Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

With a tear in her eye, she said, "I would love that too." So that's exactly what we did. After the girls went to sleep, Darcy and I were going to try to do an all-nighter. We didn't make it but it sure was fun trying.

Life went on and was good. We were a family again. In March we rented a little hall and all our relatives and close friends were back to see us get married again. The only thing different was that our girls were her bride's maids and my dad was my best man.

The ceremony was great and I said loudly the part, 'Till death us do part'. It brought a smile to Darcy's face. I loved to see her smile. After the wedding and at the hall Darcy pulled me aside and gave me another little present. I opened it to find that it was a cell phone.

"Honey, I have a cell phone," I said.

"This one is special. If you ever get an urge and you are afraid you can't handle it, there is a number you can call." She turned on the phone and went to the address book. "You see, Bobbit one is our home phone and Bobbit two is my cell phone. You call it and I will be there to get you out of trouble. I'm really trying to help you here," she smiled.

"Honey, you look so beautiful in that dress. I'm a very lucky man to have you."

"Good thing we didn't get married in September then."

"Why's that, Darcy?"

"Because I would be blown up like a balloon by then."

"What are you saying? Are you pregnant? I thought you always took birth control pills? I'm so happy, I'm going to be a daddy again. How did this happen? No, I know how it happened but when. Does anyone else know?"

"Easy, Rhett, I'll try to answer all these questions for you." She was almost laughing. 'Yes, I'm pregnant. It was probably from that almost all-nighter on New Year's Eve since our son Brett will be born around September 30th and no, no one else knows. I thought the baby's father should be the first to know. Now, let's go tell the grandparents."

Authors note: Most readers hate cheating spouses as do I, but every now and then I believe a person should be given a second chance. This is a real world we live in and cheating is the biggest cause of broken marriages. I feel good when I see a couple make it after given a second chance. Did Darcy deserve better? Of course she did, but that's what happens in the real world. A man cheating on his wife is every bit as bad as a woman cheating on her husband.

*

I know many readers will have mixed emotions after reading this story. The ones that reconciled with their mates and the ones that split up. Rhett and Darcy are still together today and Rhett really did learn his lesson and he did grow up. Feel free to leave a comment.

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers