All Comments on 'Reliving the Past Ch. 01'

by rubysen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
rubysen I love you

One of the most delicious stories I have ever read rubysen. Enthralled by how you make the story unfold, and very hard by the end of it.

Never mind the racist bastards, please keep writing!

Dougie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ruby u r the best....

one of the best by u... i am surfing this forum since 2001 but u r really one of the best.. and this one also.. really looking forward to read the rest of the story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
bhalo laaglo notun golpo peye

bhalo laaglo notun golpo peye.asha korchi ager moto hariye jabe na.thanx again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bangali'r asha, tomar-ei bhasha

ruby -

onek din porey tomar golpo'ta peye aar porey khoob bhalo laglo. banglay ei rokom golpo sohojey paowa jayna. eibar ekta cheley-maa-er kahini hoye jaak. Parabolus boley aar ek Literotica'r member/author achey ... ar taar ekta WWII-er somay-kar golpo achey ... oi rokom ekta golpo, kolkata-r potbhumi-tey ashadharan hobey ..

bhalo theko, aro lekho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bhishon Bhalo

Bhishon Bhalo! Aro chai! You are my favourite. Koto bochhor por abar tomar notul golpo pelam... themo na pls

bd645bd645almost 17 years ago
Osadharon!

Onek bochhor por abar tomay pelam. Khub bhalo golpo. Part 2, 3, 4, 5 er ashay bosey roilaam. Golper bhetor bangla dialogue, jeta tomar "hallmark", makes it "Oh! so natural and true to life"! Aro onek golpo lekho...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

u r simply great

NeesrajNeesrajalmost 17 years ago
Most Credible Indeed and beautifully written....

For someone who uses her imagination to write stories, this is a most credible creation. How often does it happen in life (more so in the Indian society) that two young people coming close to each other find it difficult to give proper shape and form to their relationship, and it remains a case of being so close yet so far... But such flames do not die. Often, destiny does give the protagonists one more chance to relive their past and they do. Who says there is no justice in this world... Nina and her Rangada got what they so richly deserved. Would love to read the next episode, hoping the credibility will be maintained. Excellent work...

prahaar2006prahaar2006almost 17 years ago
Welcome back, Ms. Sen-sational!

I am learning some Bengali but badly need a Bengali woman to ry it with!

Outstanding erotic work, Ruby. Well done! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ar akta site e lekhar anurodh

indiasexstories.net e desi section a puro banglay lekha jay. Khub bhalo hoto othaneo lekha dekhte pele.

akjan gunagrahi

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you score again

This one belongs to the category of all time erotic greats -- up there with Colette and DH Lawrence. I dont quite follow all the Bengali dialogue but it does add to the charm of the story. I also love the way you weave one story into another--taking inspiration from our traditions of the epics and the Hitopadesha. I hope one day you can publish a book of your best stories.

-cen

chan69chan69over 16 years ago
One of the best

Ruby, I have said it earlier and I will say it again your stories are the best. You are back with a bang!!!

vbright55vbright55over 2 years ago

Very erotic and raunchy story. Enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous