Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he asked.

She just smiled and shook her head. Then she laughed a little.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" she asked.

Boy did he ever! He stood to lead the way and she followed him. When they made it outside, he asked her if she had anything in mind. She knew what he was thinking, but she wasn't about to give in so easily, so she suggested a movie. He was disappointed, but that didn't make him any less turned on, so he agreed, hoping that more would come of it later.

As they walked toward the movie theater a few blocks away, she couldn't help but smile because he had no idea what she had in store for him. He, on the other hand, was wondering what he would have to do to get her on her knees. When they got to the theater, she let him pay for the movie; after all, she was going to be treating him in other ways very soon. When she chose the back row, he let himself become hopeful for a minute. Maybe he'd at least get a little petting while they were here. He lost hope when the previews ended and she looked intently at the screen. He was just going to have to sit through this movie with nothing to show for it. About five minutes into the movie, he felt that maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all, the movie seemed decent. Just as he was coming to terms with things, he felt her hand on his knee. It wasn't much, but it was the most she had touched him all night and it was something at least. She rubbed his knee and then moved to his thigh.

With each stroke of her hand, she got closer and closer to his dick. His heart had started racing and it was all he could do to keep his breath under control. Finally! He wasn't surprised at this point when her hand reached the crotch of his pants and rubbed his dick. What did surprise him was when he felt her unbutton and unzip his pants. When her hand slipped inside his pants and wrapped around his dick, he squirmed in his seat. He looked around nervously, hoping no one knew what they were doing and when his eyes met hers, she gave him a devilish grin. He wanted to lay his head back and close his eyes to enjoy the moment even more, but he knew that would look out of place in a movie theater, so he tried to keep his eyes on the movie screen, just like she was.

The more she rubbed his dick, the more excited she became. She had known it would be exciting to do this in a theater, but she hadn't realized just how exciting it would be for her. Soon, he wasn't the only one squirming in his seat. She could feel his hard dick throbbing in her hand. It was so hot to the touch and she wanted it in her mouth. She wanted to feel his dick pressing against the back of her throat. As she continued to stroke his dick, she finished off her soda and took off the lid.

How was she keeping her cool? He couldn't figure out how she could be so nonchalant about jerking him off in the movie theater. He looked around. Then again, they were the only ones in their row and there were only a few people in the row in front of them. Luckily there were no kids in the theater. She had taken the time to notice their surroundings as well, but wasn't sure how comfortable she would be doing exactly what she wanted to do. She looked around one more time and decided to go for it. He met here eyes and saw something in them that he hadn't expected to see. He couldn't pinpoint it, but she was up to something—more than she was already up to. She dropped her cell phone, but what he didn't realize was that she had done it on purpose. As she leaned down to get it, she rested her head in his lap. It was then that he knew what she was doing, and he couldn't believe it, at least at first. As her mouth moved closer and closer to his dick, he held his breath and glanced around again. No one was watching, thank god. But part of him knew that he wouldn't have minded much even if they had been.

He could feel her breath on his dick and let out the breath he had been holding. She still had her hand on his dick and slowly lowered her mouth over the tip of it. It was all she could do not to deep throat him immediately. She had wanted his dick in her mouth all night, but she waited. She licked the tip of his dick slowly while she continued to stroke him. She then started sucking on the tip of his dick and ran her tongue down the side of it. She moved her hand up and down in sync with her mouth. She knew she needed to get used to his dick before she went all the way down. When she felt his hand going up her shirt and to her bra, she started licking and sucking more quickly. When his hand went under her bra and she could feel his fingers playing with her nipple, her head plummeted and she took the entirety of his dick in her mouth, with its tip hitting the back of her throat. She pushed as far down on it as she could before she had to come back up a little to get her bearings. When she had rammed his dick down her throat, he had almost come at that instant. Even with everything that had been happening, he hadn't expected that. She took her mouth off of his dick and picked up her soda cup. He assumed she just needed a drink, but when she came back down on his dick, he felt the ice cube in her mouth.

