Relaxing Ride Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How silly of us. I hugged Cindy and told her that by the time we got back up to the room, I was a nervous wreck. I wanted her so bad and hoping she would make the first move since I couldn't find enough nerve. If you didn't, I figured once you fell asleep, I would put a move on you. I would pretend to be sleeping and roll over to your side of the bed and snuggle up under the pretense that I was fast asleep and cold. If you woke up then I was hoping you might try to steal a peak or cop a feel while you thought I was asleep. That would have been a good start. If you didn't wake up then I was going to try and feel you up anyway by flopping my hand on you breasts or pussy.

Maybe even just go ahead and kiss you. I could always blame it on a bad dream if you got weird about it. I was acting like a child I know but God I was so horny and so desperate. I never wanted anyone or anything so bad in my life Cindy. I hope I didn't disappoint you. "No sweetheart" you didn't disappoint me, you have filled a great emptiness in my life. I love you Rose" "I love you Cindy", and with that we snuggled in each other's arms and fell fast asleep.

Any comments or exchanging of stories are welcome especially from other woman who love younger woman.

12