Religion Can Justify Anything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused, as though he was expecting me to acknowledge the question.

"It's because we took her to a strip club. The high class gentlemen's club by the airport." He smirked, knowing that I knew that it was not high class, but a cheap bar catering to truck drivers and construction workers.

"You should have seen your wife on the stage. She was a natural. The best part was when she lay on her back and spread her pussy open wide."

"Get out of my house!"

He smiled. "Oh, Michael. Don't be so rude." He spoke in a calm, condescending voice. "Your wife invited me to stay. To sleep in your bed. Actually, I won't be doing much sleeping. In any case, you can't make me leave, as this house is as much hers as yours. But you can bring your chair in and sit and watch a real man satisfy your wife."

Rhoda wouldn't meet my eyes.

"So Rhoda, this is how you're going to show me how much you love me? By bringing this asshole into our bed?"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I promised Arthur that he could come stay tonight and make love to me. I can't break my promise."

"So Rhoda, let me make sure I understand: You promised to be true to me and forsake all others, in front of god and all the assembled witnesses at our wedding; but you decided you could break that promise after 29 years. You made a promise to Arthur that you would let him fuck you in our marriage bed, even though it violates everything you've ever professed to believe, bug you feel honor bound to keep it."

"But Michael, Arthur says you can watch. I want you to feel included. I'm sorry, but now that I've known what Arthur's cock can do to me, for me, I have to have him whenever he can be with me. It will only be three or four days a month. Sometimes I'll fly to meet him when he's at a conference or something, somewhere where we can be together."

She turned and smiled at him. "Some place real romantic. Where we can enjoy each other. Where my hot young lover can please me till he can't get it up again."

Did she not realize how cruel her words were? Or did she just not care?

"So, Rhoda, maybe I should find some beautiful hot lady, say fifteen years younger than you, to take your place while you're gone?"

Rhoda actually laughed. "Michael, do you really think you could attract a beautiful woman? Especially one fifteen years younger than me? Face it Michael, you're lucky to have me, even if it means sharing me with Arthur. How many men who look like you get to have a beautiful, gorgeous woman fuck their brains out? After today and yesterday, I know that there's not a woman alive who will ever be able fuck you like I can. Like I will. Anytime you want me. You should be grateful to Arthur and his friends for teaching me, training me."

I'd had enough. Standing up I said,

"Give me ten minutes to get my things and I'll leave you two to enjoy yourselves. For the rest of tonight. For the rest of your lives. For forever."

"Michael," Rhoda called after me as I walked toward the bedroom. I was surprised to hear the clacking of her high heels behind me. I couldn't help shaking my head. Here Rhoda was walking around the house naked, something she would never have done for me.

"Michael, don't say mean things like that. You promised to love and honor me until death do us part. Now, please stay. Evelyn told me that Ben loves sitting in his chair watching her with her... her lovers. Please try it for me? Please let me have this."

I gathered the few remaining items from my closet. Rhoda was so focused on the litany of insanity she was giving me that she failed to notice that my closet was already practically empty.

"I've dreamed of this for months, ever since Evelyn told me about her life style. Please, don't leave. Arthur's bringing in a chair, so you can watch me, like I should have let you watch me yesterday. Give me a chance to express myself, give me the freedom to explore, to overcome all my hang-ups, to allow my feelings I've repressed to manifest themselves."

That last line made me stop in my tracks.

"'To allow your feelings that you've repressed to manifest themselves?' Rhoda, where did you learn a bullshit phrase like that? Do you even know what those big words mean? Don't tell me, it's something you heard from Evelyn. Maybe it was during one of her sex toy parties when she encouraged you to explore."

She started to speak when I continued, "Speaking of exploring: yesterday, after Evelyn told me about the sex toy parties you went to, I found your collection of porno movies. You know, the ones with hot MILF's getting fucked by younger guys with HUGE dicks."

And when did you start masturbating, Rhoda?"

She flinched, and a flush of embarrassment swept up her naked body, knowing I'd learned about her secret.

"I bet you had a good laugh when you played like Friday night was the first time you had ever masturbated, when you put on your little show for me. And it makes me want to puke to know that all that time you shut me out, cut me off, you were having three, four, five or more orgasms every day. No wonder you wouldn't have sex with me. You had your secret life. You were getting everything you needed from the hot studs in your videos, and your sex toys, while you neglected, IGNORED, your husband's needs.

You ridiculed me for thinking you would fulfill my needs. Naïve to believe you when you promised me a 'sexual renaissance.' You certainly have had a sexual awakening. Too bad I wasn't included."

"Michael, it's not like that at all. I needed to explore, to find myself. I never shut you out. I gave you sex whenever you wanted it." In response to the dark expression sweeping over my face, she flinched and corrected herself. "Well, maybe not whenever you wanted it, but at least once a week or so."

I snorted a bitter laugh.

"Yeah, you needed to explore your new body. Too bad you wouldn't let me explore it with you, enjoy it with you. After all, I'm the one I paid for it, I'm the one who gave it to you."

"Michael, you have no right to say you gave me or paid for my body. I spent hundreds of hours working out and doing yoga, and I exercised great restraint in staying on my healthy diet."

I looked at this woman I had loved with all my heart. When did she become so narcissistic? Whose words was she spouting? "Exercising great restraint." I couldn't stop my bitter laugh.

"Just go out to the living room and wait with Arthur while I get the rest of my stuff."

I cut her off when she started to speak again. "Rhoda, I'm about to lose it like you have never seen. Do yourself a favor and leave me alone."

She stood frozen for half a minute, staring at me, realizing that none of this was turning out the way Evelyn told her it would. I caught sight of our reflection in the mirror. She would have never stood naked in front of me before last week. Now, not only was she naked in our bedroom, but she had been naked a short while ago in a cheap strip club.

I struggled with my emotions as I pled, "Rhoda, please give me a few moments alone to gather my things."

"Okay, Michael. If that's what you want." She began to turn then stopped to say, "I'll see you tomorrow."

She came toward me, as if to give me an embrace.

She stopped when I held up my hands.

"Remember that I love you. That this... that this with Arthur is... just sex....that I'm just exploring, and that I'll always come back to you."

I almost said, "But I won't be here," but I just waited until she left. Suddenly, I smiled as I realized what a golden opportunity Rhoda was giving me to define the nature of my future. I quickly walked to the door, closed it and returned to the media center in the wall opposite the bed, and pulled out my digital video recorder. I set up the video camera in the media center, checking to see that the bed was in the frame.

I walked past Rhoda and Arthur on my way to the garage. She was on her knees in the family room, sucking his cock. She didn't look up as I walked by. Arthur smiled and gave me a high five. I had to admit it, she did look hot with nothing on but the garter belt, stockings and shoes. Wish she'd worn them for me.

When I arrived at my office Monday morning, two hours late, it was obvious by the looks I received from everyone I saw, that word about Rhoda's sexual awakening had swept through the office. My secretary, Alice, blushed and had a hard time meeting my eye when I told her, "Good morning," but quickly recovered to tell me that I had received some phone calls from corporate headquarters in Chicago.

"Congratulations, Michael." I had never met Charles Barney, the corporate CFO, but certainly knew who he was. "I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear that you were selected by Arthur and his team to be Vice President in charge in your office."

"Actually, Mr. Barney, I haven't decided if I will accept the position."

"Michael, please call me Charles. May I ask what it will take for you to accept the job? Arthur was very lavish in his praise of you."

Arthur. I wanted to puke.

Alan gave me his cell phone and asked me to call him when I had made a decision.

I ignored all the other messages and located a friend of mine, Steve Burk, who was an attorney. After I briefly explained what I wanted, he referred me to one of the partners in his firm who handled divorce, but offered to help me with all my personnel and harassment complaints with my company. Thirty minutes after entering my office, I returned to Alice's desk and told her I was taking the rest of the week off. I was embarrassed for her, as she didn't know what to say. I realized that the expression on my face made it very evident how unhappy my life had become. She didn't bother to tell me congratulations. She'd known me long enough to know I wasn't in a celebratory mood.

That afternoon I met with Steve, and Claire Sterling, the divorce attorney. One look at Claire, and I knew she would be perfect. In her mid thirties, Clair was tall and slender, with dark hair and eyes, and radiated wholesomeness and goodness—but it was also obvious that she perceived of herself of an advocate for the wronged. And, boy, had I been wronged!