As she slid her mouth down his dick, the cold ice cube mixed with the heat from her mouth was providing a wonderfully mixed sensation that he hadn't felt before. She started alternating between sucking the tip of his dick, licking the shaft and then ramming his dick down her throat. He loved the feeling of his dick hitting the back of her throat and put his hands in her hair to guide her. He liked being in control and she loved it when he was dominant. He mostly just held her head in his hands, but occasionally he would pull on her hair. That's when she would get the most excited and would push his dick as far into her mouth as she could. The fourth time she took him deep into her throat, he could tell he was going to come soon. He whispered this to her to which she just looked up at him and smiled with his dick still in her mouth. She closed her eyes and went back to sucking him off, this time more quickly and urgently. She was trying to make him come! He tried to hold back, but the more he tried to focus on the movie, the harder she would try to make him come. He put his hand in her shirt again and squeezed her nipple hard, very hard, when he came.

He let out a groan, which he quickly tried to turn into a muffled cough when he remembered where he was. She kept her mouth on his dick, sucking down every drop of his cum that she could. When she finally came up for air, the last of his cum landed on her hand. She let go of his dick and brought her fingers to her mouth, licking off what remained. He just sat there, staring at her, then did the last thing either of them expected him to do—he grabbed her and kissed her.

Even though he had already come, he was hungry for her, he wanted her for everything she had already done and for everything he wanted her to do in the future. He simply wanted her. When they stopped kissing, she smiled at him, panting.

"Want to go somewhere else?" she asked, as she had earlier.

"Yes," he said. "This time I'm choosing where."

With that they were out the door.

She didn't know where they were going and she didn't care. She was on a high from what she had just done and was so turned on she knew that if he didn't fuck her soon, she was going to be fingering herself well into the night. Now that she had felt his dick in her mouth, she wanted it in her pussy.

They were almost at a run when she realized where they were going. His house wasn't far away, and that must be where he was taking her. She hoped that meant a hard fuck, but either way she would find a way to get herself off.

When they walked in the door, they didn't even turn the lights on. He led her to his room where he took off his shoes and she sat on the bed. She was waiting for him to throw her on the bed and fuck her, but he didn't. She looked at him, puzzled, and he smiled.

"I want you to do it yourself," he said.

She was shocked and disappointed and she also didn't know if she could do it in front of someone. She had never fingered herself in front of anyone, so she was shy. When she looked unsure, he walked over and took her shirt off, followed close behind by her bra. He grabbed one of her tits in his hand and started sucking on her nipple.

He looked up at her and begged, "Please?"

No sooner had it come out of his mouth than her fingers went almost involuntarily to her pussy. She put in two fingers and started fingering herself slowly as he continued sucking on her nipples. He reached around behind him, but she barely noticed. When he grabbed her hand out of her pussy and licked her fingers, she wasn't sure what to expect. All of a sudden she felt something hard ram into her pussy, but she knew it wasn't his dick. He stood over her, ramming this object into her pussy over and over again. She was surprised and excited and didn't know what to do. She laid there with her legs apart letting him fuck her with this object because she loved the mystery in it. She loved the look of power and control on his face. She loved that he was doing whatever he liked with her. She was his.

While he rammed her pussy with the unknown object with is right hand, he used his left hand to grab her tit hard. He pinched her nipple so hard that a whimper escaped her mouth, at which point he rammed her harder with the object in her pussy. "Harder!" she yelled, and he rammed it harder. "Oh yes, fuck me!" she yelled. As he rammed her hard he used his other hand to unbutton his pants and let them fall to the ground. She didn't even know what was happening until he pulled the object out of her pussy, which she then realized had been a candlestick, and slammed his dick into her pussy. She let out a yell of pleasure because as much as she had been enjoying the candlestick, it was nothing compared to his dick.

As he rammed his dick into her, just as hard as he had been ramming the candle into her, she started bucking her hips against him. She wanted him as deep as he could go, and she was getting it. He pulled on her hair as he fucked her and it only made her fuck him back harder and harder. She didn't even have time to say out loud that she was going to come before she was yelling and moaning louder than she ever had before. The orgasm had come over her before she had expected it and she was rocking against him with the feeling rushing over her. He was still fucking her and it made her shudder involuntarily in pleasure. Soon he was speeding up again, fucking her harder and harder. She knew he was about to come so she raised her hips and took him in as deeply as she could. She fucked him hard until she heard him let out a loud moan and felt the throbbing of his dick as he came. He collapsed on top of her and she kissed him. He was glad he had agreed to the movie. At this point the two of them were both wondering where things would go from here, but they would just have to wait and see. No rush. He lay down beside her and kissed her, then they fell asleep.

12