Reliving the Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

After a while, they finally broke the kiss and grandpa sat up. Now he made grandma lay on the bed and straddled her. I could see his cock, which was erect – it was large and thick with prominent veins on it. It stood out proudly of a bed of completely grey base of pubic hair. He licked all over grandma's naked body and then played his erect cock all over her. As his mouth and dick moved over grandma's body, I could see very closely every corner of her body, her neck & shoulders, her breasts, her hairy underarm, her lovely belly with deep belly button, her shapely thighs and her grand pubic bush.

Grandpa lifted grandma's legs up in the air and parted her thighs wide. Now the pinkish tunnel was visible through the salt & pepper bush. It was such an exotic sight. Grandpa placed his mouth on her pussy and after a short while I could hear slurping sound. I could feel he was sucking all her pussy juice out. Grandma was showing signs of extreme restlessness and her hip was now raised high in the air. She screamed "ar prchhina..." ("I can't bear it any more") and twisted her hip from one side to the other with lots of energy. Grandpa's mouth was getting thrown aside and he kept balance by tightly gripping her thighs.

Within moments, grandma broke open giving me a grand show of her gorgeous pussy between silky smooth thighs for a few seconds and then turned over on her stomach. She lied there and her ass quivered for a short while. She then slowly raised her ass in the air and was on all fours. Her dangling boobs with prominent nipples, her hairy armpits were visible clearly. Her hairy pussy lips were visible below the crack of her ass. Grandpa was now up on his knees and parting her pussy lips with his fingers, he thrust his huge cock in. Grandma shrieked, "anhaa......" as the large rod disappeared in the tunnel. Grandpa bent forward and placed his arms around her breasts and whispered' "Are you liking it, darling?" ("Bhalo lagchhe, sona?") "Oh, great" ("oh, bhison bhalo") she said in a husky voice. Now grandpa took out most part of his cock and thrust it back in the tunnel with full gusto. This time grandma screamed much louder, 'oh ma go.................." and grandpa started repeatedly pushing his cock in and out. For next few minutes I viewed the most exciting show of lovemaking. By the time both of them collapsed on the bed, I was vigorously jerking my cock.

After I had a great release, I looked inside the room again. Grandma was now cleaning her pussy with water from a bucket at one corner of the room. After she finished, she took a wet washcloth and going back to the bed, cleaned grandpa's limp cock. Now grandma lay down by grandpa's side and they held each other in soft loving embrace. Now I could see grandma's beautiful ass and her back. They were now chatting in soft whispers. After a while, I noticed grandpa's fingers poking grandma's asshole. Grandma squirmed and started moaning. After a while, I heard grandpa saying, "Arekbar hobe naki sona? Amarta to olpo olpo danrachchhe." ("Shall we have one more time? Mine is getting a little hard.")

"Ei buro boyoshe ki dubar sombhob?" ("Is it possible to make it twice at this old age?") Grandma quipped.

"But remember, we are starving for the whole week. See mine is getting harder now." ("mone rekho, amra sara soptaho uposh thaki. Dekho amarta kromei aro shokto hochchhe.") replied grandpa.

Now grandma sounded a little more enthused, "Sotyi to, boro babu to onektai jege uthechhe. Danrao onake aro bhalo kore sokto kore dei." ("Right you are. Big boss has woken up. Wait, let me make him harder.")

Grandma sat up on bed, raising her arms tied her hair in a knot and bending down took grandpa's cock fully in her mouth. I was enamoured by watching her naked torso with lovely boobs and thick salt & pepper underarm hair. Her pretty face looked very different as she greedily gulped the semi erect cock. As she moved her mouth up & down for a couple of minutes, grandpa disengaged her and saying, "Ar dorkar nei, ekhon amar nunu phete jachchhe." ("It's more than enough, my cock is bursting out.")

He stood up and told grandma, "Slide down on the bed and hang your body in space from waist downwards." ("Sorirtake nicher dike namiye ano ar komor er nich theke sorirtake shunye jhuliye dao.")

Grandma made a sound of exasperation and slipped down. Now her thighs and legs were hanging in the space. "This is not good enough, you have to bring your bum outside the bed and make it hang in space." ("Etuku nable hobena. Pachatake bichhnar baire ene shunye jhliye rakhte hobe.")

While grandma did a howling kind of sound, grandpa pulled her by the legs and her ass was now hanging in space. The old style bed was as high as grandpa's waist and standing between grandma's legs he inserted his cock in grandma's pussy. He fucked slowly this time and with each of his stroke grandma threw her legs up. Gradually the pace of stroking became faster and eventually grandma was fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Grandma hollered at the top of her voice; finally she screamed at the top of her voice and her legs froze in the air. Grandpa collapsed on her. After a while, grandpa withdrew and bending down kissed her lips. But grandma lay still, as if she was out of sense. Grandpa went to the bucket, cleaned his cock and came back with a wet washcloth. As he wiped grandma's crotch, she made sweet sounds of love. Grandpa again kissed her softly and pulled her body up on the bed and comfortably placed her on a pillow. He switched off the light. Now I came back to my room and jerked off again.

That night I saw grandma's pussy from a distance of only a couple of feet. I saw the swollen lips, the pink tunnel and the clit. I even saw how it expanded as grandpa's cock entered the passage. Another Sunday, after lunch I saw grandpa fucking her by lifting her sari & petticoat to her waist. That day I saw her pussy more clearly. As I was holding Nina's naked body in my arms, those memories came floating in my mind.

I slowly placed Nina's body on the bed and parting her thighs, closely watched Nina's pussy. Yes, it was exactly like grandma's pussy. The only difference was the grey hair in grandma's bush. In grandma's bush, the hair along the lips were a clear line of grey and on the top portion grey hair was evenly spread out amidst the black. In Nina's bush had only one or two streaks of grey on the top portion and a few grey hairs on both sides of the pussy lips. As I was watching Nina's pussy closely and was enjoying the exotic aroma, she asked, "Eto mon diye ki dekhchhis, Rangada?" ("What are you watching so closely, bro?")

"Dekhchhilam je tor gud ekebare didar guder moto – sudhu didar onek beshi chul paka chhilo." ("I was watching, your pussy has a striking similarity with grandma's pussy")

"Rangada, janish ami na ekdin dadur nunu dekhechhilam" ("You know bro, I had one day seen grandpa's dick") Nina took me completely by surprise.

"Ek robibar, Dida baranday daduke tel makhiye dichchhilo. Ami tor ghor theke unki mere dekhchhilam. Dadu sudhu gamchha pore chhilo. Dida semij pore chhilo. Dida jokhon dadur pete tel makhachchhilo, hothat dadu gamchha soriye nunu bar korlo. Dida prothome daduke boklo ar bollo keu dekhe phelte pare. Kintu dadu barbar nunuta didar mukher kachhe niye jachchhilo. Seshe dida dadur oto boro nunu mukhe niye chuslo. Ektu pore dadu didar semij tule dilo komor poryonto ar didar gude angul dhokate chailo. Dida doure ghorer bhetore chole gelo ar daduo pechhone pechhone gelo."

("One Sunday, grandma was massaging oil on grandpa's body. I was watching them peeping through the window from your room. Grandpa was wearing only a gamchha and grandma was wearing a chemise. When grandma was rubbing oil on grandpa's belly, grandpa suddenly lifted his gamchha and exposed his dick. Grandma was telling him off to say anyone could see them. But grandpa was repeatedly pushing his dick towards grandma's mouth. Finally, grandma took whole of the huge dick in her mouth. A little later, grandpa lifted grandma's chemise and tried to finger her pussy. Grandma rushed inside their bedroom and grandpa followed her.")

While I was wondering how many people watched grandma & grandpa making out, Nina said, "Your dick now looks exactly like grandpa's dick so many years ago, except that his pubic hair was fully grey and your pubic hair has just started turning grey. Yours is just as thick and long with thick veins and the foreskin slightly open" ("Tor nunuta ekhon oto bochhor age dadur nunuta jemon chhilo temni dekhte. Torta thik ototai lomba ar mota, gaye mota mota shira ar oporer chamra olpo khola.")

This was a great revelation to me and watching at my erect cock, I realised she was absolutely right. I also noticed for the first time my pubic hair was turning grey.

I told her the word 'nunu' wasn't appropriate for an adult male's genital. It should be called 'banda' ("Prapto boyosko purusher jounango ke 'nunu, bolena. 'Banda' bole.")

"I don't like the word 'banda'. To me the word 'nunu' sounds nice and exciting. For a female genital, the word 'gud, is also very exciting for me" ("Amar 'banda' kothata bhalo lagena. Amar kachhe 'nunu, onek misti ar uttejok. Mohilader jonir 'gud' namtao amar kachhe khub uttejok.") She was very clear.

With so much of sexy scenes coming to my mind and with Nina's naked body clinging on to me, I was having a grand erection. I looked at Nina's gorgeous naked body and scanned closely from head to toe. Her face looked very much different from what it looked during the day. During the day she wore the personality of a senior bank executive. She had shed it off when she wore only sari to cover her sexy body. Her personality then blended with those of all the family women I saw at the village, grandma, mom, aunt and the maids. Now wearing nothing but her pearl necklace, she looked like a sex goddess.

Her face was now flushed and the nose quivered a little. The folds of her underarms looked awfully sexy. Below her full breasts her belly looked awesome. It was not like the flat belly she had thirty years ago. Nor it was round & flabby like my wife's or like mom & aunt's. It had a lovely curve with a couple of curves between her navel and pubic zone. Her thighs were not flabby, but nicely fleshy with a very silky skin.

I turned her over and looked at her posterior. She had nice waist with a small layer of flab and a v shaped back. Her ass flared out below her waist. I couldn't resist the temptation of fondling those huge globes of softest of flesh. A small pressure of my finger created a nice dent in the softness. She had two dimples on two sides of the ass cheeks, which enhanced the beauty of her ass. I parted her butt cheeks and they opened out so easily. I kissed the rosebud with puckered skin and not so light hair. I slowly poked the hole and I could feel she was relaxing the tightness. I pushed my finger in and it smoothly went inside; the tunnel was so warm and smooth. I made a rotating motion and moved my finger forward. I could feel she was expanding the whole and my finger was feeling no resistance. Nina was breathing heavy and her posterior moved slightly. As I put my nose, I was welcomed with an exotic smell. I licked her asshole and pushed my tongue in. Nina squirmed and made a pleasant sound 'oho.....'

"Rangada, amake ar koto tease korbi? Ami ar parchhina. Janish pray tin mash kono purusher nunu paini. Tui ar deri na kore tor nunu amake de." ("Bro, how long would you keep on teasing me? You know, I am without a man's dick for nearly three months. Put your cock inside me without any more delay.") She suddenly quipped. She disengaged me from her ass, lifted her body up and straddled me. She placed her torso on mine, gave me a passionate kiss and impatiently said, "Amake chod, Rangada, ekhuni." ("Fuck me, bro, right now.")

Holding her in my arms I kissed her in the ears and she was floating in pleasure. "In what position would you like to get fucked? From the front or rear? Or, you would like to fuck me?" ("Kon dik theke chudle tor sob cheye bhalo lagbe? Samne theke, na pechhon theke?" Naki tui amake chudte chas?")

By now she was excitedly squeezing my cock and scratching my chest and said, "Getting fucked from the rear in doggie style is my favourite. But I can't remember when I got fucked that way last time. But now I am so horny that even missionary style, which is the only style my unimaginative hubby normally adopts, would do. Fuck me bro, quickly. Otherwise, I will fuck you." ("Pechhon theke kukur choda khete amar sob cheye bhalo lage. Kintu oi rokom choda sesh kobe kheyechhi, monei porena. Ekhon ami eto gorom hoye achhi je amar berosik bor je bahbe amake opor theke chudto, tatei cholbe. Amake taratari chod Rangada, noile amakei toke chudte hobe.")

Getting fucked from top by a woman was a great thing for me, which I hardly get from my wife. But I decided to reserve it for later and said, "For doggie style fucking, you have to pose like a dog." ("Kukur chodar jonyo kukurer moto char paye danrate hobe")

Before I could finish, Nina got off my body and got into all fours. She spread her thighs wide and I could clearly see her pussy lips covered with thick & long hair with a few strands of grey, and also her lovely crack between her silky smooth bum cheeks. She was very close to the edge of the bed, so much so, that her legs, from knee downwards, were hanging in the air. I got down from bed and stood between her legs. My cock was now up in the air, just below her pussy lips. She held my cock in her hand and placed it at the entrance of her love hole. I parted her swollen labia and pushed my cock in. Nina made a sharp 'aank...' kind of sound.

After a pause she said, "Wow, what a fat dick bro. It is so much bigger than my hubby's. Can't remember when I had a real fat cock filled me so tightly. When you entered, I felt as if it will rip open my pussy. ("Oh, ki mota tor nunu Rangada, amar borer ta theke onek mota ar lomba. Sesh je kobe ekta sotyikarer mota nunu amar gud bhoriyechhe, bhulei gechhi. Jokhon dhokali, mone holo jeno gud chhinre jabe.")

At this stage I realised my cock was not fully in and pushed it in. It went forward by only a few millimetres. I pushed again, this time I with lot of force and now it slipped in. And what a strong sound Nina made – "ohhh my gawd....". In a few seconds, I realised the tightness was going away; Nina was oozing lots of juice and the tunnel was getting more and more lubricated. As I was getting ready to push my cock in & out, suddenly I realised the tunnel was contracting. Within seconds, my cock was in a vice like grip. After a few moments, the grip loosened. This was a fantastic feeling, which I never experienced before. I was amazed at this erotic skill, as Nina alternately contracted & expanded her passage. It was extremely exciting feeling and I groaned in pleasure. At this stage, Nina's body shook violently and froze for a short while. I knew she had a mini climax.

"Kemon lagchhe Rangada?" ("How are you liking it, bro?") Nina asked in a husky voice.

"How did you learn this? You must have had a lots of experience with men other than your hubby." ("Toke eta sekhalo ke? Tor nischoi bor chhara onyo purusher songe onek obhigyota achhe.") I expressed my surprise.

"Hyan, achhe. Sob bolbo somoy moto." ("Yes, I do have. I will tell you in good time.")

Now she loosened her tunnel and said, "Ebar nunuta khanikta bar kore abar dhoka, khub jor diye" ("Take your dick back a little and push it back, with lot of force")

I followed her instructions and as I my cock rammed her tunnel, she held it in a vice like grip. Within seconds, she loosened the grip and said, "Again, with a lot of force."

This was a fabulous way of fucking – after every stroke she contracted her pussy tightly and when she relaxed her pussy, I took out my cock by a couple of inches and stroke back. I was simultaneously holding her boobs in my hands and squeezing the lovely mounds and playing with the nipples. This action went on for a few minutes and both of us were hollering in excitement. Finally at the end of one stroke, she held my cock in a tight grip for a long time and then by relaxing the grip a little, she made a sort of circular movement. At this stage I was at the height of pleasure and was about to ejaculate. I inserted one finger in her asshole all of a sudden. This acted like a trigger and Nina's body shook strongly indicating a violent orgasm. I also started shooting my load and filled the tunnel. I don't remember when did I unload so much cum in the past. As Nina's body collapsed on the bed like a heavy log, my body followed. I realised my cock, which was partly inside, continued to ooze a lot of cum, which overflowed the cunt and dripped through the ass crack. I never felt so satisfied in life.

As I was about to withdraw my cock, Nina stopped me. She quickly got down from the bed and my cock slipped out. Cum was dripping out and trickled down her thighs. My cock was also oozing a little. Nina examined the edge of the bed and said, "Thank god, I saved the bed sheet from getting stained. Otherwise, your maid would know that you fucked me in this bed." While I felt relieved I noticed, there was a small pool of cum on the floor. I was surprised I had so much cum in store and it was my second ejaculation in a span of half an hour or so.

Nina knelt down and wiped the floor with the washcloth she brought earlier. She went inside the bathroom. As I heard the shower running, I went near the bathroom door. I pushed the door. It wasn't locked. I went in. Nina was under the shower and I watched the bathing beauty with amazement. Water was flowing over her awfully smooth skin. I admired her figure. Her breasts were full and had just the right degree of sag, giving the mounds the ripe look. Her belly wasn't flat, but the curve was awesome, under which her pubic bush looked too sexy. Water was flowing down the satin smooth skin of her bum and thighs and I was enamoured by the hourglass shape. As Nina smiled at me, I joined her at the shower. Showering together was a very pleasant experience. In the absence of any horniness after two ejaculations, I realised how much I loved Nina. When we lovingly soaped each other and caringly towelled each other, particularly when we were touching each other's privates very intimately, we realised we loved each other with body & soul.

(To be continued in PART 2)

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers