Religion Can Justify Anything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help blushing when I told him that I was still a virgin there. I didn't tell him that I had offered it to Michael, or that he couldn't get hard. Suddenly I realized that I was betraying Michael for painting him in such an inadequate light. He had always given me pleasure....Well, maybe not for the last year or so.... Anyway, I let Arthur think that I had intentionally saved my asshole for him.

He was very happy about that.

Arthur's cock grew larger as I continued to suck it, until I could barely keep the head of it in my mouth. My jaws were getting tired, but I continued to lick and suck at it, while stroking the shaft with my gloved hands, until Arthur gave a grunt and shot off. Some of his come went down my throat, but most of it landed on my face and the veil on my hat. When I started to wipe it off, he told me to let it dry that way, which turned me on even more.

After that he sat back and asked me to stand up and strip in front of him, but to leave on my hat, gloves, garter belt, stockings and shoes. At the beginning, I had to force myself to keep my hands from instinctively trying to hide my breasts, but as I removed each article of clothing Arthur told me how beautiful I was, and how exceptional the most recently uncovered part of my body was. He was so specific in his compliments and generous in his praise that I found myself preening and posing for him, gaining confidence in being naked in front of him. Arthur was 16 years younger than me—just two years younger than my oldest son—and I was very proud and flattered that he found me attractive.

By the time I had uncovered all my "sexy parts and pieces", as Arthur called them, I was happy to turn around and spread my legs, bend over for him and spread my ass cheeks as he brought his camera in close. He made me lie on floor and spread my legs wide and pull my hairy pussy lips apart, showing him the inside of my pussy, while he cooed and gushed about how beautiful I was. I felt a twinge of guilt as I realized that I had NEVER exposed myself to Michael like this, and had certainly NEVER let him take pictures of me. But by the time Arthur picked me up and carried me to the bed I would have done anything for him.

Laying me down, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and gently began to enter my pussy. I stopped him, "You have to wear a condom. I brought some." I brightened, "My friend—you know Evelyn—showed me how to put them on you with my mouth." I chuckled, "It's hot! You'll love.."

He backed away, stood up, scowled and commanded, "I either ride bareback or not at all. Go home, if you don't like it."

"Okay," I meekly surrendered.

He laughed.

I should have been thinking about betraying my husband and my vows, but all I could think about was the ache in my pussy, the throbbing of my nipples, the tingling in my clitty, as I watched him get back into position between my wide spread thighs and press that huge cock at my entrance. For just a second I panicked, afraid that his huge dick would tear me apart, but he whispered to me that he would be gentle. And he was. He pressed himself lightly against my opening and rubbed himself up and down along my slit. I could hear myself moaning. Then he began to push that wonderful cock inside me, and it seemed that each inch that went inside me brought me right to the verge of another orgasm.

I forgot about my marriage, my children, my grandchildren, my vows. I forgot about everything except for the sensations coming from my pussy.

"God, your surgeon did a great job. Your pussy's as tight as a virgin's."

A swell of pride went through me, and I had more than a few orgasms while Arthur was just trying to fit himself into me. I was fascinated that all the scar tissue and ridges that had made it uncomfortable for me to make love with Michael, were now focal points of pleasure. I began screaming with pleasure, making him laugh, "I'm not even all the way inside you."

When he finally filled me up completely, he began to move slowly, in and out. As I felt what would be the most powerful climax of my life to that point approaching I automatically tightened my stomach and bucked up to meet his powerful strokes. After screaming and sobbing my way through it, I fell back to catch my breath. Arthur then slid my legs off his shoulders to slide down to his elbows, spreading them even wider, as far as they could go while each of his hands took hold of one of my glove covered wrists and locked me in place. I couldn't move anything besides my fingers or toes. He had complete control over me now, and that was when the fucking really began.


Since he had already come off when I was sucking him, he was able to last a long, long time. He held a power over me that I couldn't have imagined and I was powerless beneath him while he hammered me, wringing waves of pleasure out of me. I don't know how long it went on—all I know is that it was the most powerful and intense experience of my life. In trying to describe it to Evelyn later, I realized that I couldn't say whether I'd had 10, 15 or 20 short orgasms, or just one really long one. I just remember screaming through one climax after another, while never coming down from the heights of pleasure. They just kept getting stronger and stronger, closer and closer together, and I kept screaming louder and louder, until Arthur finally shot off, filling my pussy with his come.


I knew that part of my pleasure came from the naughtiness I felt at breaking my vows. I had committed adultery. And I loved how it made me feel. I knew then that I was hooked. I would do ANYTHING he asked, just to feel that pleasure again.

Yes, I had originally planned to be doing this for my husband, whom I loved dearly and wanted to help in any way I could, but husband or no husband, I knew I had to continue giving myself up to the kind of pleasure I had never even dreamed of. When Arthur finally pulled out of me and gently closed my legs, I instantly fell asleep, totally exhausted.


I was awakened by the feeling of a cock pressing against my lips. I could hear Arthur talking on the phone across the room, so I knew it wasn't his. As my eyes came open and I squinted through the veil on my hat, I realized that it was Lester. He was bending over me, running his hands over my tits, encouraging me to wake up and suck his cock. I opened my mouth and took it in. Arthur interrupted his phone conversation long enough to say that he hoped that I didn't mind being shared with Lester. I mumbled around Lester's cock, trying to say, "It's fine," but my jumbled mumblings made both of them laugh.

"Hard to talk when you're sucking a big cock, Rhoda? Arthur tells me you told him that your husband has a pathetic little dick." I cringed, not liking what they were saying about Michael, but the thought left my mind when Lester pulled me to the side of the bed so that my head hung over the edge.

Holding my head in his hands, Lester slowly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth and into my throat. His cock was a good seven inches long, longer and larger than my husband's, but still not as big as Arthur's, and somehow I was able to get it all down my throat as he slid it slowly in and out. Lester kept telling me how good it felt, and how beautiful my body was, then ended with, "I can't remember ever seeing a hairier bush than yours."


Then he asked me to play with myself, laughing as he added,

"Hopefully you can find your clitty inside that jungle."

Arthur had finished his phone conversation, and at his suggestion I was soon using both hands on my pussy. When I realized that he was taking video of me, I felt more wanton than I ever had in my whole life, and spread my legs wider.

"That's right. Spread your hairy cunt, Rhoda! We'll have some good before and after pictures. Yes, Rhoda, we're going to shave your slutty cunt, take pictures of it bald and spread it wide."

Using my glove covered fingers to stroke my pussy and my clit for them, while continuing to take Lester's cock into my throat, I brought myself to an orgasm that had me screaming around Lester's cock. Lester came down my throat, nearly choking me with his semen, as much of it came out of my mouth and ran down my neck and into my hair.

After I had sucked his cock clean, he and Arthur turned me over onto all fours, so that Arthur could fuck me from behind. He spread my knees as far apart as they would go while holding my ass firmly in his hands. As he fucked me hard, he and Lester discussed me as if I were nothing but a pleasure object, which I guess I was. I know it sounds degrading, but I loved it.

"The slut's not bad for a woman with seven kids," Lester said. "I love the way her big tits swing back and forth that way. They're fake, but for a woman her age, they're really nice."


"Yeah, and she's got a good firm ass too. And her asshole has never been fucked. I can't wait to fix that."


"You and me both, buddy," Lester said.

I could feel Arthur's cock swelling to its fullest size inside my spasming pussy, and then we were both coming, our combined juices running down my legs and puddling on the bed. I felt like more of a slut than ever, and I couldn't believe how thrilled I was.

Arthur raised me on to my wobbly legs and led me into the bathroom telling me they were going to shave my pussy. When I told him I had a razor and shaving cream in my bag, he also returned with my toys and the enema bag.

I refused when he told me to kneel down on the cold bathroom tile so that he could give me an enema.

"Okay, if you won't let me give you an enema, just pack up your shit and go home."

Evelyn was right. Arthur loved giving me an enema. That's when I discovered that shame and humiliation are powerful aphrodisiacs.

The first two times he gave me the privacy of letting me go to the toilet and close the door. After that, he told me, "It's time for us to play some water sports. Come to think of it, it's going to get a little messy, so why don't you take off your garter belt, stockings and shoes."

"And the gloves and hat, too," Lester added.

They made me degrade myself by holding the water in my bowels until I couldn't take any more, begging them to let me.... then scurrying over to the bathtub to squat down so I could release the water while Lester held the camera close. They both laughed as the water squirted on the tile around the tub.

"Arthur, I can't believe how you can get women to do such degrading things to themselves. They'll do anything for you," Lester told Arthur. "This is why I like working with you. They'd never do anything like this for me. You're such an asshole."

Arthur chuckled at his comment, "You should thank me for sharing."

Then he told me, "Just one more enema, Rhoda."

"You said that the last time," I protested. "There's nothing left."

They both laughed. "Just one more time from the bag. After we shave you, we'll be pumping something special up there. A semen enema. You'll love it!"

Finally when the enema ordeal was over, Arthur made me climb on the bathroom counter, and lathered and shaved my pussy and asshole. Lester recorded the whole process, including their running commentary, as they made me spread my legs, or pull my pussy lips tight, or to the right, or left, or spread my ass cheeks. I should have felt degraded or humiliated as they referred to me as "the slut" or "fuck toy." For some reason I loved it.

Arthur told me to spread real wide so that Lester could get a view of "every crease and fold." I had forgotten about the camera and suddenly became wary.

I was as vulnerable as possible: my elbows were tucked behind my knees pulling them up behind my arm pits, as my fingers probed my asshole and pussy, as I made my holes gape for Lester's closeups.

"Is anyone going to see these pictures?" I nervously asked.

Both of them burst out laughing.

"Don't you worry, sweetheart. These will become part of my private collection called 'Arthur's Married Sluts.' I only share them with my closest, most trusted friends."

"Oh, okay," I smiled, feeling a sense of relief.

Arthur laughed. "But they're all assholes like me, so them share them with their closest and most trusted friends, who only share them with their most trusted friends." Both of them laughed again.

By then I was really getting to the idea that several men would be watching me.... perform. My clitty tinged and my asshole spasmed at the thought. I shrugged and said, "I guess I don't care about anyone seeing them, as long as they don't know who I am. I would just die if my husband, or my sons or sons in law saw these. Please promise me you'll be careful with them."

They both looked at each other, smiled, then Arthur said, "I think your husband needs to see these."

"No," I begged, still holding my legs apart and spreading my holes.

"Michael needs to know what a slut you are. It will make you even hotter, knowing that your husband is waiting at home for you, jacking off his little cock imagining what you're doing with a real man. I bet he'd love to watch me fuck you in your marriage bed. Maybe he'd like to take pictures of me doing things to you that you would never let him do, even if he could."

"Now keep your legs spread while I show you how a real man eats pussy, especially shaved pussy."

Oh, my dear god, could Arthur eat pussy. Lester held the video camera inches from the action as Arthur's talented tongue and lips quickly brought me to the edge of orgasm then kept backing off, then pushing me towards orgasm, then backing off until I thought I would go crazy.

"Please finish me! Let me come!"

"Promise me you'll let me sleep in your bed Sunday night, and fuck you in your marriage bed. If you want, I'll let your wimpy husband watch!"

"No, I'll do anything but not that!"

Then he started including my shaved asshole in his ministrations. He sucked, licked, laved, making me realize for the first time that the anus is truly a sexual orifice, an intense erogenous zone. After what seemed like hours of sheer torture of being just on the brink of orgasm I finally cried, "Okay, Okay!

Yes, I'll let you do it."

He raised his face, which was covered with my juices, smiled and asked, "Yes, what? Yes, you'll let me do what?"

"Yes, I'll let you fuck me in my own bed, in my home, in front of my husband! Just let me come!"

He did.

I screamed and squirted all the way through it. My body felt boneless, as my ragged breathing and racing heartbeat slowed down.

That's when he brought out the KY Jelly, and the Astroglide. And the anal beads.

"Arthur, I don't think those are a good idea. Evelyn insisted that I bring them but I don't wan...

"Rhoda! They're going up your ass. I specifically asked her to send these with you. Here, hold the vibrator against your clitty while we work these up inside you, and get your ass ready for my cock."

I was puzzled. He asked Evelyn to send them? Did they know each other? How did he...

"Arthur!" I suddenly panicked. "Arthur, I don't think I can take those inside me! At least not the really big ones. Please don't hurt me!"

Arthur chuckled, told Lester to hold me down, and told me to relax because, "Rhoda, you'll take whatever I give you. If you want to quit, just tell me and then get your shit and leave."

Evelyn was right. I was able to take all nine beads up my ass. And Arthur loved putting them there. "Here, hold your vibrator against your clitty," Lester commanded

That last three inch bead was unbearable, excruciatingly painful, making my eyes water, my lungs struggle for air, my throat turn dry.

And I loved every second of it.

"Pain can be very erotic, my sweet, when it is accompanied with intense pleasure. I love what vibrators can do for you ladies."

Arthur pulled the beads out in perfect timing with my final shrieking, squirting orgasm. I lay there, again boneless, on the towel covered granite counter, trying to regain my sanity. Arthur covered my sweat dampened skin with a large towel, then turned off the light and told me to relax for a few minutes to catch my breath.

I realized I had taken a short nap when Arthur picked me up and carried me back out to the couch in the front room where I had earlier tried to swallow his cock when I had first arrived. Arthur announced that he had decided that the place where I had started to be a slut would be the perfect place to record me losing my anal cherry.

I had never heard of "reverse anal cowgirl" until Arthur had me impale my asshole onto his cock while Lester held the camera close. Even with all the lubrication from my enemas and Arthur's oral ministrations—not to mention my intense arousal and the anal beads—it still took a few minutes and lots of groans and grunts to get my asshole stretched enough to take it all. Arthur laughed and covered my mouth until my screams of intense pain gradually turned to screams of exquisite pleasure. The highlight for all of us was when I experienced my first anal orgasm and start ejaculating with each thrust. Thrust, gasp, squirt—thrust, gasp, squirt—thrust, gasp, squirt.

Lester burst out in laughter, "God, I've got to stop for a second and clean the camera. The slut's come has completely covered the lens."

My leg muscles throbbed from the repetitive up and down thrusting that Arthur made me do. "We want your legs moving you up and down, babe, so we get a clear shot of the action."

Lester and Arthur traded places several times, wanting to delay their orgasms. I came several times, squirting with each orgasm. Finally, Lester set the camera down—still recording the action of course—and they arranged me in my first double penetration.

It was heaven.

I grunted, groaned and gasped; screamed, squealed, squirmed and squirted until Lester finally groaned with his release and gave me my first anal creampie. Arthur quickly followed, filling my pussy with a full load. I screamed through the whole thing.

Finally, we all collapsed on the couch together, hearts beating wildly, trying to gain control of our ragged breathing.

After he pulled out and had me suck his cock clean, Lester said, "We're suppose to be downstairs for the slut's wimpy little dicked husband's presentation in fifteen minutes." He headed for the shower while Arthur leaned back and spread his ass cheeks and had me return the oral favor and give him a rim job and suck him to get him hard. I was still working on his cock when Lester got out of the shower.

He laughed. "So you're going to make us all wait while the slut helps you come again. You're such a self-centered jerk."

Arthur smiled, "Yes, but I'm a self-centered jerk with a big cock.

And they won't mind waiting for me now after I've let them have their way with her after."

I had been consumed with stroking Arthur's cock while my tongue licked and probed his asshole, when Arthur's words got through to me. I pulled my face away from Arthur's crotch and asked, "You'll let who have their way with me?"

"Just keep your tongue on me, babe, I'm almost ready."

Then he bent me over the couch, making me forget his comment about letting others have me as he buttfucked me with deep powerful thrusts and added another load of come to Lester's.

"Don't move," he commanded me.

He returned and shoved a buttplug inside me. I gasped at its cold, invasive intrusion.

"I want you to have that inside you while I'm listening to your husband's boring report.

***

After nearly three hours of mourning my lost marriage I pulled myself together. My head was throbbing when I arrived at the conference room at Arthurs's hotel, wondering if Rhoda was letting that asshole fuck her asshole somewhere upstairs.

I was nonplused to find Ben waiting there for me, but didn't complain when he quickly stepped in and helped me set up my computer and projector. Clearly, Ben had forgotten that I was no longer his friend, as he quickly introduced me to three other corporation officers. Ron and Pete were both computer specialists in their mid-20s. Jamal, a very muscular black man in his late 20s, was a CPA. Just looking at him, I took it for granted that he was a former college football player. They all told me that they had heard good things about me, and congratulated Ben on his upcoming retirement.