It took me nearly two hours to tell them about my last five days. They were shocked and angry as I related an R rated version of everything I had endured. The three of us were finalizing our plans, negotiating a contract for their service—which included a sizable retainer—when Al called me on my cell.

"Claire, Steve, would you excuse me?" I had told them I might be receiving an important phone call.

"Mike, this is beautiful. I've got a gold mine here. Let me just say that you've got to get to your corporate office in Chicago first thing tomorrow morning. I figured out whom you need to talk to there. His name's Allen Burrows. He's perfect for what we need!"

Al was very discreet and spoke in euphemisms because he was paranoid of saying too much on the phone—I guess he had every reason to be, knowing how anyone could listen in on our conversation as he was an expert of doing just that.

Of course, I hadn't told Steve or Claire anything about Al or what he was doing for me, but I trusted Al's insistence that I get Steve to go with me. I didn't tell Steve exactly why

I needed to speak with Burrows, as Burrow's job description had no obvious relevance to my case, but he agreed to clear his calendar and had his secretary book tickets for both of us. It's amazing what a large retainer can get for you.

"Good morning, and congratulations Michael." I shook hands with Allen Burrows and introduced Steve.

"Mister Burrows," Steve began as soon as we were seated, I'm sure you're wondering why I insisted on meeting with you, but I have been retained by Michael to file a sexual harassment complaint against you company, and to negotiate an acceptable financial settlement, and make suitable arrangements that will enable Michael to remain in a position equal to or higher in significance and salary to his new appointment as Vice President in the Denver office, which appointment he will not be accepting."

Steve briefly outlined my case and explained that I was willing to resolve all the issues if he would arrange for a suitable financial settlement TODAY, and appoint me to be the director of the San Francisco office.

"And," I added before Burrows could reply, "I want Arthur, Edward, and their three friends fired today."

Burrows would not have made a good poker player.

"With all respect, but I am totally unclear as to why you have come to me. While I am distressed beyond expression to think that there may be some veracity to your attorney's statements, you should be speaking with the HR department, not me. As you know, I'm over marketing. In any case," he leaned forward, his face taking on a hardened expression, "I don't think your....complaint....has any legal merit. And I'm certainly not going to fire those guys just on your say so. They've done a great job."

"Mr. Burrows, we all know you're in a position to resolve all of this. And we all know Mr. Riley's complaint does have merit. We have information that persuades us to believe that you do know why we are meeting with you. If, however, you refuse to act today, then we'll be back tomorrow."

Burrows' face darkened, but he just slouched back in his chair and shrugged, "Give it your best shot. Do you have any evidence of any of these allegations?"

Steve stood, gesturing to me that we were leaving. "I believe by tomorrow morning that you will have wished you had accepted Mr. Riley's conditions today, and resolved his issues before we left this morning. For your company's sake, and for yours.

But by then things will have spiraled out of your control."

Steve and I were alone in the elevator, descending the 42 stories from Burrows' office when he asked, "Michael, would you please tell me exactly what's going on? What's going to happen between now and tomorrow to make him regret doing nothing?"

"Steve, I think I need to ask you to wait until tomorrow. I know that if I tell you what's probably going to happen, that you might feel legally bound to try to stop it. But by tomorrow, I think that while you may be troubled by what you think happened, you'll be very pleased with the opportunities that may develop by what might happen."

Steve chuckled. "Michael, you should have been an attorney. You're quite good at saying nothing but inferring volumes."

I was awakened from a nightmare where Rhoda was fucking several men while ridiculing my little cock , by the shrill ringing of my hotel room phone.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Mike! It's Al! Sorry, buddy, but this is just too good. I think this will be the masterpiece of my entire career. It's all going to start tomorrow morning at about 8:30 Chicago time. I don't know what time you were thinking about going back to Burrows, but you need to look at all the emails and check out all the links and show everything to Steve before you go to his office." He laughed, almost demoniacally, "I wish I could see those bastards' faces when they see what they did."

I looked at the hotel bedside clock. It was 3:21am.

"Al, if it's going to start at 8:30, why did you call me now? Why do you think I turned off my cell phone. I didn't want to be awakened. And how did you get the hotel desk to call me?"

He laughed. "I told them it was an emergency. I couldn't sleep, so I figured I needed to share my excitement with you. If I can't sleep then why should you? This is a once in a lifetime kind of thing for people like me, Mike. It's like all the stars lined up in inter-gallactic harmony. I just finished, and it's exciting as hell.

I groaned.

"It's beautiful, Mike. It's untraceable. It's brilliant. I'm a genius! You'll love it."

I was awake now. "Well, tell me about it."

"Nah, I don't want to spoil your fun when you check your email tomorrow and follow it all for yourself! It's going to be AWESOME!"

"Cocksucker," I smiled after he hung up. Of course, I couldn't go back to sleep, watching the clock, excitedly waiting for things to shift my way.

It was 8:03am when the first email was sent from Arthur's desk top computer, while he was sitting at his desk. Each of the other four guys who had participated in my humiliation responded to Arthur's message, then added his own message which he then returned to one and forwarded to the others. It was eight minutes later, 8:13am, when the final message was sent. To everyone in my company. Every single employee in every office, every city, every state. I watched as it all went viral. When the magnitude of it all hit me, I smiled and acknowledged, "Al is a genius. This is a work of art."

I deduced how he had managed to create his masterpiece, only because he described to me the "mother lode" and "gold mine' he had found when he had managed to get into the computers of Arthur and his friends. Evidently, Al found over 40 hours of video of these five assholes, and other company employees, seducing, humiliating and gangbanging the wives of other guys whose jobs in the company were in jeopardy—often while their humiliated husbands watched.

Most remarkable to me, Al had managed to get into all of their computers, take control of them, and have each computer register each of the key strokes he typed as though it had been they who had done it. And all of this had occurred while each of those guys was sitting at his office desk, using his computer when the messages were received and sent, having no idea what was occurring in his computer's hard-drive. I smiled remembering Al's line, "I wish I could see those bastards' faces when they see what they did."

And no one would believe that it hadn't been they who had done it. Of course, only I knew it was Al. Al, the genius.

Al had picked Ron, the youngest of Rhoda's weekend fuckcrew, as the conduit of all information. The email coming through his email, from his computer, through the company firewall, going to everyone, simply stated, "Arthur, I love your web site. It's awesome to watch and relive all of those times again with all your sluts. I love working with you. Thanks for sharing your conquests with me."

It was part of a chain of emails, beginning with Arthur who was informing all of the other guys he shared Rhoda with of his new website, Arthur's Married Sluts. Arthur's email—at least the email coming from his computer—included the web address, which was immediately called up simply by clicking on the link. This was followed by several emails bouncing back and forth between the five of them about how much fun they'd had with the new "Slut from Denver," without mentioning Rhoda's name. Then the discussion focused on each of the five married sluts of whom hours of hardcore video was posted on Arthur's Married Sluts, describing in graphic language their fond memories of how much they had enjoyed fucking each of them.

From reading through all 24 messages it appeared that as they kept using all of their email addresses on the cc line, that each time they sent another response, all of them added the email addresses of three or four more friends, both inside and outside the company with whom they wanted to share Arthur's new website. Each time, there was a brief reference to how each of them had participated in the shame and humiliation of each of these women and their husbands. It appeared that in attempting to add the name of his boss, Allen Burrows, to the cc line of a new message, that Ron had typed in "All" instead of "Allen." Then instead of scrolling down to select allen.burrows he "inadvertently" selected All.staff, the email address for the entire list of all employees, some 2,000 people worldwide. At least, Al had managed to make it look as though it were inadvertent.

The message included a side note to Burrows, telling him that he needed to watch his own performance as a porn star in segments 2 and 5. I took an hour looking through Arthur's Married Sluts. Sure enough, two of the women had been shared with Allen Burrows. I had already suspected it was so, but still I was shocked to watch Allen fucking every hole of women who were married to company employees. It was just an accident of fortune that Allen and All have the same first three letters. Which is why, of course, Al had selected him as the "mistake" Ron made, and why he had insisted I see Burrows first.