Reliving the Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss continued endlessly and finally when we broke the kiss, we were gasping for air. As we looked at each other, we both realised this passionate kiss between two mature persons was at a different level compared to the kiss between two first timers. The first kiss was like the current of a brook in the hills. This one was like a tidal wave in the sea. I now knew for sure, if we went ahead the pleasure would be an experience of a lifetime.

As Nina had shown some inhibition to start with, I decided not to push her and wait patiently for her emotions to flow freely. As we sat quietly looking at each other's eyes, Nina started humming a famous Bengali song,

"Purano sei diner kotha bhulbi kire hai.

Chokher dekha, praner kotha, seiki bhola jay."

("How can you forget the olden days,

You can't forget what you saw with your eyes,

What you felt in your heart")

Initially, she hummed and then she sang in louder voice.

I responded by singing the next line.

"Arektibar ay re sakha, praner majhe ay.

Sukhe dukhe kotha kobo, pran jurabe tay."

("Come close to my heart, my friend, for one more time,

Let's pour our heart out and talk about our joys & sorrows")

The song was so appropriate and the tune was so catchy; we danced holding hands.

As we sang and danced for a while, our emotions overflowed. We started talking about the puja day. We talked about the naked women we saw. We talked about our beautiful grandmother. I told Nina her figure now is exactly like our grandma. She refused to accept. But from her eyes I could see she was really delighted.

At this stage, Nina said she was feeling very sleepy and wanted to retire. As she stood up, her feet tottered. As I held her in my arms, I felt even my feet were not steady too. As Nina moved towards the guest room, I told her, "After many months, I am not lonely at night. So must be you. Why don't we have company in bed too? It's painful to sleep alone."

After a little pause, I added, "We are going to be together only for a couple of days, for 69 hours to be precise. Out of that, almost 12 hours is gone and in that period, we were not together for about three hours. Now if we are separated all three nights, another 18 hours would be gone."

Nina showed me a stop sign with her hand and said, "I know," and kept mum. After a while, she looked in my eyes and said, "I hate to sleep alone, but...."

I held her close on my chest and said, "There is no but. We are mature people; we are not going to do anything that both of us don't want."

As I felt her soft body in my arms, I moved her around and walked her to my bedroom. She looked at the large bed and said, "Oh, there are two pillows."

"The bed looks too barren with only one pillow. So I keep the second one. Today the second one would be used after so many months." My voice turned husky as I said this. As I made her sit on the bed, she raised her arms and tied her hair in a knot. I was enamoured as I watched her smooth underarms with couple of nice creases.

Nina said she had to use her night cream, which was in her toilet kit in the guest room and tried to move. I stopped her and said I would get it. I went to the guest room. Nina's suit was hanging inside the cupboard, which was open; her lacy black panty and bra were at the bottom of the cupboard. I picked up the panty and opened the crotch. The crotch was wet and I smelled it. It was the same exotic feminine smell. Nina had her bath once, but changed panty twice. Her panty gets wet so frequently? I wondered.

As I came back to the bedroom, I found Nina lying on her back and was asleep. I sat by her side and started applying the cream on her face. She opened her eyes and said, "You are such a caring man, bro." I kept silent and softly rubbed the cream all over her face. Within minutes, Nina was again asleep. After covering her full face, I went below her chin and applied cream on her throat. Gradually I moved my hands lower and covered her shoulders. I slightly lowered the pallu of her sari and rubbed cream in the upper part of her cleavage and the top of her breasts. As I did this, my cock twitched strongly. Nina opened her eyes and said, "I feel very nice but this is supposed to be out of bounds for you."

"What is out of bounds and what is not depends on the mindset. To me, nothing is out of bounds when a gorgeous woman like you is in my bed and that too after thirty years." I responded and kept on rubbing cream in her cleavage, though I didn't move over to her breasts.

"It's very difficult to oppose your arguments," she said in an exasperated tone and turned on her side, away from me.

