prisons--- Geez!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fellow writer brought this story to my attention today. I have to agree that Danielle having an orgasm would have been the perfect ending. It should have been the entire reason to write the story in the first place. Maybe this other writer I'm talking about will rework this tale to give it the right kind of ending. I'd be tempted to do it myself, but I think a female writer would give it the proper justice it deserves. (Know what I mean YesterdaysChild?) angelicaryan wrote a good story, but without the proper ending on a site like this, it falls pretty flat. At least that's my two cents on the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is probably one of the best humiliation stories I've ever read. I don't know if the victim should have had an orgasm or not, but I certainly did!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lame ending, but it's a HOT story, and it deserves a much higher score!

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 1 year ago

(A BETTER ENDING TO THIS STORY)

I could see the utter desperation in her eyes. Then something happened. She was looking down at herself and shaking her head no. First slowly, then in a panic. Was she looking at her nipples, which were suddenly hard and erect, or was she trying to see between her legs? She was knock-kneed now, her feet twisted towards one another, but try as she might, she still couldn't close her legs. She couldn't hide what was happening from the crowd of employees and customers who had gotten strangely quiet with anticipation. More phones were produced, filming what was about to occur.

"My God," gasped Aster, "She's cumming!"

Even from the van we could see her clit swell up. I wondered how she could be excited, even as my own panties became soaked.

"NO," screamed Danielle, her voice suddenly an octive higher. Her hands were closed in tight fists. The look on her face was too horrible to describe. For a moment her eyes looked as if they might actually pop out of their sockets, like some crazy cartoon. Her whole body seemed to stiffen, then she threw her head back and made sounds that no longer sounded human. She sounded like some wild animal, or like an acoustic instrument turned far up beyond its normal limit. Her butt made slapping noises against the car, as she seemingly tried to throw herself off it...

Then she was spurting from between her legs, from inside herself, a thick fluid like drool, that made a spreading puddle beneath her. What should have been a private moment for her, shared only with a trusted lover, was now on public display. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she slumped back against the car, which continued to jiggle her this way and that. People in the crowd were laughing harder now, and calling her terrible names. She bowed her head and sobbed, sounding like a broken hearted little girl, sliding around in her own mess.

"Oh yeah," crowed Maria. "She's finished. Her life is over. Too FUNNY!"

We drove away, leaving her to drown in her own agony. We didn't quite realize it at the time, but we had completely broken her. Danielle was destroyed.

MisterRightAwayMisterRightAwayover 1 year ago

So what's an involuntary orgasm? It's when your body is reacting differently than your mind. Your mind may be crying "no," but your body is answering "yes." Apparently some rape victims suffer involuntary orgasms, adding to their humiliation after the fact, as if as victims they're somehow responsible for what happened. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

I agree that for this story to have been more erotic, Danielle should have suffered an orgasm as the crowd hooted and laughed, cheering her humiliation on. Sick? Absolutely! Still, that's what a Dark Fantasy is supposed to be---And Fantasy, of course, is what this story is all about. In reality, such a scenario wouldn't have played out the way it does in this tale, orgasm or not.

Whoever wrote "Regretful Revenge" posted this one story and disappeared. I wouldn't be surprised if it was written by a talented high school or college aged writer. Or, perhaps, it was an idea the writer kicked around since high school or college days. It's too bad the writer of this brilliant work never wrote a sequel. There's certainly many ways this story could have gone. As a pure humiliation piece, I agree with the other commenter that it is one of the best at Literotica. For those who can't understand the concept, all I can say is move on. There's plenty of stories out there you might find more to your liking. As for me, I rate this a solid 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so hot it's steaming! It really needs to be rewritten and broken into parts. What happened to Danielle afterwards? Did someone from the store find a way to release her? Was she molested by members of the crowd, using their fingers and mouths to rape her, as she shamefully orgasmed repeatedly? Were the police called, taking her away to mental ward, where her hair turned white overnight? Was she abandoned by her boyfriend, who ended up sleeping with Cara? Did her own drunken father, seeing her on the internet, call her a dirty, worthless tramp? What happened to the four young women who tried to destroy her? Did Danielle spend years hunting them down, punishing each of them sexually, in the most awful of ways? If ever a story needed to be expanded upon, this one certainly does!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A hot, HOT, story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a hot fuck Danielle would be later that night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I could be Danielle!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

3.78? Is that a joke? No wonder this story doesn't get the attention it deserves. Nobody wants to read a story rated that low. Fact is, this story should be a 4.30 or HIGHER! It's well written and it's hot. The editors should step in and up the rating. This story deserves better, and That's A Fact!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

With the crowd laughing and taking pictures of her, it made me all wet and horny. Even my boyfriend thought it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It may appeal to a limited audience, but this is an Erotic Tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous