Remembered Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

"I love Jim, too. He's a good man and a great lover. And I can't tell you just how excited I am at the thought of watching him lick your pussy, or you sucking his cock. I want to lick your pussy while he fucks me. I want to watch him fuck you while you lick my pussy. And more. Whatever more we can think of.

"Damn, Caitlin, I'm so excited and horny right now, I think I could come if you rubbed my pussy for a minute or two. So, yes, Caitlin. I'm sure I want to share Jim with you."

Caitlin's hand immediately reached down to touch and caress her mother's shaved pussy. Her middle finger slipped between Carrie's labia and gently moved down and back up, feeling just how wet her mother's pussy was already. Then, using her thumb and forefinger, she squeezed her mother's outer labia together firmly, trapping Carrie's clitoris between her vaginal lips. Caitlin then alternated between squeezing hard and rolling her finger and thumb back and forth, greatly stimulating her mother's hard little nub.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Carrie pressed her body even closer and began kissing and nibbling on her daughter's neck, working her way up to her ear. Then she rotated her hips forward, pressing against Caitlin's fingers. What Caitlin was doing felt so damned good.

Oh baby! Jim's going to be here any moment," Carrie protested weakly.

Caitlin began tugging more firmly and faster on her mother's clitoris, trapped in the fold of flesh she held between her thumb and finger. She whispered into her ear, "I love you, Mom. And I want to lick your pussy while Jim fucks me. I want to lick his cum out of your pussy after he's fucked you. Would you like me to do that, Mom, lick Jim's hot, sticky goo from your pussy after he fucks you?" Caitlin asked as she bit on her mother's ear lobe.

"Ahhhh!" Carrie cried as her body trembled and shook as she came. Her daughter's fingers and evocative words had carried her over the edge and her orgasm was strong. She held on to Caitlin firmly and buried her face in the crook of her neck as the pleasure swept over her.

"Whew!" She exhaled a few moments later. "Wow! That was good. Thanks, baby." Carrie said then she kissed her daughter on the lips, tasting her mouth and tongue.

"Glad to be of service, Mom." She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned.

"But I thought you wanted to wait until Jim got here before getting the fun started," Carrie said.

"I did, but I just couldn't help myself after you told me how horny you were," Caitlin said.

"Well I'm glad you did, honey." Then Carrie gave her daughter a sweet and lingering kiss on the mouth.

"Mmm! I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing you Caitlin," Carrie said as she broke off the kiss.

Caitlin gave her mother three soft kisses on the mouth, letting her tongue sweep gently across her mother's tongue. "I agree, Mom. After that kiss I think I need you to give me a hand job . . . but, I'll wait."

Caitlin and her mother laughed.

"Jim's going to be hear any second," Carrie said as she hurried into the bathroom to freshen up her nearly dripping wet pussy.

As she came out of the bathroom, the doorbell rang.

"That's Jim. He's always punctual," Carrie said. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful, Mom. Like you've just been ravaged and enjoyed it."

Both women closed their robes and tied them loosely with their sashes, then went to answer the door.

Carrie opened the door and Jim stood there with two bouquets of one dozen red roses each. When he saw mother and daughter standing there in their silk robes—and assumed they had nothing on underneath—he grinned.

"Good evening ladies," he said.

"Oh roses!" Carrie and Caitlin said together, then laughed.

"Come in," Carrie said as she took Jim by the elbow and pulled him into the house. Caitlin shut and locked the door behind him.

Both women looked at Jim's crotch.

"What?" he asked, looking from Carrie to Caitlin.

Carrie reached out her hand and gently caressed Jim between his legs. "You win, Caity. He's hard already."

Jim looked dumbfounded. Caitlin and her mother just laughed.

"I told Mom that you would probably have an erection before you came through the door," Caitlin said, giving Jim a slightly embarrassed smile. She knew that she was going to be fucking him soon, but felt a little over bold right now.

"Oh," Jim responded. "Yeah, well it just got harder and harder on the drive over, thinking about . . . . I mean, well, damn! How could it not. Look at the two of you, so beautiful and, and . . . ." He ran out of words.

"We understand," Carrie said. And you are so gallant, my dear lover, bringing us roses." Then she gave a look to Caitlin. Both women undid their sashes and shrugged their robes off over their shoulders and let them fall to the floor.

Jim's eyes got big and his grin even bigger.

Carrie reached up to pull Jim down for a long, wet kiss.

"Wow!" Jim said.

When her mother released Jim, Caitlin took her place and kissed him just as long and just as passionately.

"Oh wow!" Jim said.

When Caitlin finished kissing Jim she turned to her mother. Mother and daughter embraced, their naked breasts squeezed together. After a few sweet pecks on each other's mouths, they kissed long and passionately, complete with guttural moaning from their throats. They were both truly enjoying this kiss, especially since they were doing it in front of Jim with the express, but unspoken, purpose of exciting him as much as possible.

When mother and daughter finished kissing, Carrie turned back to Jim and grabbed his crotch again. "Oh boy! I do believe your cock is even harder now, Jim."

"Well, yeah! How could it not be. Two beautiful women greeting me at the door naked, kissing me, kissing each other, knowing that I'm going to get naked too and fuck you both. Please pardon my crudeness." Jim address the last bit to Caitlin.

Caitlin grinned. She was over her reticence now. "Not a problem, Jim. I'm looking forward to sucking your cock, having you lick my pussy, and then, at some point, fucking me. Mom says you have a nice thick cock."

"And, I might mention," Carrie chimed in, "we did not greet you at the door naked. We waited until the door was closed."

"Details, details," Jim said. "Here, please take these roses and put them in some water. I wasn't expecting to get right down to it the moment I walk in the door."

"Is he always this touchy?" Caitlin asked with mock seriousness.

"No, but I think we've taken him by surprise and he hasn't had time to compose himself yet." Carrie answered.

"Yes, ladies, you most certainly took me by surprise."

Mother and daughter each took one of the bouquets and inhaled the sweet scent of them.

"This is very sweet of you, Jim," Caitlin said.

"I agree," Carrie said.

Both women gave Jim a kiss on the cheek, then headed for the kitchen to put the roses in vases and water.

"Jim, dear, please pick up our robes and take them into the bedroom," Carrie said over her shoulder. "And then please get your clothes off and get on the bed. We'll be right there."

Jim just stood there for a few moments, watching those two beautiful women walking away from him, broad shoulders, small waists, lovely womanly swell to the hips, fantastic firm buttocks, and shapely thighs, calves, ankles, and feet.

Fuck, he thought to himself, I can't believe this. He shook his head, amazed at what was about to happen, then bent down to pick up the robes and headed for the bedroom. What a lucky man am I, he thought. Unbelievable!

When Carrie and Caitlin came into the bedroom a few minutes later. Jim was lying, naked, in the middle of the bed lightly stroking his full erection.

"You're right, Mom," Caitlin said, "Jim has a really nice cock." It did look big to her. Maybe she needed to date more guys. The thought that very soon Jim's cock would be fucking her—that she and her mother were going to share this delicious looking man, with his delicious looking cock, as well each other while he watched them—excited her even more and she felt her pussy getting wetter than it already had been.

Carrie laughed and hugged her daughter. "And that's just looking at it. Wait until you feel it fucking you."

Jim stopped stroking his cock. Here was the reality of what was about to happen staring him in the face. Two lovely women, mother and daughter, and the three of them were going to have sex together; he with each of them and both of them with each other. This was truly a male fantasy come true. He, too, was super excited.

"Thank you, Caitlin," Jim said, "but my cock can't compare to how absolutely fantastic you and Carrie look to me."

Carrie laughed as she jumped on the bed and rolled over Jim to his far side. "You're so sweet, baby, I could just eat you up."

Carrie kissed Jim hard on the mouth. He pulled her on top of him. The kiss lasted a long time and Jim caressed her back with his big hands, then began massaging her buttocks. His cock was sticking straight up firmly between her thighs and hard against her pussy.

Caitlin could see the head sticking up above her mother's ass cheeks. So, while her mother and Jim were still kissing, she climbed up on the bed and began licking and sucking on Jim's cock head. To her surprise and delight, she sucked up a few big drops of his pre-come. It was, of course, clear and tasteless, but the thick liquid on her tongue added to her excitement. She was licking and sucking on Jim's cock, her mother's lover, for the first time!

Jim pulled him mouth away from Carrie's. "Oh yeah, Caitlin, that feels good!"

Caitlin pulled her mouth from Jim's cock. "Spread your legs Jim. You too Mom, but stay there on top of him."

When she had maneuvered between their legs, Caitlin started sucking Jim's cock again. This time it was out in the open. It was thick, but not so thick that she couldn't get her mouth way down on it. She took his length in until it almost gagged her before coming back up, then she went down again immediately.

Carrie had turned her torso and head around to where she could see her daughter sucking her lover's cock. Caitlin pulled her mouth off of Jim's hard shaft and smiled at her mother then spread her ass cheeks with her fingers and began licking her mother's anus.

"Oh, baby!" Carrie was taken by surprise. Her daughter's tongue, licking and probing her asshole, felt sublime.

Jim surmised what was happening and pulled Carrie around for another big kiss. "Your daughter is as full of surprises as you are, darling," he said when they broke the kiss.

"I'll say," Carrie responded as she wiggled her ass and pushed it back against Caitlin's mouth and tongue. "But I like it," she giggled.

Caitlin alternated between licking her mother's asshole and sucking Jim's cock. Carrie and Jim kissed repeatedly while enjoying what Caitlin was doing to them.

After a couple of minutes Caitlin said, "Are you guys primed, because I sure am." She was ready to get Jim's lovely hard manhood deep inside her pussy.

Carrie grinned at Jim, gave him a quick peck on the lips, then rolled off him and onto the bed.

Caitlin stood up and put her feet on either side of Jim's hips then squatted down. She reached between her thighs and grabbed his cock. She rubbed it around in the wetness of her very turned on pussy. Caitlin grinned down at Jim, then at her mother, then she let her weight push his thick hardness between her labia and into her pussy.

Jim sighed with pleasure, feeling the tightness of Caitlin's pussy squeezing so wonderfully on his cock as it went deeper and deeper into her body. He still couldn't believe his luck, fucking this beautiful young woman, his lover's daughter, with his lover as a willing participant and right beside him now, watching the show.

Caitlin's long black hair was loose, some of it falling over her shoulders, stopping just above her well-shaped, full breasts. She looked incredibly sexy to Jim. His cock gave a little spasm of pleasure all on its own. With a demure smile on her face and with her eyes—the same wonderful, startling blue of her mother's eyes—staring directly at him, she lowered herself fully down onto his thick shaft.

Caitlin gasped with pleasure that was almost pain as her weight forced Jim's thick manhood completely inside her. She didn't stop until her buttocks rested on his thighs. His cock was balls deep in her. A wave of intense pleasure shuddered though her body. If he had been any longer she couldn't have gotten all of him in her pussy. As it was, not only did his big cock stretch and fill her from side-to-side, it also stretched the length of her pussy, too. She loved the feeling.

Carrie was fascinated at the sight of her daughter's pussy lips stretched around Jim's cock. She and Jim had never taken photos or videos of their love-making. And, of course, she couldn't see what it looked like when they did make love. Now, here, she was seeing up close what it must look like when she was fucking Jim.

Carrie looked up at her daughter. "Oh wow, baby! That looks so hot, seeing Jim's cock filling your pussy so tightly."

"If feels great, too, Mom, but I guess you know that." Both women laughed.

"Yeah, it does," Jim said, and all three of them laughed.

Caitlin braced her hands on Jim's hips and began rising and falling on his cock. God it does feel good, she thought to herself. Oh yes, it feels so good, so good. And Mom is watching me fuck her boyfriend. Oh jeez! Oh wow!

Caitlin rose up until Jim's cock was almost out of her pussy then she fell back down, taking him deep. She loved the feeling of his cock pulling and pushing through her vaginal sphincter and the head of it bumping against the end of her vagina. She did this until her legs got tired, then she sat up straight on Jim's hardness, putting her knees down on the bed on either side of his hips. She then rotated her pelvis around on Jim thick cock, buried so deep inside her pussy. Oh! That felt really good too.

Jim had propped himself up on his elbows to watch Caitlin fuck him, working her body and pussy on his cock, which was buried as deep inside her as it could go. It was an amazing sight and an amazing feeling. He really wanted to roll Caitlin over onto her back and begin fucking her hard and fast. He always had a hard time letting the woman do the work, but he controlled the feeling and let Caitlin continue doing what she was doing.

Jim was so turned on by the whole situation—his lover's daughter fucking him while his lover was lying beside them watching with rapt attention—that he was quickly approaching the point at which he would come even if Caitlin were to stop all movement.

Carrie was totally aroused as she watched Caitlin fucking Jim. She saw how glistening wet his cock had gotten from Caitlin's vaginal lubrication. She saw how her daughter was now fucking him just by levering her hips back and forth, and how her head was arched back, eyes closed, mouth open, breathing deeply. Caitlin was also squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. Obviously, she was enjoying this immensely and Carrie was glad it was happening. She began to rub her pussy with excitement.

Jim saw what Carrie was doing. "Come here, babe. Climb on my face and let me lick you."

Carrie didn't hesitate. She straddled Jim's face and sat down facing Caitlin. She heaved a big sigh of pleasure as Jim's tongue went to work on her pussy.

Caitlin opened her eyes to see her mother riding Jim's face. She smiled and leaned forward. Carrie met her halfway and mother and daughter began kissing, sucking on each other's tongue, tasting the sweetness of each other's mouth.

And then Caitlin was coming. "Ahhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as she ground her pussy down and around, hard, again and again on that hard part of Jim's body that protruded deeply into her own. Her body shuddered and trembled as the orgasm radiated through her in waves.

"Ooo! Mmm! That was good," Caitlin said.

After a few moments savoring the fading orgasm, Caitlin slid her pussy off of Jim's cock.

"Oh no, Caitlin!" Jim's muffled voice complained. He had been so close to coming himself.

Caitlin smiled at her mother, who smiled back and pushed her pussy harder against Jim's mouth. She watched her daughter as she slid her body down until she could get her mouth on Jim's sticky, wet hardness and began to suck on it.

She took his big tool deep, repeatedly, then sucked just on the head, swirling her tongue around and around it, then she went back to sucking his hard shaft deep into her mouth, coming back up until her lips firmly surrounded just the head of Jim's cock before going back down. Within a short time Caitlin could tell that Jim was about ready to come. She on kept sucking and soon Jim was shooting a load of semen into Caitlin's mouth. She didn't stop sucking his cock until she was sure he was done ejaculating, then she swallowed his load, enjoying it as it slid down her throat and enjoying the feeling of power she got from making this man come with her mouth.

Jim was left gasping and twitching and groaning with pleasure.

Carrie shifted herself onto the bed and kissed Caitlin on the mouth several times, tasting her lover's cum on her daughter's lips and tongue.

"Oh baby, that was fantastic, watching you come while you were fucking Jim. And then watching you suck him off and swallow all of his cum. That got me so hot, baby!"

Jim got up on his knees. "God damn, Caitlin, that was great!" He kissed Caitlin on the mouth, holding her face in his hands, sliding his tongue over and around hers, tasting the sweetness of her mouth and a residue of his semen.

"Mmm! Wow! This is pretty intense," Caitlin said when Jim pulled his mouth away from hers. "And I like it. I can hardly wait to tell Odette about this. Although she definitely won't be excited about me fucking and sucking you."

"Who's Odette?" Jim asked.

"Caitlin's college roommate," Carrie said, "and her lover, too. But according to Caitlin she a pure lesbian."

"Oh," Jim said, as if that explained everything.

"Yes, oh," Carrie said. She pulled Jim down to top of her and began kissing him and raking her long and elegant fingernails lightly up and down his back.

"You know what I'd like now, lover?" Carrie asked Jim. "Well, I mean as soon as your cock gets hard again."

Caitlin snuggled in beside her mother and Jim.

Jim kissed Carrie on the mouth. "No, lover, what would you like to do now?" He turned his head and kissed Caitlin on the mouth, too.

"And if we keep this up," Jim continued, "it won't take long to get my cock back in working order again."

"Oh good," Carrie said, "because as soon as you get off of me and as soon as Caitlin lies back and I can get between her legs, I'm going to start licking her pussy. Would you like to watch me lick my daughter's pussy, Jim?"

"Oh hell yes!" Jim said.

"Good." Carrie said. "And as soon as your dick is hard enough I want you to fuck me while I lick Caitlin's pussy."

"Caitlin," Carrie said, "Are you ready for more?"

Jim was already moving off of Carrie, a big grin plastered across his face.

Caitlin noticed and laughed. "Yeah, Mom, of course I want more." She flopped herself down on her back and spread her legs. "Come and get it, Momma," she said and giggled.

Carrie got down between her daughter's legs, on her elbows and knees, ass high, and began to nuzzle and kiss Caitlin's thighs and pussy.

As Jim stroked his half-hard cock, Carrie began licking her daughter's shaven vagina from bottom to top. Watching Carrie perform oral sex on her daughter had Jim's cock hard in just a couple of minutes.

"Ahhh, yessss!" Carrie exclaimed as she felt Jim carefully slide his thick cock into her very wet pussy.

"It's amazing," Jim said, "you've had two children and your pussy feels as tight and right as Caitlin's.

"Kegels, darling, Kegels." Both Carrie and Caitlin giggled.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers