Reluctant Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still nude but I was also unrestrained.

I got up off the couch without regard for my nudity.

"After everything we've been through, nudity is no longer a problem." I thought to myself.

Bill was working at his easel. Dawn sat quietly on a chair behind him, her devoted gaze admiring the 'great man'.

He turned to me as I approached and asked, "How are you feeling?"

I smiled and said, "I'm fine, thanks."

I looked at the painting he was working on. It was the first painting we had done. True to his word, I couldn't recognize the massive, muscular and ripped hulk in bondage.

I looked inquiringly at him but he just smiled and said, "Artistic license...Although, in this case, not much of one."

I nodded and looked at the other easel, the second one with the impaling vibrator between the models legs. Once again, I was unrecognizable.

I nodded in appreciation at a talent that even someone of my unschooled abilities could recognize.

Before either Bill or Dawn could speak, I did.

"Mary was right. It's too bad that we couldn't see eye to eye outside the bedroom. She seemed to think that because I'm an uninhibited sexual being behind closed doors; that I deserved no respect when we were outside the bedroom." I sighed at the memory of my last argument with Mary.

She had tried to insist that I was to be her slut outside the bedroom, as well as inside.

I had refused and when she tired to slap me, I caught her hand. The look on my face must have said it all because she turned and walked away without a backward glance.

So then, did I.

Bill stopped painting for a minute and said, "Well, you need never worry about that with me. Respect is an absolute must when painting with models...Especially new models.

I nodded and said," I want to clarify a couple of things here."

Bill waited and I drew a short breath before continuing, "I am not gay but I do understand that you are. I also understand that Dawn loves you and is absolutely devoted to you. But you should know that it was a woman's hands...Her hands...That brought me off."

"You have a reputation for being steadfast and straightforward. I respect that and I have tried to be the same." I added.

He nodded without speaking.

I said, "You know, I wouldn't be averse to repeating this..."

I looked at Dawn.

She looked at Bill and all three of us smiled together.

12