Religion and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

Anyway, it's been two years now. Heidi has not got pregnant. I don't know why because she's insatiable. We've fucked multiple times every day except during her periods (and even edging into them often). Maybe it's because I've also fucked Helen two or three times a week, always multiple times. In fact, Heidi seems the most insatiable when I return to her after fucking Helen. I don't think I ever have an erection that isn't in a female in one way or another. I'm sure both Heidi and I would rather I wasn't having sex with Helen. But it's a tricky situation. Heidi can't really bring herself to break with her mother, just emotionally based on years of her mother being a supportive mother. From my standpoint, Helen really is a very good fuck, she loves it. Plus, we're all in business together and ending one thing risks ending everything. We both have urged Helen to go out and find some guys to fuck her and she actually has. But so far none have become permanent or even semi-permanent.

However, I've become a permanent part of the business. It's split evenly three ways between Helen, Heidi and me. I was responsible for us opening an outfitters store, selling to others the kind of equipment we use ourselves on our trips with clients. And the business has grown. I've got it all in legal contracts, including my marriage to Heidi. We all live in the same house but I sleep with Heidi. She's my wife and I love her dearly. As for religion, well, Heidi and I go to church regularly. I have to admit that I've decided much of religious dogma is based on writings by people who were trying to describe something beyond their understanding. So I accept we need to be good in every way we can. But I don't think religion says you can't have sex, married or not. So I've changed. And I doubt if I'm done changing.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers