Rekindled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled from my hand after another moment, and gently climbed atop me. Though He was gentle, He was insistent, pinning my tiny form beneath His. Slowly, His fingers wrapped around my wrists, lifting my arms above my head and holding them there. My body was so exposed to Him, flesh to flesh with His warmth. I felt His knee nudging my legs apart so He could kneel between them, His throbbing cock pulsing against my inner thigh. I was helpless beneath Him, vulnerable, and yet I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that I was safer than I had been in months.

The grip around my wrists tightened. For a brief moment, I thought that He had bound me; however, after a moment's hesitation, the brush of skin against skin confirmed that it was still His strong fingers holding me fast and nothing else.

"Trust Me." The words glided through my body like the soothing touch of ice on an aching sunburn. I shivered; I could feel His cock pressing more insistently against me, but hesitating.

He whispered again. "Trust Me."

His body was fully between my legs now; His free hand was on my right breast, caressing it so tenderly, fingertips taking the nipple and rolling the hardening nub firmly back and forth until I mewed in pleasure.

I could feel His cock right against my entrance, slipping back and forth against the slickness that had somehow pooled there. When had I gotten so wet? And when had every nerve in my body suddenly been lit on fire?

"Trust Me, little one. Trust Me."

He was looking into my eyes as He pushed forward. We both gasped as the head of His cock slid into me; my hips lifted without my realizing, eager to take Him deeper into me. My feet slid up the back of His calves, our entire bodies locked in something so intimate that I could not fully comprehend it all.

Etienne did not stop pushing into me until He had reached His limit, buried fully to the hilt into my body. He looked down into my eyes, whispering, "do you trust Me, My Isabeau?"

If my hands had been free, I would have caressed His face and run my fingers down His chest.

"I...yes, Etienne...yes, Master, I do trust You."

He moved against me then, long strokes, sinking to the hilt, withdrawing almost entirely before pressing fully back into me again. I found myself moving against Him, my wrists captured tightly within in His grasp.

I was fully bound by Him, His flesh pinning us together.

His strokes grew faster, stronger, grinding His hips against mine. His free hand was tugging now at my nipples, firm and almost painful, but in the deepest and most delicious of ways.

His cock was striking a place inside me that almost felt foreign in its bliss, sending shockwaves of pleasure up my spine and flooding out through my entire body. It was passion, it was fire. It was want and need and desire that overflowed until I could not help but scream. "I...please, Master, I..."

His voice was a growl into my ear.

"Cum, Mine. Let go for Me, and cum..."

As He spoke, He released my nipples and reached down to brush against my clit, pinching it lightly in His fingers.

My hips shook and bucked against Him. His words were the final straw I needed, and the pressure on my clit caused me to explode. I wailed His name in a scream to the heavens, my eyes screwing closed as white light smashed like broken glass at the edges of my vision. I felt Him shudder against me, groaning my name in my ear, as His hot ropes of cum flooded me to the core, claiming me as His and His alone.

He rubbed my clit against with His fingers, leaning into my neck to sink His teeth against my flesh, softly biting at the sweet spot where my neck and shoulder joined.

The pleasure overwhelmed me then, and I passed out.

///

When I returned to my senses, I was cradled against His chest. He had drawn the blankets over us both and was gently rubbing my shoulders and caressing down my neck. His lips were pressed again and again against my collarbone, His fingers tangling tenderly in my hair.

I felt entirely drained, as though I could not move even if I wished. My entire body was quivering, pressing against His chest for support.

He pressed His mouth softly against my ear.

"Sleep, My little one. Don't fight it, let yourself rest. I am so proud of you, My precious girl. I will be here when you wake up. Trust Me. "

And in that moment, I knew.

I did trust Him.

12