Now I had access to her back and removed the sari to completely bare her back. Her bare arm was now covering her breast. I rubbed cream on her neck and shoulders. In the process I did some massage and soft sounds of pleasure emanated from her throat. I moved down and spread cream all over her smooth & soft back. As I reached the small of her back, I started massaging again. I knew middle aged women always have some latent pain in their waist and hips. Sounds she made confirmed this. I tried to move under her sari and encountered the waistband of her panty. The panty was quite low and I massaged along her spine. As she was enjoying the massage, I became bolder and tried to push her panty down. Now she squirmed and said in a husky voice, "You are going out of bounds again". This frustrated me, but I decided to be patient and moved over to her bare arms.

I enjoyed rubbing her soft arms. But I was getting impatient and wanted to touch her more intimately. I lifted her arm and started rubbing the super soft skin in her underarm. And I moved, very slowly, on the sides of her boob – oh it was a lovely feeling and my cock throbbed. I restricted my hand to the side of the boob and before she protested moved down to her waist. After enjoying the fleshy curve at the side of her waist, I moved on to her belly and rubbed cream on her soft belly. As a precaution I said, "I Hope I am not out of bounds now".

"I really don't know," she said and I ventured lower pushing her sari down, trying to find the waistband of her panty.

"What are you exactly trying to find my naughty bro?" she asked in an exasperated tone.

My hand was now well into her lower belly, but her panty was still lower down. " Trying to find if you are as hairy as you were", I candidly came out with my intention.

By the time she said, "I am usually not, but right now I am pretty hairy there", I was touching the waistband of her panty and could feel some silky hair popping out. My excitement reached the peak.

Now she turned on her back and I kept on moving my hand all over her beautifully curved belly, from the bottom of her breasts to the streaks of pubic hair at the waistband of her panty.

"You want to know why? Don't you curious cat?" she smiled. Without waiting for an obvious answer she started telling me the history of the rise and fall of her pubic hair.

"That summer in the village, mom saw me naked for the first time after I grew up. You saw she used to shave or trim pubic hair and she didn't approve of my unshaved pubic hair. But she didn't want to tell me directly. One day, Sudhadi (the older maid) while bathing in the pond told me that I should shave my pubic hair like my mom. I realised she was asked by mom to tell me so. I did say ok to her but did not do anything. I couldn't shave my pubic hair on my own. Firstly it was too thick; secondly I was scared of cutting the delicate skin below."

"When we came back to Calcutta, mom one day called me to the bathroom. She was wearing a sleeveless nighty and had just finished shaving her armpit. She asked me to take off my top. As I did so, she checked my armpit and was satisfied that it was clean shaved. Now she asked me to take off my bra, shorts and panty, everything. ("Bra, shorts, panty, sob khule phyalo.")."

"As I showed reluctance, she became stern. "Don't show unnecessary shyness, like you did in the village. Your aunt is not here to give you indulgence by undressing to give you company. Do as I say and get naked." ("Beshi lojja dekhiona, jemon tumi mamabarite korechhile. Ekhane tomar masi nei je alhad diye tomar sathe nagto hobe. Ami ja bolchhi tai koro, puro nangto hoye jao.")."

"Now I had no way out and started stripping off my clothes. After I took off my bra and shorts, I was delaying a bit. But mom was impatient and pulled my panty down. As the whole lot of curly pubic hair came into view, mom made an expression of disgust and asked if I was told by Sudhadi to shave the jungle off. I said she did, but I couldn't shave on my own. As I told her the reason, she nodded and said she would teach me to shave."

"She gave me a pair of scissors and asked me to cut off as much of the jungle as possible. She watched as I did. Very soon the jungle was reduced to a thin bush and now my pussy was visible. I felt a bit shy. Now mom asked me to put shaving cream on the thin layer of hair. The cream felt cold and I had some sensation. Now was the most difficult part – mom asked me to slowly and carefully move the razor over the top part of the pussy. This was easy and the skin was smooth in seconds. I cleaned the razor and moved lower and now my pussy was fully clean except the two sides of the slit. As I hesitated to move lower, mom said she would show me how to do it."

"Without any hesitation she took off her nighty and became stark naked. Her pussy was full of coarse stubble. I noticed that her slit was slightly parted and her clit was partly visible. This gave me a strange sensation. I looked down at my own slit and noticed it was fully closed. She laid a thick layer of cream all over her large pussy and shaved at ease. The whole place was clean except the two sides of the slit. Now she placed one finger inside the slit, moved one labium to the side and shaved the side. She repeated the same with the other side and cleaned it up. Within seconds her pussy was fully bald."

"Now she asked me to follow her. As I laid cream again on the hairy part, the feel of the cold shaving cream aroused me a lot. I easily shaved the upper part of my pussy. I felt a bit uneasy to shave the lower part. I gained courage and tried to follow what mom did. As I put the finger inside the slit and pushed one labium to the side, I was dripping wet. I grit my teeth and shaved the hair clean on both sides. My pussy was completely bald now. I thought shaving was now over. But it was not so. Mom asked me to check if any hair was left in the lower portion of the pussy. She checked her own pussy herself and I followed her. I realised there was quite a bit of hair left running along the slit right up to my asshole. I was awed at this and was scared as to how to shave those inner areas. Mom was now running the razor with deep attention and all I could see her hands moving in the rear part between her thighs. She showed me the razor, which had lots of hair on it. "See how much hair is there in the inner portion! This is after regular weekly shave; imagine how much more would be yours!"

"I now realised the ordeal was far from over and I have to shave those inner delicate areas. My anxiety was apparent from my face and mom took pity on me. She said, "You won't be able to shave those areas. I will do it for you."

"Saying this she made me bend down and spread my legs. Kneeling down behind me, she shaved me clean. As she shaved the bottom of my pussy and my asshole, I had a strong sensation – I couldn't believe touch of my mom's hands was giving me arousal. As she finished, she made me check the smoothness. Surely it was silky smooth and it felt sexy! She told me to repeat this next Sunday"

"After bath, mom made me rub baby oil on my shaved pussy and she did the same on her own pussy. I could see her hand brushing her clit, but her face was nonchalant. But when I rubbed my pussy I felt aroused again. Later, I fingered myself to a great orgasm. While fingering, I visualised a bald pussy with partially visible clit through slightly parted lips. I knew it was my mom's pussy and I died in shame."

"During the week I felt very nice & free with my crotch smooth without hair. But as the weekend came closer, stubbles started appearing and it was very prickly & itchy. I was desperate to have a shave again. But felt despondent, as I didn't have the confidence to shave myself."

At this stage, she was silent for a while. By now I was playing with her nipples and from time to time running my fingers through her dense pubic hair inside her panty. From time to time, I also raised her arms and licked her armpits. The smoothness of the skin, the fine creases and the hint of the smell of perspiration mixed with the aroma of her perfume and the lotion enamoured me.

"Was it the first time you felt aroused at the touch of another woman?" I asked her. I was expecting yes as an answer. But she kept quiet for a while. Then she raised the upper part of her body without bothering that her sari had fallen off from her breast and holding my head on her bare breasts, whispered, "No my dear bro, NO"

By now my libido was playing havoc with me – on one hand I was watching my first love's naked torso on the other hand I was visualising my aunt's shaved pussy. I removed the rest of the sari from Nina's body and she was naked except for her white cotton panty. The panty was skimpy and the top of her crack was exposed, not to speak of pubic hair popping out of the waistband and the sides.

Nina's body now had extra weight compared to what she had as a teenager thirty years ago; her thighs were fleshy, boobs juicy, nipples ripe and the bum heavy. Still her body was lithe. It resembled my grandma's figure and completely different from her & my moms' heavy bodies. I was glad that her pussy was hairy. My wife always shaved her pussy clean and I hated it. I was also delighted at Nina's extra large nipples- as thick as my index finger and almost half inch long. My wife's nipples were rather small.

She was now on my lap. My head was on her breasts and her face was buried in my hair. I fondled her breasts, sucked on her juicy nipples and licked her aureoles. Nina unbuttoned my shorts and through my brief got hold of my throbbing cock in her hand. As she squeezed my cock, it sent shock waves through my body. Both of us were impatient to get rid of the last pieces of clothing. While Nina ripped open my cock and pushed my brief down, I pulled down her panty exposing her lovely pussy with dense hair and her awesome butts.

Nina started jerking my cock and I played my fingers in Nina's clit and in her asshole. I thought this was not exciting enough and making her lay down, I parted her thighs and dipped my face in her crotch. Wow, what an intoxicating smell it was; her exotic female aroma over powered the smell of her perfume. As I watched her pussy closely, I noticed the dense hair was not so much spread out at the lower side and it looked like an inverted triangle, narrower near the tip. As I was admiring her hairy love hole, I realised I saw some woman's bush many years ago, exactly similar in shape. And then it struck me it was exactly like grandma's bush. Only difference was the abundance of grey hair in grandma's bush. But as I closely watched, I noticed a few streaks of grey hair in Nina's bush too. I also realised, Nina's nipples were also very similar to grandma's.

I played in the wet bush with my tongue and found her clit. As I started sucking and chewing the puffy piece of her flesh, I felt my cock being gobbled up in a warm & wet tunnel. I inserted one finger inside her pussy and pushed it in as far as I could. Another finger of my other hand went inside her asshole. Now Nina made hollering sound I played with my fingers and tongue as strongly as possible. From Nina's sound I knew she was approaching an orgasm. At this point my finger hit a button like thing at the far wall inside her pussy and she froze with a shriek. By now one finger of Nina was deep inside my asshole and I shot huge loads of cum onside her mouth.

I was surprised Nina, even under the spell of earth shattering orgasm, completely swallowed all my cum. She opened her eyes with a heavenly smile and said, "Bro, I don't know why I was hesitating so long to renew the pleasure with you. We did exactly this thirty years ago. It was fantastic, my best orgasm after the one thirty years ago, but I want more." She went to the bathroom and came back with a wet hand towel. She caringly cleaned my cock and then lay beside me

Now I knew she was completely out of her inhibitions and was ready to enjoy best sex in her life. I made her naked body lay on my chest and softly cuddled her. I felt the smoothness of her back and ass under my palms, her full & soft breasts pressing on my hairy chest & her juicy nipples rubbing me, her fleshy thighs rubbing my thighs, my semi hard cock nudging her soft belly and her dense & curly bush cushioning my balls. It was a heavenly feeling and I was completely immersed in it.

I was thinking about the similarity of grandma and Nina and remembered one scene in the village, when watched grandma really close, much closer than what I saw from the treetop.

During our holidays, we hardly saw our grandpa. He was a busy lawyer and throughout the week he was away in the district town. It was his regular place of residence and grandma was also with him. When we were there during vacation, grandma came and stayed at the village home. Grandpa came to the village only on Saturday late evening and left on Monday morning. It was only on Sunday that we got to meet grandpa. He was in his mid sixties, but looked much younger. He was tall, robust and very handsome. When grandpa came home, he slept at grandma's room. On other days, one out of mom, aunt or Nina slept with her. My bedroom was adjacent to grandma's bedroom and I could listen to all sounds that came from that room. On all other days, it was women's voice. They used to chat a lot. But when grandpa was there, sound was all muffled.

On one such night, I heard whispers in grandma's room and there were unusual sound. The two rooms had a common balcony and I went out to the balcony to find out what was going on. The lamp was on and the window was partly open. I placed my eyes in the narrow gap at the hinged joint of the window and I could clearly see inside the room. The large bed was very close to the window and I could see grandpa's naked back. He was wearing only a dhoti, which was pulled up to the mid thigh. Grandma was sitting on the floor and massaging d leg and feet. I could only see grandma's head. After a while, grandpa pulled grandma up on her feet. Grandma was fully clothed and grandpa brought her close by placing his arms around her waist and placed his head on her breasts. As he lovingly nudged her breasts with his nose, he started opening her blouse, which was buttoned at the back. Soon the blouse was off and grandma's lovely breasts came into view. Now grandpa started sucking her nipples and she whimpered.

Grandpa peeled off grandma's sari and she was left with only her petticoat. He pulled her up on the bed and kissed her. It was a very long and passionate kiss and was very exciting for me. As the kiss continued, grandpa fondled her boobs and from time to time tugged on to her armpit hair. Grandma with her both hands tried to pull down grandpa's dhoti. The dhoti came off completely and I could see grandpa's firm naked ass and his balls between his thighs. I couldn't see directly, but realised grandma was squeezing his cock. By now, grandpa was unfastening grandma's petticoat string and I could see the petticoat being thrown out on the floor. By now the kiss was much more intense. Grandpa was lying on the bed and completely naked grandma was on top of him. I could see grandma's naked breasts for a split second and then I saw her naked back and ass. Their bodies were rubbing each other very passionately and the scene was so exciting.