Relax and Enjoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our eyes met, I demanded "Fuck my ass."

You had wanted to before, but I had always said no. You looked at me completely astonished at the demand.

Again, I told you "Fuck my ass HARD, Tom."

I knew that you were almost spent and this was going to be the grand finale of the evening. But you couldn't say no to such a request. You moved off the bed and pulled me up against your chest. You weren't going to give me a chance to change my mind. Your hard cock positioned at the entrance of my ass and in one fast and brutal thrust you were completely in me and stretching my tight hole. I screamed in pain, but I wasn't going to change my mind now.

As you let me become accustomed to your hard cock in me, Shelle made her way down the bed to where we were. Shelle kissed me gently, telling me how good it before thrusting the dildo up into my tender pussy. You began move slowly in and out of my ass, making me moan from the pleasure and pain I was feeling. My virgin ass began to accept your hard thrusts as my pussy was brutally fucked with the dildo by Shelle.

I was trapped between the two of you as you fucked my holes hard and fast. All I could do was enjoy the ride, just as I had told you throughout the evening. As you grinded against my ass, I felt a new type of orgasm building. The combination of your cock reaming my virgin ass, Shelle fucking me with the dildo, and her hot tongue darting in and out of my mouth was too much for me. As I felt you shoot your final load up my ass, I came with the hardest, most violent orgasm that I had ever had. My body convulsed so hard that it forced all of us to collapse on the bed. We landed on the bed as a twist of flesh as we all enjoyed the aftershocks of our orgasms. Completely worn out from the evening's events, we had no other choice but to lay there intertwined. We soon fell asleep since our bodies were no longer able to take anymore.

The next morning, Shelle was gone when we awoke. We laid in bed wondering outloud what took us so long to try so many new things. You laughed as you got up and told me that paybacks were a bitch. Before I could ask, you walked out of the room.

12