All Comments on 'Relax and Enjoy'

by mysticwoman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes, okay I get the picture.

You have this fantasy of having sex with your male partner and a female. You assume that every male reader would want this to happen. You assume this is erotic to every male and probably some females as well. But unless you are into sharing your loved one and you get off on watching them fuck someone else, which of course 99% of people on this site do like that sort of thing. So all the sluts and swingers and anytype in between will like this story. Personally if my wife did this to me we would be divorced soon afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ignore the earlier comment.I liked this erotic sto

I liked the suspense & teasing in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
pretty good but a bit over the top

oral, anal and FMF threesome with bi women all at one time??? Just a bit ovr the top, me thinks but very erotic nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed the story

First, this was good for a first story. The author did a good job in capturing the wife and her emotions as I really felt like I could see her. I just wish that I knew a little more about the wife before that day to better appreciate the drastic change.

The story was a little busy with the anticipated and some unanticipated things. I encourage the author to keep writing.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Very sexy

A very erotic piece. It seems that the husband was happy with the outcome so what's the problem? Erotic literature is supposed to be, well, erotic. Ya know, sexual. It's wonderful that this wife has decided to play better with her husband. One thing that would have added to it a bit would have been a little exploration of why. What gave her the push to do this? What was the turn on that got her started? All the sex was hot and the only comment is that it approached wishful thinking on the guys part. I have the suspicion that most men would burn out long before he did. But with 2 sexy women .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lube

You have to be joking, enjoying anal for the first time without lube and more lube! Otherwise good.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
!

So where did she learn her New tricks ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The payback?

A divorce. Expose him to diseases. All the suddenly new behavior? She's cheating and feeling guilty. Surprise assault! Divorce the bitch.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just can't get very excited over a bisexual whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous